Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hey Ms. Jackson." Sometimes, when it was just the two of us alone I would call her by her first name, Katherine, but she insisted I remain more formal in public.

"You seem surprised." She says. I am. I had expected Hailey to sit next to me for the rest of the drive. But I suppose that would have forced Ms. Jackson into the very back seat since Rachel and her family had filled the middle.

I look in the rearview mirror. Jacob, the baby and Rachel are all buckled into their seats. Hailey and Leah are snuggled up in the very back. With everyone inside I put the vehicle in drive and exit the parking lot.

"Thanks again." Ms. Jackson says to me. Then she wedges a pillow against the window and rests her head against it.

The free-way is much less crowded now. The suburban is quiet. The sun is starting to sink below the horizon. Streaks of pink and orange spread like fingers across the desert sky.

Free of distractions my mind begins to focus on the pit of guilt that has been growing deep in my gut. I glance up at Hailey in the rearview mirror. What will she say when I tell her what I've done? Will she forgive me for my weakness? Will she believe me that I don't love her any less? Or that what has happened between her Mother, her sisters and I is purely physical? I doubt she'd believe that. I don't even believe that myself. It's what I told myself at the beginning but I've come to realize that it's not true. I have feelings for all of these women. Not the same kind of feelings I have for Hailey. I love Hailey and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But I can't deny that there is something there with the rest of the women riding in this suburban.

These are the thoughts that fill my head as I drive down the nearly abandoned road towards our supposed vacation. The headlights traveling the opposite direction begin to blur slightly. I can feel my eyelids starting to grow heavy.

"Hey, are you getting tired?"

I look over to see that Ms. Jackson is awake and looking at me.

"Oh, I'm okay. But I was starting to get a little drowsy." I admit. The sun is now gone and the only light illuminating Ms. Jackson's face is from the dashboard and a half moon in the sky.

Damn she is beautiful.

Despite her age Ms. Jackson's face is almost free of wrinkles. I'm sure botox has something to do with it. Although Ms. Jackson has also allowed herself to age gracefully. There's no doubt been some surgical intervention, ie. A boob job, but she is free from the 'plastic' look that some suburban Moms have who are so youth hungry.

"You're not the only one." She says, and motions to the back seat. I do a quick turn around and see that everyone is fast asleep. Jacob is drooling and Hailey and Leah are leaning against one another.

"But I'm up. I'll keep you company." She says, and she flashes that gorgeous smile of hers.

"Thanks." I say. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you."

"Oh, you have?" We're speaking in hushed tones, not wanting to disturb anyone's slumber.

"I know you already know this. But I love your daughter." I say.

"Yes, I know."

"And I want to ask her to marry me." I say. Ms. Jackon's eyes widen at this.

"But I didn't want to without your blessing."

"Of course you have it." She says.

"And, I also didn't want to ask her without first telling her the truth... about us." I say. Ms. Jackson sighs.

"I wish you wouldn't." She says. "But I understand. And I respect your decision."

"So as much as I love what we have. I think it would probably be best if it stopped." I say and I half regret it as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

She looks at me, her eyes wide in surprise for a second time. "Okay. Fine." I can tell she is hurt. She undoes her seat belt and leans across to me. "But you will let me at least say goodbye to our little relationship in a proper way."

And what exactly would a proper goodbye be?

She turns my face towards hers and plants a kiss on my lips before I quickly return my attention back to the road. Then she sucks my right earlobe into her mouth. "One last taste of your beautiful cock." She whispers.

"What? Now?"

"They're exhausted. And I'll be silent. Promise." She assures me as she reaches across the middle and undoes the fly on my jeans.

Ms. Jackson places her pillow on the middle console. Next, she lifts her legs and gets into a comfortable kneeling position. Her knees on her seat, her elbows cushioned on her pillow resting on the middle console. She pulls my jeans and underwear down my thighs a couple inches for better access. She reaches between my thighs and takes hold of my flaccid dick in her hand.

"Wow. This is a first. You're usually rock solid or at least growing by the time I get your pants off." She says, and I can hear some genuine disappoint in her voice. As if she is worried her sex appeal is wearing off or something. I decide against telling her the real reason. That I am most likely still coming out of my refractory period from fucking her daughter just a few hours previously in the back seat.

She leans back on her feet and shrugs her light hoodie off and lets it fall to the floor of the suburban. Thus, revealing her tight shirt which accentuates her huge round breasts. Cleavage spills out from the low-cut neck line. Then she rests her elbows back on the center console, this time over-arching her back so that her ripe ass, hugged tightly by her jeans, is high in the air. I can begin to feel my heart pumping blood away from vital organs and to my flaccid member.

"Hmm. Still soft." She says as she wraps her thin fingers around my dick once again.

She purses her lips together and gives the head of my penis a delicate, slow kiss. Then she smacks it against her plump lips. She sticks her tongue out, makes it broad and flat and smacks my rubbery cock against her tongue, making a quiet 'smacking' sound, looking up at me the whole time.

Giving in to her wishes I take my foot off the gas and put it in cruise control, then I lean my seat back a little to give her more room to work. Finally taking her eyes off of me she opens her mouth wide and easily fits all of my soft dick inside her mouth. Next, she seals her soft lips around the base of my shaft as tightly as she can. Inside her mouth her tongue is working furiously, flicking my tip and wrapping around my shaft like a boa constrictor until my malleable member is sopping wet with her saliva.

She's done it, she's flipped the switch, I can feel myself slowly began to expand inside of her mouth. As my circumference widens she is forced to expand her tight lips to accommodate. And as I grow I feel the tip of my cock pushing against the back of her throat. She gags and is eventually forced to retreat upward until her mouth is no longer at the base of my shaft but much higher now. Just a few seconds' prior she easily had her lips pressed against my stomach, now her lips are at least six inches away from my stomach and she still finds herself with more than a mouthful of firm cock.

She uses her left hand to brush her hair to one side of her face so I can see her better. She looks up at me and smiles with my cock still in her mouth, I feel her teeth against my tender skin. Then she looks back at the job she has ahead of her, the smile fades away, her lips form a seal again around my shaft and she goes to work. Working the top few inches of my colossal cock with her loving mouth.

"Aahh..." I can't help a quiet gasp of pleasure escaping from my lips. She lifts her left hand to my mouth and places a finger over my lips to shush me. Then she wraps the same hand around the base of my shaft and begins twisting it while she works the top with her mouth.

I check the rearview mirror, everyone is still fast asleep.

Thank goodness.

While Ms. Jackson is doing her thing, I turn my eyes back to the road. The road is clear except for a semi in the lane next to me and back a few yards. As the semi pulls next to me I look up at the driver. He looks at me, back at the road and then does a double take back at me, or more specifically at the blond bobbing head in my lap. I quickly lower my speed several miles per hour by knocking the cruise control switch a couple times. The semi pulls ahead and I change lanes, positioning the suburban behind him.

"Everything okay?" Ms. Jackson asks me, coming up for air.

"Yeah, fine. Don't stop." I tell her. And she doesn't have to be told twice. She checks for herself to make sure everyone is still asleep and then goes right back to my massive cock. She gets into a good rhythm and keeps it. As we drive through the dark desert on cruise control Ms. Jackson makes love to me with her mouth on cruise control. Her head going up and down, her hand stroking me in time.

God this feels amazing!

For twenty miles or more I fuck her mouth like this. I keep my left hand on the wheel but I let my right wander. I run my fingers through her blond hair. I rest my hand on the back of her head and gently push it down with each bob. She gets the message and takes even more of me into her mouth with each bob.

My hand leaves her head and travels down her back. I lift her shirt up halfway just so I can feel the skin of her lower back as its arched. I stretch, traveling further onto her firm ass. Her jeans are too tight, and her butt is so flexed in this position that it's impossible for me to really hold on to anything.

I let my hand travel slowly back up to the back of her head and repeat this process several times. I let my eyes shift as rapidly as possible from the road, to the rear-view mirror, to the incredible site of Ms. Jackson sucking my cock.

As we pass mile marker 178 Ms. Jackson begins to pick up the pace. Bobbing quicker, stroking me faster and faster. The incredible feeling causes the involuntary thrusting forward of my hips. This spurs her on even more. I check the rear view, Hailey is stirring slightly and a pair of headlights is not far behind us. Ms. Jackson sucks harder and faster.

In one swift motion, she lets my cock spring free from her mouth and takes hold of it with both hands, pumping furiously, her saliva removing any friction. She lifts her face to mine, kisses my mouth and shoves her tongue down my throat. I can feel it. She's coaxing it right of me.

There are no cars in front of us but I'm still worried about swerving, plus I'm about to bust and I don't want to jizz all over the steering wheel so I pull Ms. Jackson off of my face. Then I push her head down into my lap. She doesn't need any more guidance. Keeping both hands on my fat cock she takes the rest of it back into her mouth.

"Ooohh..." I struggle to keep another gasp of pleasure in as my muscles spasm and send a hot load of cum up my shaft and into Ms. Jackson's mouth. She Looks up at me, milking my cock with her hands while swallowing every drop of cum with her mouth. I see her throat muscles contract as she sucks my cock like a straw, sucking me dry.

Finally, I am empty. She releases me and sits back in her seat. Leaving my cock standing tall, still pulsing.

"Ahhh." She smacks her lips. "That was delicious."

I manage to tuck my dick between my legs and pull my pants up just as the car behind us makes a pass. It's a mini-van. Parents in the front seat, children in the back seat, watching an animated movie. The father makes eye contact with me and gives me a slight nod as they drive by.

"That was fun." Ms. Jackson whispers. I roll my eyes.

She's just as crazy as her daughter.

As we pass mile marker 195 I hear a disturbance in the back seat.

"How close are we?" Hailey asks through a yawn.

"Not much further." Her mother answers. "The ocean is actually on the horizon. It's just hard to see since it's so dark."

Ms. Jackson is right. She's soon telling me what exit to take, and an hour later I pull up to a thin house that is on a street where all the houses are equally thin and stacked close together. The Rest of the suburban wakes and we trudge our bags inside.

Inside the house is exquisite, Ms. Jackson spared no expense when she booked it. The main floor has a large kitchen, soft sofas facing a fireplace and large flat screen, a dining table large enough to seat us all, sliding glass door leading to a balcony. There's one bedroom on this floor, Ms. Jackson claims it.

Leah immediately heads downstairs to her room for the night. Rachel and her family go up one level and retire to bed. Hailey and I get stuck with the floor above that one, but when we reach the top of the stairs I am grateful for it. The very top floor is nothing but a large bedroom. A giant bed lays against the wall, facing the opposite wall which is made entirely out of glass, which in the morning will give us a perfect view of the ocean. Beyond the glass wall is a spacious deck.

Hailey and I organize our things in the bathroom. We are both eager to start our vacation, but we are more eager to get into the comfortable looking king sized bed and snuggle up underneath the satin sheets. My head hits the pillow and I have the thought to open the patio door a crack so I can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean. But it's too late... I'm already drifting into unconsciousness.

I awake the next morning feeling well rested. I'm in the bed alone. Hailey must be up already. Our room faces the west but it is already filled with sunlight. I look out and admire the breathtaking view. I slip out of the bed and walk out onto our private patio.

Wow. Ms. Jackson could not have picked a better house for the week. I look down to see that our back door opens right up onto the beach. From our back door, there's twenty or so yards of sand, then water. It's early but there are already several surfers in the water. A Jogger runs by. A couple holding hands strolls by going the opposite way.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I hear from below me. I look down to see that Hailey has just stepped out of the basement door onto the sand. I wave and tell her I'll be down soon. I turn to head back in and notice that from our patio there is a set of stairs that ascends onto the roof.

When I reach the main floor, I find it empty. There's a note on the kitchen counter, it's from Ms. Jackson. It reads:

Went to get Groceries. Be back soon. – Mom

I head down to the basement and then out the back door. I stop for a moment to savor the feel of the sand between my toes and then I jog to where Hailey and the rest of the gang have set up their chairs.

"Hey babe. Nice of you to join us." Hailey greets me.

I give her body a quick scan. She's wearing the new bikini she bought specifically for this trip. Her dark hair is tied up in a loose bun. Large sunglasses obscure most of her face. Her average sized breasts fill the top of her flower-patterned bikini nicely. Her stomach is flat and hard. Her hips flare out slightly. A small triangle of fabric covers the smooth surface between her legs. And her legs, they're slender, stretched out straight. Her skin is already fairly tan, but by the time we leave for home she'll be black no doubt. She tans so easily.

"Like what you see." She teases, catching me staring.

"I do." I admit. And Hailey isn't the only good thing to look at.

Leah is laying in the chair next to her. And compared to Leah, Hailey's swimwear looks ultra conservative. Leah is wearing what I want to call a tube top. Though it's more like a shoelace top it's so thin. And her bottoms are little more than a thong.

In fact, is that a thong?

Leah rolls over to sun her back and confirms that she is definitely wearing some kind of thong. Her perky round ass cheeks are completely exposed. Her lack of attire shows off all of her tattoos. My eyes are glued on Leah's backside when I hear laughter behind me.

I turn to see Rachel...

Oh my.

She's wearing a black one piece. The design comes to a V between her legs, cut high on her hips, revealing her legs. The sides have ovals cut out, showing her skin underneath and accentuating her hourglass figure. The tight suit struggles to repress her humongous tits. The neckline is modest but you can still see a large valley of cleavage. The sunlight shines through her blond hair. A genuine laugh shows on her face.

If she were running in slow motion this would be straight out of Baywatch.

Her young son clasps onto one hand, Jacob holds him by the other and they playfully dip his feet in the water as the waves roll in. Jacob looks as though he is already developing a sun burn.

I pull my shirt over my head and toss it under Hailey's chair. It's moments like these that I am thankful for the hours I put in at the gym. I don't have an insane physique but I feel comfortable with my shirt off. I look at Jacob and make a mental note to myself never to allow my body to become like that. Small spaghetti arms. Pot gut forming, soft with ice cream, fast food and too much leisure.

"Get your own boyfriend to ogle at." Hailey says to Leah and playfully hits her with a rolled-up magazine. Although it doesn't deter Leah. She keeps staring at me, in fact she gives me a wink. Hailey's not really upset. She takes the fact that I am in a good enough shape to 'ogle' as a compliment to herself.

I look back to Rachel and catch her eyes traveling up and down my body, but she quickly looks away. Rachel is much more subtle than Leah.

"What a beautiful day!" We all turn to see Ms. Jackson has returned. She's walking towards us carrying two large bags. One is full of food and one is full of beach toys. Her feet are bare. She's wearing loose tan colored capris and a baggy poncho type thing over her shirt. They do a could job concealing her curvy figure, but she still looks beautiful. A large sun hat provides shade for her face.

The girls dive into the food bag and start dividing it out. It's mostly fruit. Once they have their fair share in hand they all retire to a lounge chair and begin chatting and laughing with one another. I watch as Hailey presses a ripe strawberry to her lips, savoring the sweetness before she puts it in her mouth. Leah catches me watching and when she thinks no one else is watching she slides a peeled banana into her mouth as if she's deep throating it.

"I saw that Leah. You deviant." Ms. Jackson says. They all laugh because they know it's true. I decide I can't take anymore of watching the girls eat phallic shaped foods. I check the second bag and find a football.

"Hey Jacob, you wanna toss the ball around?" I ask him. Surprisingly he says sure.

The tide is low and we jog to the sand that is still wet and start tossing the ball back and forth to one another. The beach is more crowded now. Kids splash in the waves. Families build castles in the sand. Lots of joggers and casual strollers go by. Without fail everyone that goes by us slows and looks at the girls lounging in their chairs. Their heads turn to stare as they jog, or walk past our spot on the beach until if they wanted to keep looking they'd have to walk backwards, at which point they finally tear their eyes away. Men and Women both. I don't blame them though. The girls all look like goddesses that could have walked out of the sea like Aphrodite.

We spend several more hours at the beach. The girls soak up the rays for the most part. But occasionally when they are feeling too hot they spring from their chair and run and dive into the cool ocean. I always make sure to stop whatever it is I'm doing at the time and watch them as they do this, especially Rachel, her immense breasts bouncing up and down as she runs. And I'm not alone, all the beach goers around us stop to watch them too. I even see an annoyed lady smack the back of the head of the guy next to her who watches Hailey while making no attempt to hide it. A wife disciplining her husband no doubt.

Ms. Jackson stays in her chair though, reading. She must not want to get too much sun the first day because she keeps her capris, shawl and sun hat on the whole time.