Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey and Leah both attack my neck. Rachel's and Ms. Jackson's heavy breasts sway back and forth while their mouths bob up and down on my hardened cock.

"Rachel, have you ever had a hard cock in between your tits?" Ms. Jackson asks.

"Yes, this very one actually. I love the feeling." She tells her Mother.

"Like Mother like Daughter I suppose." Ms. Jackson smiles. And while Hailey and Leah kiss my neck Ms. Jackson and Rachel let my cock free for a brief moment. Then they straighten their backs and move closer towards me and each other.

Next, they lean towards one another so that their colossal breasts smash against one another, creating one huge mash of tit flesh. Then they each take hold of my cock and position it underneath the center of their four soft melons. They each spit into the valley of cleavage created by their smashed tits. Probably unnecessary since my cock is already slippery as a fish.

I feel my sensitive head enter as my cock is completely enveloped within their tit flesh. I thrust forward and stand on the balls of my feet in order to penetrate as much of their cleavage as I can. At the apex of my thrust the head of my cock emerges and then disappears back into their cleavage as I rock back. With their hands, they push their breasts tightly together so that my cock doesn't slip out.

In unison, they slide their enormous tits up and down my slicked shaft while I thrust into them. The feeling is unparalleled.

"Oh yeah, fuck our big fat titties with your nice strong cock." Ms. Jackson tells me as she looks up at me from her kneeling position.

"Mother!" Rachel gasps, apparently surprised by her Mothers language.

"I love the feeling of your thick cock sliding between my tits." Ms. Jackson says.

The site of the Mother and Daughter duo with their breasts pressed against each other's while I titty fucked them was incredible. I thrust into their voluptuous tits again and again. I held Leah and Hailey tightly around the waist at my side. They stopped to watch. I thrust harder and harder until it felt like I was about to blow.

"Stop." Hailey ordered. I reluctantly stopped thrusting and the girls let go of their breasts. "I don't want you to bust like this. I want to taste you." She reached back and undid the clasp of her bra, no longer under tension her breasts sprang forward and she tossed the top to the floor.

Hailey's tanned breasts hung nicely. Her dark nipples small, no larger than a nickel. All the women were completely naked now except for their heels, three of them still had their bottoms on and Ms. Jackson wore her pearls.

"Then come down here and deep throat your lovers long cock." Ms. Jackson suggested to Hailey.

Hailey dropped to her knees and took me into her warm mouth. The rest of the girls gathered around also on their knees and watched. Hailey looked up at me and slowly took my shaft further into her mouth. When she reaches the halfway point her eyes close in concentration and she forces another inch into her mouth but then she can go no further, she lets me slide out, taking a deep breath.

"Here, let me show you." Ms. Jackson says to her daughter. She grabs my cock and pulls it into her mouth. She bobs slowly up and down the first few inches, loosening her jaw. Then she bobs deep taking most of my swollen cock into her mouth. When my head hits the back of her mouth she pauses, then she forces her throat muscles to swallow, taking more and more of me into her mouth until her plump lips are around the base of my shaft. She holds it for a few seconds and then lets my dense cock spring free from her mouth with a loud "Shlurp" as she gasps for air. Saliva trailed from the head of my penis to her bottom lip.

My God that was amazing.

Ms. Jackson's daughters all awe at their Mother's skill of deep throating such a large cock. "The trick is to loosen your jaw." She instructs her daughters. "Go until you can't fit any more into your mouth and then swallow as hard as you can. Do your best to suppress the gag reflex and keep swallowing until you reach the base. Do your best to breathe through your nose. Also it can help if you have him push the back of your head."

"You're talking to a pro Mom." Leah brags. She takes my cock from her Mothers hand and shoves it into her mouth, quickly taking me into her mouth and swallowing every inch of my cock in one swift motion before she lets it slide back out.

"Let me try." Rachel says. She takes my cock and begins much slower than Leah. Easing inch by inch into her mouth. When she is close to reaching the base, her eyes shut tight and she starts sliding back up. But Ms. Jackson takes my hand and places it on the back of her daughter's head. I force Rachel back down and push until her lips kiss my stomach before I let go and my cock slips free from her mouth.

She gags and then chokes for air, clasping at her throat with her hands until she recoves.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Her voice is raspy.

Hailey takes my cock next for a second try. Her lips reach the same place as last time before she stops. But this time she listens to her Mother's advice. I feel her jaw open wider and her throat muscles pull me in as she forces herself to swallow. She keeps at it until she's successfully swallowed all of my lengthy cock down her thin throat.

"Aahhh" Hailey gasps as she slides her mouth back up my pole. Ms. Jackson smiles, seemingly proud of her daughters.

"Now let's finish him." Ms. Jackson says.

The four women move in closer to me until their breasts are all touching. From my left to my right kneels Leah, Hailey, Ms. Jackson and Rachel. Leah takes my cock first and begins to bob up and down on it, wringing the base with her hand. She deepthroats me and then lets my cock pass to Hailey.

Hailey takes me into her mouth and focuses on my head with her skillful tongue. She strokes my thick cock with both hands while she does this. Then she too shows off her skill to deep throat me and then let's me pass to her Mother.

Ms. Jackson has experience with sucking my cock and she knows just how I like it. She keeps eye contact with me while she bobs quickly up and down my rigid cock, stroking me in time with her hand. Her other hand plays with her own breast. She continues the signature sign off of deep throating my cock before passing it to Rachel.

Rachel seals her plump lips around my pulsing cock and slowly takes in as much as she comfortable can before working her way back up. She does this several times before deep throating me and passing my cock back to her twin sister on the far end. I go through the lineup twice before my hips start to writhe with uncontrollable pleasure.

I'm now thrusting into their mouths and grabbing each by the back of the head as I go from one mouth to the next. Hailey's mouth is around my cock when I can feel that the pressure has built too great for me to contain it any longer.

"Oh yeah, fuck my little sisters mouth." Leah encourages me as I grab the back of Hailey's head and thrust into her face. My engorged cock glistens with the combination of their saliva as it slides back and forth past Hailey's soft lips.

"Aahhh!" I moan in release.

Hailey takes her mouth off my throbbing cock. Her sister's and mother all press their faces close together and open their mouths. They all take hold of my long cock with one hand and begin stroking and wringing it as furiously as they can while aiming my head at their faces. The sensation and the scene of them all on their knees is too much. My balls clench as they shoot a load of cum up my shaft and out through my head.

The first massive load hits Hailey forcefully on her upper lip, sending remnants up onto her face across her eye. "Aaahh yes!" She moans.

Leah pulls my erupting cock towards her and aims it perfectly as I shoot my second load. It lands right on her broad tongue and shoots into her mouth. Next my vomiting cock is pulled towards Ms. Jackson's beautiful face where I send a load that hits her bottom lip. The thick load drips down her chin and upper chest. Mixing with her white pearls.

Finally, Rachel gets her turn as I am just about finished. She holds her mouth open expectantly but I am losing power as my cock sends one if its final loads of cum out and onto her heaving chest. She continues to pump my cock with her hand. As it sends its last remaining remnants of cum up the shaft Rachel puts her mouth on my head and drains the rest of my seed straight from the source.

When she's finished. She releases me and scoops the jizz from her chest with her finger, then licks it clean. Hailey is scraping most of my first load from her eye and across her cheek. Ms. Jackson licks my cum from her bottom lip but leaves the rest. It drizzles further down her breast towards her hard nipple.

"Holy shit..." I say exhausted and then collapse sideways onto the soft mattress, I realize that I still have my button up shirt around my shoulders.

That was amazing...

"You rest up big boy. We'll be right back." Ms. Jackson says and her daughters all laugh. They all enter the bathroom, closing the door behind them.

I lazily lift my head and look out the glass wall facing the ocean. The sun is low in the sky now. Soon it will begin to set behind the horizon of water. I've lost all track of time. The event that just took place could have lasted mere minutes or hours for all I know. Probably not hours though, I think to myself, or Jacob would be home by now. My head is spinning. Part of me still refuses to believe that this is reality. But after a few moments the bathroom door open and I'm reminded just how real this is.

The four women step out, still wearing their heels. My white sauce has been wiped clean from their skin. Rachel's hair is now down as well, loosely falling just below her shoulders. My eyes travel down their bodies and my slowly deflating dick gives a jerk. They've all removed their panties.

My eyes go from one smooth pussy to the next, my mouth open in awe. They must have all gotten waxed before the trip because they're soft mounds are cleaner than any airport runway. Ms. Jackson still wears her pearls and garter belt. Her snatch, the most mature of them has pink lips that part like petals on a flower.

They stand before the bed, shoulder the shoulder and for the first time I get a good look at them all next to one another.

Holy fuck.

Ms. Jackson is the tallest of them, with her heels on she's even taller than I am. The sisters are all about the same height. Around 5'9, probably almost six feet in heels. Being from the same family their bodies are all on similar frames. Long lean legs. Slender waists and hard flat stomach's. They've all been blessed with nice asses. Leah's is the smallest, Rachel's is a bit rounder, shaped like a heart, Hailey's was just right in the middle. Ms. Jackson actually had the firmest most muscular behind, probably from all her squats at the gym.

They were all fairly tan from our past couple days at the beach, but Hailey was by far the darkest. Hailey's long dark hair next to the other's blond heads completed the image that gave her an exotic look standing next to her sisters and Mother. And while her Mother and sisters had brown eyes Hailey's were piercing blue, giving her a striking, fierce look.

They all shared similar facial features. Slender noses, high cheekbones. Defined jawlines. Hailey's lips were not quite as plump as the others, she must have gotten that from her father I thought.

Leah's breasts were the smallest of the four. Not more than a handful. Her nipples were also the smallest and the lightest shade of pink. Her little orbs of tit flesh were so perky that it almost looked as if they were full of helium and would float away if they weren't attached to her body.

Hailey had the next smallest size of tits. Although I wouldn't call them small. Each breast was more than a handful. Her nipples were almost as small as Leah's but their shade was on the other end of the spectrum. Like her skin, they were the darkest of the group. Also, unique to Hailey was the small gap between her thighs.

Then there was Ms. Jackson. The picture perfect Milf that every young boy grows up fantasizing over. Standing next to her younger daughters it was more apparent that she was older. Her skin, though free from cellulite and wrinkles did not have the same vigor of youth that her daughters did. But I found her signs of maturity to be sexy. Going from Hailey's tits to her Mother's was like going from Pluto to Jupiter. Her tits were huge, and somehow gravity defying. They hung a little bit but not nearly as much as you would expect them to based on their size. They also retained their shape amazingly. Nice and round, almost unnaturally so. The nipples on the end of her massive tits were pink and hard.

And Rachel. None of these girls were overweight by any means, but Rachel definitely had the most meat on her. Not surprising since she had given birth less than a year ago. Her giant jugs were just as large as her Mother's, perhaps larger. But they looked more natural. They hung slightly lower than her Mother's. They also slanted out to the sides slightly like ski slopes. Her nipples were the largest, but not distractingly so.

They were incredibly sexy, each of them individually. But when you had them all together like that?! Somehow, they became ten times hotter as a group. The effect was unreal. Just the idea that I had them all to myself was enough to make my dick twitch.

My eyes quickly darted from one of them to another. Trying to soak in as much as I could. I felt like a little kid on Christmas, coming down the stairs to see all the presents under the tree. Not even knowing where to start.

Leah reached a close fist up to my face. She opened her hand and dropped a small pill into my mouth and then covered my mouth with her hand, plugging my nose with her other hand, forcing me to swallow.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I know you're virile, but even you are going to need a little extra help if you want to satisfy all of us." Leah said with a smile. Then roughly pulled my button up shirt off me and threw it across the room.

Did she just give me some type of Viagra or something?

I looked down at my half-swollen member to see it quickly re-inflating. Whether it was the sight of these four incredibly sexy women, the pill, or a combination of the two I wasn't sure. The other three made their way towards me and crawled seductively onto the bed.

"I get to ride his cock first since he's my boyfriend." Hailey said. By the time they were all on the bed my cock was fully erect. Ready to go. The mattress was large enough that there was more than enough room for all us. I moved to get up but Hailey put her hand on my chest, pushing me back down.

I lay flat on my back, my swaying cock pointing straight at the ceiling. Hailey draped one leg over me and positioned the opening of her slit above my bulbous head. I reached both hands up and took hold of her soft breasts. But then the twins each grabbed one of my arms and pulled it down so that my hands were between their legs. Leah to my left and Rachel to my right. I got the message, I started rubbing their moist mounds with my hands while Hailey lowered her weeping folds onto my hot rod.

"Aaahhh..." Hailey moaned as my head penetrated her outer folds. I stuck my middle finger up both of the twins pussy's and started finger fucking them.

"Oohhh, my gosh." Hailey moaned louder as she impaled herself further onto my sturdy cock.

"You haven't forgotten about me, have you?" Ms. Jackson asks, and then leans down to kiss me on the mouth.

"Your dick so big!" Hailey whales as she successfully slides all the way down it. It's as if it's the first time she's takin me inside her. I wonder what's different about this time.

"Sit on my face." I tell Ms. Jackson. She straddles my face, facing Hailey and begins to lower her sweetly scented pussy. Ms. Jackson and Hailey clasp hands to support each other while one starts to ride my rigid cock and the other grinds her soft mound into my face. I lap Ms. Jacksons drizzling slit like a dog.

"Ohh yes." She moans in pleasure.

"Aaahh...ahhh...ahhh..." Hailey moans each time she impales herself on my tall cock. The twins are moaning in pleasure now too as I finger fuck them and rub my thumbs against their clits. The room is full with the sounds of waves crashing, the sounds of their cries of ecstasy.

"Oh God you're so deep, I'm almost there!" Hailey whales. I flex my butt attempt to drive into her pussy while simultaneously pleasing the other three women. "Oh yes, that's it! That's it!" Hailey whimper's as she climaxes. I feel the cool air around my cock as I slip out of Hailey.

"Holy shit babe, look at your cock!" Hailey gasps. Ms. Jackson removes herself from my face, allowing me to see. My erection is at least an inch longer than it normally is, and wider too. The color is darker than usual, most likely from all the extra blood flowing to it, thanks to Leah's pill. It's thick and solid as a rock, resembling a battering ram. I look around at the girls, they're all eyeing it with hunger.

"My turn!" Leah says and pushes Hailey aside. Now it's Leah's turn to straddle me, only she does it in reverse. She Guides my swollen cock to her awaiting opening and sits back. "Ahhh Fuck!" She yells as she takes in every inch, her perky ass cheeks on my stomach. She doesn't waste any time, Leah leans forward, arches her back and placing her hands on the mattress for support she starts twerking her round tight ass. I watch my thick cock slide in and out of her folds until Rachel sits on my face, partially obscuring my vision.

The girls have now all rotated, Hailey has moved onto my right hand, Rachel is on my face having her tender pussy licked, Ms. Jackson is being finger fucked with my left hand and Leah skillfully rides my magic stick. Again, their moans of delight echo throughout the room.

As Rachel rocks her hips back and forth I get glimpses of her twin sister fucking herself silly. "Ooohhh yes. Do you like that? You like me twerking my tight ass on your big fat cock?" Leah asks. I am enjoying it very much, and I would tell her that... if my mouth wasn't full at the moment.

I hear the sound of skin smacking skin. Rachel rocks her hips forward and I catch a glimpse of Ms. Jackson smacking Leah on the ass. Like a horse spurred to go faster I feel Leah's tight twat sliding along my shaft faster and faster. Her ass slamming against my stomach harder and harder. I catch another glimpse of Leah, she has now spread her legs so that she is doing the splits and somehow the only part of her that moves is her round ass as she slides up and down my slippery cock.

"Oohh fuck...Oohh fuck... I'm going to cum all over your fat cock!" Leah moans. That's it, I can't hold it any longer. I do my best to thrust into her from my laying position as I bust for the second time today. My cock pulses as I empty several loads into her warm pussy.

Leah leans forward and allows my cock to slide free. Once free it stands erect, still tall and frim with no sign of softening. Juices from Leah and myself drizzle down my shaft. But before it can reach my stomach Ms. Jackson leans forward and sucks it clean. The girls shift again, Rachel moves to my left hand, Leah to my right, Ms. Jackson stands up straight, stretching her back. I'm impressed at her ability to stand on the mattress despite being in heels.

She faces me and places her heeled feet on either side of my waist, her wet pussy hovering high above my straight cock. My swollen member appears to be reaching up to taste her. My unyielding cock gets it's wish as Ms. Jackson lowers herself bending at the knee's, keeping her back straight and her feet firmly planted at my sides. I've seen her in this position many times before at the gym at the squat rack, only this time she's lowering herself onto a 'bar' rather than having one across her shoulders.