Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May we be excused Mom?" Hailey asks.

"You may." She grants us permission.

I pull Hailey's chair out for her and push it back in once she leaves the table. Then we go hand in hand up the stairs while the others clear the table.

"I want to show you something else I got at the outlets yesterday." Hailey says to me as we head up the stairs. "You're going to love it."

"I doubt I could like it any more than that dress. Are you going to change in the room for me or the bathroom?"

"I don't need to change. I'm already wearing it." She winks. I see. I might actually like it more than the dress after all I decide.

As soon as we enter our top floor room Hailey is on me. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in. Our lips meet and exchange tender kisses with one another. Kissing Hailey is familiar. Not boring, but familiar. There's a difference. But just as I'm really getting into it and I can feel the blood start to flow she stops and pulls away.

"You would choose me, right?" She asks.

"Huh?"

"If you had the choice between us. My sisters, my Mom and me. Who would you choose?"

One look into her blue eyes tells me that this is not bedroom banter. It is a sincere question and she is looking for an answer. Why? Why is she asking me this?

"Hailey... I love you. I would choose you. Every time." I hope she believes me. I mean what I say, it's the truth. As special as the girls are, and even with the chemistry we all share I would still choose Hailey.

Hailey places her hand gently on my cheek, and then she smiles and kisses me. "I love you too."

"But, there is something I need to tell you." I say. But Hailey is already at the nightstand by her side of the bed. She pulls a pair of handcuffs out of the drawer.

"Look what I brought." She says with a smile.

"Hailey..." I start, but she's pushing me up against the wall. Kissing my neck as she forces my hands up above my head. She cuffs one wrist, wraps the cuffs around the top of the bedframe and then cuffs my other wrist.

"Hailey, can we slow down for just a second?" I ask. She's reaching in her drawer again, and removing the shawl she bought the first night we were here.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow. That's why I cuffed you. I don't want you speeding anything up. And I don't want you to see what's coming either. I want it to be a surprise." She says as she wraps the shawl up and ties it around my face, covering my eyes. Everything goes black and I hear her heals clicking against the wooden floor.

"Hailey, please. You need to know something." I say, then I hear the sliding door to the patio open and the sound of waves fill the room. "What are you doing?"

"I want to hear the sounds of the ocean while I have my fun with you. There's something incredibly erotic about it."

I feel my belt be unbuckled and its quickly pulled through the loops on my pants. Then my shirt is untucked from my slacks and I feel the first button being undone.

"Hailey before this goes any further I need to tell you something." The buttons on my shirt are flying undone. It's like she grew an extra pair of hands they're being undone so fast. Her soft lips kiss my neck, then my chest. She's moving all around me, I can hear the click clack of her heels pacing around quickly. My shirt is fully undone and is torn open.

"Hailey I should have told you this a long time ago." She kisses my neck some more, then she drags her long fingernails slowly down my chest and down my flexed stomach. Wait.... Fingernails? I don't remember Hailey having fingernails.

"Hailey?" I ask. Soft lips brush mine, then almost simultaneously kiss my lower stomach. "Hailey?" I hear a soft laugh, but I don't recognize it as Hailey's. A mouth is nipping at my left earlobe. A pair of hands is on my chest. Someone softly squeezes my crotch through my slacks.

"Woh, what the hell is going on?!" I flail and kick my legs until the onslaught of touching stops. I pull my arms. No budge. I'm legitimately trapped unless I want to rip this bedframe apart. I try to rub the shawl from my face against my bicep. I succeed in moving it a little and light pours in underneath it, but I still can't make anything out.

"Hailey. Take this thing off me." I order.

"Are you sure? You'll ruin the surprise."

"Take it off, now."

I feel a pair of hands reach behind my head and undo the shawl, then pull it away from my face. The sun is directly outside our glass wall and it blinds me momentarily. Gradually I see four silhouettes emerge, and then they come into focus.

Ms. Jackson, Rachel, Leah and Hailey are all standing in front of me in their black dresses. I look down to see that I have several prints of lips going down my torso in slightly varied shades of lipstick.

Shit. Hailey knows. And now she's literally locked me up so I can't escape the confrontation.

"Hailey, I wanted to tell you. I can explain." I begin.

"Explain? You can explain how you've been fucking my sisters and Mother?" My eyes have adjusted to the light enough now that I can make out her face. She is smiling. She doesn't look angry, she's actually smiling. Unless she is smiling at the thought of how she is going to enact her vengeance.

"You're not...mad?" I ask.

"No. At least not anymore." She says. "Trust me, when I first found out I wanted to kill you. But after it sank in I realized that maybe it wasn't that bad."

"How?" I ask in disbelief.

"I saw a hickie on Rachel's boob in the changing room yesterday. I knew there was no way that Jacob had given it to her so I confronted her. Eventually the whole truth came out."

"No, I mean how is this not a bad thing?"

"Well when I heard the whole story I was amazed that you actually attempted to say no to any of them in the first place. I could tell something has been tearing you up inside, and now this explains it." She explained. "Besides, if anyone is going to be fucking my boyfriend I can't think of any other women I'd rather have doing it."

I don't believe what I'm hearing. This must be some sort of trap.

"And the more they told me the more I realized how much you were giving to them. My Mom has been alone for a long time. I'm not naïve enough to not realize that even though she's my Mom she is still a woman with urges and needs. She's been happier than I can remember these last few months and I don't want to take that away from her."

Yep, this is definitely a trap.

"And Rachel, I've always believed that Jacob was gay. Maybe in a weird way you can actually help her family stay together in their own little way. And I think Jacob might even secretly be glad to know that you've taken that responsibility off his plate."

"She's right." Rachel ads.

"And Leah... well we all know she's a total deviant. She needs all the dick she can get."

"She's right about that too." Leah ads.

"But what really sealed the deal was just now, when you told me you love me. I know you're telling the truth. I know you would choose me. And that's enough for me." She said. "If I had sensed that you were lying than I would have blindfolded you and pushed you off the patio."

"Thank goodness you weren't lying. For all our sakes." Ms. Jackson ads.

"Hailey, I'm finding this all a little hard to believe." I say, my eyes shifting from one women to the next. Hailey approaches me until her chest is touching mine.

"I'm still mad that you lied to me. You should have been honest from the beginning. But we can talk about that later. Give me some credit. I'm more open minded than you think." Hailey says. "Besides, I have a feeling that now it's out in the open, and you don't have to run around and keep it all a big secret anymore, that you'll enjoy it even more."

I'm pretty sure that this is all a dream. That I'll be waking up any moment now, back at home. But within this crazy fantasy that I'm living I have a rational thought.

"Where is Jacob?" I ask.

"I sent him to the store to get a specific type of baby food." Rachel says. "It will take him forty minutes to get there. Ten or fifteen to realize the store doesn't have it, and another forty to drive back. I'd say we have at least an hour. And the clock is ticking."

They've thought of everything. And yet I still feel like this isn't real, or it's some kind of test.

"Hailey, are you sure about this?" I look into her eyes as I ask it. She places her hand on my cheek again and kisses me hard.

"I want you to fuck me." She says quietly when she pulls away. So quietly that the three women behind her may not even be able to hear. Like she's speaking just to me now. "And I want you to fuck my Mother. And I want you to fuck my older sisters. And I want to watch you fuck them."

Sweet Mother of God she's serious.

I can tell she means it. It's gone too far now to be a joke. And she's right, now that she knows and I don't have to keep it a secret any longer it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. That sick feeling of remorse in my bones has completely vanished. All that remains now is a ravenous hunger for the four women in the room with me. And now that I am no longer fearing for my life I can feel something stirring in my pants.

I look into the eyes of each of the women here. There is a hunger in their eyes as well. The rest of them approach and begin circling me like a pack of lionesses circling a wounded prey. Rachel and Hailey are to my right, Ms. Jackson and Leah my left.

Leah presses her body up against mine and starts attacking my left ear with her mouth while running her fingers through my hair. Ms. Jackson begins kissing my neck, running her hand gently along the ever swelling member in my slacks. Hailey is kissing my chest, focusing on my sensitive nipples and running her hands along my abdominals. Rachel is now sucking on my other ear. One hand holding onto my bicep while the other hand travels down my back and onto my butt.

I can't believe this is happening!

With my hands restrained behind the bedpost, unable to do anything they worship my body like this for several minutes. Softly kissing me all over, each of them focusing on one area before moving to the next. My ears, cheeks, lips, chin, neck, chest and torso. At the same time, I have four pairs of hands exploring my body. Grabbing my ass, feeling my arms, running along my bare chest and torso, scratching into my back, massaging my thighs and tracing the bulge in my pants.

"Let's take his pants off." Leah suggests. Hailey takes charge and slides her hands down my body to the waist band of my slacks. She skillfully undoes the button while staring into my eyes. Ms. Jackson pulls down the zipper and then the twins pull them down my legs and toss them to the side of the room.

They certainly are efficient as a team.

"Now I'm nearly naked but you are all still fully clothed." I point out.

"Let's put on a show for him." Ms. Jackson says.

Rachel slips behind me, and wraps her arms up around me and grabs onto my shoulders. Ms. Jackson and Hailey position themselves at my sides. Leah steps out in front of me and undoes the zipper at the side of her dress.

Rachel, Hailey and Ms. Jackson continue to kiss me and explore my body with their hands, but they leave my vision unobscured so that I can watch. Leah pulls the straps of her dress off her shoulders and then turns a hundred and eighty degrees so that her back is facing me. Next she lets her skimpy dress fall to the floor.

She's wearing pink lingerie. She has two small back dimples just above the line of the pink lace panties that are sinking in between her tight ass cheeks. She slowly turns to reveal a matching pink bra pushing her small orbs up and together. She leaves the heels and lingerie on for the time being and struts toward me. She kisses me on the mouth and then replaces Rachel behind me.

Before Rachel takes her spot in front of me she turns and has Ms. Jackson undo the zipper in the back of her dress. With slightly less grace than Leah she pulls her arms through the sleeves and then begins to slide the dress down her body. She instantly reveals a flash of red, the color of her lingerie underneath the black dress. Soon the dress is tossed aside onto Leah's.

Rachel's red lingerie is a one piece. It ties around her neck with an extremely wide and low cut V in the front, extending all the way down to in between her thighs. Revealing huge amounts of cleavage and her flat stomach. The material is also made of lace and is slightly translucent. Her huge breasts strain against the fabric, I can see flesh color underneath and two dark circle that must be her areolas. She spins for me so that I can see it is completely backless. Her nice round ass fills it out just as well as her full breasts. Like Leah, she leaves the heels on and makes her way back to me. Kissing me on the mouth, pressing her thinly covered fun bags against me and then replacing Hailey at my side.

Now standing in front of me Hailey begins the task of removing her dress, which is made slow because it is so tight. Eventually her dress joins the growing heap. Hailey is wearing a white baby doll set of lingerie. The white is in sharp contrast with her darkly tanned skin, it also causes her blue eyes to pop even more. Her lingerie reveals the top of her breasts like two poached eggs on a silver platter. A thin translucent white veil falls lightly from her bra around her torso, just covering the top of her round ass. A thin white thong can be seen through the translucent veil. She click clacks in her heels towards me and kisses me on the mouth. Then she replaces her Mother at my side. This is the one I've been waiting for.

The girls continue to kiss me and rub my now fully erect cock through my underwear as their Mother takes her place in front of me. Unlike her daughters, Ms. Jackson rolls her dress up and pulls it up over her head to get it off.

Dear lord.

Ms. Jackson has decided to stick with the classic color of black lingerie. She's wearing a black corset that is pushing her vast tits up and sucking her thin waist in. Her hips flare out where she is wearing a garter belt. She rests her gloved hands on her hips and blows me a kiss.

"Look, and we haven't even begun." Hailey says to the others and points at a dark stain of precum in my underwear.

"Well let's get started." Ms. Jackson says as she bites the tip of her finger and slides the black glove off with her mouth. Then she uses the ungloved hand to remove the other. She keeps the heels and pearls on and latches back onto my body.

The four of them kiss me all over and start grinding into me. Next they remove four throw pillows from the bed and place them in a half circle on the floor in front of me and they each drop to their knees. I'm reminded of the padded prayer benches at the worship services that Ms. Jackson drags us to. Only a very different kind of service is about to begin, and they'll be worshiping my cock.

"Remember to share girls. There's plenty of his big cock to go around." Ms. Jackson tells her daughters. They all lean close and place their hands at my waist. In unison, they slowly pull my underwear down my thighs, revealing inch by inch my engorged shaft. Leah licks her lips as if she's about to feast on something. Rachel's eyes are wide in anticipation. She never seems to tire at the site of my cock. This is one piece of meat that Ms. Jackson will dine on.

Finally, my eager prick breaks free from my waistband and springs forward like a soldier springing into battle. It happens so fast that it actually hits Ms. Jackson in the face. Her daughters all giggle and then go silent as their eyes absorb the sight before them.

I watch as each pair of eyes travel the length of my rigid prick. Starting at the base, going along my veiny throbbing shaft, ending on the bulbous head. It's so hard and full of blood that I can see it pulse with each pump of my heavily beating heart. Their eyes look up at me and I wish that I had enough eyes to keep eye contact with all of them at once.

"We're going to suck your dick now baby." Hailey says. And her vocabulary seems a little juvenile in the present company. Unable to speak I simply nod my head.

Their eyes leave mine and return to the heavily swaying member in front of them. They look as if they're not sure where to start. Then Ms. Jackson places a hand around the base of my shaft, Hailey places hers just above her Mothers, then Leah and then Rachel until they each have a hand on my rigid cock. Their cold fingers feel good on the sensitive skin. They slowly wring their hands in opposite directions, priming me.

"Hailey, why don't you suck on his balls?" Ms. Jackson suggests. Hailey removes her hand and positions herself underneath my legs. "Rachel, Leah, you take each side of the base and shaft of his cock. I'll take the tip." She orders.

The rest of their hands release me except for Ms. Jackson. She raises my towering cock and licks the underside with her broad tongue from the base of my shaft all the way up to the tip, then she takes the tip into her mouth and begins sucking. Meanwhile Hailey has found my hanging scrotum and has one sensitive ball in her mouth. Gently massaging it with her skilled tongue before switching to the other one. Rachel and Leah place their lips on either side of my engorged cock and begin sliding up and down my shaft on the length that Ms. Jackson leaves exposed from her mouth. They also lash at the sensitive underside with their tongues as they go.

Holy shit this is amazing.

Hailey grabs onto my ass for support as she tenderly cares to my balls. I watch the tops of the three blond heads as they work my cock, making it slippery with their saliva. From time to time I see their large brown eyes look up at me. I yank my hands against my cuffs. I desperately want to be free.

Hailey slides out from underneath me and retrieves the key. "Maybe it will help if you have your hands to use." She says and unlocks the cuffs.

As soon as my hands are free I grab Hailey by the face and pull her in for a passionate kiss. I cup her breasts through her bra with one hand and grab her ass with the other. She breaks free for air.

"What's gotten into you? I like it." She says with a smile.

Now that my hands are free I reach and place my hands on Leah and Rachael's heads. With my hands, I urge them to go faster. Next I reach down, grab Rachel's arm and pull her to her feet. Hailey drops to her knees and takes Rachel's place on my cock. I grab one of the sashes on Rachel's lingerie and forcefully pull it to the side. Exposing on of her humongous tits. She pulls the other sash off and her other breast falls heavily out. Next, she bends forward at the waist and slides the red piece of lingerie down her smooth legs and steps out of it. Her ripe breasts hang heavily below her until she stands straight again.

My hands grab at them like a child's hands grabs candy off the shelf at the grocery.

"You like my Sister's fat tits, don't you?" Hailey says, taking her mouth off my cock. I grab Hailey by the chin and pull her back up to my mouth. Rachel drops back down to my cock, now fully naked other than her heels.

"If you like Rachel's tits I'm sure you love my Mothers." Hailey says. And she pulls Ms. Jackson to her feet, the tip of my cock popping from her mouth. Hailey rips the back of her Mothers corset open and Ms. Jackson tosses it to the floor, her breasts exposed.

Her giant tits are pulled down by gravity only slightly. For the most part they retain their perfectly rounded shape. Her hard-pink nipples point out from areolas the size of fifty cent pieces. I grab hold of her firm breasts and push them together.

Before I know it, Leah is to her feet and unclasping her bra. Her small round breasts are unbelievably perky. Her nipples almost point up towards the ceiling. She takes my hands from her Mothers chest and places them on her own. I easily cup her breasts, one in each hand. Ms. Jackson drops to her knees and returns to my cock.