Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her moist pussy reaches my rigid cock. Amazingly she squats even lower until her taut pussy has swallowed every inch of my hardened cock. She reaches her hands out to the twins at either side of her and they clasp hands, allowing Ms. Jackson to successfully balance as she begins to slide up my shaft and then lower herself back down. This position allows me to penetrate her as deeply as possible.

"Aahh fuck me... I love how your meaty cock fills up my poor little pussy..." Ms. Jackson moans. Ms. Jackson is just getting into a rhythm when Hailey straddles my face and I let my tongue go to work. Each of the girls taste slightly different and Hailey's is my personal favorite flavor.

Again, I am allowed snap shots of Ms. Jackson bouncing up and down on my cock as Hailey gyrates on my face. I want desperately to reach out and grab Ms. Jackson's tremendous tits but the twins are enjoying themselves too much on them.

"I could fuck you all night long." Ms. Jackson moans.

"Please...don't stop Katherine." I encourage her from between her daughter's legs. Just then Hailey stops and dismounts.

"Okay, that was weird. Could you just stick to calling my Mom Ms. Jackson?" Hailey asks. The other three stop as well.

"Really?" I ask. "After everything, that's what bothers you?"

"It's just weird. I'm not used to hearing you use her first name." She says.

"Haha, okay." I laugh.

"Is the intermission over?" Leah asks impatiently. Ms. Jackson regrettably stands straight and my unsatisfied member slips free. The girls shift a final time, and Rachel eases my cock into her pussy reverse cow girl style. Unlike her twin sister, Rachel starts slowly. Using her thighs to slide up and down my pole, looking back at me over her shoulder as she does.

Leah mounts my face and the other two take their positions at my outstretched hands. Like a well-oiled machine, I go to work. Earning moans of pleasure from each of them. The sound of the ocean waves crashing into the shore continue. Rachel continues her slow pace of sliding up and down my hard cock. My pleasure level rises and then plateaus, remaining constant with Rachel's steady movements.

After some time, the burning in my forearms becomes unbearable. With Rachel's slow pace I also begin to feel like a dog chasing a bone that is forever just out of reach. I slip my hands out from underneath Hailey and Ms. Jackson. I easily lift Leah off my face and softly drop her next to me. Next I sit up and push Rachel forward as I raise myself onto my knees. The tip of my cock remains inside of Rachel as she naturally catches her fall. Landing on her hands and knees.

"What are you doing?" Rachel asks.

"Taking charge for the first time tonight." I tell her. Then I ram my cock back into her as far as I can penetrate.

"Oohh Fuck!" She yells. I place my hands around her waist, just above her heart shaped ass. I pull out until just the head remains before driving back into her.

"Fuck!...Oh my God." She moans. I repeat the process. Again, and again I pull out of her until my cock is almost fully exposed before plunging back into her. Once she grows accustomed to the level of penetration I begin to pick up the tempo. Her heavy breasts sway forward and back, forward and back as I thrust into her and pull her ass towards me.

"Oh my God that feels so good!" She says. She looks back at me as I fuck her doggy style. I'm not thrusting for too long when I feel her body begin to shudder from an orgasm. Her elbows collapse and she leans face down into the mattress, ass in the air. I pound her defenseless pussy senselessly until I reach nirvana as well and pump load after load of hot cum into her wrecked pussy.

I pull out of her and let her collapse into child's pose. My seed exits out of her folds and drips down her thighs. Tit flesh from her vast breasts ooze out the sides as she rests upon them like pillows. I'm panting heavily, yet my medicinally induced erection still shows no signs of defeat. I'm sure the four naked women and incredibly erotic scenario have something to do with it as well.

"Wow, that was actually pretty hot." Hailey says.

"What?" I ask.

"Watching you fuck my sister like that." Hailey answers. I swing my legs off the side of the bed and sit back on my arms, catching my breath. "Now I want to watch you fuck Leah."

"That is a great idea." Leah says. Leah steps off the bed and walks around until she is facing me. Behind her is the glass wall, patio door still ajar. The sun has almost completely set now, there is only a sliver of light above the horizon.

"Come on then." I say. Leah approaches me, she wraps her arms around my neck and places her heels into the corner of the mattress. This way she can lower her slit towards me as I guide myself in. Once in she extends her legs so they're flat against the bed. In this seated position, we're able to look one another in the face.

Leah places her lips on mine and we start to kiss. I feel her slip her tongue past my lips and I wrestle it back with mine. She sucks my tongue into her mouth and starts grinding her pelvis into mine at the same time. I wrap my arms around her thin waist and pull her down and into me as hard as I can. She wraps her legs around my torso and squeezes as tight as she can. Her small tits feel firm against my chest. For several minutes, we fuck like this, face to face keeping our mouths on one another, Leah keeps her tongue writhing the entire time our hips rock. We pull each tight, trying to get our bodies as close as possible.

"It's getting a little warm in here. What do you say we get some air?" Leah suggests, breaking our long kiss.

I stand up and easily lift her into the air like a rag doll. I move to the patio door, Leah reaches back and slides it the rest of the way open so I can walk through. The sound of the waves intensifies as we make our way to the edge of the patio. The cool ocean breeze feel nice against our sweaty bodies.

"Now keep fucking me." She orders me.

With my hands on her firm ass cheeks I easily slide her up my cock and drop her back down. She couldn't weigh much more than a hundred pounds, I feel as if I could carry her until the sun rises. With her arms wrapped around my neck and her strong legs clenching my torso she helps to lift herself up and drop herself down my slick shaft.

"Oh yes! Yes! I want you to keep fucking me with that big cock of yours!" She moans. There's no need to tell me that. I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon. I grab handfuls of her ass as I lift her up quickly and pull her down hard, assaulting her pussy with my battering ram.

"Fuck yes!" she moans. The sunlight is completely gone now. The only light illuminating us now comes from the moon and the lights from inside the bedroom.

"Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder!" Leah moans. I turn and push her up against the glass, giving the girls a great view of Leah's back and ass being press up against it as I continue to drive into her. Leah gives me a hard kiss on the mouth and then breaks it to say, "Can't you fuck me any harder? I want you to demolish my little pussy with your cock."

I stop holding back as I pummel her pussy, destroying it with my blood inflated member. Leah's body beats against the glass as I fuck her. I worry momentarily that the glass may shatter but there is no stopping what's happening now, if I had wanted to.

"Fuck yes! Oh, God yes!" She yells as loudly as she can. Anyone on the beach below can no doubt hear her moaning. The neighbors will probably be outside any minute now to see what the commotion is about. Her legs release me and I am force to hold them up. She loosens her grasp with her arms as well as her body starts to tremble. The only thing really holding her up now is the fact that I am sandwiching her orgasm wracked body up against the glass.

I stop and let her body come to a rest, still impaled on my cock. Her little chest rises and falls rapidly as she inhales and exhales heavily. I carry her back inside and deposit her gently onto the bed where she lays still.

"That was fucking hot!" Hailey exclaims. "I love when you take me in that position. Watching you fuck someone else in that position really turned me on. Now... I want you to finish fucking my Mom."

"What do you say we make it worth watching?" Ms. Jackson says as she stands and presses her toned body against mine. The pearls on her neck rattle as we kiss. "Why don't you do what I know you're dying to do and massage my fat tits?"

Finally! I reverently reach my hands up and cup one magnificent breast at a time. They are much to large for just one hand. I lower my head and take her hard nipple into my mouth.

"Oooh yes. That's right, suck on my titties." She coos. Once I feel somewhat satisfied I switch to the other glorious breast. Then I pull them apart and push them together. Kneading them like dough in my hands. Ms. Jackson reaches down and starts to stroke my cock with one of her perfectly manicured hands.

"Alright get to the good stuff already." Hailey says. I look over to see that she has spread her legs and is massaging her own pussy.

I lead Ms. Jackson slowly to the bed where she sits and leans back. Luckily the bed is high enough that I don't have to bend my knees at all. Ms. Jackson spreads her legs and I rub the head of my hungry cock along the lips of her pussy.

"Stop teasing and stuff me with your big fat cock." Ms. Jackson says, looking straight into my eyes. Her long pearl necklace trails down in-between her huge round breasts. I can't get enough of them so I reach up and grab onto one as I begin to slide my rigid cock into her.

"Slowly." She says. I do as she says. I watch my shaft slide between her pink lips as her narrow-wet pussy swallows every inch. She moans quietly once I'm all the way in and our pubic bones touch. She leans further back onto her elbows, getting comfortable. Her breasts are still within my reach so I continue to play with them.

"Alright, now fuck me." She says. I slide my cock back out several inches and thrust my hips forward, driving it back in. Soon I find a steady rhythm. Leah and Rachel watch, lying naked on their sides. And Hailey continues to masturbate, not taking her eyes off of me fucking her Mother. Ms. Jackson uses one of her hands to push mine even harder into her humongous mound of tit flesh.

"I love the feeling of your thick cock between my legs." She cooed. I feel her pussy growing wetter. My cock slides in and out of her compact pussy with growing ease. So, I go a little faster and began plunging deeper.

"Oohh fuci! Yes!" She signals her approval. And she leans further back onto her elbows but keeps her head up so she can look me in the eyes and watch as I penetrate her. I hook my arms underneath her thighs and lift her legs up into the air. I use my arms to begin pulling her body into mine as I thrust.

"OOohhh my! Yeah... yeah...yeah..." She moans. I plow into her harder and harder. Her heavy breasts begin to shake with the force of our bodies colliding. Her heeled feet dangle in the air at my sides.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She moans. "Now that my daughter knows I'll get to fuck you as often as I please!" She was right. And the idea excited me even more. I quicken the pace even more and start smashing her body even harder.

"Fuck yes!" She moans with delight and leans all the way back onto the bed, resting her head against the mattress and closing her eyes, completely losing herself to the sensation of me fucking her. I continue to pull her body into each of my thrusts, grunting as I do so. My balls slap against her firm ass cheeks that hang just over the edge of the bed. Her hulking tits are really starting to bounce now.

"Keep fucking me, fuck me good and hard with that big fat cock!" She moas. I begin pounding her pussy as roughly as I think she can handle. Her fat tits bounce even more now. Hailey iss rubbing her clit furiously at the site of us.

"Ahhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhhh!" Ms. Jackson moans, no longer able to speak intelligible words. I continue thrusting back and forth. Demolishing her sopping wet pussy. She moves her hands to the top of her round breasts in an effort to control their motions.

"Oohhh...oooohhh...ooohhhh!" She cries in pleasure.

"Oohh yes...Ahhh yeah...I'm almost there...Keep fucking her." Hailey tells me as her hand moves furiously between her legs.

This is more than I could handle. The site of Hailey masturbating to her Mom and I, the feeling of Ms. Jacksons soaking pussy around my cock, the sounds of her audible pleasure. It is all too much, I can sense I am reaching my climax for a third time tonight.

I lean forward. I releas Ms. Jacksons legs and grab her around the waist. Her legs fall to the sides, still hanging in the air.

"Ohhh Fuck! Fuck yes!" She moans. I pull her body into mine as hard as I can and drive deeper into her than ever before. She abandons her breasts and reaches her hands out to the sides, grabbing fistfuls of the bed sheet. Her heavy round breasts bounce around wildly as I fuck her. I ram into her again and again. Battering her tight pussy. Completely demolishing it. Beating it raw. My pulsing cock burns with pleasure and then it explodes. I thrust into Ms. Jackson one last time and hold it there while every muscle in my body releases its pressure. The feeling of deep pleasure in my sensitive cock spreads throughout my body, down to my toes and up through my head.

Holy shit...that just happened.

Feeling light headed I pull my raw cock from Ms. Jacksons drenched pussy and climb onto the bed. The girls surround my sensitive cock on their hands and knees and lick it clean with their tongues. Then Hailey nestles her naked body next to mine, I put my arm around her.

"That was incredible." She says.

"Yeah it was." I agree.

Ms. Jackson lays next to me on my other side and I put my other arm around her as well. Mother and Daughter rest their heads on my chest. Rachel and Leah wrap themselves around my legs and rest their heads on my abdominals. All four of them wrap a hand around my cock. They slowly and gently stroke it as we lay there. The continued pressure feels good.

"Hailey..." I say.

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes. Of course." She says and kisses me on the mouth. The girls all squeal with excitement.

"Took you long enough." Leah says.

"Oh, my gosh this is so exciting! Hailey, let me help you pick out a dress." Rachel says.

"I think you are going to make a great addition to the family." Ms. Jackson says and she too kisses me on the mouth. Then we hear something from down stairs.

"Hello? Where is everybody?" the voice echoes up the hallway. But it's not Jacob. The voice is a feminine one.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Oh, my goodness, that's Elizabeth. I almost forgot I flew her out. She's taking a week off from boarding school to celebrate her birthday." Ms. Jackson exclaimed.

"Elizabeth, as in your little sister?" I ask Hailey.

"Yeah, she just turned eighteen. You're going to love her." Hailey says with a smile.

I fucking love this family.