Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually all the fruit is gone and we begin to get hungry again. So, we pack up our stuff and head inside. Even though we have a fridge full of groceries the girls decide they want to eat out. We all slip on sandals. Everyone keeps their swimsuit on. Hailey puts on a pair of denim shorts over her bottoms. Leah does the same but with running shorts. Rachel pulls a long flowy skirt on and a thin jacket.

We walk to a casual sit down restaurant on the corner and have a big lunch. After we walk around the small shops on the street, mostly tourist type places. The girls all buy wraps to wear at the beach. Finally, we walk back home as the sun is beginning to set in the west.

It's getting dark but the air is still warm, these are the best kinds of nights. The air also smells and tastes of salt. We are all a shade darker, except for Ms. Jackson, and Jacob who is a shade redder. The girl's hair all have that wavy beach look from the salt water.

Once home we gather around the dining table and play a few card games. Hailey wins both rounds of Crazy Eights. She's weirdly good at things like that. We all laugh and have a good time, but eventually the energy in the room starts to die down.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm going to call it a night." Leah says.

"That sun really drains you." Ms. Jackson said.

"Mother, didn't you say they have a hot tub?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, it's up on the roof." Hailey says. "There are stairs leading to it from the patio on our level."

"Anyone up for hot tubbing?" Rachel asks. Leah merely groans. She's already pushed her chair away from the table and is heading downstairs to her room.

"I think I'm going to retire for the night too." Ms. Jackson says. "But you can go."

"Let's sit in the hot tub for a bit with them before bed." Hailey says to me.

"Okay, sure." I say.

We clean up the card game and head up the stairs. Rachel and Jacob stop on their floor to check on the baby briefly. Hailey and I reach the hot tub first. I figure out the controls to turn it on and remove the cover.

"Does it have jets?" Hailey asks.

I check the control panel again and press a button. The water in the hot tub bubbles to life. Hailey hops in.

"It's already a little warmer. Should be hot in no time." She says.

I jump in next to her. Hailey gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad we came. This place is amazing." She says. "Oh my God, look at the ocean."

I look out at the ocean. The last sliver of the sun is dipping below the Horizon and the effect is magical. Just as the Sun disappears Rachel and Jacob come up the stairs. Jacob sheds his shirt and I can't help thinking of an eggplant.

"How is it?" Rachel asks.

"It's nice and warm. Come in." Hailey tells her.

Jacob steps in and the water raises a couple inches. Rachel slips her jacket off and pulls the flowy skirt down her legs. Then she gracefully steps over the edge and into the tub. The water raises again but not nearly as much.

It's a good thing the whole gang didn't come, the four of us sit comfortably but it would have been crowded with even one more person. Hailey sits to my left, Rachel to my right, Jacob directly in front of me.

Hailey has her long hair pulled up to keep it out of the water. Rachel has let hers down. Strands of her blond hair float on the bubbling surface. Her vast chest also seems to float slightly, pushing her breasts up creating even more cleavage then before.

"I didn't know you could throw a football so good Jacob." Hailey says.

"Thanks." He says. I can't tell if he's blushing because his cheeks are already red.

"Yeah, it was a surprise to me too." Rachel teases.

I've noticed that Rachel starts off very formal, but when you get to know her she loosens up a little.

"And you looked like a natural out there." Rachel says to me. "You play?"

"I played some sports in high school. But I wasn't really good enough to do anything after that." I say.

"What did you all think of Leah'sswimsuit?" Hailey asks. Rachel laughs.

"I know every guy on the beach loved it. They couldn't stop staring at her." Rachel says.

"That's true. But they were looking at you just as much." I say. "And you too Hailey. You girls are all gorgeous. Even your Mom."

"Thanks. You're too sweet." Rachel says.

"He's right you know. Mom is a total milf." Hailey says.

"What's a milf?" Jacob asks. We all laugh.

"I guess we should thank her. We get our genes from her right?" Rachel says.

"Seriously, what's a milf?"

"It's an acronym honey. You figure it out." Rachel says. Jacobs forehead wrinkles in thought.

"Milk is liquid food?" He suggests. This earns a big laugh from all of us all. We spend the next several minutes talking about how nice the house is, making plans for tomorrow, and other things. Jacob periodically attempts another guess at what Milf stands for. All wrong.

"I'm ready to get out." Hailey says. She stands, steam coming from her skin. She steps out and I begin to follow her. But then I feel a hand on my lap. It grabs a fist full of my swim trunks and holds me down in the water. I look forward. Both Jacobs arms are draped over the side. Rachel's arms are hidden under the bubbling surface but her face makes no indication of what she is doing.

"Aren't you coming babe?" Hailey asks me while she wraps a towel around herself.

"Uhm, yeah. In a few minutes." I say. The hand underneath the water releases me.

Hailey disappears down the stairs and we hear the sliding door open and close. I look at Rachel but she is looking up at the stars. I look up at the stars as well. There are millions of them glistening in the black sky. Suddenly I feel something rubbing against my leg.

I look down. Rachel is still not looking at me. Her head now rests on her husband's shoulder. By logical deduction I know that it must be Rachel's foot rubbing against my leg but neither of us say anything.

What is she doing?

"So, you got a job lined up now that you've graduated?" Jacob asks me.

"Uhm, yeah." I answer. For the next few minutes Jacob makes small talk with me while his wife rubs her foot further and further up my leg.

"This water is getting a little hot for me. I think it's time for me to get out." Jacob says.

"I'll be down a little later." Rachel tells him as he steps out. The water level sinks, and like boats on the ocean Rachel's breasts sink a little lower as well. Before I can even think about following Jacob, Rachel's hand is back on my lap, signaling me to stay.

"See you tomorrow man." Jacob says to me.

"Yeah, goodnight Jacob." I say as he heads down the stairs. Rachel and I look at each other in silence until we hear the sliding door close behind her husband. "What's going on?"

"I just wanted a few minutes alone with you in the hot tub." Rachel responds innocently. And her face is so innocent that I almost believe her. If it wasn't for her smooth leg rubbing up against mine.

"Are you as crazy as your sister? This house is full of people and Hailey is one floor below us. I doubt she is even asleep yet."

"In some ways, I think I'm more crazy." Rachel says. "You see what I sleep next to each night. And trust me, it's rare that we ever do anything more than just sleep. You can't give me what you gave me and then expect me to never want it again."

I can't think of anything to say. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aching for her body every bit as much as she must be aching for mine. And as if she can read my mind she says, "I know this desire is not one sided. I still see how you look at me."

And with that she begins moving closer to me. She rests her knees on either side of me on the seat, straddling me. Water droplets run down into the chasm created by her colossal breasts. She reaches back to pull all the hair away from her face, in doing so she thrusts her chest into mine. My hands instinctively hold her thin waist. Her lips part and she leans in to kiss me.

I kiss her back, hard. She runs her fingers through my damp hair. I pull her body in close, smashing her against me as she smashes her plump lips into mine. She begins to grind her pelvis into me. She pulls her face away from mine and moves to my ear.

"I want you to make love to me." She whispers. That's all she has to say and I am total goner. The way her soft voice hits my ears. She's not telling me what to do, she's genuinely pleading. Sincerely asking me to make love to her. The stars twinkle above us. The dark ocean to my right, the city lights to my left. And even though everyone is in the house just below us it feels like we are the only two people in the universe, up alone on this roof.

"I will." I tell her. "I will make love to you."

She leans back, her posture straight. My eyes go to the voluptuous mounds of flesh directly in front of my face. Then I look up at her, she has been watching me. She simply smiles and slides one strap of her suit over her shoulder, then the other. She raises both her arms and shakes gently back and forth, her suit falls an inch or two but there's no way it's going to make its way around her enormous breasts without some help.

I reach up, out of the water and loop my fingers around the straps of her suit. Next I gently begin to pull downwards. Inch by inch her magnificent chest is revealed. I pull the suit down, around the curvature of her breasts, exposing her slightly larger than average nipples, which are already hard. Finally, I have her suit pulled down to her mid torso, every inch of her body above the water is fully nude. Her heavy breasts hang like two giant ripe cantaloupes, waiting to be picked.

I take one breast in each hand, a single breast is much too large for even both hands but I do my best to massage them. Soft tit flesh oozes between my fingers. I roll her hard nipples between my thumbs and pointer fingers. There are still some stray grains of sand from the beach trapped in the valley of her large breasts.

"Ooohhh, that feels good." She moans as she thrusts her chest forward and begins grinding her pelvis into me again. We kiss passionately while I press her whopping tits together and she grinds into me. But then she freezes.

"What is it?" I ask. She shushes me. I hear the sliding glass door.

"Some ones coming." She whispers. And she gets off my lap, moving to the middle of the tub she sinks low in the water so that only her head is above. We hear steps coming up the stairs and we look at each other wide eyed.

Rachel sinks even further, completely submerging herself underwater just as Hailey's head breaches the top step.

"Who were you talking to?" She asks.

"Myself." I lie. Rachel's black swimsuit floats up to the surface.

She's totally naked down there!

I quickly pull it under the bubbling water before Hailey has a chance to see it.

"Rachel and Jacob go to bed?" She asks.

"Yeah." I lie again. Now Rachel is tugging on my swim trunks, yanking them down to my ankles.

"Why don't you come to bed?" Hailey asks me. Underneath the water, Rachel's mouth has found my rigid cock.

"Just a few more minutes. It's... ah... peaceful out here." I say.

"Okay. Don't be too long." She says. And after a brief pause she turns, heads down the stairs and closes the sliding door behind her.

Rachel surfaces, gasping for air. "I was beginning to think I was going to drown down there." She says once she catches her breath.

"Maybe you'd be able to hold your breath longer if you weren't exerting so much energy." I tell her. She just smiles, runs her finger through her wet hair and gives her head a couple shakes so that her wet hair is not flat against her head.

She stands up, her full breasts resurface. Beads of hot water slide down them and continue down her flat stomach, or drip back into the tub from her erect nipples or off the sides of her breasts. Just then the timer on the jets must run out because the bubbles stop and the water becomes still. We can now easily see beneath the surface of the water, removing any mystery. Rachel is fully nude and so am I, my lengthy cock standing tall, almost breaching the surface. The reflection of the water makes it appear even larger than it actually is.

With the jets off it is much quieter now. I can hear our neighbors in the back, talking and laughing. I can't see them but I can smell the marshmallows roasting over a fire pit. It reminds me that We are not truly alone in the universe, despite the feeling earlier. I also hear the methodical crashing of waves against the shore.

Rachel straddles me again, this time I feel her bare skin against my thighs, my cock against her stomach. Her hulking breasts press up against my chest. We kiss again, underneath the water one of her hands explores my straight shaft. She works her way slowly up, rubbing the head and then slowly back down the other side. Her fingers are not able to close around the entire girth.

"I've thought about this monster of a cock every day since I first laid eyes upon it." She says to me in a hushed tone.

"It's thought about you too." I respond, also in a hushed town.

"Be gentle with me." Something about her whisper is incredibly sexy.

She raises herself up enough to hover over my eager prick. She rests her left hand on my shoulder while the other hand guides me to the opening of her slit. She pushes the head in and then stops, her eyes close in pain. I wait patiently as she tries to accustom her narrow opening for my hungry cock.

"Aahhh..." she gasps as she lowers herself another inch. I hold her steady at the waist, not wanting to rush her.

"Aaahhh..." she takes in another inch, her eyes still shut. "Ooohhh..." She forces herself down a third time. She must be getting used to me because she opens her eyes now and looks down. "Oh, my God! I still have so much to go!" She looks up and smiles at me, then back down. She doesn't sound disheartened, if anything she is excited that there is still more of me to shove inside her.

She keeps her eyes open from now on and slowly continues to slide down my pole, "Aaahhh..." They are moans of pleasure now, the pain completely gone from her voice. Finally, her bare ass cheeks hit my bare skin and I am fully inside of her. As warm as the water is, inside of her is even warmer. My sensitive member burns with pleasure.

Rachel lifts her left hand out of the water now and interlocks fingers with herself behind my neck. She arches her back, lets her head fall back, her wet blonde hair dangles behind her as she looks up into the night sky, "Aaaahhh God yes..." She raises her head and looks back into my eyes. "Your strong cock feels so marvelous inside of me. Is it good for you?"

"You have no idea." I answer.

"I could stay like this forever." She tells me, and then leans in to kiss me.

I wrap my arms easily around her thin waist and pull her tight as we kiss. For a while we don't even move, we simply kiss, her soft breasts smashed up against me, my pulsing cock soaking in her warm pussy. I wonder if Rachel really meant it, if she really could remain like this forever. I know I can't. My hips are itching to move and eventually I give in to the urge.

Rachel's lips release mine as a moan of pleasure escapes from them. She begins to once again grind her pelvis into me, pushing against my own hip thrusts.

"Oh...yes.." she moans and then she starts kissing me hard, moving to my neck, my earlobes, back to my mouth. Kissing me furiously as she goes.

The grinding feels nice but I want a little more thrust. So, with my arms wrapped around her I lift her body up slightly and then let gravity pull her back down. I do this several times until She gets the message. She forces her strong tongue into my mouth one more time, then she retreats and breaks our kiss. Next, she places her knees more securely on the hot tub bench so that she can more easily slide up and down my throbbing shaft. I want it fast but she takes her time, moving slowly. I remember that she wants to make love, not necessarily fuck and I let her choose the pace.

I move my hands back to her waist and help guide her as she slides up, and then back down my thick shaft. "Do you like that?" She asks me.

"Oh yes, keep going." Despite being sexually deprived herself, she seems more concerned about making sure I am pleased.

Eventually her movements have created a mini wave pool inside the hot tub. The water laps at the sides of the tub, almost in rhythm with the crashing of the waves against the shore. Beads of water from the hot tub cause moonlight to shimmer off of her naked body, as well as illuminate her blonde hair. The whole scene almost looks surreal.

Like a race horse trapped behind the gate I desperately want to be let loose, but I continue to allow Rachel to stuff her pussy with my cock at her own tempo. She closes her eyes as I feel her muscles constrict against my cock, then release then constrict again in rapid intervals.

"Oh, my goodness." She exclaims, opening her eyes again.

"Did you just climax?" I ask.

"The slow riding of your firm cock was more than enough to make me orgasm." Despite having orgasmed she continues to ride me. "But I'm not done yet."

Man, if only I could have multiple orgasms like that.

Thankfully she begins to increase the tempo. She slides further up my pole and slams herself down rather than just letting gravity do the work.

"Aaahhh." She moans. I start thrusting into her as well. I move my hands from her waist to her heart shaped ass. Grabbing onto each of her ass cheeks I help raise her up and slam her back down, spreading her cheeks as I do so.

"Oh, God yes. Drive that solid cock deep." She moans. Her tremendous breasts begin to rise and fall with our motions.

"Please don't stop." She tells me. Her hands leave the back of my neck and grab onto the side of the hot tub. She arches her back and leans forward, giving herself the most leverage possible as she begins to ride my hard cock even faster. Rising a little bit further up my shaft and not sliding up again until her firm ass cheeks have slammed against my flexed thighs.

"Ooohhh yes...Aahhh yeah...." She moans. Her heavy breasts are bouncing up and down even more now, right in front of my face. They slap loudly against the water each time she comes down, splashing water everywhere, causing a constant drizzling of hot water droplets around her tremendous tits.

"Aahhh...Aahhhh...Ahhhh..." She moans loudly, a little too loudly. The neighbors have stopped talking at their fire and I wonder if they can hear us. But Rachel keeps riding, oblivious to anything else. The small wave pool in the hot tub has really grown now. Large waves lap at the sides of the tub and spill over the edges splashing onto the roof.

"Ooohhhhh I love your massive cock!" She risks letting go of the side of the tub with one hand just long enough to cup one of her own bouncing breasts. She tugs on the nipple, then lifts it to my mouth in a similar way I imagine she lifts a breast to her baby boy. I take it into my mouth and suck, flipping the nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, God yes!" She moans as she continues to ride me, I move my mouth from one bouncing breast to the other. I can no longer tell if the water is even warm anymore as it splashes around us. She arches her back again and lets her head fall backwards, the ends of her blond hair reaching the water. Like a mountain climber ascending upwards I can tell I am almost to the peak. I feel the familiar contracting and releasing of Rachel's pussy.

"Get off, I can't hold it any longer." I warn her.

"Good, I want you to cum inside of me!" She moans, without even bothering to raise her head, as if she doesn't have the strength to do so. Even if I tried to pull out, I wouldn't have the time now.

I lean back in order to get one last good look at Rachel as she continues to slide up and down my erupting cock. Her copious breasts bouncing up and down, slapping against the water. Water drizzling down her smooth skin, reflecting the moon light and also sloshing over the sides. I slam her ass down extra hard as I shoot my first load deep into her pussy, then another and another, each lessening in pressure until I am spent.