Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slow to a stop. She lifts her head and slides off of me. My cum makes the water a little murkier as it dissipates. I stand and look around us, making sure we are still on the roof alone. A large ring of pavement stained with water surrounds the hot tub. Rachel stands as well and wraps a hand around my still hard cock. I turn back to her, with one hand still grasping my cock she wraps the other arm and me and pulls me in for a long deep kiss. Her wet naked body feels good next to mine.

Maybe I actually could orgasm again. Anything is possible when you've got her body to work with.

"Rachel, I busted in you." I break our kiss, remembering what just happened. She smiles.

"It's okay. I'm at my least fertile right now. And we're in a hot tub remember? I doubt if any of your little swimmers are still alive. I think we'll be okay." She says.

I know she's probably right, but It still worries me.

"As much as I would love to turn the jets back on and keep going, it's late. We should probably call it a night." She says.

She holds on to my cock as long as possible, almost in reverent awe, but then she releases me and we get dressed. We hold hands as we tip toe down the stairs, I slide the patio door open first and poke my head in. It's dark but I can see that Hailey is asleep in our bed. I slide the door open further and let Rachel slip past me. She stops, turns, gives me a quick kiss and whispers, "Thanks stud." And then she slips out the room and down the stairs to her own bedroom.

I hardly get any sleep that night. The euphoric feeling I had with Rachel in the hot tub remains, but that guilty feeling I've had in the pit of my stomach has mixed with it. Tainting it in a way. The next morning I wake up and slip out of the bed quietly, trying not to disturb Hailey in her peaceful slumber.

I tread lightly downstairs to the main floor, it's empty. It appears I am the first one up in the house. I crack some eggs and start making breakfast, enough for anyone who wants some. Outside is overcast, the waves are larger than they were yesterday and there are not as many beachgoers.

Rachel is the first one to join me in the kitchen.

"I thought I smelled something good." She says as she dishes herself some scrambled eggs and places some bread in the toaster.

"Rachel, about last night..." I start.

"I know, it was amazing. Meet on the roof again tonight?"

"You're right, it was." I admit. "But it can't happen again."

A frown appears on Rachel's face, the first one I've seen. She looks genuinely disappointed and is about to say something when Jacob walks into the kitchen next. That pang of guilt grows a little. Not only am I dating Rachel's little sister, but she's a married woman. And while Jacob and I are not exactly buddies, he's not such a bad guy.

Leah walks up the stairs next. She's wearing a baggy iron maiden T shirt, it's clear she doesn't have a bra on. She opts for cold cereal. Ms. Jackson and Hailey enter about the same time.

"Thanks for making breakfast." She says and kisses me on the cheek. "I didn't wake up when you came to bed last night, how late did you stay in the tub?" Rachel and I make eye contact and quickly look away.

"Uh, I'm not sure. I lost track of time." I say. Jacob seemed to be thinking, his forehead scrunched the same way it was last night in the hot tub.

"You know, I don't remember You coming to bed either..." he starts.

"Woh, look outside!" Rachel changes the subject. The entire kitchens attention shifts to look outside. It's pouring rain. The few beach goers that were braving the wind have cleared out now.

"Not beach weather, is it?" Ms. Jackson says.

The morning is a slow one. We lounge around the main room for a while. Ms. Jackson puts away the dishes. Jacob plays on his laptop and the rest of us sit on the couches, watching rain pelt against the windows.

Ms. Jackson makes Leah put pants on when she realizes that the only other thing she has on besides her iron maiden t shirt are panties. When she comes back we play a couple rounds of crazy eights. Hailey wins, again.

After that Rachel retires to her room to feed the baby, Jacob returns to his laptop. It's still raining and I decide to start the book that I brought with me. So, I go upstairs, get comfortable on the king sized bed and crack my book open. I'm several chapters in when Hailey walks in.

"What's up?" I greet her. She jumps onto the bed next to me. And even though I'm getting to a good part I put my book down to give her my full attention.

"So, me and the girls were talking." She starts.

"Yeah." I think I have an idea where this is headed.

"And since it doesn't look like the sun is coming out today."

"Yeah."

"We decided that we're going to go shopping at the outlets." She smiles at me. I knew it. "But don't worry. You don't have to come."

"And I won't be in trouble later for not coming?" I ask, suspiciously.

"No, I promise. It's a vacation, you should do what you want. And I know you don't want to come."

"Thank you. That's why I love you." I tell her.

"Have fun with your book. Maybe I'll get some new lingerie and surprise you when I get back." She winks.

"And that's why I really love you." I say as she leaves.

After several more chapters I reach a good stopping point. Go downstairs for a snack. I'm surprised to find Ms. Jackson there.

"Hello." She says, she's drinking a glass of wine.

"Hi. I just came down to get a snack." I explain. "You didn't go shopping with the rest of the girls?"

"No. I didn't feel like shopping." She says. I get bread out for a sandwich.

"I'm guessing Jacob didn't go either."

"No. He's probably in his room." She says. "I was thinking of watching a movie, care to join me?"

"Sorry, I'm at a really good part in my book." I say as I take my sandwich and start moving towards the stairs. She raises out of her seat and places her hand on my chest, stopping me.

"We don't have to watch a movie. We could do something... else."

"Ms. Jackson, I'm sorry. I told you, I can't anymore." I say. The fact that I don't use her first name, despite being in private shows that I am serious. She allows her hand to slide off of me.

"You know where to find me if you change your mind." She says and then she leaves the kitchen, entering her room and closing the door softly behind her.

I turn towards the door, debating on entering. I fight the urge and sit down at the counter. But I continue to stare at the door as I eat my sandwich. Finished. Now do I go back upstairs or into her room where I am sure she is waiting for me?

Eventually I go upstairs and pick up my book. But I can't seem to focus on it. I stand up and pace the room, like a caged tiger. Once I even go halfway down the stairs before I stop and turn back. For what seems like days I wrestle with my desire for Ms. Jackson over my desire to be true to Hailey.

Finally, I can hear the steps in the main room downstairs and voices echoing up the hallways. The girls are back from shopping. Part of me is grateful they've returned while the other half of me is cursing myself for not seizing the opportunity while it was there. I decide to take a cold shower.

Hailey is back in the room when I dry off. "Hey, want to see what I got. I think you'll like it." She says with a devious smile that tells me she is talking about lingerie.

"Surprisingly, I don't think I'm up for it. Tomorrow?" I say. My balls ache from all the pressure and lack of release. They are so sensitive that I don't think I could handle any fooling around just now.

"Sure. I guess it is kind of late. I can show you tomorrow. That way we'll both be fresh." I look at the clock. She's right, it's almost midnight.

We both get ready for bed and then snuggle up next to one another. Hailey falls asleep almost instantly and once again I am left alone with my thoughts.

The sound of waves wakes me. I stretch and allow my eyes to adjust to the light. Hailey is standing out on the patio, leaning against the railing, her long dark hair blowing in the wind.

Thank goodness, the sun's out today.

Everyone scarfs down breakfast quickly and heads to the beach. I grab a boogie board and spend the first hour or two of the day catching waves. Once my body is exhausted I head in and collapse in the sand. Jacob has a shirt on today, apparently not wanting to worsen his burn. The girls are all in their chairs.

Rachel is wearing a one piece again, only this time it is red and only has a strap on one shoulder. Her breasts look massive as ever. Hailey is wearing a bikini I have never seen before, she must have gotten it yesterday. It's orange with frills on the top piece, the neon color makes her look even more tan. Leah is wearing a halter top today, so a little more modest. With similar bottoms as last time, a thong. Ms. Jackson has swimwear on today but she is still covered up with a large shawl, with a wide sun heat on her head. She's reading a Virginia Wolf novel.

"You ladies want to do anything other than sit there today?" I tease them once the hot sun has dried me.

"What do you suggest?" Hailey asks without opening her eyes.

"How about a friendly game of touch football?" I recommend.

"Sounds fun." Hailey says.

"I'm in." Leah adds.

"I'll play." Rachel says. "You playing Mother?" Ms. Jackson looks up from her book.

"Ah what the hell. Sure." Ms. Jackson says to my surprise. Jacob would really look wimpy now if her refused to play so he agrees as well.

Ms. Jackson sets her book down and removes her hat, her blond hair falls down around her shoulders. Next, she pulls off her shawl and drops it to the chair.

Damn

I instantly regret denying her the night before. She is looking fit as ever. Few women can actually make a bikini look good, especially ones her age. But she looks like she fell right out of a magazine, touched up and everything. I'm reminded again where the girls get their amazing genes from.

Her bikini is dark blue with white polka-dots. The string holding her top up and holding her large round breasts in is tied around her neck, taut with tension. The triangle shaped fabric of her top is cut large but you can still see the curvature of her breasts protruding out the sides. Her waist is trim, her stomach flat and hard. Her bottoms are small enough that if she had any pubic hair you would know it. Her butt is round and firm with muscle. Her legs lean, long and smooth. Not a trace of cellulite anywhere.

"Rachel, Jacob and I vs You, Hailey and Leah." Ms. Jackson says and she takes the ball from my hands.

The tide is still high so we have to play on the soft uneven sand. We trace lines in the sand for end zones with our feet and line up. I allow the other team to start with the ball.

"No first downs. You can rush after six seconds." I say. They probably have no idea what that means but they'll figure it out.

Ms. Jackson plays quarter back, I guard Jacob and Hailey guard's Rachel. Ms. Jackson yells hike and her wide receivers run random routes. Ms. Jackson tosses the ball into the air. Jacob trips, falls into the sand and I easily snatch the ball out of the air. Then I begin running towards the end zone. WHAM. Ms. Jackson slams into me, wraps her arms around me and we go down.

"Didn't you hear me saytouchfootball?" I say after I spit out some sand while Ms. Jackson's body is draped over mine.

"We're tough. We can handle tackle. Unless you're saying you can't handle tackle." Ms. Jackson teases as she gets off me. I look up to see that Hailey is laughing hysterically.

"Okay, tackle it is." I say.

The girls elect me as quarterback and Leah insists on snapping it to me. She squats down and arches her back, her bare butt cheeks are a little sandy. If there had been a ref he would have called delay of game on me for sure. I pass it to Hailey and we score.

People were ogling the girls before, but they have really drawn a crowd now that they are running around in swimsuits and tackling one another. The girls either don't notice or pretend not to notice. Except for Leah. She seems to enjoy the attention. She makes sure to bend at the waist any time she picks up the football. Positioning her ass to give spectators a good view. Our neighbors even come out on their deck to watch us, at one point they begin cheering for us when we score.

Some highlights include Hailey taking Jacob out at the legs and Rachel and Ms. Jackson wrapping themselves around me in an effort to tackle me as I powered into the end zone, Leah jumped onto my back for some reason, finally bringing me down, even though we were on the same team. The girls all played surprisingly aggressively but eventually we all run out of steam and decide to head inside for a late lunch.

"We should make it a formal lunch." Hailey suggests.

"I like that idea." Ms. Jackson says.

"You just want an excuse to wear your new clothes." I say to Hailey.

"Nothing wrong with that." Ms. Jackson defends. "Everyone meet on the main floor in a half hour for supper. Formal wear required."

There are two showers on each floor. Enough for everyone to have their own. For that reason, I take a long shower. The hot water feels good on my sore muscles. I scrub thoroughly to make sure I remove all the stubborn sand. When I return to our room Hailey is still in the bathroom doing her hair. I put on a pair of slacks and a white button up dress shirt. I consider putting on a tie but then realize I didn't pack one.

I decide that Hailey's idea for a formal dinner wasn't a bad idea after all. I feel kind of nice, like I'm going somewhere fancy to eat. I head downstairs and see that Jacob is already waiting at the table. He's also wearing dress clothes except he had thought to pack a tie. His tie is a little thick in my opinion but he looks nice. Even his little baby boy is dressed in a button up shirt.

The table is already set, the lighting is set to dim, like it would be in a fancy restaurant. Rolls rest on the table with steam coming off them and it looks like something else is in the oven as well. Ms. Jackson must have set everything up and then left to get ready.

I sit at the table with Jacob and we each snack on rolls, waiting for the girls to arrive. My stomach growls. I'm starting to get hungry and impatient. But when the girls finally do arrive my patience is more than rewarded. It must be a sister thing because Hailey, Leah and Rachel all enter at the same time. They look stunning.

They are all wearing black high heels and black cocktail dresses. The dresses are similar but with some differences in design that seem to fit their individual personalities. Hailey's is down to her knees in length. It is form fitting which shows off her slender figure and curves. The top half of the chest is made of a lacey see through design, its got tight sleeves that go down to her wrists, also made from the same see through lace material. Her lips are red with lipstick, her mascara makes her blue eyes pop. Her long dark hair is straight and shiny.

Rachel's drees is an inch or two shorter than Hailey's, ending before the knee. But while hers was also tight up top it was looser starting at the waist. The end frilled out, the type that would flare out if she twirled. It had short sleeves and went all the way up to her throat. Her blond hair was up in an elegant braid, which showed off her superb neckline and perfectly chiseled bone structure. Her plump lips were also adorned with red lipstick. The large diamond in her wedding ring sparkled even brighter when held against her black dress.

Despite having the smallest chest out of the three, Leah's dress showed the most cleavage. It was sleeveless with two thin straps going over her shoulders. The back las cut low and the front was cut even lower. Like Hailey's it was pretty much skin tight, unlike Hailey's it stopped well before the knees. It was easily the shortest dress of the three. Her shorter blond hair with pink highlights in it was down, cut at the same angle as her sharp jaw line. She wore red lipstick also, although hers was a shade or two lighter, almost pink.

They all walked elegantly to the table, their heels clicking and clacking against the wooden floor. Hailey's dress looks especially difficult to maneuver in but she made it look easy. She takes the seat next to me. Leah takes the other seat next to me and Rachel sits next to her husband.

"Wow, you all look beautiful." I tell them.

The door in the hallway opens up and Ms. Jackson steps out.

Holly...Hell...

I would never say this out loud, but for the second time today Ms. Jackson rivals her younger daughters, possibly even outshines them.

She too is wearing black high heels and a black cocktail dress. Her dress is long and flowing. The Front opens up for her legs, allowing her to walk, but the back is long enough that it drags across the floor. The dress appears as if someone drizzled dark chocolate all over her body and then let it harden, showing her hour glass figure. The neckline is not too low, but low enough to reveal the tops of her round breasts and the valley they create. Her long blonde hair is down in soft waves. She wears thin black gloves that extend almost to her elbows. Around her wrist is a pearl bracelet, a matching pearl necklace around her neck. Wrapped around once tightly around her neck, and a second time loosely. So loose that it trails down her front and disappears into the deep valley created by her succulent breasts.

I've seen those pearls before. She was wearing them the first time we fucked. She refers to it as the first time we had sex, but I refer to it as the first time she seduced me. Her hips swish from side to side as she walks to the oven and retrieves our meal. It's one of her healthy vegetarian experiments.

For some reason when she sits at the table I feel much younger. Like a little boy again.

"I think this was a great idea Hailey." Ms. Jackson says. "We all look excellent."

Ms. Jackson calls on Jacob to say a blessing on the food and we dish up. Wearing fancy clothes improves our table manners as well, we keep our elbows off the table and ask politely for things to be passed to us rather than reaching across the table for them.

"Thank you so much for planning this trip Mother. It's been amazing so far." Rachel says. We all agree with her.

"Don't mention it. I'm just glad you could all make it."

"Mom, what ever happened to that mystery guy you were seeing? I was half expecting you to bring him." Hailey aks.

"It didn't work out between us."

"What? You seemed so happy." Hailey says.

"Yeah. But we both knew it could never be anything serious. So, he broke it off."

"His loss." Hailey said. I hoped my recent tan was dark enough to cover my blush. "Seriously Mom, you are hot stuff. Don't you think so?" Hailey directed the question at me.

"What?" I choke.

"Wouldn't you date my Mom? She's freaken sexy right?" Hailey asks.

"Uhm..yeah. Your Mother is a very pretty lady." I say.

"That's not what I asked. Seriously, all of you girls are gorgeous. You're already dating me, but wouldn't you date any one of the girls at this table if you could?" Hailey asks me.

"I've never really thought about it." I lie.

"Well, would you? Yes or no?"

"I..uh..I suppose so." I stammer.

Hailey smiles, as if her point was made. I try to busy myself with the meal. It actually doesn't taste bad. Not filling at all, but not bad. "Can you imagine? You with one of my sisters? Or my Mom?! Ha, that would be crazy."

I choke on my food momentarily. Luckily Jacob says something.

"Rachel, do we have any more of these? He loves them." Jacob's referring to some kind of mashed up baby food.

"No. That's our last one." She responds.

Thank goodness that changes the topic of discussion to Rachel's baby for a while. Then Hailey and I are pestered for some time about when we are going to get pregnant. After, we speculate if Leah will ever settle down and have kids. We stray from topic to topic and I hope that the incredibly awkward one before has been forgotten. Ms. Jackson asks if anyone wants dessert. We all say no, besides Hailey has been rubbing my thigh underneath the table for the last five minutes. I think she has another type of dessert planned for the night and I owe it to her. We haven't even fooled around once since we've been here. I hadn't really noticed since I had been busy, but I'm sure Hailey is wondering what happened to my usually over active libido.