Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Tommy, that's incest."

"Yep, but it doesn't make you any less attractive. In some respects the forbidden is more desirable than the available."

Mum looked into my eyes for the first time. "I'm so frustrated I nearly raped you!"

"It wouldn't have been rape, because I would have consented." I replied almost immediately.

Mum just looked at me, not knowing whether I was being honest, or just trying to cheer her up, in a strange kind of way. She pulled herself away from me and wiped her eyes. Curiosity seemed to be prominent in her expression, rather than remorse or sadness. Suddenly she just said, "I think I'd like that drink now please."

I released her and stood up and asked, "What would you like?"

"Would you get me a white wine please?"

"Sure." I said as I turned and went into the kitchen.

I returned to the lounge with a glass of wine for Mum and a bottle of lager for me. Mum was sat waiting and as I approached she smiled. I handed her the glass of wine and she thanked me, before I sat down next to her.

I waited while she sipped her drink. After taking a couple of sips she looked at me and then said, "Tommy, I need to explain why I reacted the way I did earlier, and I hope you understand and won't hate me for it."

I went to speak but Mum immediately cut me off and continued.

"When I saw you earlier in the bathroom all I thought about was how much I wanted to have sex with you and it scared me. I've never had such lusty feelings towards anyone before I didn't know how to handle it. I'm not sure I know now.

"My body ached to touch you and feel you it was almost impossible to stop myself from just doing it. Do you know what I mean?"

"I've never felt like that before, so I don't really understand that, but I do get the gist."

Mum continued, "I'm going to tell you something that a mother wouldn't normally tell a son, so please treat it accordingly."

I nodded.

She went on, "Since your Dad left, I haven't had a physical relationship and I need physical intimacy. As time has gone on, I've just got more and more frustrated at being on my own. Having said that it's not just sex, there needs to be an emotional attachment which is why I haven't just gone out and had the odd short-term relationship. So here I am a bit of a wreck and I don't have the time or the energy to look for someone to share my life."

I very carefully said, "From what you're saying, unless you can find the time to get to know someone well enough, you're never going to resolve your situation."

"I know, and that scares me as well."

We both went back to our drinks and conversation stopped for a while. After about 10 minutes of sitting in silence, just sipping our drinks and listening to the music, I decided to try to put Mum's mind at ease.

"Mum." I asked.

"Yes Baby."

"I'm not upset about earlier in the bathroom."

Mum just said, "Thank you Babe. I love you."

"I love you too Mum."

We spent the rest of the evening in relative quiet before eventually retiring to bed.

~~~~~~~~

On Sunday morning I got up and had a quick shower and put some joggers on with a tee-shirt. I went downstairs and found Mum in the kitchen. She was sitting drinking a cup of tea when I entered.

Mum looked up as I entered the kitchen and greeted me, "Good morning."

"Hi Mum. Did you sleep ok?"

Not wanting to look me in the eye she replied, "No. Not really."

I went over to her and put my arms around her shoulder, giving her a hug. I felt her stiffen, almost in recoil at my touch.

"Hey Mum. You really are upset by yesterday. You know you don't really need to be." I said, trying to reassure her.

I sat on the chair next to her and just rubbed her back in an affectionate gesture.

Almost tearfully Mum said, "Tommy. I was on the verge of having sex with you. That's not right and I don't know why I nearly lost control."

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

Mum looked up at me and with a small nod of her head agreed.

"Have any of your friends with sons admitted that they fantasised about having sex with them?"

Mum looked at me quizzically and thought for a moment before replying, "Actually, yes."

I continued, "Have they ever done anything to pursue that fantasy?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"Do you consider them bad mother's because they've fantasised?"

"I hadn't really thought about it in those terms. I suppose we all have fantasies."

I saw the opening and decided to go for the crux of Mum's discomfort, and locking eyes with her I asked, "Have you ever fantasised about having sex with me, before yesterday?"

Mum sort of froze, just looking back at me. I wasn't sure if she was angry or mortified at my question and possible insight. After what seemed like an age she lowered her eyes and looking down quietly replied, "Yes."

I gave her a loving smile, to hopefully let her know that it was ok, and then asked, "Has that made you less of a mother, or made you love me less or differently?"

Mum, immediately looked up and said, "No. At least I hope not."

"Well, from where I'm sitting it hasn't."

I got my first breakthrough as Mum finally looked at me and smiled. The smile was her usual loving smile. The one that has always let me know she loves me. There was also an obvious release of tension in her shoulders and she seemed to relax a bit.

"I was just so scared that I could have ruined our relationship." Mum said.

I thought about how to respond then decided to let Mum know that there was nothing she could do that would do that. "Mum, if we had sex here and now I wouldn't love you any less as my mother. In fact it's more than likely I would love you even more because you showed me not only how much you loved me emotionally, but how far you were prepared to go physically to demonstrate that love."

"Tommy!" Mum exclaimed as I put my hand up to stop her.

"Look. You've just admitted that you have fantasised about us having sex and I don't mind admitting that I have had many wonderful fantasies about us doing the same. Mother's and sons have a relationship that often verges on the boundaries of sexual. You know that occasionally at parties when we've both had a drink or two we've flirted with each other. It's what men and women do. But I haven't been offended or scared or insulted by it. I enjoyed it and it skirted around the boundaries of our relationship, which was a little thrilling.

"You may not know this, but I think I understand what probably prompted you to feel the way you did. You're lonely, in a physical sense. You have been alone for nearly a year and I think you desperately need some physical love, and yesterday you nearly acted on that need."

Mum suddenly smiled and looked at me, and then asked, "Did you come up with that all on your own?"

Deciding to be honest, I replied, "No. Not really. Sam and I were chatting and she said that she thought you needed some attention. In her words, she said she thought you were probably horny."

Mum's eyes widened, and then said, "I should have realised Sam was involved in some way. She's far too clever for her own good. But I have to say she's right."

Mum smiled, and I joined her then we chuckled to each other as the humour of the situation struck us harder.

Suddenly Mum got this slightly wicked look on her face then asked, "So is your visit this week as a result of your chat with Sam?"

"Sort of." I replied.

"Have you come here to try to get me laid?"

I was a little concerned this might take a turn for the worse so I carefully replied, "Sort of."

"Exactly how did you think you were going to achieve that?" she asked.

"Uh, the idea was that if I could help you with the work this week, it might give you more chance to get out and hopefully meet someone."

Mum smiled and said, "I'm not sure the two of you thought that through very well. With you here the chances are I will spend any extra time with you. Not go out."

The realisation hit me as Mum's words sank in. She was right. All I could do was shake my head and say, "I didn't think of that."

Mum just laughed then got up and asked, "Would you like a tea or coffee?"

I asked for a coffee then the morning just continued normally. Mum and I had breakfast and we made plans for spending the Sunday.

Mum needed to spend an hour or so on the phone taking care of business. When she came down she seemed far more relaxed and mentioned that she had spoken to Sam, but didn't say what they'd discussed.

After having a sandwich and a coffee we decided to take a walk down to the sea front and walked around the tourist shops and did some sight-seeing. We spent time overlooking the beach and the sea as we strolled along the promenade. I joked with Mum about checking out the "meat" on the beach to which we both laughed. We had afternoon tea in a little tea shop just off the promenade and as we were sitting drinking and talking we were interrupted, by an attractive woman also in her mid to late forties, I would guess.

"Hello Laura," this woman said, addressing Mum. "Where did you manage to find such a handsome young man?"

We both looked up to see a look on this woman's face that suggested we were being a little bit naughty.

Mum suddenly became a little flustered as she replied, "Dawn! Er, it's not what you think." Then almost in a bit of a panic she added, "This is my son Tommy."

"Are you ok Laura?" Dawn asked. "You seem a little flustered."

"Yes. Yes, of course." And then Mum seemed to regain her composure and added, "Dawn, my son, Tommy." She then turned to me and said, "This is Dawn, chairperson of the Holiday Home Owner's Association."

I stood up and shaking Dawn's hand and said, "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Dawn smiled and responded with, "The pleasure's all mine young man."

Mum piped up, "Oh Dawn. You're incorrigible." After which they both laughed.

We all laughed and then Dawn sat briefly and discussed an issue with Mum relating to the Association. Eventually Dawn stood, and said, "I need to get on."

Mum said, "Thanks for letting me know Dawn."

Dawn then leaned in to Mum and quietly said, "It's a real pity he's your son. I'd love to get up close and personal."

Mum gasped, "Dawn!"

Then directing her words towards me, she said "Bye Tommy. I hope we get the chance to meet again." She followed that with a wink. Before Mum could say anything Dawn turned and with her back to us she waved and said, "Bye Darling." She then left with an accentuated swish of her hips.

Mum and I laughed at Dawn as she left then continued with our tea before a final walk by the beach and strolling back to Mum's.

~~~~~~~~

We showered and changed. Mum decided that she didn't fancy cooking, and with neither of us really wanting to go out to dinner either, we ordered a Chinese take-away.

The food arrived and we sat and ate, chatting about the day and enjoying some wine. It was a pleasant meal and we both seemed very comfortable in each other's company. Eventually we went into the lounge and turned the TV on.

After about 10 minutes I decided to ask Mum about something that had puzzled me since meeting Dawn earlier in the day.

"Can I ask you something about Dawn?" I asked.

"You want to be careful there. Dawn's husband is a very influential man and Dawn is a very big tease. You don't want to go messing with her."

A little surprised at Mum's response I said, "That wasn't what I was going to ask." I then continued, "Why did you get so flustered and defensive when Dawn said hello?"

"What do you mean?"

"What did you think it looked like to feel the need to say 'it's not what you think'?" I clarified.

"I don't know. I just know that Dawn can turn things round so that they're embarrassing at times and I didn't want you to be embarrassed."

"Me embarrassed? Come off it Mum." I said with a broad smile.

"Ok. I admit it. I thought she might think I'd picked up a toy boy."

"So why's that such a bad thing?"

"I was worried that if that's what she thought she also might find out that you were my son."

"So it's back to you thinking about having sex with me?" I asked trying to search for what Mum's hang up really was.

Mum seemed to withdraw into herself again, and I wondered if I'd pushed too hard. It was obvious that she was having difficulty with her thoughts about me, but I wanted to understand why they were having such an impact on her.

With a big breath Mum looked at me with what appeared to be a look of determination on her face. She then spoke, "What I'm about to tell you, is difficult but I'm going to be honest with you and hopefully you won't hate me for it."

"I'll never hate you Mum," I jumped in.

With a bit of a smile Mum continued, "Since you phoned to arrange to stay this week, I haven't been able to get the idea of us having sex out of my head. I am so horny I just need some sex. The problem is after seeing you naked yesterday it's got worse.

"You are a handsome virile young man and someone like you can cure the itch that I have, but you're my son and we're not allowed to comfort each other in that way. Does that make sense?"

"I think so." I replied.

"Tommy, I need sex and for some reason in my head I've decided that I want to have sex with you."

"Do you want to have sex to get pregnant?" I asked.

"No, of course not. I just want to feel the weight and warmth of a man satisfying my need for sex. But not just any man, I want that man to be you."

"So all you want is sexual gratification."

"Yes."

I sat and considered the fact Mum was effectively offering me one of my most desirable fantasies. I tried to quickly think of the pros and cons. Unfortunately my considerations were being made more with my cock and less with my head, so all I could really think about was getting to have sex with Mum.

I decided to bite the bullet and let Mum know how I felt.

"Mum. I'm going to be honest with you. Going from the fantasy of having sex with you to the reality that I really could is a bit of a big step. However, the idea of actually having sex with you is one that I find very desirable. So if all you want is for me to stop you feeling horny and by doing so it means we end up in bed together having sex with each other, I think I would like that."

Mum seemed to search my face for something, I'm not sure what it was, but it seemed to take a minute or two before she spoke.

Eventually she said, "Tommy, I love you dearly and I can't think of anything more gratifying than having you satisfying my sexual need. The only thing that I'm concerned about is how we go from there."

I got up and went over to her and simply leaned down and kissed her on the lips. We held the kiss and eventually Mum seemed to get into it and opened her mouth a little. I pulled away and we smiled at each other; Mum a little sheepishly, but at least she smiled.

I said, "To try to avoid any awkwardness let's just let the evening unfold and see what happens."

Mum reached up and pulled my head back to hers and kissed me again. This time her tongue entered my mouth to which I responded. We kissed far more hungrily this time and this was definitely a kiss between lovers, and not between mother and son.

When we broke the kiss I said, "Why don't we go and get changed."

I went upstairs and removed my clothes, deciding to change into a pair of light canvas trousers, a short-sleeved summer shirt and a pair of deck shoes. I omitted underwear and socks so I would have minimal clothing to remove.

I went back downstairs and sat in the lounge waiting for Mum. For some reason I was feeling a little nervous.

I'd been waiting for about 10 minutes then I heard Mum's footsteps as she came down the stairs. A few seconds later the door from the hallway opened and Mum walked in. I could barely believe the sight that greeted me. Mum was a vision of beauty, a woman of overt sexuality and a woman that looked at me with an expression of love I'd never seen before, even as a child.

She had put on make-up; primarily mascara and red lipstick. She was wearing a strapless red dress that showed off ample cleavage. The dress narrowed at the waist and flared at the hips descending to around mid-thigh where her legs were clad in sheer stockings. Her legs narrowed at her ankles where her feet were suited in a pair of red stiletto heeled shoes, sporting a three inch heel.

I got up and went to greet Mum and as a result we embraced and kissed. I had already started to get an erection at the sight of Mum. On breaking the kiss Mum whispered in my ear, "Thank you baby. If you don't think I'm desirable, there's one part of your body that does."

Obviously Mum could feel my rapidly stiffening cock and I was just completely overcome at how beautiful and sexy Mum looked, but eventually replied, "Mum. You're absolutely beautiful and a very sexy woman."

Mum smiled and said, "You're only saying that because you want to get inside my panties."

I smiled back and said, "That is a very naughty and pleasurable thought."

Retaining her grin, Mum said, "Well you're never going to be able to do that."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

She then leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "You can't get into my panties because I'm not wearing any."

I must have been a picture as I stood with my mouth open. I couldn't believe that Mum would be so bold.

She stood smiling enjoying the response she was getting from me, and I suspect she was pleased at her audacious mode of attire.

Eventually she said, "If you don't believe me you can have a look or even a feel if you like."

Regaining my composure and suddenly realising how erotic Mum's admission was I decided to play it cool and replied, "I'm sure I'll find out soon enough." I returned a smile trying to be as cool as her.

Mum stepped forward, pressing her body against mine and brought her mouth to mine. We kissed noisily trying to fill our mouths with our tongues. I found kissing Mum like this very arousing and by the time we broke for air I was rock hard.

Suddenly I felt something brush against my cock, and looking down saw Mum's hand running over the very pronounced bulge in my trousers.

I raised my hands to Mum's breasts and ran my hands over them, on top of her dress. She stepped back slightly dropping her arms to her side allowing me full access to her breasts. As I rubbed and caressed them her eyes closed and she let her head roll back. She let out a soft moan as she enjoyed the touch of my hands. I started to bring my hands down, across her abdomen, out to her hips and, with a brief excursion to the area around her crotch; I finished by letting my hands run down the front of her legs. As I did so I could feel the clips of her suspenders beneath her dress, confirming she was wearing stockings.

Mum stepped in towards me again and we engaged in another long wet kiss, exchanging large amounts of saliva and I was enjoying the taboo element of our encounter.

When we broke, she seemed a little less relaxed and she quietly said, "Tommy, there's one thing I really want to do right now."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I haven't sucked a cock in over a year, and there's nothing I'd like to do more than that at the moment." At the same time she had begun seriously rubbing my cock.

With one of my most forbidden wishes presented to me on a plate, all I could say was, "Will mine do?"

Mum came closer and with a very naughty expression on her face, she nodded and then started to undo the buttons on my shirt. At the same time she was backing me up towards the sofa. By the time I felt the sofa against the backs of my legs Mum had undone my shirt and was pushing it off of my shoulders. I was bare-chested. Mum sank to her knees and as she did I kicked my deck shoes off. She then undid the button on my trousers and lowered the zip. As she pushed my trousers down my cock sprang free and hit her on the cheek. Mum giggled, then taking my cock in her hand she looked up at me and said, "This will do very nicely indeed."

123456...8