My Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I hear an audible shlop as Don's now rock hard cock springs out of Meghan's mouth when she turns to me with a look of surprise on her face and says, "sweetie, why haven't you grabbed the camera, your missing the action. I thought you wanted to be my porn producer?" She smiles at me squinting those beautiful green eyes, and then turns and goes back to work on the three cocks she is currently manipulating. I respond back to her, "oh shit, yes, let me get that" and quickly notice that she has kindly laid it on the bookshelf next to me on top of an envelope -- what's in the envelope? This night is just full of surprises.

----------------------------

While I'm collecting my thoughts about what I am seeing and preparing myself for the task I have been assigned my mind quickly races trying to figure out how we arrived at this point. Meghan and I have been in the hotwife lifestyle now for a few years and have been enjoying it immensely -- it is not for everyone, but it is definitely for us. As a result of this lifestyle Meghan is more sexual than she has ever been in her entire life, she is taking full advantage of the freedom that has been granted to her and not looking back. Our relationship is better than it has ever been -- which seems weird, but it is true. I really love seeing her happy and I knew a long time ago that I would not deny her anything that made her smile -- that includes being with other guys.

We kind of stumbled into the lifestyle around six years ago when we started fucking around with some very close friends of ours. We decided not to pursue the friends anymore, for many reasons, but we knew we liked the excitement of being with other people so we looked for other couples to swap with, and did so on several occasions.

Somewhere down the path I began to realize that I was not really interested in being with other women, but I was very into seeing Meghan taken in front of me by other men -- there was something so powerful about the emotions I felt when I looked at her with another guy, I really got off on watching her being sexually satisfied in ways that I could not possibly satisfy her in. I'm not saying I'm not a good lover, I am very attentive to her needs and we have a great sex life together. But I could not provide her with the variety of sexual and sensual satisfaction that I believed she deserved, and now craves. This is not a cuckolding thing for me, I do not wish to be humiliated or denigrated and she has never, ever done that to me. She, and the partners she has been with that were aware of our situation were always very respectful. This is a transference of sexual power thing for me. I really get off on her sexual liberty and freedom; she makes her own decisions and chooses her own playmates, lovers and boyfriends.

Over time our relationship changed again, from me being present and watching Meghan with her partners, to Meghan being more active and finding men to be with on her own. Although the emotions were different in this situation than watching her right in front of me, they were still very strong -- knowing that my wife was out with another man and that there was a very strong possibility that, if they clicked, she would be sucking his cock or fucking him before she returned home to me would put me on a emotional roller-coaster that is hard to describe -- it is like being jealous, anxious, nervous, excited, horny and frustrated all blended into one sexual cocktail.

About the spring of this year we finally decided that we were not going to have any more children. The one we had was perfect and everything surrounding the birthing process was a health nightmare for us, so we decided we would stop at perfection. Once we made that decision we knew we needed to make a permanent fertility decision too. Although the easy choice was for me to go in and get the snip we ultimately decided that this really didn't add a lot of value to the lifestyle we were choosing together. It works for most couples, but we are not most couples. So, Meghan went in to get her tubes-tied. Certainly a more invasive procedure than a Vasectomy, but ultimately a better choice. We got a lot of questions from her family about this decision, they could not understand why Meghan and not me -- but we talked our way through the controversy and that is now a thing of the past. Meghan's ovaries are officially out of service.

With the pregnancy concern out of the way, Meghan was free to choose to be with her long-term partners in a more intimate way than she was every able to before. Up to now she has only let one other guy, Ian, enter her vaginal shrine without a condom and even then he was not allowed to cum inside her. This always took away that last element of closeness (and dirtiness) that I know Meghan had been craving -- an internal ejaculation from her lovers. Now, if she chooses, she has the right to accept all of her partner inside of her -- they can remain closer for longer as her lover's seed gets transported inside of her for days after they engage. She told me the feeling of sitting at work and having her lover's cum dribble out of her takes her right back to the moment so she can relive it over again and again.

For me, her ability to do this brought all of the emotions to yet another plane. Those of you not in my shoes probably won't understand, but there is something so hot about reclaiming your wife after another man has cum inside her. The feel of Meghan's used, stretched vagina is completely different after her lover cums in her -- it is silkier, softer and sweeter than at any other time. Don't get me wrong; I still look forward to my opportunities to get inside her when her delicate little pussy is fresh and tight too. But, man-alive, if you asked me to always take sloppy seconds after one of her porn star lovers has been with her, I would say yes for sure!

----------------------------------

What's in this fucking envelope? I gently flip the tab open, trying to not make too much rustling so as not to disturb the scene unfolding right near me, and extract a series of papers. Man, there a bunch of pages folded up in here. I guess I thought maybe it was Leafs tickets, but it would be an odd time to give me those. As I unfold the papers it becomes very clear what they are -- STD test results.

Ian (negative).

Ian is an old fuck-buddy that we only see very rarely these days. He was one of the first that Meghan really fell for, he has everything she likes in a guy -- a great sense of humor, a head on his shoulders, physically fit and one of the biggest cocks I have had the pleasure seeing her work on (at least by video). The only problem with Ian is that he is married with a young child. Both Meghan and I have a bit of a problem with his situation, but for whatever reason he keeps popping back up in our lives. Actually, I really think I know the reason he keeps reappearing and that reason is between his legs. His cock really is quite impressive; I think he would put some porn stars to shame.

Ian is also a very gentle lover to Meghan, always working his big cock into her slowly and with passion. This, I am sure, really makes it hard for her to let him go completely. Also, being her first bareback lover besides me may have opened up a special place in her heart for him. I do miss having Ian around too, he was one of the guys that would take Meghan upstairs and fuck her for hours while I listened at the door to all the sounds of passion that she would make -- hearing her making sounds that I know I have never heard her make before would drive me absolutely wild.

Don (negative)

What can I say about this guy that I already did not say. He's obviously been fucking my wife for a while now. Two people that just met each other do not kiss like that. There is an attraction there that I will have to look into. But again, it is really no surprise that she likes him. He is 37, single, sane and successful. He has the body to back-up his bravado and glancing back over to the action I notice he certainly is well endowed. He could probably give Ian a run for his money in that department, but he is uncut, which I know is something that intrigues Meghan a lot. She told me once she like uncut guys because she gets to unwrap them before puts them in her mouth, kind of like a candy.

Kyle (negative).

Kyle is younger than Meghan and I, but not as young as some of the friends she has, maybe around 27. She met him back in the spring and was really taken with him; I mean she was really head-over-heals for this Kyle. They decided to take things easy at first and not go straight to having a sexual relationship. At first I was pissed by this decision, as I was being selfish wanting the instant gratification of reclaiming my wife after she was with her lover. But in the end Meghan was right to wait. Their relationship blossomed into something very special. I'm not sure that it was love, but it was definitely more than like. When they would get together they would have mind-blowing sex. I have never really seen Meghan beam like this after being with anyone, it was awesome to be around, she had a hop to her step that reminded me of us many years ago when we first started dating. We could never go back to that place together, but I'm really glad she was able to relive that experience again with Kyle.

Kyle was a first for many things for Meghan and I. He was the first guy to leave a deposit in Meghan for me to find when she returned home. I will remember unwrapping that gift to the day I die, I have some great pictures and video to remind me of this special day, where Meghan can be heard taunting me with "do you like seeing my boyfriends cum running out of my pussy?" and "I think this makes me his now doesn't it?" I will certainly remember forever how it felt when all of our juices were meshing together in Meghan's pussy as I penetrated her -- she was so fucking horny and wet -- something about having a lover's gift inside of her really fired her up.

Kyle was also a first in another way too. He and Meghan actually went away on vacation together to the Bahamas for a week. They went as boyfriend and girlfriend and from what I read in her diary and what she shared with me after the fact they had a lot of fun together. He really seemed to bring out the inner-slut in her. There were stories in the diary about blowjobs in public hot tubs; a hand-job in the main resort restaurant and multiple sessions of sex on the beach. Thankfully they brought me back more presents than just a t-shirt, there was at least two hours of video footage and a couple hundred pictures on her phone. This was really an interesting experience for us, it was really hard on me to have her that far away and out of my control; it was really hard on her because she felt guilty about being away from our son; and it was really hard to convince her family that there was a good reason why she needed to go to the Bahamas for a week to work. But in the end we reconciled everything and it was a very positive experience that I hope she chooses to repeat again soon, maybe this time they will go to Hedonism together.

Kevin (negative).

Would you look at that, Kevin is either Kyle's brother or that is one hell of a coincidence. Well then, the pieces are starting to fit together, at least now I know who this guy is and how he arrived here in my basement with his hand buried in my wife's hot little pussy.

Glenn (negative).

Glenn is Meghan's 20-something personal trainer. Well then, that's good to know he's not carrying anything -- he's not here right now, but they have been spending so much time together lately that this is certainly a relief, she practically lives at his house now. I think there is a really strong attraction there, boarding on love -- but as she says to me, he is young and she will never love him the way she loves me and the life we have together.

I actually owe Glenn quite a lot. My wife has always been beautiful to me, but I don't think before she met up with Glenn that she really felt beautiful to herself. He broke through the self-esteem issues Meghan seemed to have. He did it first when he helped her reshape her body into the lean, toned goddess that she is now, and he did it again when they started their relationship together.

I really don't think Meghan ever believed that a younger guy would want to be with her, but when he kissed her that day in the gym while they were working out together everything changed. At first she was put-off by his advance because she thought he was just trying to get some tail after all the stupid comments he made to her about other women in the gym. But he explained to her that he was sorry for the dumb-shit he said, it was his juvenile, awkward way of trying to flirt with her. He went on to tell her that he was so attracted to her that he could not help himself, he was bursting every time he was around her and would feel tingles in his stomach every time he touched her. When Meghan heard this from him I think something clicked in her. Glenn is a very good looking young guy and when she found out that he had been fantasizing about her since they met, this was a shot in the arm for her that sent her into hotwife overdrive. I think she understood at that moment that she could have any man she wanted and she wanted to see how many should could have.

One more thing about Glenn, beyond the fact that Meghan tells me he is completely stacked in all the right places and that he is so eager to please her that she simply loves fucking him. He has a degree in Kinesiology, which means he knows about bodies in motion and he applied this knowledge on Meghan in the bedroom. He is the one guy that we can all thank for making Meghan a more orgasmic lover. She used to be a one and done kind of girl, but Glenn has shown her how to manipulate her body to fully let go of herself and enjoy multiple orgasms.

She has also informed me that he has the stamina of an Olympic Marathoner -- he can fuck her for hours on end cumming multiple times without ever going soft. This last part is bad for me because I know I'm not going to get to fuck her for at least a couple of days after he is done with her while the swelling in her tender little pussy subsides. But this seems a small price to pay for all the other good he has brought us, so I deal with it.

-------------------

POP!

What the fuck was that? I snap out of my fucking daze, Eric, you really have to get your head in the game here. I look over to the action happening to my right, fire-up the video camera and begin filming the scene unfolding in front of me. Meghan now has Kyle's thick shaft in her mouth and he is pumping his member in and out of her with such vigor that her throat spit is streaming out of both sides of her mouth and hanging off his balls. Ian has moved beside Kyle and I can tell from the strings of gob hanging off his huge hard boner that they must be alternating on her mouth. Don has moved around to Meghan's side and to his knees so he can grab on to her hanging tits with one hand and massage her clit with the other.

Then, there is Kevin with a butt plug in his hand, and it's no butt plug that I have seen in this house before -- it is way bigger than the little one that I bought for Meghan ages ago. This is a real deal butt-plug, most certainly the cause of the loud pop as he extracted it from my wife's tight little ass.

Kevin looks around at the other three guys and says, "Boys, I think she is ready to go down here." He gently smacks Meghan on the ass, and with a slurp Kyle's cock falls out of her mouth. She looks up at me with a string of spit hanging from her mouth to Kyle's cock and says "honey, Glenn had suggested a nice anal training regiment for me to prep for today and I have to say I think it has really worked. When I first bought this plug I thought there was no way in hell it was going inside my ass, but look, I did it!" and she looked at me with that huge grin of hers, "I'm glad to have it out now though, Glenn put it in there this morning and I've been walking around with it in there all day.....mmmm...but I'm really ready to try putting some other things in there very soon."

Fuck me I thought -- it is hard to concentrate on filming anything right now -- my cock is throbbing in my pants and I'm sure I've soaked my underwear with all the precum that has just leaked out. And it's really hard to operate a camera when your wife is right in front of you on all fours with hard, huge, throbbing cocks lined up to fuck her mouth, a guy fingering her clit and squeezing her super-sensitive and rock hard nipples, and another guy positioning his cock at the opening of your wife's ass. It's hard to work, but fuck me if it is not one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life.

"Unngggghhh" is the sound that comes out of Meghan's mouth as Kevin starts pushing the tip of his cock into her perfect little brown hole. Holy fucking shit I thought, up to this exact minute I would swear that I was the only guy to ever put his cock into her ass. But it looks like even that boundary has been broken. There is no virgin territory left on my wife's body and I'm completely OK with that.

"Ooooohhhh....go slowly Kevin, I really want to feel it as you ease that veiny cock into my ass....aaaahhhh,....you feel really good in there....more full than I have ever felt" purred my wife.

"Oh hell ya bro, your getting in there...nice job" said Kyle, "this didn't work out nearly this well the other night." The other night? Fuck me again for not reading that diary; you are a stupid ass Eric! Obviously this is not the first time these two have taken my wife together in the past. I know my love is not good at vocalizing things, but damn, I would have thought she would have told me that she fucked Kyle and his brother together. But...that is why we made the diary in the first place.

"Here's a little more lube for you Kevin" said Ian as he reached over and grabbed the Astroglide off the TV stand and handed it to him, "I need you to get her loosened up for me." As Kevin squirted a generous amount down Meghan's ass crack I zoomed the camera in on the action and watched through the viewfinder as Kevin gently pulled Meghan's hips towards him and slowly inched the rest of his cock into her ass.

"Aaaaahhh....mmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmm" Meghan moaned as Kevin's shaft penetrated into her, "oh fuck that feels so good, don't stop, keep going." Kevin gripped Meghan's hips a little harder and with one last thrust drove the rest of himself into her. I was getting a great look through the camera at Kevin balls deep in my wife's ass and her expression told me that she was loving every bit of it. As Kevin started withdrawing his organ from her ass I could see how tight she still was, despite having the plug in all day. Her anus was cutting off the circulation to Kevin's shaft and leaving the portion being extracted whiter in color, but it was this tightness that made being in her ass so pleasurable. Kevin brought himself almost right out, but was careful not to led the bulbous head of his cock get expelled by Meghan's contracting brown ring. Then he started the process of re-entry all over again, this time a little more quickly. Before I knew it he was back inside her right up to the hilt, but this time he grabbed her hips and really drove into her that last little bit. Meghan had more cock in her ass at this moment than had ever been in there before. Kevin's last push into uncharted anal territory combined with Don buzzing his finger back and forth over her clit started to take their effect on Meghan.

She cried out, "Oh my god" then she panted for a couple of seconds taking several sharp breaths before, "oooohhh....oh, my god."

I've heard this many times in the past, she is building up to an orgasm.