My Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm....oh my god.....ooooh, fuck my ass Kevin, fuck it!" she hissed. Kevin obliged and pushed forward on Meghan's hips and quickly pulled back again, slamming his pubic bone right into Meghan's ass cheeks which made a nice little slapping sound. Don picked up the pace and pressure on her clit with one hand and twisted hard on her nipple with the other. Ian and Kyle were watching the excitement in front of them intently, still using the slick gob Meghan left on their cocks to work their tools.

Slap.....slap.....slap...slap..slap, slap, slap, slap. Kevin's pace picked up as he really started to piston his cock into Meghan's ass. Don pulled his hand out of Meghan's crotch and I could see it was soaked in her thick, viscous, delicious pussy juice. He couldn't get any leverage on her clit because Meghan was wriggling too much so he sat back on his haunches and watched her tits as they moved rhythmically to the pace that Kyle was setting. Don spread Meghan's juice on his cock to stroke it while he watched her body in action.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. The hard and fast fucking continued and the room was filled with the sounds of Kevin and Meghan fucking each other vigorously.

"Oh my god" pant, pant, pant "oh my god" pant, "ooooohhhh gooooddd" Meghan was gasping.....she was so close I fucking knew it.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Kevin's hands were digging firmly into the soft flesh of Meghan's hips, he was holding her hard and I knew that she would probably have finger-mark bruises tomorrow.

Then it hit her, "OH MY GOD.....aaaaaahhhh.....fuuucckkkk.....oooooohhhh....." Her face went completely flush, "unnngghh, unnggghhh, unnngghhha, unnnnghhhhaaaaaaa, unngghhh, unggghhhh" she was cumming hard on Kevin's cock and I knew from experience that her asshole we be clamping down on him like a vice at this moment.

The convulsions of her orgasm rippled through her body and the tightness of her ass must have been too much for Kevin to handle because the next thing I heard was, "I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum...oh...man" and he plowed his rod faster and harder into Meghan's ass than she has ever been fucked there before. "Ohhhhh, ooohhhh, eeeeeooohhhh" Kevin's face squinched up in that pained look that guys get just as they are letting their seed fly, the intensity of his orgasm was plainly visible on his face. He slowed down the pace of his anal onslaught of my wife and shook two more times as he drained the last of his cum right into my wife's ass. Then, spent, he drove himself right back into her ass to the hilt once last time to ensure the last drop of his cum had been milked from his cock and then crumpled forward onto Meghan's back. The two of them were panting heavily and everyone in the room was very silent as they took in what just happened.

The flushness in Meghan's cheeks was easily picked up in the viewfinder I was looking through as that was a very intense orgasm for her. She was still on all fours with her head tilted back, eyes closed and breathing hard. I don't think I've ever seen her look so angelic as she did in this moment. It was getting warm down here with the fireplace still running. The light was shining directly down on her from above and I could clearly see the sheen of sweat forming on her back, sides and ass. Fucking incredible, I was stunned at what I just saw and the pre-cum wetness in my underwear was beginning to show through my thin dress pants. I was in awe of my wife at this moment and I knew there was more to come, so I mentally braced myself and refocused on my duties as camera man.

Kevin pulled his head up and looked at his brother and said, "holy fuck dude, I don't think I have ever cum that hard before." He breathed hard a couple more times and said, "Meghan, I think I just shot about a gallon a jizz into you" to which my lovely wife replied, "oh baby, thank you for that. I've never cum from anal before, but the way your cock felt in my ass was just too much for me, I didn't want to cum so quickly." and then she giggled and looked over at me with that sexy little devious grin of hers and said, "did you like that sweety?" To which I replied, "uh....ya" and she smiled again knowing that she was driving me nuts right now.

"I need a cock in me," Meghan said to the room.

No sooner had the words come out of her mouth when Don repositioned himself at Meghan's face, basically pushing Ian and Kyle out of the way. As soon as his cock entered her line of site she opened her mouth wide and let him slip it inside her. He slowly began to slide his cock in and out of her hungry, eager mouth. Again she instinctively coated his cock with her saliva putting a nice sheen on his member. She was making a little purring sound as Don's cock penetrated her mouth that really set me off, I was pretty sure I was going to cum in my pants right there as I unleashed another good load of pre-cum. I was going to be shooting blanks by the time my turn came around if I kept this up.

"Mmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmm...ungghhh" were the sounds coming from my sexy wife, which combined musically with the smacking of Don's thick cock entering and leaving her mouth. I could tell that she was enjoying taking his thickness and length into her waiting mouth and throat because that smacking sound only starts when she is really excited. It is like her spit gets more viscous when she has a cock she loves to suck in her mouth.

While Don continued to enjoy Meghan's hot mouth and throat, Kevin began to peel himself off of her back. He looked completely drained, but he pulled himself up and began extracting his now shrinking member from her ass. I did not want to miss this, so I flew around the couch into the main room right beside Kevin to get a better angle. He continued his withdrawal. As his thick head reached her stretched butthole his cock plopped out followed by a good amount of thick white cum. I watched intently as Kevin's expelled cream flowed down her choda and mixed with the juices already dripping from her sopping wet pussy. The mixture then dripped off her and onto the blanket below, creating a sizeable cum puddle. I zoomed right in to capture this moment, as this is something I have never seen before. Normally when I cum in Meghan's ass she immediately runs off the to bathroom to clean herself up, I don't get to see my hard work draining from her. This time Meghan didn't really seem to care, apparently too involved in the moment to be concerned. Fuck me had Kevin ever stretched out her little anus. I could see right inside of her rectum as the normally tight little muscle had not yet fully contracted. Deep inside the channel I clearly saw that a large creamy deposit had been made. As Kevin moved back to stand up, I backed out of the main area to stand near the short part of the L-sectional couch. Kevin stumbled a few steps and he fell onto the sofa, his cock deflated and recovering from the exertion it just experienced. I could clearly see that even in his softened state he was much larger than me.

Kyle, noticing an opening, quickly moved around to take the position his brother had just been in. He got down on his knees behind my wife and prepared his entry. I moved forward again to get a better angle on what I believed would be his penetration of her yet to be claimed pussy. He eased himself forward, steadying himself by placing a hand on the small of Meghan's back; she was moving around quite a bit because Don was really going at her wide-open mouth.

Kyle took his veiny rod into his other hand, brought it forward towards Meghan's engorged pussy lips, slapped her clit with it a couple of times and then pulled it back to scoop up as much of the collected juice as he could on to the thick, purple head of his cock. He had the tip of his cock right at her vaginal opening. Meghan's pussy was obviously drooling for something to be pushed and I clearly heard whimpering when she felt his cock at her slick entrance. But instead of penetrating her eager, hungry pussy he dragged his rod up another couple of inches and began sinking it into her asshole. That's fucked-up I thought, Meghan is not going to like this. I would have suspected that after a fucking like it just got it would be off limits for the remainder of the evening, it was still partially open and looking well used.

Meghan lifted her hand and pushed Don back, his member coming out of the depths of her throat covered in that thick, deep throat saliva that you see in porn movies. She turned her head over her shoulder and looked right at Kyle and said, "baby, I need you in me, shove that beautiful cock of yours into my ass and fuck me" and with that Kyle pushed himself forward working his thick head and length into her.

"Ohhhh....yessss" Meghan mewed, "that feels good Kyle. I didn't think I was going to be able to take that big head of yours in my ass but it feels incredible inside of me. Mmmmm, I wish I knew before now how good a real cock would feel in my ass." As she said that last bit she looked over at me with her mouth slightly parted. She looked so fucking hot with a little string of her cock-spit hanging from her chin and obviously in ecstasy enjoying the moment. She then closed her eyes and pushed herself back further onto Kyle's engorged member making and "nnnnnmmmmm...aaaahh" sound as she felt herself bottom-out against his pelvis. No lube required I noticed. There must have been enough natural and artificial lubricants in place from the spit she left on his cock and the first load she took in her ass.

As I watched this with surprise, for some reason I thought to myself, you know what, now that I've seen both of these guys cocks you can actually tell they are brothers. They both have unusually large heads, but Kyle's is much better proportioned overall having a good amount more girth than his brother. Then I thought to myself, why the fuck are you comparing these guys cocks?

Meghan turned back to the two guys in front of her and beckoned Ian towards her. She knew he had been waiting patiently and I suspect if she did not do this Don would have just kept hogging her mouth all to himself. Ian knelt in front of her. He has obviously been enjoying the show because despite not having been taken care of for some time now his thick, long rod was still pointing straight at Meghan's face looking almost fully erect. Meghan pulled Ian's ass in towards her hard and was working to get as much of Ian into her mouth and throat as she possibly could. He was a very well endowed guy and I know Meghan has had some trouble in the past handling his girth and length, but tonight she seemed very determined to reach a new personal best for consuming his cock.

To my amazement she pulled almost the whole length of his cock into her mouth, Ian's untrimmed treasure trail was actually tickling Meghan's nose. There was maybe another inch left before her chin would be rubbing against his balls and she was obviously very impressed with herself because she let out a nice little "hmmm....hmmmm" and I could tell that despite her mouth being stretched so widely, she was smiling. Ian was looking down at her and could see that she was almost there, just needing a little assistance to finish the job. So, Ian gently grabbed the back of Meghan's head with both hands and pulled it forward, driving the last inch of his 9" thick rod down her throat. I could see her body convulse as she gagged a bit and she bucked for a second, but she did not pull away. As quickly as the convulsions started, they stopped and there she was with Ian's thick meat bar buried right down her throat, her nose firmly pushed into his tummy. Wow, I thought, she has obviously been practicing!

While all this was happening Don had moved back in position to the side of my wife. Once again he reached down into her crotch to finger her now inflamed ecstasy-button while working his cock with his other hand. With Ian right down her throat and Kyle buried deeply in her ass Meghan began to move her body forward and backward. On the back-stroke she would accept Kyle's member deep into her ass and on the front-stroke she would take as much of Ian's cock into her mouth as she possible could, gagging almost every time, but coming up for air again and regaining her composure on the backstroke.

--------------------------

I was in bliss at this moment with what I was seeing, but my mind could not help drifting back to one of the hottest memories of Meghan that I have. It was with her first single-male fuck buddy, Paul. On the very first evening we spent together we ended up doing an MFM with me fucking her pussy from behind and Paul having Meghan suck his cock. At first we were all moving to our own rhythm, it was like three bodies going in different directions all at once and kind of awkward. Then Meghan figured out the perfect pace. It happened so smoothly it was if Meghan had being doing MFMs all her life and it was as natural to her as breathing. She slowed Paul's face-fucking by putting her hand on his leg and changed my pounding of her pussy by grabbing my cock with her strong vaginal muscles. She then started moving slowly forward and back at the perfect fucking-pace, ensuring that she has cock moving in and out of her in one continuous, fluid motion. Watching her in that moment I was in awe of how amazing she was as a lover.

--------------------

A loud moan snapped by back to the present!

Goodness, why do I keep flashing back like that, my wandering mind is really impacting my camera operations.....

From my vantage point I can see where the term spit-roast comes from as it really looks like Ian and Kyle had her on a cock-spit. They both knelt there, hands by their sides, looking down at their raging hard-ons glisten as they moved in and out of my wife in unison.

Wow, fucking wow! I am getting to have one of my hottest memories re-enacted right in front of me and the vision has once again reminded me of the pain and pressure building in my crotch. I can't put the camera down to take care of myself as I need to capture all this action, so instead I start to rub the shaft of my cock right through my dress pants and underwear. I'm so sensitive right now I have to be careful not to rub too hard for fear that I will erupt. I want to save my ejaculation for later when I am together with my wife, assuming of course she will have any energy left when these guys are done with her.

Meghan was obviously enjoying this position too, demonstrated by the fact that she was moaning again,"mmmmmmm.....unnnnnnn.....mmmmmmmm......unnnnnnn......"

With the "mmm's" coming as she pushed Ian's cock into her mouth and Kyle's cock slid out of her ass and the "unnn's" coming as she moved in the other direction grabbing some air around the sides of Ian's thick cock as it exited her throat and Kyle's girth re-entered the depths of her anal cavity.

---------------

The sounds she makes when she has a cock in her mouth and cannot form actual words is really incredible. Hearing them makes my mind flashback once again, this time thinking about when I would sneak upstairs from the basement to listen to her and her lover dujour going at it in our spare bedroom. From my perch halfway up the stairs I could easily hear the sounds emanating from the room, but I could also make a quick getaway to ensure they would not see me when they exited the room. The fact that I could not see what was going on and had to visualize what was happening, combined with the sneakiness of spying always heightened the already intense pleasure for me. I'm pretty sure Meghan wouldn't care that I was listening to them, but I always felt that the guys she was with would just not understand.

----------------

Geez, stop letting your mind wander for Christ's sake Eric!

Once again back in the hear and now, I stood there and filmed them all for what seemed like 10 minutes, just watching Meghan work herself back and forth between Ian and Kyle. At some point Don decided he was done rubbing Meghan's clit and squeezing her tits and joined Kevin on the sofa. He sat right in the corner of the sectional so he could still keep an eye on the action. Now Don, Kevin and I were all watching the live porn show in front of us, Kevin still seemed in a bit of a stupor from his earlier release. The big difference between the three of us is that they have each fucked my wife either orally or anally so far and I have had to resort to frustratingly stroking myself through my pants. I did feel a bit of pity for Don though as he must be getting a good case of blue-balls from all the attention and then denial his cock has been receiving. Actually no I didn't, fuck him, he'll be taken care of I'm sure.

"Mmmmmmm.....unnnnnnn.....mmmmmmmm......unnnnnnn......" Meghan continued, she was really maintaining a good pace on the guys. I had to hand it to Ian and Kyle as there is no way I would not have blown my load by now. Just the site of her sweat-glistened little frame moving rhythmically between them was hypnotizing.

I also enjoyed focusing the camera on the pools of fluid building on the blanket near her head and crotch from the tools working in and out of her mouth and anus. The pool between her legs was getting larger by the minute. Kyle was filling her rectum so completely with that fat cock-head of his that he must have been pushing down on her vaginal wall. Every time Meghan moved forward to take Ian back into her throat Kyle's thickness was pulled back through her anal cavity and streams of fluid were expelled from her pussy. I have never seen that much juice coming from Meghan's pussy before, but then again I have never seen my wife with four guys either.

I panned the camera back over to Meghan's face to watch her work on Ian's cock and I noticed the flushness building back in her cheeks. I suppose she could just be getting tired from doing all the work, but I don't think that's what it is. If I didn't know better, I would swear she was building up to another orgasm.

My sexy wife started to drive herself forward into Ian and back into Kyle more aggressively now. "Oh ya bro, she is gonna go again, I can see it," said Kevin to his brother. "Ohhhh......ohhhh....rrrrr," was Kyle's response back to him as I think he was trying his hardest not to blow his load, "oh man, she is still so fucking tight. I think she's going to rip my dick off with her ass."

"Huhmmmm," giggled Meghan in response to Kyle's comment. Then she must have flexed her PC muscles squeazing even harder around Kyle's already strangled rod. Kyle screamed out, "Geezuz!" and began grunting loudly with each subsequent stroke.

"Mmmm.....unnn.....mmm......unnn......mmmm" Meghan mumbled as she continued to increase her pace and the depth she was taking in both ends. She was pushing her body movement to the extreme limit she could before having a cock pop out and the effect was immediately obvious on her penetrators. Ian's hands came up from his side and once again gently took position on the back of Meghan's head. He looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes. Each time as Meghan came forward onto his cock he used his leverage behind her head to drive himself just a little bit further down her throat. I could clearly see that her nose was pushing into his belly on and his thick balls we swinging forward and slapping my wife on the chin.

I zoomed the camera back out ensuring that I had everyone in frame, I knew it was not going to be long now before someone let loose and I was right. I guess the increased pressure, depth and pace were just too much for Kyle as he began to climax quite violently into Meghan's anal depths.

"Aaaaaahhhhh....jeeezzzuzzzz....don't stop....don't stop.....oh shit, oh fuck!" Kyle screamed out and Meghan certainly didn't stop, she kept going harder, faster and deeper than before. I could see the tip of Ian's cock coming right out of Meghan's mouth before the direction changed and his entire length was once again engulfed by her straining mouth.