My Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ian started, "oh Meghan.....oh baby.....oh fuck ya....as deep as you can....uh....oh....grip my cock with your throat....oh ya Meghan that's it....fuck me"

Don was excited with what he was seeing, leaning right forward in his seat and yelling out, "that's it Meghan you little fucking slut, fuck them good!" I think Don's comment really sent Meghan over the edge. I knew she enjoyed being a dirty little slut and Don calling her out like this was probably like another shot of adrenaline being mainlined into her already hyper-stimulated body.

Kyle and Ian were both getting ready to blow their loads into my wife and the sounds they were making were absolutely guttural. The noises appeared to be amping-up Meghan even more. She was literally moving so fast her body was a blur. There was sweat pouring off her sides and streaming down her ass and legs. Her ponytail was slapping her in the side of the face almost in unison with Ian's balls slapping her chin. Kyle's cock was now being fully removed from her well-fucked asshole on each stroke, making a subtle popping noise as it exited pulling out thick globs of Astroglide and Kevin's heavy white cum. Then there was a squishing noise as it mashed back into her reddened, swollen anal cavity jamming all the juices back up inside her.

"Mmmm, unnn ,mmm, unnn, mmmm....unghhhhhh.....unghhhhhh.....unghhhhhh...." My beautiful wife was cumming again, "unghhhh....unghhhhh....unghhhh." I have never heard her make this noise before, but I thought it was probably the loudest she could be with Ian's cock ravaging her throat and cutting of her air-supply on each forward thrust.

Her body was contorting from the wave after wave of electricity that was shooting out of her genitalia into the rest of her body, but she continued to force herself to move forward and backward with a frenetic pace. As her orgasm rippled through her forcing all her muscles to cinch up uncontrollably, Kyle screamed out in what can only be described as pleasurable-pained way. "Ffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk.......oh, fuck" he screamed in unison with Meghan's strangled sounds of pleasure as shot after shot of his juice shot into her asshole. He jerked hard as each round was fired into her and the time it took Meghan to move forward and back again was seemingly just enough to allow him to recoil and fire another round in. He was unloading in a big way, or at least so it would seem from his screams of pleasure and body contractions.

Just as Kyle reached the height of his ejaculation and Meghan was riding the pleasure waves coming from her full-body orgasm Ian let loose into her throat. I have seen Ian unload before and he is a heavy cummer, leaving far more than the average guy, but not shooting his load with a lot of pressure. "Oh Meghan, yes....oh your mouth is so tight, yes.....oh.....I've never been throat fucked like this....thank youuuuuu.....ahhhhhh.....ahhhhhh...ahhhh" and with that his seed started pumping into my wife's mouth and throat. I could see through the viewfinder thick strings of his gizz spilling from the sides of Meghan's mouth and dripping off her chin to the floor as she moved back and his cock left her throat, but I know a lot of that load was going right down her pipe un-swallowed.

The back and forth motion of Meghan's body continued for another few seconds while everyone worked to extract every last ounce of pleasure from the moment. Then she slowed to a stop with the head of Ian's cock resting in her mouth and the fat-tip of Kyle's cock just in the entrance of her now reddened and stretched anus.

Meghan opened her mouth wide one last time and let Ian's cock slide out. His rapidly softening pecker flopped out and pulled with it a string of the cum/saliva cocktail that had formed in her mouth. She reached up with her hand and pulled the string from his cock and her mouth and said, "mmmm, thank you sexy, I'm glad I was able to take you all in....I didn't think I could, but I really wanted to." Ian looked down at her face, leaned in and gave her a nice little mouth to mouth kiss, then he stood up and said to her, "that was so fucking awesome I don't know what to say anymore" and then stepped back and fell into the sofa behind him.

Kyle had in this moment between Meghan and Ian regained his composure. His eyes were no longer rolled back in his head and I'm sure his normal vision was returning after that powerful, mind-blowing orgasm he just experienced. He pushed himself back to remove the last inch of his cock from Meghan's ass and once again a thick load of cum ran quickly out behind it, down through her still-drooling pussy and then dripped off her clit on the floor. The puddle that has collected was now about six inches around and had complexly soaked the blanket, but no one gave a fuck about the blanket. Meghan looked back over her shoulder at Kyle smiling and said, "thank you. That was awesome. I can't believe you and your brother both made me orgasm from anal sex....mmmm....I just never thought it would happen." To which Kyle replied, " you are so fucking sexy, it was my pleasure." With that said he stood and moved over to the couch to sit next to his brother who was literally smiling from ear to ear and applauding what he had just seen.

This left just Meghan, still on all fours, in the center of the room looking somewhat ravaged from the action that just went down. She was covered in sweat, sex and bodily fluids of three lovers and herself, but she still looked absolutely divine. There must be something about orgasms that really makes women shine. I stepped behind her once again with the camera and zoomed in on her ass. Her butthole was still wide open, even more so now than when Kevin was finished with it. Her anal opening had retained pretty much the openness required to continue accepting Kyle's girth. Meghan noticed that I was standing there taking the shot so she arched her back up. This caused a small torrent of goop to flow out of her ass and down her legs and she looked up at the camera and smiled proud of the work she had done.

At this point I kind of thought the events for the evening were over. I had soaked through the front of my pants with the dribbles of cum leaking out of my cock and was kind of embarrassed to be walking around like this. I was so hard still that I was wincing in pain as it felt like my cock was going to burst from all the blood pooling down there. My beautiful wife was covered in sweat, exhausted from the workout and orgasms she just had and leaking from front and back. It was time to excuse ourselves to our marital bed where I would reclaim her once again. I would not have to reclaim her pussy tonight as it had not been used, which was odd, but I was hoping for at least a blowjob and at best a chance to get into my wife's ass to feel what it is like to be the third guy in there in one evening.

I took the camera down from its post at my eye level and reached my hand out to my wife to help her to her feet. As she reached up to grab my hand I said, "thank you so much for the surpri.." and just I was trying to get that last word out of my mouth Don sprung up from the corner of the couch and yelled out, "no way Eric, I haven't had my turn with her yet and I have been patiently waiting." At first I was thinking, fuck off Don and was prepared to have a heated little debate with him about why he should leave now when Meghan said, "oooohhhh, Don, I did not forget about you...I wanted to be able to unwrap your gift to me while all the others watched" and she flashed him a big smile and a wink.

Fuck me, I thought, I'm never going to get laid tonight, I may as well just cum in my pants and be done with it. But then I thought, no way! Meghan went through all of the trouble of putting this together for me and I have been longing for this for so long, I need to fucking focus and finish my job as porn producer -- no one ever said the life of a producer was an easy one, especially when your wife is the star!

Don hopped up off the couch, his cock bouncing between his legs as he did and stood in front of Meghan. She moved her self back into a kneeling position in front of him, grabbed his flaccid member in her hand and lifted it up exposing his meaty balls and scrotum and then buried her face right into his crotch, taking in a big sniff of his manliness. "Mmmmm, I love your smell....nnnnnn" she said to Don looking him straight in the eyes. She licked up and down on his soft, clean-shaven sack and he moaned in delight with the attention his boys were getting from her. Then she pulled her face back slightly, releasing his cock and spit a thick gob onto the shaft of his penis. Like the professional cocksucker she is, she moved quickly to grab the stringy spit in her hand and started to massage it up and down his length being sure not to miss an inch. Inching her face forward again she takes one his golf ball sized testicles right into her mouth. She sucked his nut deep and stretched his sack out as she purred, "mmmmmm" once again, still looking up at him. She had her back arched sharply forcing her ass out and Don was looking down at the site in front of him, his erection rapidly returning. When Meghan felt his thick, warm member enlarging in her small hand she spit his nut out and said, "mmmmm, now I get to unwrap you" and with that she slowly eased back his foreskin exposing the purple head hidden within, "nnnnnn.....I love that" and she grinned at him from ear to ear and went back to work on his tool.

I zoom the camera in as Meghan works her hands up and down Don's shaft spitting some of the thick lubricant from her mouth onto the head of his cock to ensure she maintains a good slickness on him. His cock looks huge in her hands. His purple head stuck at least two inches out the top of her clenched fists when they were together in the middle of his shaft. I can see why Meghan is so attracted to him, he is obviously longer that any other guy in the room, but not as thick around as Ian. From the conversations I've had with her in the past about her likes and dislikes, I know she prefers a longer cock of proportional thickness more than really thick cocks. The latter stretch her tiny little pussy out too much and often result in tenderness that will last for a couple of days after a good pounding.

I'm getting that pang in my crotch again as I watch Meghan rapidly shuttle her hands in opposite directions up and down Don's shaft while counter-rotating her wrists, effectively stretching, compressing and torqueing Don's thick bar all at the same time. She moves her head forward, sticks her tongue out and greedily licks a dribble of pre-cum off the tip of his cock swallows it right down and says, "oooohhh baby....that was really tasty....may I please have some more?"

"Of course you can" Don responded to her, looking her straight in the eyes, "but I'm gonna fuck you hard before you get it!" Meghan smiled her sultry little smile at him, squinting her cute little squint like she always does when she's being dirty and says, "mmmm....baby....fuck me hard in the ass please.... then give me your cum. I love your taste, it is just so sweet....nnnnn." With that said Don reached down and pulled my wife up to her feet and swung her around to the corner of the sofa where he had been sitting moments ago. He was holding her hips with one arm and using the other to push her top half down. Meghan obviously knew exactly what he wanted because she moved right into position. She stretched her arms up to grab on to the edge of the couch, pushed her belly-button towards the floor and stuck her ass way up into the air. In this position I could really see the leanness of her core and the muscles she had built up in her arms, shoulders and back -- she looked good. The sweat that had collected on her body really highlighted her figure and the chiseled lines she had developed. "Mmmmmm, baby, you love taking me like this don't you" my wife mewed to him, to which he replied, "you fucking know I do!"

God damn, I thought to myself, what have I been missing these last couple of months? There must be a lot of chapters in her diary that I have missed out on.

Don's long, slick fuck-tool was positioned right at the entrance of her well lubricated and stretched butthole. He grabbed firmly onto Meghan's hips with both hands and in one motion plunged his entire length right into her rectum.

"Uuuunnnhhhh.....oh......ahhhhh" Meghan cried out as he plowed himself aggressively into her. I was worried he was going to hurt her and was just opening my mouth to tell him to stop, when Meghan screamed, "yes.....like that baby....fuck my ass hard" locking her arms to brace herself against his thrusts, ensuring she maintained her position for him. Then, as Don rapidly pulled his cock right out of her ass, she gripped tightly on to the edge of the couch, not moving from her position. He then slammed his length right back in, not being gentle at all. "Do you need more lube?" I asked her; worried that Don's roughness was really going to hurt her. "Shhhhhhhh" she responded, "you're going to ruin it, just film like a good porn producer should!"

Feeling sufficiently scolded I shut my mouth and continued filming. Something about her response made my cock twitch hard in my pants and sent another pulse of pleasure through my body, she was very much in control of the situation.

Don began picking up his pace. All eyes in the room were on Meghan watching her body getting rocked by the hard anal fucking she was receiving. The smacking noises Kevin made fucking my wife's ass earlier was easily surpassed by the smashing noise being created when Don and Meghan's bodies collided on each inward thrust he made. This spectacle in front of me was scary to behold, because I was truly worried he was going to hurt her, but it was also extremely exciting to watch the two of them in action. I quickly panned out and noticed that the scene was having an impact on Ian, Kevin and Kyle too as they were all gripping their cocks and there was a lot of engorged meat in the room.

"Ooooohhh baby, yes, fuck me hard like you always do!" Meghan cried out. "Unnnnhhh....ohhhhhh....sooooo.....deeeep" she screamed and once again fluids were being siphoned out of her and splashing all over her ass. Don's cock and pelvis were covered in the white juice; no wonder she did not need any more lube.

"Unnnnnn.....you've....waited.....sooooo....long....to....have......my......asssss." Her words coming out in staccato to the beat of Don's hips smashing into her ass cheeks. "Yes....I have.....been patient" Don panted out in response, his face flush and his sweat dripping down onto Meghan's back and ass.

"Argghhhh.....ummmmmm....ummmmm.....ummmmm" Don began to cry out, his hands digging deeply into Meghans sides, leaving small welts in her tender flesh.

Meghan must have sensed Don was close as she screamed out, "ooooohhhh....baby.....I want to taste your cum.......give it to me" and with those words Don pushed himself right back, extracting his messy cock from Meghan's ass. My wife spun around and kneeled on the ground right in front of her anal attacker and opened her mouth wide. Don stepped in, the length of his cock hanging over her face and jerked it hard, sending wads of the anal juice down onto Meghan's face and into her hair, but she did not move. His whole cock was almost purple and the veins in his shaft were bulging out. His eyes were wide open and locked on to Meghan's as she stared up at him from her kneeling position, mouth fully open and waiting. Just as I zoomed in a little closer to watch the anal juices flying Don screamed out, "aaaahhhh.....fuuuucccckkkk......fuuucckkk" and began shooting thick white streams of sperm across Meghan's face and into her open mouth. I filmed as line after line of his seed accumulated from her hairline down to her chin, with a good amount collecting in her mouth. Wow, I thought I put down a good load, but Jebus, Don is fucking coating her.

Don's orgasm started to subside and Meghan reached up to grab his cock with both her hands once again. She positioned the tip just over her mouth and stroked him gently but firmly from the base of his shaft right to the tip devouring the last drops she milked from him. When there was nothing left, she smiled and said to Don, "yummy!" with a whorish look in her eye, "thank you."

Don smiled back at her and said, "you're welcome beautiful, I love feeding you my seed" and then turned to the camera and said, "you're welcome too....she's a fuckin' go'er, I don't know how you got her, but you're a lucky fucker."

Just as I was tilting the camera down to respond to Don, the boys on the couch leapt up and surrounded my cream-covered wife. They had her cornered in the elbow of the sectional sofa. Again!?! I thought to myself, how the fuck can these guys go again? Meghan giggled as the men surrounded her and said, "you boys are horny tonight" and with that I resumed my filming.

It really didn't take long for the crew to get to business on my wife, they, like me obviously enjoyed watching all the action that has unfolded. However, unlike them, I have still not been able to unload myself and was pretty sure that I was doing penile damage by maintaining an erection this hard for this long. What was the term for that again...proprasm...priaprism, it was something like that wasn't it? As I was trying to sound out my condition in my brain I heard Ian growling to my left and once again was pulled out of my daydream.

I steadied the camera and watched as he jerked his thick cock over the edge once again, "mmmmm....Meghan.....Meghan....oohhhh you little slut....oooohhhhh....fuck I've missed you!" His seed once again spewed out of his rigid shaft and landed on her chin and chest, coating her tits. I panned down to her chest to document Ian's release and I noticed a thick string of his cum hanging down off her still erect brown nipple; it looked like a dangling piercing.

I zoomed back out to capture Kyle and Kevin grasping their respective tools. Their bulbous heads were once again purple, pulsing and angry looking from the flogging they were receiving at the hands of their owners. Kevin, standing to Meghan's right, let his seed fly first coating the side of Meghan's face and neck in his viscous white fluid. My dirty wife did not move a muscle as his load landed on her, she simply knelt there and smiled wide, mouth slightly open trying to catch whatever came its way, saying "oh yes....mmmmmmm....ungghhhhhh.....fucking cum all over me....it makes me feel like such a little slut when you boys cum on me."

Seeing his brother unload and the pleasure that this bukkake party was giving to the hot little slut in front of him Kyle, standing right in front of Meghan, let go and erupted into another violent orgasm. "Ffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk.......oh, fuck" he screamed as he blew another five or six hot and thick streams onto Meghan's already seed-drenched face. She was fucking coated and I leaned over the side of the couch to ensure I captured all of the jizm that was stuck to her hair, face, chest, tits and belly. There was even a trail of cum right down the centerline of her body to her hot little quim.

In the aftermath of the multiple orgasms that just occurred around her, my little slut did not miss a beat. She stuck her tongue out capturing the hot juices that had landed near her mouth, "mmmmmm....mmmmmmm.....thank you boys." Smiling once again with that dirty girl smile of hers, she proceeded to rub the man seed that landed on her chest and tits all over her abdomen like it was the best skin cream she ever had. She even reached down between her legs to scoop the mess that had collected there and rubbed it all over her sweet, shaven pubic mound.

Oh.....my.....god....I thought to myself. That was the hottest thing I ever experienced in my life and if I don't get my wife upstairs to fuck her soon I am going to pass out from the build up of blood in my little head. I tilted the camera down for the last time and Meghan looked over her shoulder and asked, "how did I do? Was that hot enough for you?"