My Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again all I could muster in the way of a response was, "uh, ya." My cum drenched wife smiled, then looked at the guys around her and said, "mmmmm.....thank you all for coming over and making this a really special evening for us. But now I am going to go upstairs with my hubby to give him his special treat. You know how to let yourselves out."

Don pulled a towel off of the shelf in the corner of the room and handed it to Meghan to wipe herself down, she smiled at him and blew him a little kiss and said, "thank you cutie." My hot, sweaty, cum-drenched wife got back up to her feet, walked right to the center of the room and began toweling herself off. As she bent forward to clean the cum out of her crotch I noticed that her anus was still not sealed up and there was still gobs of cum bubbling out of her butthole and down her crack. Holy shit I thought, she took a fucking anal pounding tonight, I did not think she had that in her. Then I remembered how many times in the past she surprised the hell out of me with one slutty action or another. I smiled to myself and thought I had to be the luckiest guy in the world because my wife liked to keep surprising me, in naughty ways.

As I was smiling to myself I noticed that Meghan was almost done wiping herself down. She turned around and faced me and started using the now cum-filled towel to wipe down her ass crack. She squatted down and held the towel a few inches from her ass and bared down a little, driving even more of the cum out of her anal cavity. I thought that was pretty hot and certainly not something she normally did in front of me, let alone a room full of guys. But then she must have figured, what the fuck, they put it there in the first place and what guy doesn't like seeing a massive anal creampie?

With that she tossed the towel to the floor, turned around and looked at me and said, "are you ready to go upstairs for the rest of your surprise?" I responded, "oh hell ya" thinking to myself that I would be inside her hot little pussy which she and the boys had graciously saved for me tonight. I figured that she must have discussed this with the guys in advance of my arrival, because there is no way one of these four guys doesn't try to get his cock into my wife's tight little pussy. Since I know now that they have all been inside my wife's vagina at one time or another they would know just how juicy the inner-folds or her vagina are. I applaud their self control as it must have taken a lot not to want to get back inside of her, only Don had a really close call.

Meghan walked over to me and took my hand. Still naked save for some knee-high socks I followed behind her as she quickly took me out of the room. I really enjoyed being behind her and watching her tight little ass wiggle when she walked. I was practically bouncing with excitement as I was ready to plunge right into her hot, non-fucked and well-lubed pussy. I don't even want her to touch my cock for fear that I would cum before I even got it into her.

She pulled me up to the main floor and then we rounded the corner and started up the stairs again to the top floor and our bedroom, our sanctuary, the place where we get to be husband and wife and where I always reclaim her after her hours, evenings, days, weekends and even weeks with her lovers. When we get to the top of the stairs I notice a chair in the hallway outside of our bedroom, I wondered briefly why it was there, but then realized I really didn't give a shit, I was just so horny the only thing I could think about was fucking my dirty little wife.

We got to the door and Meghan had her hand on the doorknob when she paused again and look back at me to ask, "are you ready for the rest of your surprise?" to which I responded, "oh....hell....yes! Your performance tonight has me so wound up right now I don't know what to do with myself." My loving wife smiled at me once again with that coy little smile and said, "good" as she pushed open the door to our bedroom and said "surprise!"

It took me a second to figure out what I was looking at, but when my eyes focused I saw Glenn lying on our bed with our laptop open beside him. He was buck-naked and sporting a huge erection. Now, I am not gay, but Glenn was a damn good-looking guy. As I said earlier he is young, like early 20s kind of young and he is absolutely ripped, but not in a muscle-bound dumb-ass kind of way, more like an Irish version of George St-Pierre. He had the kind of body that girls went absolutely gaga for and he had a kind, gentle face and demeanor. He was a damn good catch for any lady and apparently my wife caught him hook line and sinker. Oh, and his erection, which up to this point I had never seen before, but had heard lots about was, um, ridiculous. He was as long if not longer than Don, putting him at a solid nine inches in length, but he was thicker than even Ian. I thought two things to myself in that instant: first was, how does one guy get so blessed genetically, like seriously share the fucking wealth for Christ's sake. Second, I thought now I understood why Meghan was able to take all of her friends to new places and new depths during her little gangbang. Having Glenn as her personal trainer and lover has apparently helped make her more flexible all over.

I also noticed our laptop on the bed and assumed he had been using to watch porn and ready himself for Meghan to come upstairs. But then I heard voices that I was familiar with coming out of the speakers, it sounded like Ian talking. I focused in on the screen that was turned slightly towards me at it was a live stream of the TV Room downstairs. Fuck me I thought, he was watching and listening to the whole fuck session through iChat. I had to tip my hat to Meghan as I did not think she knew how to set that up. I had used this trick several times in the past to help her and her lovers break the awkwardness of having me down there watching when they were first trying to get it on with each other. I would excuse myself to go upstairs and make drinks for everyone, or to go to the washroom, or to just go and I would fire up iChat, connect to the computer in the basement and watch her and her lovers kissing, sucking and fucking each other on the couch. Once they had built up a good amount of passion, I would come back downstairs, take a seat and watch the show, or Meghan would take them up to the guest bedroom and bypass me completely. I used to do this a lot and it was fun, but it does not happen much anymore as Meghan developed more long-term relationships and spent more time playing away from home.

As my mind kicked-in once again to process what I was seeing (taking back a bit of blood from my little head) I thought to myself, what the fuck is going on here, and just as I was about to speak the words my beautiful wife said to me, "I remembered you telling me how hot you found it listening to me being fucked by another guy and how you thought it would be really hot if I fucked another man in our marital bed. Well sweety, I'm going to give you both of those things tonight." With that said she let go of my hand, moved me gently back to the chair sitting in the hallway, stepped back into our bedroom, gave me a smile and closed the door on me.

There I was, standing in the hallway outside of my own bedroom, knowing that my wife was on the other side of the door completely naked and about to get fucked in our marital bed by another man. I felt a little feint and there were butterflies in my stomach like I have not felt since I asked my first girlfriend out on a date. I wobbled a little bit and sat back, landing firmly into the chair that had been placed there. Ho-lee-fuck I thought, she is really putting me through the ringer tonight, surprise for sure, this time you didn't need a feather to knock me over, I fell over on my own.

I snapped too once again when I heard giggling coming from my room and I heard some chatting, but I could not hear exactly what was being said. I moved my chair closer to the closed door and leaned in so I could hear better. I could hear my wife talking, she said "did you get to enjoy the show?" To which I thought I heard Glenn reply, "yes, it was very hot, your husband looked like he was in shock the whole time" and they both giggled a little bit. It got quiet, but I thought I heard some smacking noises, they were either making out, or Meghan was going to work on Glenn's hardened member. I had my ear almost pressed right to the door to hear the noises, but everything was very faint. I thought I heard Glenn starting to talk again, but just as he did the guys were coming up from the basement making a hell of a racket. I couldn't hear a fucking thing.

I leaned over to my left, looked down the stairs and went "sssssshhhhhh." The four guys who were fully dressed, milling around the door ready to depart just looked back up at me, smiled at each other, laughed a bit and then opened the door to leave.

Don was the last guy out the door and he looked back at me and said, "I can't say I understand you Eric, you're a bit fucked in the head apparently, but you have a fucking hot wife and I love being with her. You've probably fucked her a bunch of times right after me without ever knowing it, but Meghan told me to remind you that it's your fault you did not know, you should have read the diary. See you next baseball season, or sooner maybe, who knows" and he closed the door behind him.

Fucking diary I thought, I'm going to have to put that thing online so I can read it anywhere and anytime

It was quiet again in the house and I could hear noises coming from the bedroom so I leaned back in to the door again. I could hear slurping noises and some popping sounds and I was pretty sure that Meghan was sucking on Glenn's cock. I have heard her sucking off guys in the past and I know the sounds she makes. She was probably between his spread legs with her knees to her chest, head down and into Glenn's crotch working his heavy balls in and out of her mouth. She loved to do this to guys and I know I loved when she did it to me. She was probably also taking some breaks from his nuts to push her head further into his crotch to lick on his choda and maybe even his butt hole, she knew this drove me fucking crazy and she said she has tried in on several other guys with positive results each time. She definitely would have a well-lubed hand working up and down Glenn's shaft, and judging from the size of his cock I imagined that her hand would look tiny and it tried to grasp his thickness.

She thoroughly enjoys teasing the guys she fucks. I don't mean being a cock-tease, I mean teasing her lover's cocks. She builds them up to just before they would ejaculate and then lets them come back down again. She does this over and over to me and I fucking love it, when she finally lets me release my pent-up pressure I blast hard into whatever waiting opening is there to receive it. Meghan is a giver; I know she derives great pleasure out of pleasuring others; it's just the way she is made up. She gets very horny when she has a cock in her mouth and this makes her pussy very slick. At this point in the evening, with the amount of moisture that had already built up in her quim its probably leaking down her legs again.

I hear another pop as she releases either his testicle or the head of his cock from her mouth. I then hear my wife speaking to her lover again. She is talking very softly, but I can just hear her when she says, "I saved my pussy for you Glenn, I didn't want any of them to fuck me in there because my pussy belongs to you now." I jumped back in the chair to an upright position; her pussy belonged to him now? Fuck me, I had teased Meghan about the idea of her cutting me off when she found a lover that could be with her on a regular basis, but unfortunately it never really worked out. I didn't really think she ever took me seriously when I said this either; she kind of looked at me like I was weird, and so I let the idea drop. Apparently she did not.

My cock jumps again in my pants reminding me that it is still begging for release. Those words were like an electric shock for me and that electricity focused itself right in my crotch. This is what I said I wanted her to do, but is it really what I want her to do? Is she doing this because I asked her to so long ago, or is she doing this because it is what she wants to do? Does she mean that I can't fuck her in her pussy? A husband who can't fuck his wife's pussy, is he still a husband? My mind was spinning and my emotions were all over the map. What I should do is burst into the room, kick Glenn out of my house and sit my wife down and talk to her about this whole lifestyle once again. However, what I choose to do is move closer to the door and continue to listen. What can I say, I'm a junkie and this is my fix. I need this.

I hear her say to Glenn, "I need you in me so badly sexy, I can't stop thinking of you, I need to feel you now." I don't hear any more talking at this point, but I do hear some rustling of the bed sheets, they are obviously repositioning themselves. I'm trying to mentally picture what position they are working themselves in to, it is really hard to tell just from hearing alone, but knowing my wife, her connection with Glenn and the fact she "needed him in her" I envision her on her back with Glenn on top of her letting the full weight of his large frame press down on her. I know that Meghan loves the missionary position the most when she wants to feel very close to her lover, be it me or another guy.

"Ooooooohhhh, you're so wet baby....mmmm....I love how slick you are" Glenn said, then I heard my loving wife say to him, "unnnnnnn.....stop teasing me baby and push into me.....I'm so fucking horny and I want to cum." Then there was silence for a few seconds followed by my wife uttering in a deep throaty tone, "oohhhh, yes, fuck me Glenn, fuck me......you're cock is so huge.....oooofffff....baby......so deep in me....oh I fucking love your cock.....it feels so good it's all I can think about....you've got me distracted all the time.....I feel your seed running out of me for days after you've fucked me and it makes me want to be with you again and again....."

Hearing this makes me painfully hard once again. I can tell my wife is in love with Glenn and I am twisted with emotions about it. I'm angry and jealous, but I just can't ignore the fact that knowing this has made me so hard again that I have no choice but to take my cock out of my pants so I can touch myself and relieve the pressure that has been built up. I resolve myself to the fact that this is my role. I will support my wife fully as she chooses her sexual partners and accept the fact that she may in fact fall in love with them. But I know in my heart that our relationship is strong and that we will be together forever, sex alone cannot break-up our relationship. Nor can the love of a sex-partner. Glenn can provide my wife with things I simply cannot, but I will continue to provide her with everything else.

I lean back in to the door to hear what is going on. I can hear Meghan moaning quietly and consistently. I visualize him pushing his huge member into her pussy and imagine how stretched out it must be trying to accommodate his girth and length. "Mmmmnnnnn.....mmmmmmnnnnnnn......mmmmmnnnnnnn.....oh my god" Meghan moans. I know where this is going; I've heard those sounds many times before. "Mmmmmnnnnnaaaa......mmmmmnnnnnaaaa.....oh my god."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oooohhhhh mmmmyyy gggggggodddd" she cried out. I could picture her legs wrapped tightly around Glenn's back pulling him deeply into her on every thrust as her orgasm begins to radiate from her clit out through the rest of her body. "Oh my god....oh my god....unnngghhhh....unnngghhhh....unnngghhhh....unnngghhhh....unnngghhhh" she was cumming hard and for a very long time. Despite having a couple of body twisting orgasms already tonight she was obviously waiting for this vaginal orgasm from her pussy-owner. Just as Meghan started to climax I heard Glenn scream out, "oooohhhhh, Meghan, yes......mmmmmm....fuck ya....grab my cock with your pussy......ooooohhhhh.....Jeessusss!"

I had my cock in my hand and I was rubbing myself, I didn't need any lube as there was enough slickness on my member for all the pre-cum I have leaked over the course of the evening. I was stroking myself in unison with the noises I could hear coming from my room, envisioning myself pumping my wife to these heights of pleasure, then remembering that I simply could not. This rush and withdrawal was the flow of energy I craved and what I needed to make myself orgasm and I was getting very close.

I could tell that the two lovers were cumming simultaneously and I could tell that they were both having very powerful orgasms. I did not have to be close to the door to hear the two of them. I knew Glenn was smashing his huge cock into Meghan's pussy because I could hear the slapping of bodies coming together in harmony with the screams of passion and it continued for what seemed like minutes. Then the crescendo slowed and all I could hear was panting, giggling and the smacking of passionate kissing. Then, listening carefully I could here my wife say, "Thank you baby....I'm so happy that I saved myself for you" to which I heard Glenn respond, "it was my pleasure baby, I love fucking you close like that, it always makes me cum so hard" and then I heard more smacking noises coming from the room while the two lovers cuddled and kissed for a few minutes.

I was so close to cumming, but I was adamant that I was not going to release myself into my hand, or in my case with the pressure I was currently carrying, all over the hallway and doorway to my bedroom. I was really close though. I then heard the smacking in the room stop and Meghan say, "I should go see how my husband is doing, he's probably ready to cum now" and Glenn laughed and said, "he's probably cum all over the place out there." Meghan, knowing me well responded to him, "no way, he's waiting for me I'm sure" and with that I heard more bed sheets rustling and then footsteps towards the door. A second later my lovely wife was standing in the doorway in front of me, completely naked having removed the knee socks. She reached her hand out to me and said, "come with me sweety, let me help you out."

I grabbed her hand and stood up. At this point my body was literally shaking from the pent up energy. I stepped towards my bedroom, but Meghan pulled my hand down the hall towards the spare bedroom saying, "Glenn's in there. Let's go to the other room." I thought I should protest, but I was too fucking horny to complain at this point in time so like a lost puppy I followed my wife down the hall to the spare bedroom. As we passed under the hall light I could see that the inside of her legs were slick with a mixture of Glenn's cum and her vaginal fluids. It was so hot I could not wait to get in there to feel it all.

We entered the spare bedroom and Meghan turned around and smiled at me then asked, "so, have you enjoyed your birthday surprise?" I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "yes, thank you for doing this, it has been awesome." Meghan smiled that squinty dirty-girl smile and said, "I thought you might enjoy it. I really wanted to do this for you, I love you so much." I leaned forward and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in to me. Her body was sticky and she jumped a bit as I grabbed her hips. "Mmmm, easy, my hips are a little sore now. My studs were extra vigorous tonight as I asked them to make sure they put on a good show for you." She then leaned forward, opened her mouth and planted a full-on mouth-to-mouth kiss on me to which I responded to in kind. She tasted salty and I wasn't too sure whether this was from her sweating or the cumshots that painted her face earlier this evening, but I didn't care as her kisses were having a strong effect on my cock.