My Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan pushed me back and down on to the bed, undid my belt, pulled my dress pants down my legs and threw then into the corner of the room. She then hooked her thumbs into the bottom of my boxer-briefs and began sliding them down my legs, they too were discarded to the corner of the room. "Eeewww" she said, "those are soaked, did you cum in your pants?" I looked at her and laughed and said, "what do you think?" We laughed together for a second and then Meghan moved herself between my legs which we still hanging off the end of the bed.

She moved her head into my crotch and took a long hard lick from my choda up to the tip of my cock. I felt electricity shoot through my body and thought I was going to cum right there. I said, "I'm not going to last very long here, I'm super fucking horny and I really want to come" to which she responded, "that's OK" and went back to work licking up and down my shaft. My hot little slut was finally working my over-stiffened tool and I was in heaven, but knowing I was not going to last too long I said, "honey, I want to cum in your pussy." She looked up at me from her position between my legs and smiled, never stopping her up and down pumping of my shaft and said, "honey, my pussy belongs to Glenn, I gave it to him. He is my boyfriend now and I want to save my pussy just for him, you understand don't you?" When she had ended her sentence she immediately wrapped her mouth tightly around the head of my cock, not evening waiting for a response from me to her question, she knew the answer anyway.

Hearing the words I thought I heard earlier right out of my wife's mouth made it so real and the emotions were simply too much for me to control any longer. I threw my head back and began cumming hard, I mean really hard right into Meghan's well used mouth and throat. The release was so intense I could hardly believe it, I was in pain and ecstasy at the same time. My legs pulled up of the floor as the intensity of my orgasm made my abs flex uncontrollably, I was screaming as my seed pumped out of me into my wife's waiting mouth. My orgasm was so intense it made my ears ring and my heart skip a beat or two, I knew I must be shooting the load of the century into Meghan but she did not seem to flinch and nothing was leaking out of her mouth. Normally she allows my cum to fall back out of her mouth as it collects pump after pump, either not able to or wanting to swallow. But tonight was different.

What seemed like minutes later I was finally done my orgasm and a wave of satisfaction and exhaustion came over my body. I opened my eyes again and looked down my body at Meghan, she was looking me straight in the eyes, my cock still tightly sealed in her mouth. I heard her swallow deeply and noticed that not a drop of my spirit had escaped her oral grip on my shaft. She pulled her head back and with one final audible pop released my cock from her mouth. It fell back to my body having been fully drained. Meghan looked up at me and smiled. I barely had the energy to smile back at her, but I did anyway. "I love you" she said to me and then I leaned my head back onto the bed and rested. I felt her push herself up from between my legs and heard her walk out of the room, closing the door behind her as she left. A few moments later I heard the sound of the shower in our room come on. Completely spent I closed my eyes and passed out as the post coitus sensations washed over my body.

I don't know how long I was passed out, but the next thing I heard was the door to the spare bedroom opening up once again. There in the doorway was Meghan, fully dressed in her tight little gap jeans and a sexy little top. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Damn, she looked good in those jeans.

"I'm heading out" she said to me. "Oh" I said back, "where are you going?"

"I'm going to Glenn's for the weekend, I'll be back Sunday night, late" she continued, "There's some dinner for you in the kitchen fridge and I bought some beer for you and put it in the bar fridge." "Oh" I replied.

"I love you so much, enjoy your relaxing weekend" she said, then she walked into the room and kissed me, "maybe I'll send you some pictures" and she walked back out of the room, "we'll just see how it goes."

"OK, bye, I love you." I responded as I watched her round the corner and head down the stairs. A few seconds later I heard the door close and the house was silent.

I laid there on the bed for probably another ten or fifteen minutes after my wife left the house with her young, studly lover and then I sat up. I got up and walked to our bedroom noticing the sheets were all pushed down to the bottom and there was a wet-spot about ten inches around right in the middle. I laughed to myself and thought, wow, that must have been one hell of an orgasm. Then I walked into the closet to grab my comfy pants and pulled them on. I threw my now well-wrinkled dress shirt into the laundry bin and grabbed a fresh white t-shirt out of my dresser.

Now what, I wondered. I then noticed my MacBook sitting on the night-table and thought to myself, I'm going to catch up on that diary, that's what I'm going to do!