My Job as a Tester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel my diaper getting wetter by the second. It is absorbing everything I'm releasing into it and it feels like I'm draining all the way from my kidneys. When I finally empty my bladder and my diaper is thoroughly soaked I just sit there restrained and locked in my diaper with my erection still hard as ever.

"I guess you weren't kidding when you said your bladder was full." Carol says as she runs her hand across my diaper. "It's so warm and I bet it goes all the way around to your bottom also!"

They keep talking about my being dressed in the stockings and just how cute the socks are on my feet. When Denise and Carla come back and walk into the training room. Rosa hands Denise the keys to the locks. "Here are the keys." Denise looks at her for a moment. "Well I had to make sure no one else could change him!" Rosa says with a grin.

"You see Carla working here you never quite know what to expect when you enter a room!" Denise says, "Even though we did get to see and hear quite a bit in the break room!"

Carla steps into view and she has long black hair down to just below her shoulders. "He looks so cute sitting there in his stockings." She says smiling. "I'll bet you'd make a cute girl little brother!" she says as she walks over and kisses my cheek causing me to blush. "Does he do that often?" she asks.

"We are beginning to see it more and more. I think it's cute and one of his more endearing qualities." Denise says. "I must say you are quite a sight from the break room. I found quite a bit of your conversations very enlightening." She states.

"Just how long have you been back?" Rachael asks.

"Oh, just long enough to learn about someone's Halloween costume. It did sound very cute I must say!" Denise says as she smiles towards me. She walks over and places her hand on my crotch. "Oh my, he is very wet I need to change him now. You'll need to come with me as you are you naughty boy! Ladies if you'll release him and help him up, we'll head for the changing room and I'll take care of him!" she says.

They undo the straps and help me up. "He's not to steady on his feet wearing those heels!" Carol states. "You may want to give him a hand."

Denise smiles, "I can understand there are days when even I have problems with heels like that." She says as she takes my arm in hers and we slowly step out of the training room headed for the changing room. "You know they are right, between those stockings, socks and heels your legs really do look good. I'll have to wait to tell you about your butt though."

As we reach the changing room I'm walking fairly well in the heels and Denise tells me so. She opens the door for me and pats my wet diapered butt when I walk by. She closes the door and starts getting a changing pad, latex gloves, wet naps, a towel and KY Jelly.

"Okay let's get that wet diaper off of you." Denise says as she unsnaps my plastic pants and removes them. "You are wet!" she says and then with a grin. "Are you sure your bladder is empty? Maybe we should wait a little and make sure!" She stands up and looks at me and smiles.

"Are you enjoying the show?" I ask.

"Oh yes very much and it's giving me ideas!" Denise says. She notices that I start peeing again finally completely draining my bladder. "Longer I look the more ideas I get. To be honest I think seeing you like that is very erotic and very naughty!"

She smiles as she has me spread my legs a little so she can unpin my diaper and remove it without getting any drops on my stockings. She stands up and carries the diaper to the hamper when she turns around she has a real big smile on her face. "Now that's a sight a beautiful set of legs encased in stockings and a nice stiff penis between them just waiting for me to help it find relief! The only way it could be better was if it was encased in a pair of very lacey panties!"

She walks over and slowly slides her hand up my leg. "Let's get you cleaned up!" she says as she leads me to the changing table she makes sure the pad is under me as I lay back. She walks around and raises it a little. Then comes back and takes one of my legs and secures it to the stirrup and slides her hand along the entire length sending shivers up my spine. She does the same thing to my other leg.

She puts on the latex gloves and grabs a wet nap and slowly starts to wipe my bottom and crotch. As she wipes my scrotum, she comments on how tight against my body they are. When she starts to wipe my penis, she does it very slowly and softly. "I think I need to use a little bit of lube that way you don't pop too soon! I want you to enjoy this as much as I did earlier!"

She picks up the tube of KY Jelly and puts some in her hands. She then proceeds to spread it over my penis and scrotum rubbing it in enjoying playing with me. She also applies some to my rosebud. "I know how much you enjoy this and I'm going to make sure you have an amazing time." She says as she lightly touches my leg while she starts playing with my little rosebud.

"Your little rosebud is tight back here you naughty boy! I guess I'll just have to loosen you up a bit!" She says as she applies some more and pushes a little with her finger. She is enjoying looking up into my face watching my expressions as she slowly slides her finger inside me. "You know seeing you through the window we had installed all helpless and being dressed as you are I had a hard time not playing with myself and I think Carla felt the same way!"

As she is talking I close my eyes and picture her standing on the other side of the window watching what had happened to me and her sliding her hand under her skirt and playing with herself! I can feel her push her finger a little deeper and wiggle it around a little and slide it almost out and back in again slowly. She touches my prostrate a couple of time and she can see my body jerk slightly. I can feel her touching the corset tracing the patterns of the lace against my skin. Then following the garters down to the tops of my stockings and tracing those patterns as well.

"So tell me you naughty boy just how you feel wearing a corset and a set of stockings that women wear?" Denise say.

I hesitate a little, "It feels naughty to be dressed like this, but it feels really nice." I say. "I can feel the patterns of the lace in the corset pressing into my body. It feels kind of rough compared to the stockings. Which feel really smooth and I guess you could say sexy."

"That's good to hear but I want to know if you feel very naughty wearing them?" She says. "I want to know so I know what I need to do!"

"Yes I feel very naughty wearing them!" I say. "In some ways I wish I could do this more often because I haven't been this hard in a long while. They were right when they said I'd like it and was enjoying myself!"

"So you enjoy being naughty?" Denise says as she starts to slide a second finger in my bottom very slowly. "I bet you feel a little slutty also don't you? Being dressed as you are in women's underwear. With your legs spread wide open and my fingers in your ass pumping in and out!"

"Yes I enjoy being naughty!" I say as I start to move my hips as much as I can in rhythm with her fingers. "I do feel slutty laying here with your fingers in my ass wearing women's underwear! It feels so good having you finger my naughty little hole!"

"Well I have two surprises in store for my naughty little boy! One is for your naughty little hole and the other you'll get a little later!" Denise says as she slides a third finger in me. "I need you to relax this naughty, slutty hole so I can give you your surprise!" she states.

I keep moving my hips trying to take all three of her fingers as deep as I can while relaxing my naughty, slutty bottom as much as I can. "I'm trying!" I tell her.

"I know my naughty boy is trying to relax and take my fingers in his slutty little hole!" Denise says as her fingers start sliding in and out of my hole easier with each stroke. "That's my naughty, slutty little boy! Are you ready for your surprise?" She asks.

"Yes can I have it please?" I say. When nothing happens I say, "Please can your naughty slutty little boy have his surprise!"

"That's my naughty boy!" She says as she removes her fingers. A few moments later I feel some pressure against my little hole. "Open your eyes I want you to see your surprise before it disappears into your slutty little ass!"

I open my eyes and can see she is holding a dildo shaped like a penis pressing against my rosebud. I start to get a little nervous when I see it. "I don't know if my slutty little hole can take that!" I say.

"I'll go slow and my naughty little boy will enjoy having his slutty little hole stuffed!" Denise says as she applies a little more pressure. "You're doing fine; your little slutty hole is taking this nice fat cock real well!"

I can feel the head pushing into my hole, as the head passes into me I moan! "See I knew my naughty boy would like this! Your taking this fat cock up your ass, I wish you could see it from my point of view! Your greedy slutty little hole is stretching to take this lovely cock." Denise says as she reaches up and slowly strokes my penis. "Tell me when my naughty little boy starts to get close."

I'm lying there moaning and getting louder as she pushes more of the dildo into my ass. I tell her I will let her know when I get close. Then I feel her start pulling it out slowly but before it is completely out she slowly pushes it back in.

"So does my naughty boy enjoy having a big fat cock in his ass dressed as he is?" Denise asks not really expecting an answer. She slaps one cheek and then the other. "Naughty boys need to be spanked and you need it along with this cock pumping your ass! The only problem is you enjoy getting this done to you don't you?"

"Yes I do!" I reply. Every time she pushes it in me it hits my prostrate and then the ridges go across it as well sending all kinds of feeling going through my body. Then add the stroking of my penis and I can feel my orgasm building with each stroke. I tell her I'm getting close and she suddenly slows way down. I try to push back or pump her hand and she just stays where she's at denying me the release.

"Oh no, not yet you naughty boy we have a while yet before that happens." Denise says. "You look so naughty laying there with an erection framed by all this lace and the stockings! Not to mention this big fat cock sticking out of you naughty little ass! I wonder how you'd look wearing a pair of very lacey panties? Just how hard would you be after a whole day of it rubbing against this naughty penis of yours? Maybe I'll have you wear them with either a butt plug in your naughty little ass or this big fat cock!"

I reach for my penis and she lets go of both my penis and the dildo. She walks around to the side and puts a set of handcuffs on my wrists then hooks them above my head. She walks back and grips my penis and the dildo again. "You're being naughty and now your hands are cuffed above your head. Now it's going to take even longer for you to cum so I guess I'm just going to screw your ass longer!" She says as she starts to pump the dildo in and out of my ass with a twisting motion. "You see what happens when you're a naughty little boy now I going to make sure it takes even longer!" She speeds up her motion with the dildo.

I start moving my ass back and forth as much as I can so I can get it deeper into my ass. I moan with each stroke and even though I'm restrained I try to pump my penis in her hand. She tells me that I'm a very naughty boy as she spanks my bottom while pumping the dildo in and out of my butt. She continues to tell me how sexy I look in woman's underwear with a dildo going in and out of my ass.

"You know what you naughty boy?" Denise says. "I think I'll just start calling what I'm pushing this fat cock into your naughty little pussy! What do you think, do you think that is what I should call it after all pussies love to be stuffed with a nice fat cock." She says as she keeps pumping my ass with the dildo. "So what is it that I'm shoving this fat cock into?" she asks.

At this point I'm practically going crazy, I'm near the edge but I just can't get there. I hear her ask me again what it she is pushing the fat cock into is. "It's my naughty little hole." I reply.

"No that's not what it's called! You're such a naughty slutty little boy!" Denise says spanking me a couple of times on each butt cheek. "Until you tell me correctly what it's called I won't touch your naughty oversized clit! Now what is it I'm pumping with this fat cock?"

I hesitate for a couple of moments then, "It's my naughty little pussy." I say softly.

"I can't hear you, what did you say?" She asks.

"It's my naughty little pussy." I say louder.

"And what does your naughty little pussy like and want?" Denise asks.

"My pussy wants that fat cock in it!" I reply and she starts to stroke my penis.

"And what is this? If you get it wrong I'll stop playing with it and it will be thirty minutes before I even think of touching it again no matter how much you beg!" Denise says.

I pause for a second then I say, "It's my pussy's oversized clit!"

"Yes that's right my naughty little boy!" Denise says. "I think I'm going to buy you a pair of very lacey panties to wear so all the ladies and I can enjoy seeing you walk around with an erect clit all day." She says as she continues to stroke my penis and pumping the dildo in and out of my ass with the twisting motion. "Maybe I'll take you with me when I buy them so you can help pick them out!" she says after a moment or two.

"I'm getting close please let me cum!" I say.

"I want you to last just a little longer!" She says as she slows just a bit. "You've been a good naughty boy, you just need to last a little longer can you do that?"

"I'll try to last a little longer." I say, "But it's getting harder with every second that goes by."

"Remember when I said I had two surprises for you? Well I was mistaken I actually have two more!" Denise says. "I'll give you the second in a moment and the third a little while after that! " She says as she starts to speed up a little. "Tell me when you're getting close!"

It doesn't take very long as she speeds everything up quickly! It starts to feel like my cum is boiling in my scrotum. "I'm getting close!" I yell as I'm about to pop. Suddenly I feel a familiar feeling on the head of my penis. I look and I see her sucking on the head of my penis and this sends me over the edge. I start yelling as I have one of the longest and most confusing orgasms I ever had. That to me seem to last a long time when I start to calm down I see Denise smiling at me and she gives me a kiss and I taste my own cum as she makes sure to slide some in my mouth that she saved in hers just for this moment. When she straightens up she looks at me and says, "There is your third surprise I wanted you to know what you taste like! I had some the first time you came for me and I liked it so I decided to share it with you."

Then she gently caresses my penis which is extremely sensitive and I jerk a little. She smiles at me and says, "We're a little touchy. Just a second and I'll lower your hands." She walks back up to the head of the table and removes the cuffs then walks back and starts to remove the dildo. I jerk slightly as each ridge bumps my prostrate on the way out. When it is finally out Denise slides a finger inside and checks for blood. When she doesn't find any she says, "You may be a little sore for a little while." She gets a wet nap and goes over my penis and my now sore ravaged little hole.

"You're not going to believe this but I left your underwear in my office and your pants, shirt and shoes in the training room!" Denise says as she unstraps my legs and helps me sit up. "I'll go get them you wait here and I'll help you get undressed and then redressed!" She says with a smile just before she heads for the door when she opens it my clothes are sitting on the floor with a note on top of them. Denise picks them up and closes the door.

I see the note sitting on top and ask what it says.

Denise looks at it and smiles. "We thought Mac might like to have his clothes when you got done! We are going to the pub it was getting too noisy in here. Come join us when you both are dressed. Signed with Love your Coworkers. PS we are waiting for our turn!" She reads aloud.

"Oh this is going to be a little embarrassing if they heard enough. Was I that loud?" I ask.

Denise smiles, "You were about as loud as I was!"

"How much will it cost to get this room soundproofed also?" I ask.

"I don't know but it may be a good idea!" She says. Then while she is looking at me with a grin she says, "As much as I would prefer to keep you in some of what you got on because it looks so hot, I guess I better get you undressed and redressed in your own clothes! That way we can go join the others for a drink. "

"Yeah that might be best but I can agree with you on some of it!" I reply with a grin on my face. "It does feel hot in a kinky kind of way! I like how the stockings feel with the socks and heels. This cincher is another story, if it was up to me I'd try something else if I had a set of breasts! That looked natural and I could show some cleavage!" I say.

Denise steps over and I stand up and turn around so she can undo the cincher. "You know there a lot of different corsets out there and garter belts!' Denise says as she is loosening the laces. "Man they really laced you up good and tight. I can see imprints of the lace on your back." She says.

"They said it would leave an imprint from the lace. I think they enjoyed lacing me into it!" I state. "I won't say I enjoyed it but I didn't hate it either."

She removes the corset making sure that the stockings were unhooked before it was off. "I still have to unlock your heels." She says as she lays the corset on the changing table and squats down in front of me to do it. "Now where did I put those keys? I'm sorry you may have to wear these stockings home and back in tomorrow to give me time to find those darn keys!" She says grinning.

"Nice try but I can see the keys right there between your breasts." I say laughing. "I'm sure you'll come up with an idea to get me back into something like this again!"

"I've already got a couple of ideas brewing in my mind!" She says. "Don't worry we'll discuss it later and see where it leads to!" Denise adds as she unlocks the strap on the heels. "I was amazed at how quickly you were able to adjust to walking in heels. I wonder how well you do if they were a little higher or maybe ones that have a little less sole on them so the heel is more pronounced?"

I wait until she starts to remove the heels, then I turn raising my foot to make it easier. She tells me she has seen models stand like that and it was never interesting until now. Once the heels are off she removes the socks and fold them. Then she slowly removes the stockings making sure she slides her hands down my leg.

Once it is all off she helps me get dressed again. "I'm going to clean these and keep them in my office for later!" Denise says with a smile. "Originally I only asked them to put you in stockings; they came up with everything else! The more I thought about it the more I thought I wouldn't like it! A man in woman's clothing. But when I looked through the window into the training room I got really wet suddenly and I had to fight the impulse to solve my problem!"

Before we step out of the changing room I give her a kiss. "Thank you for your surprises! Thank you also for hiring me and giving me such a great job." I say. "I am pretty lucky sexual harassment isn't a problem and I get to relieve any pent up tension I may have! Not to say anything about getting to try new things!" I add. "I'm sorry you must be frustrated having not being taken care of after watching me through the window."