My Job as a Tester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I almost wish I could keep my finger right here until you get to the toilet." Carol states. "It feels a little naughty and yet very, very exciting!" she says.

"Now you know how I feel about doing this." I reply. "I think you may need to leave that finger right there for a few more minutes!" I tell her as she and Rosa lower my legs.

When they go to sit me up Carol says, "Mac I'm going to need to remove my finger and get behind you so I can help you hold it!"

"Okay, I'll do my best to hold it!" I say.

They get me to stand up and Carol quickly removes and repositions herself so she can place her finger on my hole. "There we go I've got it back in place!" Carol says.

We stand there a moment. "Okay, I think I've got it under control now." I say as I stand there a moment.

Carol removes her finger and asks, "Are you sure? We don't need an accident."

"I've got it!" I say, "At first it felt like I wasn't going to be able to hold it but now I feel alright." I add as I take a step towards the toilet. Carol and Rosa are right beside me on either side. "You know walking causes it to move around quite a lot. If I needed to hold this for a long period of time I would definitely need some sort of help."

"Well little one some of the products we are going to be testing can be used for that." Rosa says. "You're actually doing really well! You've held this one a lot longer than the last one. Now if it comes out clear we know that you're good and cleaned out and we can get Carol on the table after the break!"

We get to the toilet and I stand there for a few more moments before I sit down. "I would have looked fairly funny walking over here with Carol's finger up my butt." I state.

"It may have looked funny but I enjoy having my finger 'up your butt' as you put it." Carol says. "I haven't met any man who would even start to let me touch him there!"

I'm sitting there and I pass some gas. "I hope that's not all of it!" I say to them since we didn't pull the curtain this time and we can see each other.

"That happens sometimes when there is a little air in the hose little one." Rosa states. "The next one won't be air I promise you."

Just then a cramp starts up and it starts rushing out of my bottom. I just sit there for a moment enjoying the relief from expelling the enema. "That feels better but who is going to be the one to check and see if I need another?" I ask smiling.

Carol steps over and gets some toilet paper in her hand. "Okay, lean forward Mac and I'll check and give you a good wipe." She says as she places a hand on my shoulder and leans me forward. "Well the water in the bowl looks clear!" she says then she wipes my bottom very gingerly and looks at the paper. "It looks like he's good and clean!" Carol says as she wipes a couple of more times.

"Now we need to get him dressed for Denise." Rosa says. "I don't know what she needs him for but I think it has to do with the Halloween party coming up." She adds as we walk over and they help me get partly dressed and put on the house coat she brought.

"Where am I going to meet her at? She never told us that!" I say as I help Rosa and Carol also get partly dressed.

"Well Its break time anyway, let's go to the break room and get some coffee! She'll either be there or show up." Carol states.

So we step out of the training room and go to the break room and there she is sitting talking to someone. We go and get some coffee and she calls us over. She tells Rosa and Carol that I'll be busy for a little while and they are to do some product testing until I'm free again.

They ask how long I'll be busy and the gentleman says that I should be done after lunch and he's sorry that he has to steal me away for a while but it is needed.

"By the way Mac this is David! He's the man I was talking about who does special effects!" Denise says. "Which is just one of his many talents he will be using today?"

"Okay now I'm just a little worried Denise, by the way you said 'many talents'!" I say to her.

David chuckles, "I also make prosthetic body parts for people!" he says. "That's why I'm going to need you for a while! We are going to take pictures of your skin. That way we can match it perfectly! If everything goes good I may ask you to do some modeling for me." David states.

"It's obvious to me that I missed an important part of the discussion." I say. "Just what are we creating if I may ask?"

Denise smiles as she gets up. "I think we need to go to another room and discuss your Halloween costume away from eager ears." She says indicating the ladies sitting around the other tables.

As we are refilling our cups David says, "We are all setup in Rachael's room! She has graciously donated it for us to use!"

We leave the break room with the flow of hushed whispers as we go and I say, "Why do I think that they already know a lot more than I do!"

Denise smiles, "I'm sure they have an idea but, they don't know it all!" she says.

When we get to Rachael's room she is standing there. "Should I leave or can I stick around and watch?" she asks.

"Why not stay you probably know more about what's going to happen than I do!" I reply.

"Oh, you'll enjoy it! You may even find it to be very fun also!" Denise says as she leads me to a stool in front of a large white screen and helps me take off the housecoat. "David here is going to create for you a set of very realistic Breasts for the Halloween party!"

"Depending on how they turn out, I may just add them to the prosthetics that I create for people!" David states. "When Denise approached me with the idea I just had to do it and when I discussed it with my assistant she agreed it was a good opportunity!"

I look at Denise for a moment and ask, "So what made you think that I'd go along with this?"

"Well you have such an open mind and I thought it would be a really good way to show off David's skills among other things!" Denise replies with a wink no one else can see. "Besides it will be a great costume for the party!"

"A great costume for the party, oh I'm quite sure it will be!" I reply as David's assistant takes several pictures of me from different sides. Then she takes several more close ups so she can 'get the skin tone correct'! She then turns down the lights and runs a computer scan of my upper body. "So I'm done right?" I ask.

"That was just some of the prep work for after we get the mold done! That way we can check it and make sure that it is correct down to the details!" David says. "I still prefer to do some things the old fashion way." He says as he walks over and places a couple of stands on either side of me. "Place your arms on these that way you won't get tired trying to keep your arms up!"

His assistant walks back over wearing a set of latex gloves. "Okay, I hope there isn't an exam about to happen! Before that does or does not take place I need to know your name!" I say grinning.

"No examination, I need these to help prep you for creating the mold and my name is Lisa." She replies.

"Well at least now I'll have a name to give to the police when they ask who it was that molested me!" I say with a smile as she starts applying Vaseline type stuff to my upper body.

"You enjoy being molested Mac!" Rachael says to which Denise agrees.

"It sounds like they have got your number!" Lisa states smiling. "This is to help with removing the mold once it sets! That way you won't lose any body hair when we remove it." She explains.

"That sounds like that could be painful!" I reply. "Let's make sure that doesn't happen, please."

"Then let them do their job you naughty boy!" Denise says grinning like a mule eating briers. "Then when they are done and removing the mold we'll see just how much you lose!"

I sit there as they start applying the alginate on my upper body which feels almost like some kind of slime. When it starts to setup they add strips of cloth to the outside that are covered in plaster of Paris. They turn on several sets of blow dryers on me so it will harden quickly. David asks me how I'm doing.

"Well now I know how Bill Murray felt in 'Ghostbusters' when he got slimed." I reply.

"Nice movie reference." David says chuckling as he picks up a knife and walks towards me.

"Listen I'm sorry there really is no need for violence right now!" I say.

David laughs, "I'm going to use the back side of the blade to cut an opening so we can get you out of the mold!" He says as he draws a line with it down both sides and across the upper part of my shoulders after it sets up and hardens. Then he and his assistant slowly remove it from my body in two halves.

"Well it looks like you got a few chest hairs!" I say as they remove it and pullout some of the hair on my chest.

Lisa looks inside the front half of the mold. "Yeah, we got a few but, if we hadn't prepped you we would have gotten them all!" she states. "At least we now know that we got a good casting! Otherwise we would have had to do it again!"

"So how are you going to use that to make me a set of breasts for Halloween?" I ask. "I've got a good idea but, it's going to take a lot of plaster to fill those once you put them back together!"

"We are going to only partly fill each half. Then put those halves together to form your upper body." David says. "There will be a void in the center of all four we create."

"All four?" I inquire. "Won't one be enough to get the job done?"

"One would be if we were going to make only one cup size!" Lisa says. "But we're planning on making four different sets of breasts from A cup all the way to a D cup!"

"The hard part is going to be making them not only look real but behave as if they are actually real breasts!' David says. "Matching your skin tone won't be that hard! The only real question I have for you is about the nipple and areole size and color!"

"I didn't realize that I had an option on that!" I say. "This is kind of like buying a new car! I get to pick which options I want!" I add laughing. David shows me some pictures of areoles and nipples that are different sizes and shades of color. I pick a couple of them and he writes down the page number for each then starts to explain how he is going to create each of the breasts. He also tells me that he is going to bring them by so I can try them on and he can take a photo of each to see how well they did in matching my skin tone.

Denise helps me put on the housecoat after I clean off what few pieces are left from the alginate on my body. Then she looks at David and asks, "Any idea on how long it will take?"

"We'll have all the forms created by tomorrow and then we'll get started modeling the breasts on each. Make a cast of each, than use the original forms to pour the combination of latex and rubber! I'd say give us until early next week!" David says. "I'll try for later this week but I can't promise anything."

"It will be close but I understand and in the mean time we can get the rest of Mac's costume ready!" Denise states. "We'll go do some shopping later and I know just the places to go to get you ready for Halloween!"

"I'm sure you do!" I say as I get up from the stool. "Now if my presence is no longer needed I believe I'm needed elsewhere." I say as I start to head for the door.

"Remember Mac that Rosa and Carol was going to be doing some product testing while you were with us in here." Denise says. "May be you should eat first after all everyone but us have had lunch already!"

"He can eat with us!" Rachael says as she gets out a small lunch basket and proceeds to produce some sandwiches. "All we need is something to drink!"

"I can take care of that!" Denise says as she grabs my coffee cup and leaves the room.

"Come on Mac take a seat and when Denise gets back we'll eat." Rachael says.

"It looks like you've got a pretty good thing going on here Mac!" Lisa states. "If I were you I won't blow it!"

"Don't worry I know a good thing when it's in my face. It's a real sweet thing I can tell you!" I say grinning at her.

David laughs, "Oh I'm sure it is a sweet thing in your face!" he says. "I know exactly what you're saying there Mac and believe me if I thought I could trade places with you and my business won't suffer I would in a heartbeat!" He states as he looks up at me and smiles.

"Just how much do you know about my job here?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry didn't Denise tell you!" David says with a grin. "I'm not only a customer as she portrays, I'm also her cousin and we are silent partners in each other's business! So basically she tells me everything!"

"Everything?" I ask.

"Pretty much, yeah but don't worry if you need some work from what I understand that the local theatre is currently looking for Shakespearean Actors! " David says. "Or you could become a philosopher, I heard you had Denise in hell of a position shall we say!"

"Well at least she tells on herself as well!" I say. "That's good to know. Now I won't be quite so paranoid!"

Denise walks back in a moment later. "So did I miss anything important?" She asks with her hands full.

"Cousins, I think that qualifies as a little more than just an occasional customer!" I reply to her.

"Not to mention the silent partner!" Rachael says. "Who I've been going nuts trying to figure out!"

"Oops, I thought Rachael knew that one!" David says.

"Well it looks like I missed quite a bit!" Denise states. "Let me explain Rachael. When we started this together we sunk almost all of our life savings into it and we needed a little more so I talked to David and he added the rest with the understanding that he was a silent partner. I promised him I won't tell anyone!"

"I'm not mad at you I'm just surprised that's all!" Rachael says. "David has never asked for a discount or anything special!"

"Why should I?" David asks. "I mean it won't help the bottom line very much. In many ways Denise and I have the same work environment! Where she deals in medical supplies and now adult novelties, I deal in prosthetics and special effects! Who do you think tests some of our products to see if they feel right?"

I look over at Lisa who smiles and says, "Yeah it's me and let me tell you I have a great time! To some people it may look like a dildo but with what we do to it! It's hard, no pun intended, to tell the difference I know because I get to try them out!"

"I bet you enjoy that!" I say.

"Yeah I joke with a couple of our customers who have requested a few different sizes that, their prosthetic got laid before they did!" Lisa says causing us to laugh. "They have offered to help out or even participate in the testing of their order!" she says laughing.

"I bet they would!" Denise says then as an afterthought adds, "Hell I'd even like to see that!"

"See I told you she'd say that!" David says looking at Lisa. Then turning to me, "In a lot of ways this will benefit both of our businesses. It will showcase our work and abilities it will also give Denise a chance to gain more customers from the medical center who may wish to have what they once had before they had cancer."

"I can see that might happen!" I reply. "And it's nice to know that someone else has got a good position in a local company!" I say. "Yes the pun was intended!"

We all chuckle about it. Then as we are having lunch David and Lisa tell us about some of the things that are going on in their shop for Halloween. Denise invites them to come and join us at the Halloween party their holding at the pub down the street.

"That sounds good!" David says. "We'll be glad to come along. We've already got our costumes ready! You know it might even be helpful if we used a small area of your building to do this!"

"David why don't you just move in here we have plenty of room!" Denise says. "Besides we only use about half of it anyways. It would save you on rent and you can have a place to work where you're not disturbed!"

"But what about some of my customers? They normally call before they come by to see what we've got done!" David replies.

"We can have the phone number setup to ring here and my ladies can take care of taking messages for you so you won't need a receptionist." Denise says. "I'll just have to let them know to look at the line before they answer the phone so they give the right greeting!"

"What about all the files we have on computer?" Lisa asks. "The last time we move we had to call out some guy didn't know what he was doing and he charged an arm and a leg to put in our network!"

"I don't think the network thing is going to be a problem!" I tell her. "You see I handle the network here and I straightened out all the screw-ups, which most likely the same guy did here! You can ask Denise how the system is now!"

Lisa looks at Denise, "So has he fixed your network?" she asks. "I'm a little over protective of our files because we have a list of customer measurements and order history in them."

"Our network runs better than it ever did before and I can promise that you won't lose any files you may have!" Denise says. "If you want tomorrow Mac can go by and take a look to see what it will take to get you over here?"

"If it won't be a problem for you or him. I know you're doing some product testing." David says. "I don't want to put you behind schedule!"

"It won't and I guess you could say our behind is our schedule!" I reply in answer to his worries. "Who knows I may be able to just move it over here tomorrow and you'll have a minimal amount of downtime. Depending on what I find!"

"Then it's settled! You're moving in and I know the perfect spot for you to setup shop!" Denise states. "It has a sink, its own bathroom and an area for you to store things in!"

We finish eating while we discuss a few details of their move. Lisa and I talk about their network and some of the problems they are having. When we're done Denise reminds me that I'm needed back in the training room.

"Thank you Rachael for lunch I hope I didn't eat too much of your share!" I say as I stand up and head for the door. I turn and add, "Pity me dear friends for I must sally forth into the great beyond and perform tasks reserved for those who are of little shame."

"He is a bit of a ham isn't he?" Lisa states.

"Yes he is but he's our ham!" Rachael replies as I step out of the room.

I make my way back to the training room and knock on the door. I hear Rosa ask who it is and I tell her. She lets me in and I see Carol laying on the futon with ankle and wrist cuffs on with a ball gag in her mouth. Her cuffs are being held in one spot by a four way clip apparatus leaving her exposed.

Rosa looks at me and says, "See what you miss when you leave us alone for too long little one!"

"I see the problem is what else did I miss while I was a way?" I replied as I remove the house coat. I continue to undress while Rosa describes some of the things they tested while I was a way. By the time I'm as naked as they are I have a stiff erection and I can't help but stare at Carol.

"Help me get her out of the four way and we'll take out the ball gag. Then we get her on the table so she can get her enemas." Rosa says.

"Are you sure she looks so helpless?" I tell her. "I could have some fun right now!"

"No doubt you could little one but you need to learn how to administer an enema." Rosa says. "There will be more product testing before the day is out!" she states.

"Alright if I must but I feel a little cheated!" I say as I unclip her hands and then her ankles. Rosa tells me to leave the cuffs on Carol because they will come in handy later. So I help Carol to the table and place her legs in the stirrups. "Now this is a real nice view I've got here!" I say as I look into Carol's face.

"I hope you're enjoying it just, take it easy on me." Carol says. "Remember that I was nice to you."

"Oh don't worry I remember and I promise that you'll enjoy yourself when I do this!" I tell her as Rosa is rinsing out the bag and washing the nozzle. As she is returning I reach over and get a bottle of distilled water. Rosa adds a little bit of salt and I shake it then pour it into the bag. I connect the hose and hang the bag on the IV stand.