My Job as a Tester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, he is leaking a steady stream of precum." Carol says as she slides a finger up my butt and proceeds to play with my hole. "Rosa, I can tell he's doing a good job on your pussy but you really should take a taste of this!" she says as she slides a finger up the underside of my penis.

I moan into Rosa's pussy as Carol's finger is sliding up my penis. I hear Rosa moan as Carol places her finger in her mouth.

"You know little one as much as you like nursing on us and enjoy how we taste, we may just have to start milking you because you also taste good!" Rosa says just before I feel her tongue go and lick the precum from my scrotum.

Moments later I feel all three tongues drawing lines around my scrotum and penis. I find Rosa's clit which it sticking out engorged and start sucking on it like it was a penis. Within seconds she arches her back and starts cumming. I can feel my stomach getting wet as I suck up all of her orgasm. Moments later I feel Carol's finger being removed from my bottom and a different one replacing it. Rosa climbs down and Carol positions herself above me.

"He is covered in milk Rosa! It would appear that you are leaking a little!" Denise says as she slides her finger in and out stroking my prostrate. "I'm going to see just how much we can milk him while he is eating pussy!" she adds.

I hear the door open and close but don't hear anything else as I continue to lick Carol's pussy and enjoy the feelings Denise is causing in my bottom. I feel a set of hands start playing with my scrotum, kneading my testicles. I moan into Carol's pussy and start sucking on her clit. While in a few seconds I can feel and taste her starting to cum. My mind goes blank and I'm going by pure instinct, I'm no longer in control of my own actions when Carol climbs down! All I know is someone has taken her place and that there is a pussy in front of my face.

"Look at how much precum he is leaking! Is that even really possible?" A voice says.

Another voice answers, "It must be he's doing it but I think he is on autopilot now!"

"Why do you say that?" the first voice asks.

"You'll see!" The other voice replies.

I realize that there is more than just Denise, Rosa, Carol and I in the room but I don't care at this point. All I know is that I'm eating pussy, sucking clits, getting fingered and enjoying it. I feel a hand close around my penis and start to pump it and I hear Denise tell someone to go ahead and then I feel a mouth close around the head. I slide my tongue down towards their clit only to keep going when I get to where it should be. Then I feel a hand helping me reach the end and sliding it into my mouth.

"Here you go little one just relax your jaw a little and momma Rosa will help you with it!" Rosa says.

I open my eyes and see a pussy with Rosa's fingers bury in it. As my eyes travel down I realize that it's Carla who is on top of me and it's her penis I have in my mouth. I feel my orgasm building quickly so I close my eyes and decide that I'm going to cause her to orgasm as well. I open my throat and slide her penis as far in as I can. I manage to suppress my gag reflex and run my tongue up and down on her penis.

I feel her moan on my penis as my nose touches the tip of her pussy. When in a few seconds she is pumping her penis in and out of my mouth at a rate equal to her head going up and down on mine. She suddenly starts to tense up and pull her penis out. I have my hands around her back so I pull down shoving her penis back down my throat not allowing her to pull out. She returns the favor by taking me fully into her mouth as well.

"Now this is hot!" I hear someone say off to the side.

I feel Carla's penis starting to jerk and then I feel her hot semen squirting down my throat which sets me off! I keep swallowing trying to get it all but some leaks out the sides of my mouth. I hear, 'Wow, neither of them can take all of it! They must have had a hell of a build up!'

Carla and I lay there holding the other's penis in our mouths while they go flaccid. Then she turns around and lies down beside me. "Little brother, I'm sorry I snuck up on you like that! I didn't know how you'd react when you realized." Carla says.

I'm trying to catch my breath, "To be honest before this I wasn't sure I'd have done that but, since it was there and I decided to make you feel as good as I felt! So what the hell!" I replied looking at her with cum on both of our faces. That's when I notice who all is in the room with us. "Maybe we should have sold tickets! Everybody's here except Ben." I say as I look around and see not only the ladies but David and Lisa as well.

"I would have been more than willing to pay to see that!" Lisa says with a smile on her face and her hand still down her pants.

Debbie and Sarah walk over to either side of us. "You two need to be cleaned up, little man and little sister!" Sarah says as they start to lick the cum off our faces.

I hear Rachael say, 'We'll take care of down here!' when I feel a tongue go from my scrotum to the tip of my penis and my body jerks. I can tell that Carla is getting the same treatment because her body jerks as well. "Bet you never thought working here was this good!" I say.

"If I had I would have come by sooner!" Carla says just before she licks some of her own cum from my face. "You know I think Rosa is right you are pretty tasty!" she says.

"Well for the first time tasting someone else's semen you're pretty tasty too, I could get used to it!" I reply.

"Well Lisa we need to get back to work! The first casting should be dry by now." David says.

"Why didn't we move the shop over sooner?" Lisa asks. "This is a great place to work out of!" she adds as they head for the door. She looks back over her shoulder. "I'll be waiting for my turn Mac!" she says.

"I'll be around!" I reply. "You know Ben is going to be upset that he missed this!"

"Oh, I don't think he will!" Sarah says as she kisses me and holds up a video camera. "I'll send him a copy of it later when I get to my computer! I'll make you a copy so you can see just how hot you were!" she says.

"You could just upload it to the server that way we can access it whenever any of us want to!" Denise says. "But just so we are clear it doesn't leave our systems and end up on the internet!" she adds quickly.

"Hey what about the front desk, what if we have a customer up front?" I inquire.

"Sweetheart we've been closed for almost an hour now!" Debbie says with a chuckle as she licks one side of Carla's face and I the other. "I think all of you need to get dressed so we can go have a drink!" she adds as we start to get up.

"I am fairly thirsty!" I say.

"I'm surprised you are after all you just had!" Rachael says laughing.

"I'm sure he meant a different kind of liquid." Denise replies before I have a chance too. "Looks like everyone's clothes are over here on the futon.

"Before I get dressed I need to use the restroom, my bladder is a little full!" I state as I stand up. I sway a little and Carol is right there holding on to my arm.

"I got you Mac! Let me help you this time get to where you're going!" Carol says as we start walking towards the toilet. When we get there she helps me sit down and then reaches down and places her hand directly on and in front of my penis. I look at her and she smile, "It's alright you go ahead and relax I'll make sure it goes where it needs to cause your still a little hard and we don't want it spraying over the edge now do we?" she asks.

I relax and at first there is just a small amount that comes out. I hear her say 'that's it just relax and let it out I know you can'. So I close my eyes and relax a little more and I can feel it flowing out.

"Mmmm, that's it!" Carol says. I can feel it hit her hand and some of it splashes back onto my scrotum and penis. "It feels almost hot coming out of you!"

"Like it did when you were peeing!" I say as I'm sitting there.

"The big difference is I'm not distracted like you were so I can watch you peeing in my hand!" Carol says.

When I finish Carol gets up and washes her hands then gets some toilet paper and wipes me down. I open my eyes and see that she didn't pull the curtain and the ladies are all standing there in various states of dress watching. "You ladies realize that if we keep this up I'm going to get horny all over again!" I say.

"If you do I'm sure Lisa would like her turn!" Denise says and laughs. "We better get you dressed or we'll never get those drinks!" she states as she and Carla walk over with mine and Carol's clothes.

"I think that today we have solved both Mac's and Carol's concerns about the procedures we started earlier." Rosa says.

Carol and I walk over and both kiss her on the cheeks. "Yes momma Rosa you have and I think I speak for both of us when I say we are no longer afraid of it." I say to her. Then we help each other get dressed.

I walk over to Carla and I squat down behind her. "Little sister your seams aren't straight!" I say as I unhook her garter belt, realign her seams then reattach them to her garter belt.

She turns and gives me a kiss. "Thank you little brother!" she says with a grin.