My Job as a Tester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has been very helpful and not to mention really nice! He hasn't complained about how long it is taking us either. He's being a very good little boy." Carol says with a smile as she removes my hand and squats down to remove my shoes, then slowly starts to remove my pants.

Rosa undoes my shirt, removes it and places it on the futon beside their clothes. When she turns around and looks. "You know little one you have less clothing then us so, I guess we are just going to have to improvise!" she says. She walks over and starts kissing on my neck and playing with my nipples.

"Well it appears he likes getting his nipples played with!" Carol says as she folds and places my underwear on top of the rest of my clothes. "He was erect before you started playing but now he is about as stiff as I've ever seen him!" she says as she walks back over and squats back down rubbing her hands on the insides of my legs going up until she is cupping my testicles. "Let's see what I can do with these?" she says just before I feel her tongue go from the bottom of my scrotum up the underside of my penis to the glans. Where she flicks her tongue from left to right just below the head of my penis.

"Little one your nipples are extremely hard and sensitive!" Rosa says as she gives them a little squeeze and pulls them slightly away from my body. "You are just a bundle of surprises! I can hardly wait to see what else gets you excited?"

"So Mac, are you enjoying this?" Carol asks.

"Yes, I'm enjoying this very much!" I reply.

"So you would like to go first then." Carol says softly just before she takes my scrotum into her mouth.

"Yes." I say softly before I realize what she just stated. I look down at her. "That wasn't very fair, you tricked me." I tell her.

She slowly pushes out each testicle with her tongue then smiles. "I know but it worked and now you get to go first while I watch and help Rosa." Carol says.

"That was pretty slick there sweetie! Catching him off guard like that." Rosa says with a smile. She gives me a kiss. "Okay little one since you volunteered to go first let's get you on the table so we can get started. That way I can show you just how good it can be if done in a good way as it should be!" Rosa adds.

Carol stands up and takes my penis in her hand and leads me to the table. "It may not have been fair but it was fun!" She says.

"Just remember that it's all on the wheel! What goes around comes around!" I say smiling back at her. "Soon it will be my turn to help Rosa and your turn to be where I'm at!" As I get up on the table Rosa tells me to turn onto my left side. "Rosa didn't you say that attachment was used for the vagina?"

"Yes I did little one that is why I've taken it off and I'm going to attach this one instead." Rosa says holding up one that looked like a tube with a slightly flare at the end. "This is the one we are going to use it's designed to be used rectally where the other is for vaginal use."

"That's a little long for where it's going isn't it?" I ask.

Rosa and Carol both smile. "Little one it is just long enough to be able to direct the stream correctly." Rosa says.

"Mac it's not even as big around as a finger. You've taken bigger!" Carol says with a smile.

"It wasn't the girth I was talking about Carol." I say

"It's the length you were talking about little one." Rosa says. "It helps with getting it where it is the stream where it is needed." She adds as she is rinsing out the enema bag. When she empties it into the sink she walks over and hands it to Carol then hands me the tubing along with the nozzle.

"All we need now is something to put in this bag." Carol says as Rosa walks over and picks up a bottle of distilled water.

As she walks back over she opens it and adds a small portion of salt. "This will help to stop your body from absorbing the water." Rosa states. She puts the top back on the bottle and shakes it vigorously. When she is sure it has dissolved the salt she opens the bottle and pours it into the bag. "Little one I need the tubing now so I can hang this on the IV stand." She says as she holds out her hand.

I hand her the tubing and watch as she screws it into place and then hangs it on the IV stand. "So I guess we are at the point of no return!" I say.

Carol walks back to where Rosa is and takes the tube of KY Jelly. "I'll get him prepped; I owe Mac that for tricking him into going first!" Carol says. "I promise you that you'll enjoy this part of it!" She looks at Rosa, "Won't it be better for him to lie on his back? That way he can use the stirrups and he won't have to get into all kinds of strange positions."

"That is a good idea for little one to be on his back! It will make things easier all the way around." Rosa agrees. "Just give me a moment to put the stirrups back on the table." She says as she grabs the stirrups and puts them back in place.

They reposition me onto my back and place my legs in the stirrups. "I hope you're not going to strap my legs down onto the stirrups!" I say, "Because if I need to get up quickly that could be a problem!"

"No little one we won't strap your legs down." Rosa says. "Like I said I want you to enjoy this."

They raise my head a little so they can see my face and I can see what they are doing. Carol puts some KY jelly on her finger and starts making small circles around my bottom. "I want to take my time so that we both enjoy this!" She says. "I have enjoyed seeing how you enjoy this so I want to give you some pleasure."

Rosa steps up beside me and takes my penis in her hand that she placed some lube on. "Little one I just know you're a little thirsty." She says as she places her nipple within easy reach of my mouth.

As I start to suckle on her breast Carol keeps making circles but pressing a little harder. She removes her finger and applies a little more lube to it. She returns it to my bottom and concentrates more on the opening pushing a little harder in a forward and back motion. She sees me push back slightly against her finger as I suckle on Rosa's breast.

Carol pushes and slides her finger into me up to between the first and second knuckle. This causes me to moan slightly. "I thought you'd like that, you seemed to want it." She says as she move finger in and out while wiggling the tip of it. "Let me get just a little bit more in there." She says.

I relax some and she slides her finger deeper wiggling it around tapping my prostrate. I continue to suckle on Rosa's breast and enjoying the feelings Carol is creating. I stop nursing for a moment and look at Carol. "You've succeeded, I'm definitely enjoying myself!" I say.

After a few minutes Rosa says, "I think we can get started now! Carol if you'll get another glove and take my place I'll get little one hooked up."

Carol removes her finger and changes her glove, applies some KY jelly to the new one and takes Rosa's place. "What do I need to do, that can help?" she asks.

"Just keep little one on the edge and when I tell you, I'll need you to rub his belly." Rosa replies as she applies some lube to the attachment. "Okay little one are you ready?"

"I'm about as ready as I'll ever be." I reply.

'Alright here we go." Rosa says as she starts to insert it slowly.

I feel it push past my sphincter muscle as it starts to go in. "It feels a little weird." I say as it passes the second sphincter and enters completely into my bottom. I feel both of my muscles close around the attachment. "It's kind of a strange feeling! I'm not really sure what is enjoyable about having this in place and not moving!" I say.

Rosa smiles, "Here comes the fun part little one!" she says as she opens the valve a little and starts the flow of warm water. She smiles as it hits my prostrate and she sees the reaction on my face. "Little one if you need me to slow it down or stop it just let me know. In just a little while you'll start to get a full feeling, let me know when you do."

"He got really hard after you opened the valve!" Carol states.

"That's from the warm water hitting his prostrate and the continuous flow of water over it." Rosa explains. "It happens to every man I ever gave one to, it's a very pleasurable feeling that I'm envious of them. I wish I could feel it! It looks so good on their face." She states as she points towards mine.

I'm lying there with my eyes closed enjoying the feelings that Rosa is creating with the water. "I see what you mean." Carol says.

"Rosa, I'm starting to get that full feeling you were talking about." I say.

"Okay little one I'm going to slow it down a little for you." Rosa says as she slows it down a little. "Carol if you'd rub little one's belly for me." She says as she starts massaging my scrotum and the area between it and my bottom.

"Rosa, I'm starting to get some cramps." I tell her and she stops it completely.

"You're doing real good little one! The cramps will pass in just a moment." Rosa says. "You've only got a little more to go and then you'll be done."

"Rosa it feels like I have to use the toilet over there!" I say.

"That's normal." Rosa says to me. "Just lay there a moment and it will all pass and we'll continue if it's okay with you?" She moves the attachment in an in and out motion but making sure not to remove it too far.

I lay there and as she said the cramps and the feeling of needing to use the bathroom passes. Now I just have a full feeling. "Okay Rosa, I feel better now." I say to her."

"I'm going to start the flow again slowly. If you need another break tell me." Rosa says as she opens the valve a little. "Is that okay little one?" she asks.

"I'm okay. You can open it a little more if you want." I tell her.

She opens it a little more and directs it at my prostrate. She continues to massage me as she did before. "You're doing wonderfully!" Rosa says.

"You definitely look hot laying there with your erection and that bright red tube sticking out of your bottom!" Carol says as she continues to keep me on the edge and rubbing my stomach.

A few minutes later Rosa says, "There it's all in little one! You most likely feel very full right now. Just lay there a moment and enjoy the feeling! I'll remove the nozzle in a second." She moves it in a screwing action causing the water in me to move back and forth.

"Seeing how much he is enjoying it I wish I had gone first!" Carol says as she plays with my penis.

"Don't worry your turn is coming!" I say laying there.

"Little one I'm going to remove the nozzle now and I need you to concentrate on not letting any of it out." Rosa states.

"I'll try Rosa but I feel so full and it feels like it might come out on its own!" I reply.

"I know little one but you can do it I know." Rosa says just before she starts to pull it out.

As it passes my inter sphincter muscle I Put my hand on hers and ask her to wait a second. She stands there for a second while I try to control my own body. Then I tell her it's okay to continue and she finishes pulling it out. She stands there for a few moments with her finger against my bottom helping me keep it inside me.

Carol plays with my nipples a little while she continues to play with my penis. Then she goes back to rubbing my stomach. "Mac you're doing so well and I can tell your enjoying it!" She says.

"You need to hold it for me little one for as long as you can." Rosa states as she removes her finger and goes back to massaging me.

It seems that every movement she makes down there is amplified by the water inside me constantly moving over my prostrate and sending sensations through my body.

She lowers my legs and they both help me sit up. I'm sitting there when a set of cramps hits me and she rubs my back. "You need to hold it just a few more moments little one." Rosa says. When they pass they help me stand up and walk a little ways towards the toilet. I pause because of another cramp for a moment.

"I think I need to get to the toilet Rosa! I don't think I can hold it much longer!" I say.

"It's just a few more steps little one." Rosa says in a calming voice. "We'll take it one step at a time." She adds as we take the few steps left to the toilet. Then she helps me turn around and sit down. She pulls the curtain a little ways so it hides me from Carol and her. "Don't push little one it will come out on its own." She says.

I'm sitting there when another cramp hits. Then suddenly I can't hold it any longer and it comes pouring out. As I'm empting my bowels I can feel it rushing past my prostrate creating sensations I've never felt before. When it ends I sit there for a few more moments and a little more comes out. I sit there for a little while longer just to make sure I'm done. Once I'm sure I wipe myself off and use the sink to make sure I'm clean. I move the curtain and see Rosa and Carol standing there looking like they are ready to catch me.

"Okay what are you two doing?" I ask.

"Rosa told me that you may be a little light headed after that." Carol replies.

"We were just ready to steady you if you needed it." Rosa says. "Some men get light headed after they had one of these." She says as she takes my arm and leads me back to the table and helps me sit down. "We've got at least one more to go little one. This one won't be as bad as the last one! I promise." She states.

"Okay but can we wait a moment?" I ask. "That one was a little strange!"

"Of course we can little one! You just lay back and relax a little." Rosa says.

"Mac, I think I agree with Rosa, you just need to relax a minute or two." Carol says as she steps up beside me and reaches for my penis. "I think it is amazing that you're still fairly hard!" she says as she starts to play with me. Then she reaches over and starts playing with my nipples that are erect and pointing straight out.

"Little one you did a great job a little while ago!" Rosa says as she starts massaging me again.

I look up at Carol and then at Rosa between my legs and smile. "I love this view almost everywhere I look I can see lovely inviting breasts!" I say as I reach up and play with Carol's nipple which is very erect. "It looks like someone else is enjoying this as well!" I say.

"Yes I am." Carol replies. "I've seen quite a few things since I started working here but this ranks right up there at the top of my list for the hottest!" She says with a smile.

Rosa stops and removes the tubing from the bottle after taking it off the IV stand. She sits the bottle on a small table on my right and goes to the sink. She washes the nozzle and then returns. "I want to make sure that it's clean when we use it again." She states as she hands me the tubing again.

As she is getting another bottle of water and adds the salt to it. "Are we about to do this again?" I ask her.

"When you're ready little one, I'm just getting the water ready." Rosa says. "That way it will be ready when you are."

I lay there a couple of moments more while I watch her shaking the bottle. "You know that now I could have a milkshake." I say with a grin as I watch her pour it into the bag and hang it back up.

She walks over to my other side. "Would you like to taste your milkshake before we get started?" she asks as she places her hand under her breast and lifts it towards my mouth.

"Need you ask?" I reply as I lick her nipple and then take it into my mouth. While I'm playing with Carol and suckling on Rosa's breast. She asks Carol if she would like to administer my next one.

"I'd love to but you'll need to tell me what to do, if Mac doesn't mind?" Carol replies.

"If Rosa tells you how I don't see anything wrong with it except I won't have anything to keep my hands busy." I say.

"Okay then shall we get started?" Rosa asks as she moves back down near my legs she starts playing with my penis as Carol gets between my legs. "He won't need as much preparing as last time but we do want there to be enough lubrication." She says.

Carol gets the KY jelly and applies some more to my bottom and slides her finger inside me. "Does this feel alright Mac?" she asks.

"Yes it does." I reply as she hits my prostrate.

After a few moments Rosa says, "What you need to do now is lubricate the nozzle before you insert it." She watches her do it and tells her to open the valve a little so there is no air in the tubing. "Now gently push it past the first sphincter muscle."

Carol places it against my bottom and pushes gently and I feel it slowly start to slide in. When I feel the flared end pass the first muscle I moan slightly because it feels good.

"Let it sit there for a few moments so he gets accustom to it." Rosa says as she reaches down and plays with my scrotum.

We sit there for a few moments as she continues to play with me and Carol massaging the area between my little hole and my scrotum. "Okay now push a little further and you'll feel it pass the second sphincter when it does stop and let it seat itself." Rosa says.

Carol gives a little push and it slides in past my second sphincter and she lets it seat itself like Rosa told her. When I look between my legs I can see her smile fascinated by what she's seeing.

"Do you like what you see Carol?" I ask.

"It's really hot seeing this bright red tube sticking out of your tight little butt Mac!" Carol says. She looks at Rosa who tells her to turn on the valve a little to start the water flowing. Carol takes the valve in her hand and gives it a small twist. She can feel the water flowing down the tube and into my butt. She holds the tube with one hand and massages my testicles with her other.

As I'm lying there feeling the water flow into me with Rosa playing with my penis and Carol playing with my testicles. There is a knock on the door. "Just relax little one I'll go see who it is." Rosa states as she walks over to the door and answers it. Then she opens it and lets Denise into the room. Who walks over and stands beside me and smiles.

"Looks like all of you are having fun in here naked!" Denise says as she slides her hand up my body. Rosa directs her hand to my chest and nipples. "My goodness they are hard and sticking out so nicely!" she says. "Does it feel nice you naughty little man?" she asks.

I look up at her and smile. "So far I haven't got any complaints! Rosa and Carol are making sure I enjoy it as much as possible." I reply.

"I'm glad to hear that! As much as I'd really love to stay and play with all of you, I need to get back to work!" Denise says. "When you all decide to take a break I need my naughty little man here for a little while that's why I brought the house coat for him. Just let me know when you're ready! Oh, he'll need his underwear and pants." she says as she stops playing with my nipples and heads for the door.

When she closes the door Rosa places a nipple within easy reach of my mouth and plays with not only my penis but with my nipples as well. "So little one how are you doing, do you feel okay?" Rosa asks.

"Yes Rosa I'm doing okay!" I say.

"Do you think we can increase the flow a little bit?" Rosa asks. When I tell her I think that would be okay she tells Carol to open the valve a little more.

"Here it comes, Mac!" Carol says as she opens it up a little more.

I feel the water quicken as it hits my prostrate and I moan a little. "That feels good!" I tell her as she continues to massage my testicles. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling it and they are causing. I can hear them talking but I'm lost in the sensations that they are creating and enjoying them. Then I hear Rosa clearly talking to me.

"You have done a wonderful job little one. You've taken all of it in just one session without a pause." Rosa says. "Just lay there for a few more moments and we'll remove the nozzle!" She states.

I suddenly realize just how full I feel. It's not as bad as it was before but I still feel pretty full and in need of a bathroom. As I lay there we decide that it's time to remove the nozzle so Carol slowly pulls it out a little and when it is almost out she asks me to do my best to hold in the liquid. Once she completely removes the nozzle she places her finger over my rosebud and smiles at me.