My Job as a Tester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kisses me back and says, "Seeing you enjoying your predicament and allowing yourself to take on a submissive role actually got me off without touching myself. When you came so did I and that has never happened before to me!"

We stop by her office and she places the clothing on her desk then we leave the building. When we arrive at the pub we see that the ladies have gotten a table with extra chairs and they wave when they see us.

Once we are seated the waitress walks over to take our order. "I'm glad to see you two made it; they said you two had some work to do that required both of you! Did you two get it taken care of?" the waitress gets a funny look on her face when we all bust up laughing.

Denise is the first to calm down enough to answer. "Oh yes, we got it finished!" She says. Then we tell her what we want to drink.

"I'm not sure what I said and I'm not sure if I want to know!" The waitress says as she sits down our drinks. "You folks are always so happy when you come in here! Oh before I forget we are having a party here in a couple of weeks for Halloween and only regular fun customers are allowed. There will also be a costume contest!"

Denise smile, "That's really good to know. We will be here for it and that's a promise!" She looks around the table. "It looks like for the next two weeks, when we have some free time we'll be thinking about our Halloween costumes!"

"You know that we've always tried to have really good outfits!" Rachael states.

"Well we need to keep up the reputation of amazing costumes." Rosa says.

"Excuse me but, just how many of these 'parties' have all of you attended?" Carla asks.

"Well Rachael, Rosa and I have been doing the Halloween thing since college when we became friends. Sarah and Debbie for about three years since they started working with us and this will be the second time for Cindy and Carol. So that just leaves you and Mac, a couple of virgins." Denise says.

"Wow I haven't heard that term used to describe me in a long time." Carla says. "So what are the limits of what we can do or wear for Halloween?" she asks.

"Well you need to remember that you're going to be working that day so it can't be too risqué' that it can't be in the office!" Rachael says. "After all you may need to wait on customers. Other than that the way is open for almost anything!" she says.

"It's too bad that I don't know any good makeup artist." Carla says.

"That's not a problem we have a really good makeup artist who does special makeup for a small independent film studio based here in town! We also have a special effects artist that also works for the same company here as well." Denise says with a grin as though she just had an idea.

Rosa smiles and says, "I hadn't thought about it but that is a good resource for us to rely on. We could have a real good chance to take first place back this year!"

"That would be a good thing to have it back again." Denise states. "We had it for three years before that, and then last year we didn't have any really good costumes. But you're right Rosa I hadn't thought about that before and why I have no idea. We've done business with them for about three years now and they keep telling us if we need something to let them know!"

"So I take it we are going to give them a call and see if they are available to help us out?" Rachael asks.

"Yes we are I think it would be good for us and for them." Denise says. "I know they are not on a shoot right now and they don't have anything in the near future so they should be available!"

"I know that they don't have any problem with how we do things at work!" Rosa says.

For the next few hours the discussion is predominately about costumes and some ideas that they would like to try out. Although there are the occasional comments about how noisy the shop has become lately. That it caused everyone to laugh. The poor waitress isn't sure she wants to know what the joke is but she is sure that it must be good by the way we all are laughing.

Eventually we all head back to the store and our respective vehicles. We all state that we'll see each other in the morning. Then wait until Carla has left and agree to show up at eight in the morning so we can be there before she shows up. Then we all head home for the night.

The next morning we show up and Rachael stops by her room and picks up Carla's new diapers. We all talk about costumes we might wear to the pub that night. Denise tells us that as far as makeup and any special effects she will be more than happy to pay for if the people they talked about are available.

"You just be sure to call them and see if they can help us out." Rosa says. "Hey Carla just pulled into the parking lot!"

"Does anyone want to make a bet as to who she'll want in the changing room with her?" Sarah asks.

"I'll bet that Mac is one of them and Cindy will be the other she asks for!" Debbie says.

"Why would she ask for me?" Cindy asks.

"Because she thinks you're cute and innocent looking!" Denise says. "I won't say anything else about who she'll want in there!"

We all see Carla get out of her vehicle and head for the door. We hear her open the door and come inside.

"Carla we are in the office could you come and join us?" Denise yells.

Carla enters the office and we are all standing there smiling around Denise's desk. In the middle of it is sitting Carla's new diapers. "We have your new diapers ready and Rachael will put them on you. If you would like to have anyone else with you all you need to do is ask. I'll be in to collect your panties and I'll give them back at the end of the day! Until then you are to use your diaper to pee in if you have to poop please use the bathroom." Denise says.

"Can I have more than one other person with me?" Carla asks.

"Of course you can dear! All you need to do is tell us who you want and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you get changed!" Denise states.

"Okay I know Rachael is going to be there and so are you and since I can have anyone else I'd like Cindy, Mac and Rosa to join me! That is if they agree." Carla says.

"Well I didn't see Rosa in the mix but I did get the first two correct." Sarah states.

Carla gets a funny look on her face and Denise explains, "Sarah offered to make a bet as to who you'd want in the changing room with you!"

Carla smiles. "Don't worry you'll be the first one to change me when I need it! Which may be when you need to nurse someone?" She says.

Denise looks at me. "Mac, you and Carol have got a few things to do today and I want to make sure that you're able to do them with a minimal amount of interruption. Besides I'm sure we can find plenty of breasts for both of you to nurse on!"

Carla walks over to me and Cindy and takes our hands. "Don't worry if nothing else you can nurse on me and help me to start producing some milk. The reason I want to is I want to be a mommy for those who want a very special kind of mommy." She says.

Rosa walks up behind her and pats her ass. "Come on dear it's time we put some padding on your bottom."

"I probably shouldn't have worn a dress today with stockings and heels since I'm going to be in the warehouse. It has just been so long since I have dressed up the way I really wanted to." Carla states.

"Don't worry little sister we won't be doing any heavy lifting today! I'm just going to show you around and tell you how to find things back there!" Ben says. "It will be nice to have someone in a dress back there with me! Who knows I may get you on a ladder so I can see your diaper!" He grins at her.

"I'm sure you will." Carla replies as she heads for the door holding our hands. "Come on I've got a diaper to get into and I've never wore one before!" she states.

We all head for the changing room. Rachael mentions how eager she is to be diapered. She tells us that when Denise and her had talked and then went shopping. She told her about the product testing and the mommy training going on. "I realize that I had hit the jackpot of jobs after what I was told and I can hardly wait to get started! I'm sure I'll enjoy working here especially after what I saw and heard yesterday!" Carla says with an eager smile.

When we get to the changing room Rachael gets a changing pad, a set of gloves and the diaper. She turns to rest of us and says, "We just need to get you diapered now so, if you could remove some of your clothing we'll get started!"

"Rosa and Cindy could you help me with my dress?" Carla asks.

Rosa and Cindy step over and unzip her dress then help her step out of it. Then she looks at me. "Mac could I ask you to help me with these panties?" she asks as sweetly as possible.

I walk over and stand in front of her for a moment. I squat down and place my hands on her ankles and slowly and gently slide them up the inside of her legs. When I get to her crotch I use my fingers to trace the leg openings to her hips then I very slowly lower them. When they get just below her crotch her penis pops out right in front of my face. I look up at her, "It appears someone is enjoying herself a little bit!" I say with a smile as I finish removing her lace panties.

Denise walks in right then and says, "You can't take care of her yet! Carla hasn't even started working yet."

"Don't worry she'll wait for a while yet." I say as I hand Denise her panties.

"My goodness these are really very lacey and soft! Where did you get these?" Denise asks.

"At Victoria Secrets they had a really good sale on them. The sale is still on till the end of the week!" Carla states. "Who knows maybe we could find something for Mac to wear!" she says with a grin.

I playfully swat her on the penis, "Okay time for you to get diapered little sister." I tell her.

She gets up on the table and places her legs in the stirrups. Rachael places the diaper under her and pauses for a moment. "How would you like your penis directed?" She asks.

"I think down between my legs would feel alright! Mac would you mind helping me with that?" Carla says with a grin.

I can see her grin and everyone else's as well, "I think I can 'handle' that." I say as I walk over to the side of the changing table. I reach down and take hold of her penis and bend it between her legs. Laying it across the lips of her pussy. I gently rub it as Rachael starts to bring up the diaper and cover it.

"That feels good, thank you Mac for helping." Carla says.

Once Rachael secures the diaper I help Carla stand up. I reach down and give her crotch a pat. "There you go little sister all nice and secure. Now when you wet remember you told Sarah she would be the first to change you!" I remind her.

Rosa and Cindy help her get her dress back on. She looks at Denise. "It's good to be around open minded people who don't freak out when they see I have a penis." Carla says. "Especial a man who isn't afraid to touch it either."

Denise smiles, "Welcome to our little ah, some would say perverted corner of the city!" she says. "Now Ben is waiting for you in the break room, so get along."

Carla gives us each a kiss on the cheek and heads for the break room.

"You realize Mac she did that just to see how you would react to her asking you to touch her penis?" Rachael says.

"Yeah I know! I had a feeling she was going to do something like that and I decided that I wasn't going to let it bother me!" I replied. "If she wants to have me play with her? I figure I can oblige her."

"Okay, we have all got work to do so let's get to it. Mac and Rosa, I believe you two have some special things you need to work on with Carol, who is in the break room waiting." Denise says. "I'll take these to my office for safe keeping."

"Don't forget to make those phone calls or we'll not be ready in time for the party!" Rachael says. "If there is any special sewing that needs to be done you know where I'll be."

"I'm sure we will need your special skills soon enough." Denise states.

We pass Ben and Carla in the hallway. "If she gives you any problems just bend her over your knee and spank her diapered bottom." I say to Ben as we pass. He smile then assures me that she will do something and he will have to before he leaves today.

Carol is waiting for us when we step into the break room with two cups of coffee which she hands to Rosa and I. She then grabs a cup she had sitting on the table. "Can we sit down a moment and talk about what's about to happen?"

"Of course we can sweetie! I know that both of you are a little nervous about what we are going to do but I want to reassure you that if at any point you or little one needs to take a break or stop for a while we can do that." Rosa says as she looks at us both.

"Rosa, I'm sure that you would never intentionally hurt Cindy or I! That to be honest with you is the only reason I agreed to do this." I say. "Originally I told myself that I wouldn't ever go through that again!"

"I'm glad to hear you trust me so much little one! I promise that I won't hurt you and you both may even find it to be an enjoyable experience overall!" Rosa says. "As a matter of fact you both agreed to help each other through this and I know just how we can do that and have some fun at the same time!"

"What about the product testing Denise wanted done today?" Cindy asks.

"I think we can do some of it also today. After all we have all day to do it!" Rosa says. "We'll use the training room because it has everything we need in it and don't worry I'll make sure the blinds are closed!"

Denise steps into the break room to get some coffee. "Rosa, a little later I'll need to borrow Mac for a little while. It can be when you all decide to take a break! I've got our special effects artist coming by in a little while and he'll need some time to get ready so just let me know when it's good for you folks to take a break!"

"We can do that! Sweetie, Little one and I were just having a little talk before we go get started!" Rosa says, "and I think it may be a good idea to let everyone know to knock and wait for someone to come to the door before they enter! We are all going to be in the same state of undress that way we are all comfortable!"

"That is a good idea on both counts!" Denise says as she takes a drink. "Well I'll let all of you get back to your discussion." She adds as she turns and leaves the break room.

Rosa stands up and retrieves the coffee pot and refills all of our cups. "Why don't we continue our discussion in the training room where we can sit more comfortably?" she suggests. We follow her lead and head to the training room. When we get there we notice a sign with a sliding section on it. It currently says 'Not in use' Rosa slides it to the other side where it says 'In Use' and opens the door for us.

"When did Denise have that put on?" I ask because I hadn't noticed it earlier.

"Most likely while we were changing Carla. I'm glad she did it! It will make things a lot easier for us!" Rosa says.

"Well we are in here! I guess we need to strip down?" Cindy says a little nervous.

"Relax have a seat we'll help each other get undressed in a minute." Rosa says. "There is no rush if you want we can talk about the things we are going to use or what you had for breakfast. Whatever will make you more comfortable and relaxed?"

So we sit down on the futon and Rosa pulls over a chair. "We are both pretty nervous about doing this and I'm not sure what we should discuss." I say. "If I may be so bold, I really don't think I could take that entire red bag hanging if it is full of a solution!"

Rosa starts to laugh, "I'm sorry but, that bag is capable of hold three quarts little one! I don't even think I could handle that much myself! Normally it is used for at most one quart and that's more than enough for some people." She says as she stands up and retrieves the bag from the IV stand. She picks up a quart bottle of distilled water. "This is the total amount I may use when we get started. I will use these for just that reason. I have also made sure that they are close to body temperature that will make it more comfortable when we get started."

I look at where she got the bottle and I see an entire case of bottles. "I sure hope you're not planning on using all of those!" I say.

"No I'm not going to use all of them but we may need to use a few on each of you." Rosa says. "Let me explain what to expect. When you get the first one you'll feel very full and like you really need to go to the bathroom. I want you to hold it as long as you can before you use the toilet over there. What will come out will be brown and watery. We will wait a little while to make sure it's all out. Then we'll give you another and you'll need to hold that one also as long as you can. When you expel that one it will be either light brown or clear, if it's clear we're done because you'll be cleaned out and we can go on to product testing. Otherwise we'll need one more to make sure your cleaned out."

"Well there that is in a nutshell!" I say. "I was going to ask what to expect but now I don't need to. Rosa have you been on the receiving end of these?"

"Yes little one I have on several occasions by myself and with help from Rachael and/or Denise." Rosa says. Then after a few moments she adds, "In many ways I have come to enjoy it! I feel clean afterwards and lighter." She says with a grin.

"I realize you still have your nurse's license but have you given very many of these procedures before." Carol asks.

"Yes sweetie I have given this procedure hundreds of times and if I may be a little conceded I've never had a complaint from any of the people I gave them to." Rosa says. "I take great pride in seeing those under my care enjoy themselves during my procedures!"

"Alright so how should we start?" Carol asks.

"Well that is the easy part sweetie!" Rosa says. "We need to get undressed. That will make it easier to do it and we will all feel a little more comfortable if we are all naked. I suggest we help each other get undressed that way we each have some control in what happens." She states.

Carol smiles, "Then we do you first!" she says as she stands up and starts undoing Rosa's blouse.

I quickly join in and get her to stand up and I start removing her pants that she wore in to work. I have to stop a moment and remove her shoes. When we get an article of clothing off we take a moment and fold it setting it on the futon.

Once we have all of her clothes off we smile at each other and step back over to Rosa. Cindy kisses on her neck while massaging her breasts and I slide my hand up between her parted legs and play with her clit.

"It seems that I'm not the only one who wants to be sure that we have fun!" Rosa says as she starts to undo Carol's blouse and I switch to removing her skirt. Rosa smiles when she sees Carol's nipples very erect pushing on the sheer fabric of her bra. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself sweetie."

"How couldn't I? I've never been in a threesome before." Carol states. "At least that's how I'm looking at it!"

"That's a good way to view it." I say as I squat back down and start to remove her satin panties. I pause a moment and slide my face in between her legs just enough so my tongue can stroke her clit a time or two. I hear her gasp when I touch it. Then I slowly slide her panties the rest of the way off, fold them and place them on the futon with the rest of her clothes.

Rosa steps behind Carol and undoes her bra, then slides her hands forward cupping her breasts while kissing her neck. I take it and fold it up and place it with the others. Then I slide my hands up between both of their legs and play with their clits for a little while.

After a few moments Rosa says, "You know I could really get to enjoy training sessions with you two! Sweetie, don't you think we need to get little one undressed as well! He has been so helpful and nice I'm sure he would like to be the same way we are!"