My Job as a Tester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget to get the air out of the hose before you start!" Rosa says. "We don't want her farting all over the place when you're done! Even though that might be entertaining, I don't think she'd like it!"

"You're right I won't like that at all!" Carol says as she is looking at me.

I am putting on the latex gloves, "Are you sure? I could just leave a little air so you get one little toot on the way to the toilet!" I say with a curious look on my face. "Rosa says it would be entertaining!"

"You do Mac and I'll get even I swear! We've got a lot more testing to do yet!" Carol replies.

"Point taken, I'm sorry Rosa maybe later!" I say as I apply some KY jelly to one finger and start making circles around her rosebud. I place a small amount on her clit and proceed to play with it while I continue to play with her rosebud.

Carol is laying there enjoying the feeling that Rosa and I are creating in her body. Rosa is playing with her breasts and kissing on her neck. I push my finger a little bit and it slides into her up to the first knuckle and I stop and play with her rose bud with it right there for a few moments. When it first slides in Carol gasps and Rosa looks down at my hand.

"You're doing great Sweetie!" Rosa says. "Little one has got his finger in to the first knuckle, how do you feel?"

"It feels good!" Carol says. "Mac can you put some more inside me?"

"Let me put a little more lube up there sweetie." I tell her as I remove my finger and apply some more lube to her rosebud. "Okay sweetie, are you ready?" I ask her. She nods her head and I slowly start to apply pressure on her rosebud. It opens easily allowing me inside. She gasps and I ask if she is okay?

"Yes, I'm fine!" Carol says as she starts to rock a little bit pushing my finger even deeper into her.

"You're a little tight down here let's see if I can help you relax a little bit more before we get started!" I say as I back my finger out and start inserting a second one. When I get a little ways in she grabs my wrist and asks me to just stay right there for a moment without moving. So I wait until she says it's okay to continue and then I go very slowly giving her time to adjust to the increase in size.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" I ask. The only reply I get is a moan and a smile. So I speed up the in and out motion I'm doing to her bottom. To which her moans get a little louder and she closes her eyes. Rosa looks at me and tells me that she thinks Carol is ready. So I remove my fingers slowly and stop playing with her clit.

"Don't stop, it feels good!" Carol says as she looks at me between her legs.

"It's time for your little water ride sweetie!" I reply. "Just give me a minute and I'll make you feel wonderful!" I make sure to get all the air out of the hose and I lubricate the nozzle. Then I turn and push it against her rosebud which takes it greedily. I start to stroke it in as far as it will go and I bring it almost out and then repeat what I did. After a few moments I reach over and open the valve just a little bit.

"That feels a little strange." Carol says, "But it feels nice in a way also." She says as I go back to playing with her clit. I keep that up for a few moments and then I open it a little further increasing the flow.

"You're doing great sweetie." I say in a soothing voice. I slide one finger between the lips of her pussy and rub from her clit to her opening. When I insert the tip of my finger in her vagina she arches her back and pushes down on it. "Is sweetie a little hungry?"

"Yes I am I'm getting close!" Carol says.

"Not yet sweetie we need you to last a little while longer!" I reply as I slow down my manipulations on her clit and inside her vagina. "We've still got at least one more to go yet and I want you to enjoy it as well!" I say.

"God I feel so full, can we pause for a moment?" Carol asks.

"Of course sweetie we can stop for a minute." I say as I reach back and shut the valve off. Rosa continues to rub her stomach and play with her breasts which are starting to leak milk. As she lays there for a moment I tell her, "I know you feel full but we have got just a little more to get into your bottom sweetie! Let us know when you're ready! I know you can do this!"

She lays there for a moment and then says, "Okay let's do this! I may have to stop again but for now I'm okay." Carol says.

So I open the valve a little and wait then I open a little more. I reach over and start playing with her clit and sliding my finger down towards her vagina. I start talking to her while she is laying there. "You remember how I looked to you when I was laying there? Well you look really good with your legs spread wide open with my hand playing with your clit and vagina and, my other hand holding on to the bright red hose coming out of your greedy little hole!" I tell her.

She moans very loudly. I tell her she is almost done. "Mac I don't know how much more I can take!" she says to me.

"It's okay sweetie that was the last of it!" I say as I shut off the valve. "Just lay there a minute and I'll take out the nozzle. I'll tell you when it's almost out that way you can prepare yourself and get ready to hold it in sweetie!" I tell her.

"Okay Mac, I feel so full right now!" Carol says. "I feel like I'm going to pop any minute!"

"Alright sweetie we are almost there, are you ready?" I ask. She nods her head and concentrates. I have the nozzle right there and I start pulling it out. When I get it out I put my finger on her little rosebud. "You're doing great sweetie!" I say. "Just lay there a moment and when you're ready we'll stand you up and get you where you need to go!"

I lower her legs and help her sit up slowly when she was ready. She places a hand on her stomach. "Wow, I'm fuller than I've ever been! I definitely need to get to the toilet!" Carol says as she starts to stand up.

Rosa and I position ourselves on either side of her and start walking towards the toilet. Carol stops and you can tell she is having cramps. Rosa tells that they will pass in a moment. When they do we continue on to the toilet. We help her sit down and draw the curtain.

"Just relax sweetie it will come out on its own I promise!" Rosa says. As we are standing there we hear Carol moan as she expels the enema. "It sounds like she came when she went!" She says just before she peeks around the curtain to check on her. "Are you alright sweetie?"

"Oh yes, I'm doing just fine!" Carol replies just before she expels some more. "I'm feeling much better now!" She cleans up and pulls back the curtain. Rosa and I step up and stand on either side of her as she stands up. She sways a little, "Wow, I'm a little light headed! That hasn't happened before!"

"Like I said earlier sweetie that could happen." Rosa states. "Don't worry Mac and I, are here to help you along!" she adds as we help her back to the examination table. "Now you just lay back and let us get everything ready for your second one." Rosa says.

I take the bag and tubing off the IV stand. I rinse out the bag and wash the nozzle real good then I go back to Rosa and Carol. "How are you doing sweetie?" I ask.

"I'm better now." Carol says. "Do we have to start it right now?" she asks.

"Sweetie we will go when you're ready and not before." I reply as I am putting on a set of latex gloves and getting the KY jelly and apply some to my fingers.

"If we're not getting started what are you doing?" Carol inquires looking at me between her legs.

"Well Rosa wants this to be a pleasurable experience for us so I just thought I'd help you enjoy it just a little bit more!" I reply as I apply some to her crotch and start playing with her pussy. I am looking at her face when she smiles at me.

"Oh don't worry I'm enjoying myself very well!" Carol replies. She lays there and starts to rock her hips in time with my manipulations.

"Just let us know when you're ready to begin sweetie." Rosa says then she adds, "Before you cum! Because Denise doesn't want either of you to until we are done for the day!"

"That's just mean!" I say. "To keep us on the edge for the whole day? That's just not right but, I'll make sure I'm not alone!" I add as I continue to work on Carol's labia and clit. I slide my finger inside and start to play with her g-spot and she arches her back in order to get more pressure on it. "Oh no you don't sweetie! I've got to keep you on the edge for as long as I can!" I tell her.

"Now you're just being cruel Mac!" Carol says between breaths. She is getting closer to having another orgasm and just before she gets it I slow way down. She places her hands between her legs to help herself get over the edge. Her eyes fly open when Rosa connects her wrist together and takes them over her head and attaches them to the table.

"See I knew there was a reason why I left them on sweetie!" Rosa says as she finishes tying her hands up she walks around and asks me to move. When I do she swings a cat of nine tails and lands it firmly across Carol's rear-end. "You were being a bad girl sweetie and bad girls need to be punished!" She says.

I watch as she swings it four more times, make Carol's butt a bright red. When she stops I step back in place and place my hand on her butt. "Now it's nice and warm! I can feel the heat coming off this nice tight little butt of yours. Very soon now I'll be sliding that nozzle back up there and filling you up again!" I say as I rub her pussy and slide a finger down to her rosebud. As I slowly start to slide my finger into her rosebud I also slide one into her vagina.

Rosa walks up carrying my coffee cup while I'm playing with Carol. "Little one you look a little thirsty playing with Carol's pussy and bottom!" She says as she gives me a couple of drinks. She steps over and starts putting on a house coat. Then picks up all of the coffee cups, "I'll be right back little one and sweetie, we are going to be thirsty in little while." She says just before she steps out the door.

The door barely gets closed when Carol says, "Okay she's gone Mac, I'm almost there please let me cum! I really need to please; I promise I'll do anything you want!" She continues to rock her hips into my fingers.

"And just what would Rosa do to me when she found out sweetie?" I ask as I increase the speed of my fingers in both of her holes with one hand and I reach up and start milking her breasts with the other. "Remember the sooner you take this second one the sooner you can get to the toilet and have another orgasm like you did last time!" I say.

Rosa enters the room and sets the coffee cups down then picks up a set of gloves and the KY jelly. "So sweetie, are you ready for your second enema?" She says as she notices that Carol's breasts are leaking milk.

"Yes, can I have it please?" Carol almost shouts. "Anything just let me cum!"

Rosa walks over to stand beside me, "So little one did she beg you to let her cum?" Rosa asks as she puts some KY jelly on one of her gloves.

"Yes she did and she told me she would do anything I wanted if I would just push her over the edge!" I answered.

"And did you grant her wish?" Rosa asks while she reaches down and applies the KY jelly to my rosebud.

"No I've kept her on the edge just as Denise would want!" I answered.

"You did good little one." Rosa says as she squats down and has me spread my legs. She starts to play with my hole as I'm playing with Carol's. She pushes her finger inside me and strokes my prostrate. "It won't be fair to have sweetie on the edge and not you along with her!" she says.

I continue to work on Carol while Rosa is fingering me. I heard Carol ask for her second enema and I remove my fingers and prep her enema. The whole time I'm doing this Rosa is slowly adding another finger into my little hole and it is getting harder to concentrate on prepping Carol's enema. When I finally get it done I turn and play with her a little more before I start to insert the nozzle.

"Little one I am going to put in place a product we need to test!" Rosa says as she removes her fingers. A few short seconds later I feel something a little bigger than her fingers pushing against my backdoor and I squat slightly to help her get it in place. "That's a good little one! It's almost in." she says.

I feel it slide into place and my backdoor close around a section that is a little smaller around than the upper section now pushing against my prostrate. "What is that Rosa?" I ask.

"Little one it is a special massager for your prostrate!" Rosa says with a smile. "It has two remote controls, of which I have one and Denise has the other." She holds up the lanyard it was hanging from and puts it around her neck.

I don't say anything as I look at the remote she is wearing. "If Denise has the other, what is the range of those remotes?" I asked.

"It's far enough little one!" Rosa says as she starts to play with Carol's breast causing even more milk to leak from them. She bends down and suckles on one of them. "I think she's really for her enema little one." She says.

I slowly insert the nozzle and open the valve to start the flow of water into her at a slow rate. I hold the bright red hose with one hand and with the other I played with her pussy. I hear her moaning a little louder as the enema fills her. "You're doing fine sweetie! Your little bottom is taking it really well I'm going to open the valve a little more if you think you can handle it?" I ask.

Carol moans and answers me, "Go ahead. I can handle it. If you want to slowly open it all the way so I will get it all quickly!"

I look at Rosa and she tells me to open it slowly to a full flow. So I very slowly open it up to a wide open position. I watch the expression on Carol's face as it goes from a show of pleasure to almost ecstasy as the water flowed into her. I moan a moment later as Rosa pushes the button on the remote control around her neck sending a set of vibrations into my prostrate. "That's not fair Rosa!" I say when it calms down a little.

"I need to make sure you both enjoy this experience!" Rosa replies with a smile as she hits the remote again. "It may not be fair from your point of view but I am enjoying it a whole lot!"

When the wave of my building orgasm slows as the vibrations stop I look at Rosa. "I didn't say I wasn't enjoying it! What I said was 'it wasn't fair'." I state. "What I meant was that you can do this to me and I can't return the favor!"

"Oh but little one I'm sure we can work something out very soon!" Rosa says as she continues to milk Carol's breasts. "I think she's finished, she has taken it all now!" She says pointing at the now empty bag hanging on the IV stand.

I shut off the valve and look at Carol, "How are you doing sweetie?" I ask.

"I feel full but I also feel really good right now!" She replies.

Rosa gets a towel and swipes her down a little then asks her if she thinks she can hold it while I take out the nozzle. She states the she thinks she can and Rosa tells me to go ahead and take it out.

I start removing it and I look at Carol, "Okay sweetie it's almost out are you ready?" I ask. She nods her head and I finish removing it. I place my finger on her little hole to help her a moment or two. ""Just lay there and relax a bit." I say as I play with her pussy a little bit more.

After a few moments she says as she starts to struggle against her restraints, "Mac if you keep that up you're going to end up wearing everything you put in me!"

Rosa undoes her hands and helps her to sit up. Then we head for the toilet! Carol stops suddenly and reaches back and places her hand over her rosebud. We can see the concentration on her face as she stands there.

"I don't think I'm going to make it!" Carol says.

I slide my hand down over hers, "Move your hand sweetie and I'll make sure you reach the toilet." I tell her is a soothing voice. She moves her hand out of my way and I quickly place mine where hers had been. When I can feel her little hole I slide my finger inside as far as I can. "Now just grip my finger and we'll make it just fine." I tell her.

As my finger slides into her Carol's eyes open wide and she moans slightly. Then she looks at me while I'm speaking to her. "You know I joked about doing this to you!" She says. "I'm just not sure what we are going to do when we get there! I feel like the second you pull out it's going to come out with you!"

"We'll worry about that when we get there." I tell her and after a few seconds we start walking again. When we reach the toilet we turn Carol around so she can sit down. I place my other hand on her pussy and play with her clit as she is sitting there with my finger stuck up inside her. I both see and feel a cramp hit her as the enema is trying to escape.

"Mac please take your finger out! I really have to go!" Carol says as she is sitting there feeling the cramp hit.

"I can't sweetie; your little hole is gripping it so tightly I can't remove it." I tell her as I continue to play with her pussy and wiggle my finger in her bottom just to keep blood flowing to it. Neither Carol nor I see Rosa go to the door and let Denise inside. When Carol's cramp subsides I tell her, "Okay sweetie now I can remove my finger whenever you're ready!"

"Okay, go ahead and pull it out." Carol says.

The moment I start to remove it I feel the vibrator start up shaking against my prostrate. My hand slips further down on Carol's pussy and my finger pops out. The second it does I feel the rush of warm water leaving her butt and at the same time I feel her starting to pee as well.

"Oh god, Mac I'm sorry but I can't hold it or stop it!" Carol says as she continues to pee.

I'm having my own problems with the vibrator in my butt. I keep playing with Carol's pussy while she is peeing and poking my finger in and out of her bottom causing her to moan even louder with each stroke. As her orgasm hits her she grabs my face and raises it up and starts kissing me while I continue doing what I've been doing. Her orgasm seems to last a good fifteen or twenty minutes during which at some point she grabs my hand and holds it up against her pussy while she is peeing and tells me that she never thought she would enjoy peeing on someone's hand like this as she humps her pussy back and forth.

When her orgasm finally subsides she opens her eyes and looks around and can see Denise and Rosa watching the whole thing. She sees me kneeling beside her on the toilet, my erection pointing straight out bouncing slightly with a long strand of precum clinging to the end of my penis. She quickly wipes her bottom and her pussy then stands up. She turns and removes the gloves I have on my hands, throws them in the trash. She reaches down and twirls my precum around her finger. She taste it and then slide her finger into my mouth. "Let's get you up little one and see if you can't have some relief also." She says in a soothing voice.

That's when I hear Denise's voice for the first time. "Come on you naughty boy I think you have more than earned a good release and I think Rosa and Carol are going to take really good care of you!" She says.

I feel all six hands helping me up and supporting me when my legs start to wobble. "How long have you been here?" I ask not looking at Denise.

"Long enough to see how well you helped sweetie with her problem and how you keep her going after the cramps were over!" Denise says. "And you haven't even cum, even after all the stimulation Rosa and I put you through while sweetie was having her orgasm! I'm sure you would like to cum now! Is there anything else you'd like while you do?" she asks.

I smile, "I want to eat Rosa's and Carol's pussies!" I say as we get back to the table.

They help me up on to the table and lay me a little ways back so I'm lying reclined and place my legs in the stirrups. Carol tell Rosa to climb on top of me because she already had hers and she was sure Rosa could use it. Rosa climbs up and places her pussy within easy reach for me and as I start licking her clit and pussy I can taste just how wet she really is! Carol gets between my legs and slowly removes the special vibrator Rosa placed inside me earlier.