My Job as a Tester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My little man looks to be deep in thought." Sarah states as she guides my lips to her other nipple.

I look up into her eyes and realize that, if I was going to try anything these are the people I could trust to not tell anyone or judge me for trying something new. I relax and start nursing on her nipple as her sweet milk flows freely into my mouth. Sarah stops tapping the dilator and starts making small circles with the base. With each pass I feel the flared tip hit something that sends waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh...my...God!" Sarah says as her body starts to shake. After a few moments she catches her breath. "I didn't realize that switching breasts would cause you to try even harder to make Momma feel good little man!" She says as she continues to rub my filled bottom and added a gentle push and release with each circle.

I can feel my testicles starting to tingle and get tight against my body. I'm so close to cumming from the things that are happening in my bottom that I start moaning on Sarah's nipple. I pull my mouth off her breast with my eyes tightly shut and I grab her hand, holding it still as my legs come together. As I am trying not to cum I keep seeing Carla's and David's cocks in my mind. "Oh...shit!" I say.

"Calm down little man. You can do it." Sarah says while lightly stroking my head. "I know that you are really close but I also know that you can control it if you try."

As I struggle not to cum I can hear Denise telling Sarah, "Looks like that one snuck up on him. I think that right now he just needs a few moments to calm down. Just keep talking to him and I'm sure he'll be able to do it."

"I know he can do it after all, he has to have a good deal of control of his own body while he gives us so much pleasure." Sarah says. "Little man if you'll relax your legs and hands I'll carefully remove my hand from your bottom." She adds in a soft calming voice.

As I start to calm down some I allow my legs to relax and true to her word Sarah gently removes her hand. "Oh man, I'll be feeling that in a few moments." I say. "Nope I can already feel it."

"Well it's a good thing that this session is over and all we need to do is remove the products. Then get your reviews." Denise says. "Let's take a few moments to calm down before we do anything because it looks like Carla is close to the same situation. I'll be right back."

While we are sitting there I look over and see Carla trying to calm down herself. "I think that we are both a little too horny for our own good." I say out loud.

"You're not the only one who is going to feel it." Carla says. "I just hope I get some relief for this problem later!"

"I promise you will both get the release that you both deserve." Denise states as she walks in carrying two cups of coffee for Carla and I. "I thought you might like some coffee."

"Thank you Momma Denise." I say with a smile. Then I look at Sarah. "I normally don't take cream in my coffee but if you'll excuse me." I place my cup just under her nipple and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Little man, now you're just being naughty. I hope you enjoy the cream though!" Sarah says with a grin. "What prompted that?"

"Well seeing how I like the flavor, I thought I'd try some of your cream straight from the tap. As the saying goes." I say with a chuckle while I swirl the coffee around before I take a taste. "Mmmm...That tastes amazing. I could get used to having cream in my coffee if I could get it fresh."

"Oh yeah, I can just see us standing in the break room with it all hanging out so you can have 'Fresh Cream' in your coffee." Debbie says with a laugh.

"I'm sure we all taste different but I have to draw a line somewhere and I'm pretty sure this would be it." Denise states. Then with a twinkle in her eye "But if you can talk someone into stepping into another room to get your cream I won't stop you."

"Sounds like you might be willing to supply some cream yourself." Carla says as she steps bowlegged over to Denise smiling. She holds up her cup. "After all I normally do take cream in mine but you seem to have forgotten it! Care to give me a little?" She asks with a grin.

"Sounds like you owe her some cream." Debbie snickers.

Denise smiles as she starts to undo her blouse "I guess I do." She exposes a sexy lace bra with a front clasp. "Here you go sweetie." She states as she undoes the clasp and frees her breasts. As she starts to squeeze her left breast over Carla's cup, Carla starts suckling on her right one. "Mmmm...my god does that feels good! But I thought you just needed some cream for your coffee?"

Carla pulls away from her nipple, "I do but I didn't want you to walk around lopsided." she says with a grin.

Denise finishes milking herself into Carla's coffee. "There that should take care of your coffee and you also." she says with a smile as she recloses both her bra and her blouse. She watches as Carla and I drink our coffee. When we are done she says, "Okay, I think it is time to remove the products now."

"I want to see what Mac has in his boy pussy." Carla states.

"You seem to like calling his bottom a pussy." Sarah says. "How do you figure it's his pussy?"

"Well, we all enjoy having our pussies played with and screwed don't we?" Carla asks.

Debbie, Sarah and Denise all nod their heads as they look at me. "Yes we do." Denise says, "But Mac has never been, as you put it 'screwed' in that area of his body."

"Oh I beg to differ! He has been screwed in his pussy every time you've do Mommy training." Carla stated. "Every time he was prepared to have his temperature taken, he had his pussy filled with fingers. Which I point out he enjoyed it! Isn't that correct little brother?"

"Well, your right I do enjoy it. It's different but it feels good and sometimes I wish it would go deeper than it does." I reply. "Since working here I've have done things I would never have done on my own. I'm also beginning to question certain aspects of my sexuality."

"Little man we all know that you enjoy having your bottom played with. I know that I not only enjoy doing it to you but also enjoy seeing the amount of pleasure you have by having it done to you!" Sarah says. "As I'm sure everyone else does as well."

I look at Denise and Debbie and see them both agree. "You all realize that this is conversation is making me a little nervous! I keep feeling that I may end up saying something that will make everyone that works here think differently about me." I state with a worried look.

"Little man I don't think there is anything you could do that would make us change what we think of you!" Sarah says. "Now come over here and let Momma take that thing out of your sweet bottom or should I say 'sweet little pussy'." she adds smiling.

After I hand my cup to Denise I step up to Sarah and she removes my diaper.

"I think you need to be changed, look at all of the precum in your diaper little man." Sarah says. "Don't worry Momma Sarah is going to clean you up. Momma Denise will you hand me some wipes?"

"Here you go Momma Sarah." Denise responses as she hands over some wet wipes.

"Hold on a second." Carla says as she kneels in front of me. She extends her tongue and proceeds to lick up as much of my precum as she can. "Mmmm.. That tastes good little brother, let me make sure your good and clean." she says before she sucks my cock into her warm mouth.

"That feels so good." I say as I place my hand on her head. I feel her head bob several times. She releases my cock and strokes her tongue slowly from the underside my sack up to the tip of my now erect head. Sending a shiver up my spine.

"Well little sister you've clean his front pretty good." Sarah states. "Now little man lay across my lap and I'll take care of the rest."

"Alright Momma Sarah." I say as I lay across her lap slowly placing my erect penis between her lace top nylons covered legs. I agree in my mind that the feel of those lace top nylons feel wonderful on my penis. I feel her hands gently caressing the cheeks of my bottom. "That feels wonderful Momma Sarah."

"We'll go slowly so we don't have a repeat of earlier." She says in a soft sultry voice. Her hands move closer to the dilator.

"It does look hot!" Carla says. "Little brother, your pussy looks so pretty with the heart on the end of the dilator! I bet that it feels so nice being stuffed so much in your pussy. I'm going to sit here and watch as it stretches your pussy a little more when it comes out."

Sarah places her hand on the end of the dilator. I can feel her fingers sliding around the end, lightly touching my stretched opening and I realize that I am thinking of my backdoor as a pussy. As Sarah's finger brush against the edges I find myself calling them lips in my mind.

"Okay sweetheart Momma Sarah is going to start to remove the dilator. You're going to feel some pressure before it comes out." Denise says as she places her hands on my bottom spreading them for Sarah.

She starts to pull on the dilator and I find myself trying to pull it back in. When I relax she pulls and I try to keep it inside. "That feels good just a little longer Momma."

"Little man I need to remove this so Momma can use her fingers on your pussy like you enjoy so much." Sarah says as she caresses my bottom. She slowly pulls on it. "Just relax that little pussy and enjoy the feeling of it passing across your pussy lips."

I relax and let her pull it out. I feel the pressure and how it is stretching my pussy a little more. I thought it might hurt but it doesn't. When it finally comes out I feel extremely empty. I feel the cool air pass over my gaping pussy.

"Little brother your pussy looks so good like that! It looks like you want something stuffed in there!" Carla says.

"I feel empty." I say just before Sarah slowly slides two well lubricated fingers into my gaping hole. "That feels good." I add as I rock back on her fingers. She keeps it up for a few moments then uses the wipe to clean my bottom. It feels cool as it goes over my bottom.

"Alright let's get you diapered and then you can watch little sister." Sarah states. She lays me down with my head in Carla's lap. She raises my legs and slides a fresh diaper under me with Denise helping.

I can feel Carla's cock pressing against the side of my face. I look up and see her smiling down at me between her breasts. I turn my head slightly and kiss her cock through her diaper. I feel her press it against my lips. Once I am securely fastened into my diaper I sit up and look at Carla. "Your turn."

"I've got a feeling that little sister is going to be very wet and will get even wetter when I remove the dildo." Debbie states. "Okay little sister lay down and I'll undo your diaper." she adds as she helps her lay back and undoes her diaper.

I watch as her cock and pussy are uncovered. I can't stop looking at the dildo stuffed into her pussy or her hard cock. I watch as Debbie deflates the dildo and slowly remove it as Carla moans slightly. "Time for me to clean up little sister like she did me." I say and Debbie moves out of the way.

As I move in between Carla's legs I can see her pussy juice slowly leak out and roll down towards the dilator that is still in place. I extend my tongue and press against it a couple of times before I slowly slide it along the bottom of her pussy. Her juices taste sweet and are slightly slick. Instead of pushing my tongue inside her leaking pussy, I softly lick both sets of lips tasting more of the sweet addictive juices. I press my lips around her opening, pushing my tongue inside and suck up as much of sweet liquids as I can onto my tongue.

I hear her moan and feel her press her pussy further onto my face. I look up to see her face but my view is blocked by her cock. On which I see more of her juices, I remove my tongue and slid it up the middle of her pussy until I reach the bottom of her cock. The flavor changes slightly to a sweet tangy flavor but still tastes good and it is a little slicker.

I look up and even though I know we are the same size her cock looks bigger. I can see the veins and the tube running up its length. I thought to myself, 'Should I do this? I know I sucked her cock before but I wasn't really aware I was doing it until it was almost over.' I slid my tongue up her crotch on either side of her penis giving me some time to decide what to do.

I pull my head up a little from her penis and I look at it then I look up into her eyes. I can see her almost begging me to continue. As I'm looking into her eyes I decide what I'm going to do so I lower my head back down and extend my tongue. I place it at the base of her cock and flatten it out so as to cover as much of it as possible. I feel every heartbeat, every bump and curve. It also tastes sweet and a little tangier but only a little. I notice the juice in slicker as I glide my tongue along the underside of it. I see a large drop of precum forming at the tip of her penis so I point my tongue and place it into her piss slit and scoop up the drop. When I bring the drop up to my mouth I rub it against the roof of my mouth and find that it is very slick. I take a moment close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling of it in my mouth.

When I open them I look at the head of her penis and lower my head and lick around the head. I texture is different than I thought it would be so I slide just the head into my mouth. I'm amazed that it feels soft and a little spongy but hard at the same time. I know that I really don't know what to do but I think about what I like. I make circles around the head getting all the juices I can from it. I slide it further into my mouth. Then I back off keeping the head in my mouth. I slide it slowly back in and I can feel it touch the back of my throat and almost gag. I think to myself, 'I can do this I did it before. This time it is not only for her pleasure but for mine as well.'

I slowly slide my mouth down the shaft, feeling it touch the back of my throat I relax it. Allowing her hard cock to slowly slide down my throat, enjoying the feeling of it. I feel the ridge of the helmet rubbing against my throat.

"I love how your throat feels around my cock little brother." Carla says.

When my nose touches her pelvis I look up into her eyes and moan slightly around her cock. I feel her hands on my head. Her heartbeat is even more pronounced now that she is in my throat. I swallow a couple of times as best as I can.

"Ohhhh... Little brother that feels wonderful!" She says as she strokes my head.

I extend my tongue and can feel her pussy. As I start back up her penis I press my tongue against the bottom of her cock. Pressing along it as it slowly leaves my throat and then mouth. I taste her juices pushing out of the head of her cock giving me a wonderful taste of her other fluids. I realize then that I can have the best of both worlds and I still have one more pleasure to try. I see in her eyes the pleasure she has experienced as the head slowly slips from between my lips. I swallow the juices that are in my mouth but not before I show her that I have them, she moans slightly. Then I spread them around so the taste will linger.

"Little brother that was a masterful job of cleaning me up but I think you may have made matters worse for me." Carla states with a smile.

"Well little sister I will make it up to you later with something you've been wanting. There will be no need for tricks!" I reply. I look around and see the looks of surprise on Denise, Sarah and Debbie's faces.

There is pause of silence before Debbie looks at Carla. "Alright little sister let's get that product out of you. Come on lay across my lap so little man can get as good a view of you as you had of him!" she says and pats her stocking clad thighs.

Carla smiles at us both then standing up with her cock erect and says, "I'm really close Momma Debbie, so be careful." as she moves to place her cock between the lacey top stockings. Once in position she looks over her shoulder, smiles and then spreads her legs.

I have a bird's eye view of the dilator that is not only spreading her checks apart. But also stretching her second pussy open. I think about what it might feel like to push my cock deep inside her. I know it would feel warm and tight, just the thought of it is turning me on. I want to reach out and play with that dilator buried inside her. I watch as Debbie slides her fingers around the base and start to slowly pull on it. I see how her second pussy tries to keep it in place. I see her ring stretch just before Debbie lets it slide back inside.

Debbie does this several times. "Is my little girl ready to have this out of her?" she asks.

"Yes Mommy, take it out so little brother can see what I saw when his was removed." Carla replies.

I watch mesmerized as Debbie starts pulling the dilator out. When the widest part reaches her ring and spreads it even wider, I hear her moan softly and realize that I also moan slightly just watching it happen. When it finally comes free of her second pussy it leaves her wide open. I can see inside her and it looks so inviting. I know it wouldn't take much to push inside her at this very moment.

Sarah walks up behind me and places her hand on my bottom. Then she whispers in my ear, "You know little man that she had the same look on her face that you have now. I'll bet she was thinking about how easy it would have been to slide her hard erect cock into your gaping pussy. I know that it would have felt wonderful to her doing that." After a pause she adds "I know it would have felt wonderful because every time my fingers are in you it feels wonderful!"

A soft moan escapes my lips as I close my eyes and think about how good it feels to have a set of fingers probing my 'pussy' every time we are in the training room. I wonder if a stiff cock sliding in and out of me would feel even better while I watch Debbie fingering Carla's second pussy.

After a few minutes Debbie lays Carla down and puts a clean diaper on her and helps her stand up.

"I think everyone could use some more coffee...in the break room where have real cream for the coffee." Denise says with a smile at Carla.

"Well to tell the truth you taste a lot better than any cream we can get from the store." She replies with a grin.

"I can see that maybe you started something little man." Sarah says with a smile as she turns me towards the door.

"Hey don't blame me, you didn't complain when I did it!" I tell her. "Besides Momma Denise could have said no and went and got the cream."

"Little man has a point Denise." Debbie says. "You didn't exactly put up a fight."

As we step into the hallway and head for the break room. Carla asks, "Did anyone close the curtain in the training room?"

We get our answer when we step inside the break room and see everyone else standing in front of the window with smiles and the look of lust in their eyes. "I would say that the answer to your question is no Little sister. The real question should be is how much did they see!"

Rosa walks over turns and takes our hands then leads us to a table. "Let's just say that there are a lot of extremely horny women and a man in here with you two right now. Also I think that they will control themselves and not molest you two...for now!" She takes our cups and fills them with coffee then looks at Carla and holds up the creamer.

Carla looks at Denise and then says with a grin, "I think I better use that creamer for now."

David walks over and says, "That was so much sexier than anything you can get on video. I can't tell you how much I was wishing it was me with either one of you or both of you for that matter."

"I think we were all thinking the same thing." Lisa says.

"In a few minutes we'll get the product review done but for now let's just have some coffee and calm down." Denise says as she gets a cup of coffee and sits down across from Carla, Rosa and myself. "So did anything get done while we were in the training room?"

123456...8