My Man, My Marine, My Lover!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say yes Sir and I'll start." He said in a very husky rough voice with his eyes closed and his jaw clenched.

I felt his cock twitch in my hand as he threw his head back. "Oh Fuck! Too late...I'm ...going...to ..come." Three or four strokes later he did and his thick warm cum coated my hand and the inside of his pants.

I no sooner took my hand out of his jeans when my parents pulled into our driveway. I reached down into the picnic basket and took out some handy wipes. I handed Brian a few and wiped my hand clean with a few more. "Attention Marine, your C.O. is pulling into the drive."

"Fuck me." He groaned.

"I plan to. We just need to figure out where and when. Too bad you didn't go into logistics." I smiled back at him as he shoved the handy wipes down his pants to prevent a wet spot from seeping through his jeans.

"Tonight!" He growled out the word as he turned to greet my parents.

"God Marine you are one sexy man." I whispered to the back of his head and I licked him as I said it.

~~~~~~~~

It was around nine o'clock when Brian finally called my cell. "Hey. What are you doing?"

"I was just reading and waiting for you to call. How was dinner with your parents? How was your mom?"

"Good. Everything went well. Meet me at my Jeep in ten minutes." He sounded excited but serious.

"Ten minutes, see you there." I disconnected and ran into my bathroom. I quickly showered and changed in eight minutes flat. I grabbed my big leather sack purse and threw a few "essential items" in it just in case I needed them. A minute to look myself over and then I was headed downstairs and out the door.

"It's late, where are you going?" I heard my dad's voice call out from his home office.

"I'm going out to talk with Brian." I was standing in his doorway as we spoke.

"Baby, Brian leaves in a little over twenty four hours. You don't know where his going or when he'll be back. Do you think this is such a good idea?" My dad knew me too well for me to try to lie to him. Besides, there was no point. He was a Marine, a man, and my dad. He knew the deal.

"Dad it could be my only chance for him to know how much I love him. How much he means to me. I've waited my whole life for him. If it is the last time we are together, shouldn't we make the most of it? Wouldn't you want to make the most of it?" I sighed as I asked him more with my eyes than with my words.

He got up and walked over to me. He hugged me and said, "I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to have to worry about anything or be hurt by anything." He kissed my forehead. "Enough said, you're my daughter and you're going to do what you believe is right for you anyway. I've done my job and now I have to believe you know what is best for you."

I gave him a hug and kiss as I moved to the door. "Don't wait up for me. I'll be late."

"What's that phrase I hear the kids use? Oh yeah. Baby that's TMI, too much info. TMI for your old man." He said as he shook his head and went back to his desk.

Brian was standing by his jeep when I got out and crossed through the yard.

"What took so long?" He asked as he held my hand as I got in the jeep.

"Dad was in his office and had a few things to say before I left." I raised my eyebrow to let him know it involved him.

"Oh. How did that go? What did you tell him?" He actually sounded a little nervous.

"You sound nervous. Are you afraid of my Dad? Or are you afraid of your Commanding Officer? Or are you more afraid of what I said to Dad?" I laughed as his face actually took on a sick look.

"I am nervous. I know you and how you and your dad are with each other. I have no doubt you said something that will make me want to wear my flak jacket the next time I'm around him. And yes to all of the above because he is your Dad and my C.O. How did you leave it?"

"He told me he did his job and he trusted my decision. Then I told him not to wait up that I would be late. He kissed me and told me I gave him too much information." I laughed as he shook his head and walked around the jeep to get in the driver's seat.

"What's so funny?"

"You just did the same thing my dad did and your face has the same expression on it that my dad's did. He shook his head and walked back to his desk, looking just like that, right before I left." I smiled. "It must be a Marine thing."

"More likely it's an expression that men who love and care about you do when you say and do some of the things you say and do!" He sounded exasperated with me, but he was smiling when he said it.

"Well really Brian, you know how close my dad and I are. Did you expect me to lie to him? He's not dumb or unaware of what's been going on between us for, well forever!" I just looked over at him with a "what did you want me to do" look.

He leaned over and kissed me. "No, I don't want you to lie to your dad. I just don't want him to want to kill me when I bring you home." He had a wounded puppy look on his face.

"Well, I can't promise anything. You know how Marine Dads are when it comes to their daughters."

"Great. I'm a dead man." We both laughed as he started the jeep and backed out of the driveway.

"Yeah but baby, I promise I will make you very happy before he does you in." I winked when he looked over at me.

"Remember you said that Brat. Remember you said that, because I sure will!"

The ride was nice. It was a quiet night and not too hot. The sky was full of stars and we were both quietly searching our own thoughts. We drove about fifteen miles south of the base before Brian turned off the highway and into a housing community.

"Where are we going?" I was a little confused, I thought maybe we would go to a hotel but we were in a residential area. I was also nervous about what I had to tell Brian before we went too much further in our plans for the night.

"I called a friend who is out of town. I have a key to his place and I asked if I could barrow it." He looked over at me and reached out his hand, palm up. I took it and held his hand. "Are you ok with that?" He asked a little concerned that I might not be.

"Yes. I'm very ok with that." I smiled and squeezed his hand.

A few minutes later we were at a townhouse at the edge of the housing community. It was one of the last rows of townhouses and it backed up against a wooded area. It was quiet and no one was around as Brian helped me out of the jeep and walked me up the path to the townhouse.

As we entered I noticed it was clean and neat. The first floor was an open floor plan. The stairs were to the left of the front room and led up to a loft area. The master bedroom and bath were behind the open loft area that was apparently used as an office/sitting area. Brian locked the front door and took my hand as we walked into the front area.

"Do you want something to drink or anything? There is a nice white wine in the refrigerator." He was acting as host and he really didn't need to.

"No. I'm good." I said as I moved closer to him.

"Music?" He asked as he looked over at a sound system.

"No. I don't think so." I stepped in front of him. "Brian, are you nervous about this, about us?"

"A little." He took a deep breath and sighed. "I told myself no for so long, I'm questioning if this is the right choice. I'm questioning if I should be here with you, doing this, especially now." He was being so honest, so protective of me that it just made me more sure that this was right for us and I told him so.

"Brian this is right; just as it was right for you to hold back from me when you did. You were right. We probably weren't ready to share this back then. Now, we are both adults. We are both intelligent people who are more than capable of making an informed decision. I know this is a good thing for us. The fact that you are more worried about me and what's best for me than you are about yourself tells me this is very right. It tells me what I always knew. That you are the man for me."

I stepped right up next to him so that the fronts of our bodies were in full contact with each other. Slowly, I placed both of my hands on the sides of his face and gently held him between the palms of my hands. I tiptoed up so I could kiss him. My hands slid down his face, his neck, and onto his chest. I kissed him again as I rested my palms against his chest. I could feel his warmth. I could feel the beat of his heart. I could feel his intake of breath. Our eyes held each other and all of the feelings, all of the love we have had for each other was shared in that short space of time. In that one look into each other's eyes, into each other's hearts, we both knew it was our time to share.

Brian leaned down and kissed me. It was soft, subtle, and full of love. As he looked into my eyes he said, "I love you Andrea. I have loved you for a very long time. I have loved you all of my adult life and then some."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I stood there looking into his big brown eyes and tears ran down my cheeks. "I love you Brian. I have loved you since I was eight years old. I have always loved you. For me it was love at first sight. I have waited forever for you to tell me that you loved me too and I will wait forever to hear you say it again, if forever is what it takes. I hope it won't be and I hope what I need to tell you now doesn't change anything for us, for our plans tonight."

Brain looked at me a little confused. "What do you mean? What do you need to tell me?"

"Brian, I'm no saint. I can't tell you that I haven't been with a man in a sense. But what I have to tell you, what I need to tell you is that I've never really been with a man." My voice was shaking and I thought I was making complete sense but apparently not.

"Andrea, what do you mean? What are you saying?" He held me in his stare and I could see confusion in his look and on his face.

"Brian, I have had a few boyfriends over the years. I have been, to a degree, intimate with three of them." I took a moment to gather my nerve and take a few breaths to calm myself. "But Brian, I have never truly been with a man. I have never had intercourse with a man."

"What are you saying?" His voice sounded like he was caught between confused and surprised.

"I'm saying I have never fucked before. I have done other intimate things, other sexual things, but I never had intercourse with anyone."

"Really? Why? Why did you wait until now to tell me?"

"Yes really. Why? Because I didn't love any of them. I always knew I loved you. I always wanted my first time making love to be with you. I waited until now because until earlier today, I was never sure this would happen between us. I didn't feel the need to tell you something that might not mean anything to you anyway."

"Andrea, anything that affects or happens with you means something to me. I'm glad you told me. I wish I would have known earlier, I would have tried to make things more special for you. But I am very pleased you told me before we went any further. I'm honored you waited for me and that you want me to be your first "true" lover. I love you baby and I thank you." He took my hands in his and he kissed first one and then the other.

Then with my hand in his, we walked to the staircase and up to the master suite. Once we were in the room, Brian lit a few candles that were on the dressers. He took my hand and walked over to the side of the bed. He took the shoulder strap of my bag and removed it from my shoulder, then tossed it onto the chair next to the dresser.

We stood just inches from each other when he asked, "Are you sure about this? I will be leaving day after tomorrow. Are you sure this is what you want?" His eyes were full of love, of concern, of caring, and protection. He was begging me to be sure.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life. I want this Brian. I want you."

He leaned down and kissed my right temple. Then he moved and did the same to my left. He lightly kissed my eyes, first one than the other. Finally, he got to my mouth. He kissed me closed mouth and then pulled back to look at me. "Are you sure?"

I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him back to me as I said, "yes." His mouth covered mine and there was no hesitation as he took what he wanted from the kiss. His tongue entered my mouth and slowly but surely licked over every inch of it. I felt his silky tongue glide over mine, slide over the front of my teeth, then glide over the insides of my cheeks, only to come back and caress my tongue with his again. I could feel the warmth of his mouth on mine. His kiss was intoxicating and at times I felt like this was all too dreamlike. But it was so much better than my dreams because Brian was really in my arms and I was firmly held in his.

He gently pulled away from my mouth but stayed within inches of my face as he spoke and started to undress me. "I'm going to take your clothes off now." He wasn't asking permission, he was simply informing me. I nodded my head yes as if I had to give him consent before he continued.

Brian slid his hands down the sides of my body until he reached the hem of my tank top. He slowly pulled up over my abdomen, hesitating for just a second before raising it over my breast. As he pulled it up over my chest, I raised my arms above my head and he took it up and off of me the rest of the way. He tossed it on the top of my bag that he previously discarded on the chair.

He stroked his hands over my shoulders and then his thumbs across my collar bones. His hands were large and firm, yet his touch was so gentle. As his hands came together in the center of my chest his thumbs met at the top of my sternum. He slid the pads of his thumbs down along the sides of my breast bone until they were halted by my bra. He traced the lace trim of my bra cup line over the fleshy part of my breasts and then traced back again. The feathery touch of his fingertips on the soft skin of my breasts brought goose bumps to my skin and I shivered.

As his hands came back to the center of my cleavage, he unhooked the clasp of my bra. He looked into my eyes as he slowly pulled it back exposing my breasts as he pulled their protective covering from them. He let the material fall from his hands as he gently slid his fingers under the shoulder straps. His touch was tender but there was no doubt he was on a mission. He pushed them down my arms until my bra fell to the floor and my upper half was fully exposed to him.

His gaze left mine as his eyes roamed over my breasts and abdomen. I heard a quiet gasp as he took in every inch of my exposed skin. He licked his lips as his eyes wandered over my breasts and he caressed the soft fleshy mounds with his fingers and palms. He leaned down and kissed the tops of both of them and I moaned as his tongue encircled my areola and then flicked over my nipple causing it to peak. He teased the other with his fingers until it too hardened under his teasing touch.

Brian sat down on the side of the bed and pulled me to stand between his legs. He looked up at me as he held the weight of both of my breasts in his hands. His eyes were masked in lust and his face was beatific as it reflected his love for me. He leaned forward and still peeking up at me, he licked his lips until they shinned with the moisture of his tongue. Then he took my left nipple into his mouth and sucked. His sucking was light at first but he quickly increased the pressure and was literally pulling the sensitive little nub into his mouth. I could feel the force of his suck pull at the rucked nipple.

I cried out as my back arched and increased his access to my breasts. It hurt at the same time I couldn't get enough of it. My nipple was now throbbing under the force of his mouth. "Brian, please, it hurts." I barely moaned the words out but he didn't lighten up at all. In fact, he placed my nipple between his teeth and started to see-saw the edges of his teeth across the nub.

I cried out again, "Brian pleeease."

He reached up with his right hand and took hold of my other breast. As he massaged it, his fingers brought my other nipple to peak. He started to pinch it between in forefinger and thumb as his teeth were slowly torturing its sister.

I wanted him to stop, yet at the same time, I didn't want the feeling it was causing in me to end. My body felt warm. I felt my skin was somehow more sensitive. My breathing became a panting. An ache developed in my lower abdomen. What can only be described as electrical impulses were being sent from my pussy throughout my body. And I found myself with my hands tightly around the back of Brian's head holding him against my breast.

He teased me unmercifully for several minutes as I moaned and arched my body into his mouth and hands. Finally, when I felt I couldn't take any more of his assault on my poor breasts, I tried to pull away. He realized it was getting to be too much and he released the hold his mouth and hand had on my breasts.

The penetrating heat, the electrical tingling, and the intense pain that entered my nipples as he released the pressure on them and they perfused was mind shattering. The erotic pain initiated in my nipples, but its energy flowed through the rest of my body.

But that just gave him the opportunity to move on from there. His hands slid down my abdomen and came to rest on the waist of my capris pants. He unbuttoned them and carefully pushed them down my thighs and calves until they lay in a bunch at my feet.

Brian slid from the side of the bed to a kneeling position on the floor in front of me. He tapped the back of my right knee and I lifted my leg. He removed my pant leg over my foot and pulled off my sandal. Then he did the same on the opposite leg. I stood in front of him with only a pair of lacey hip hugger undies on.

As he looked up at me he said, "You are beautiful."

His hands caressed up and down the outsides of my legs. Slowly he brought them up to my thigh and then down again to my mid-calf area. He did this over and over until on his last stroke upward his hands caressed over my hips and he hooked his thumbs in the legs of my undies and his fingers griped the waist band. Ever so slowly he pulled them down inch by inch as he stared at every inch of skin they left exposed on their way down.

When they reached my ankles he looked up at me and I lifted each foot for him to remove them from me. He tossed them aside as if they were no longer of importance to him. Now, I stood before him completely naked and he knelt in front of me completely clothed. For some reason, I didn't feel any embarrassment or shame being completely naked in front of Brian. In fact, I felt quite comfortable and safe with him. Even with his intensely penetrating gaze on me, I felt at ease with him.

Reaching out I stroked his cheek with my fingers. Taking my hand in his he brought it to his mouth. Then he did one of the most sensuous things I ever experienced. He kissed each of my fingertips. But after he kissed it, he licked it and then inserted my finger into his mouth and caressed it with his tongue and lips. He suckled each and every one of them in the same way. He lightly kissed the tip, and then he licked the tip, and inserted it all the way into his mouth. He tongued it before sucking on it for several seconds and repeating the maneuver on my next digit.

I was stunned by the effect and sexual intensity such a simple act had on me. I felt myself becoming more sexually excited and wet as he took each finger into his mouth. I could feel my sexual juices moistening my pussy.

My sex scent was becoming noticeable and Brian was not immune. As he sucked my last digit into his mouth he looked up at me and was telling me with his eyes that he was aware of my excitement and scent. As he removed my finger from his mouth, he leaned his head forward. He rested his face right on my lower abdomen. He was mere inches from my sex and he was inhaling deeply as if he were taking his last breaths.