My Man, My Marine, My Lover!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian." He stopped me from speaking by biting at my ass yet again.

"Shhh! No talking, only feeling and experiencing." He commanded.

I felt him draw circles with his nose on the surface of my ass. Then I felt him trace those same circles with his tongue. I could feel his hands move to the center of my ass and he inserted his thumbs along the curve of my ass crack. He stroked his thumbs up and down along my crack.

I was shocked by the feel of his wet warm tongue as he licked along the inner aspect of my ass. He licked from the bottom of my crack, across my anus, to the very top of my crack. I squirmed at the odd foreign feeling of his tongue in my ass, but as he held me still and repeated his motions I found it cripplingly erotic.

I was literally afraid to move. I didn't want to move because I was afraid it would change the sensation I was feeling. I didn't want to move because I didn't want Brian to think he should stop. I didn't want to move and literally couldn't move because I fucking loved what he was doing to me. I didn't want the feeling of a pure adrenaline rush to stop. My blood was pumping through me at a rapid pace. Lightning flashes were going off in my sex and throughout my body. Descriptive words, naughty thoughts, and vivid pictures of what was happening to me were shooting through my mind.

I felt completely out of control, yet completely controlled. I felt completely vulnerable, yet completely invincible. It was like in allowing Brian this access to me, this forbidden access, allowing him this control over me I was gaining a sense of power and strength in myself. I have always been a strong woman even as a child. I always thought it came from being raised by two strong parents, in a Marine household, and moving around so often. But this was new. I was outside of my comfort zone and I was feeling a rush of power. It was a combination of so many different types of feelings, female power, cognitive power, emotional power, and yes sexual power. I liked it and I didn't want it to stop.

My body squirmed as Brian's tongue focused on my anus now. Feeling the warm wet tip of his tongue circle my anus made me tremble with delight. Goose bumps covered my body and I couldn't stop myself from shivering at the feeling of his tongue there. The pictures in my head were as erotic as any I had ever seen on film. My man's mouth, his tongue was stimulating my anus and fireballs were bursting throughout my body.

"Are you ok baby?" He caressed my ass as he spoke. Then he licked around my puckered anus as he waited for me to gather my words to answer.

"Umm Hmm. Ok. I'm ok." I gasped. Top of my class at an Ivy League University and I can't form a coherent, grammatically correct sentence. This experience was that overpowering for me.

"Too much? Do you want me to stop?" His voice was deep and gravely as he asked.

"No. God no!" I pushed my ass up as I said no, without even realizing it. If my words weren't enough to keep him going, my non-verbal was a pure invitation to do as he pleased. Luckily for me, Brian took both as an invitation to my body.

He kissed my ass, first on the left cheek, then the right. Then he slid his tongue back into action. He swirled around my anal sphincter several times until I started to moan again. Then he darted his tongue into my anus repeatedly. He entered me only about an inch, but it was very stimulating. As he darted his tongue in and out, he would rotated the firm tip of his tongue when it was inside me.

"Fuck! Brian, that...feels...so...good! I can't...believe...how good. Fuck! Shit! Brian!"

I was panting in between words and the erotic movement of his tongue in my ass. I was so excited that I felt my sex leaking down the front of me and wetting the sheet below me. I could feel my moisture gather between my thighs. I tried to push myself into the bed to increase pressure on my clit and give me some release, but it didn't help. Brian, in tune to my movements and my needs came to my rescue.

"Let me help you baby." I heard him say.

He removed his tongue from me just long enough to get the words out and then he was back to working me again. This time his help came in the form of his fingers inside of my sex. I felt his hand slide between my legs and then press up against my sex. He slid his fingers through my sex gathering my juices. Then he none too gently, rubbed my clit with his forefinger while utilizing his middle and ring finger inside my vagina.

His tongue continued its battering of my anus as his fingers continued their attack on my clit and vagina. It didn't take long for his siege on my body to win my surrender. I pushed forward against his fingers. I pushed back against his tongue. I rocked my body like a pendulum, back and forth, back and forth. I cursed, I cried out, I even screamed once before I pulled a pillow down and bit into it. I screamed and cried several times but they were muffled by the pillow I pushed into my mouth.

"Do you want to come baby?" He asked and then he bit my ass again.

I thought what a stupid question. I always tell the junior students I work with that there are no stupid questions, but that one beats them all. I thought to myself, has anyone ever said no to that question? Then for a second, I thought about it. I thought about saying no and staying in this state of aroused torture for a few minutes more. The only thing that stopped me was wondering how far Brian would take it. He might make me stay aroused until I 'ring out' or worse. I would refuse to and suffer for God knows how long. Thank God I came to my senses.

"Yes. Yes. Yes, I want to come." I removed the pillow edge from my mouth and yelled at him.

"Ok. Ok. I hear you." He sounded so calm and controlled that I wanted to hit him.

Brian pulled me up by the hips until I was kneeling with my head down resting on the pillow I had been biting. Now, my ass was up in the air and he pushed my back down almost into a semi-downward dog yoga pose. His left hand swung around my waist and continued his work on my clit.

"Brian, enough. I need to come now." I yelled.

"Spread em!" He yelled back at me. I heard him open another foil packet and looked back to see him as he rolled the condom down the length of his shaft.

He quickly crawled up between my legs and his upper thighs were pushed against my ass. He pushed his cock against my sex and slid directly into my vagina. His left hand kept circling and pinching at my clit as it felt like thousands of sharp little pins were picking my poor sex nub. As he thrust his cock into me he banged off my ass and thighs. The slapping of his body into mine was accentuated by his grunts and my yelps.

"Slap," of skin on skin.

"UGH!" of Brian pushing into me.

"Ahh!" As I tightened around him and my sex pulsed.

Over and over the room was filled with the sounds.

"Slap!" "UGH!" "Ahh!"

"Slap!" "UGH!" "Ahh!"

"Slap!" "UGH!" "Ahh!"

We were both at the peak of our journey when Brian slid his finger around my anal sphincter causing me more havoc. Then he gently embedded it into my anus and I screamed and fell off the precipice. I wasn't thinking, I was only feeling and I went over hard. My body seized up, every muscle fiber in me contracted, and then every synapse fired at once and I lost control. My mind was on overload and every sexual feeling and emotion I ever had came to fruition in that moment. My heart was beating like I just ran a six minute mile. I could barely catch my breath. My body collapsed. If Brian's arm wasn't around my waist I would have face planted into the mattress.

My sex walls went into spasm and I felt Brian pound inside of me. Now that I climaxed, he used his two hands to hold my hips now. He continued to piston his cock into my sex until he reached his goal. His fingers dug into my hips and his body collapsed over my back as he spewed his cum into the condom. He had just enough forethought and strength to hold onto me as he guided us onto our sides and down to the mattress.

He held me close, spooning me from behind. He wrapped his arms around me. His left arm was under my body and wrapped around my chest. His right wrapped over my right hip and held tightly around my abdomen. I could feel his short rapid breaths in my ear and along my neck as his head rested on mine. I had no energy left. I was amazed that I could clasp his fingers with my left hand and threw my right arm and hand back to rest half on his hip and the half on his ass.

We fell asleep in that position and woke up almost three hours later in the very same position. Brian woke first. I was awakened as his hands started to wonder. His left hand played nicely with my nipple and breasts. His right hand started to slide down between my legs before I stopped him.

"No Brian, you can't." My thoughts were clearly focused and I remembered exactly where his hand had been just a few hours ago.

"Why? What happened to the woman who said 'I want to make love as often as humanly possible' just a few hours ago?" He leaned over and looked at me questioning my rejection.

"I do and I will, as soon as, you wash your hands and brush your teeth." I looked him in the eye and kissed his cheek. "I don't like the idea of let's call it 'back to front' exploring. I'm not saying 'no' to another round of love making. I'm just asking you to wash your hands and brush your teeth first."

"You're kidding right?"

"No. I'm not kidding. That's a bad habit Brian. It can cause some serious infections and illnesses. I don't mind some fun and kinky sex. I'm just not into dirty sex. I don't think it's too much to ask. Do you?"

"No, I guess not. It's just no one..." He stopped before he finished his sentence.

"Let me guess, none of your previous lovers has ever asked you to do this before." I looked at him and sighed.

"No. No one ever has asked me." He still looked at me like I had two heads for asking.

"Brian, why do you wear a condom?"

"Now what are you talking about?"

"Do you wear a condom as a form of birth control?"

"Yeah, but mostly for protection against..." He stopped and looked at me as the light went on in his head.

"Exactly, you wear a condom to prevent the transmission of diseases. I want you to wash your hands and brush your teeth for the same reason. I love you more than enough to do the same for you if the opportunity arises." I looked at him and smiled wickedly at him.

He looked at me and visibly swallowed the lump I just put in his throat at the thought of what I said.

"Yeah, well you don't have to worry about that, because that won't be happening." He said as he jumped out of bed and strolled over to the bathroom.

"Ever!" He emphasized as he went to go into the bathroom.

"We'll see. I have a strict policy regarding the goose and the gander!" I smiled as he closed his eyes and shook his head no.

"Then consider me the other white meat. Chicken!"

"Brian."

"Yeah," he looked back at me.

"There are two toothbrushes in my purse if you need one." I smiled at him and winked.

"Thanks." He grabbed my bag off the chair and routed around until he found the toothbrush. "Do you always carry so much in your bag?" He said as he pulled out the extra undies I tossed in it before leaving my house.

"No, not always. I thought it best to be prepared for the 'just in case' scenario."

"I don't remember you being a Girl Scout." He teased.

"I wasn't. I'm just the daughter of a man who believes in being one step ahead of the game."

He nodded as he went into the bathroom. I heard him washing and I swear he must have brushed his teeth for three or four minutes before I yelled in to him.

"Brian enough with the brushing already get back in here."

He ran in and dove onto the bed practically crushing me as he landed half on top of me. He kissed my face like a new puppy. Licking and kissing all over my face and mouth.

"Does my breath smell fresh and minty?" He asked as I smacked at him to get him away from me.

"Yes. Now behave and stop it. You're getting me all wet."

"I thought that was the idea." He laughed as he pulled me into his arms.

We made love for a third time that night and then we saw dawn break. I was sitting between Brian's legs and my back was up against his chest. He cradled me between his thighs and I rubbed up and down the sides of his muscular quads as we talked. We held each other and talked about what the future held for us.

"I have to sign in tonight and remain on base until I'm deployed. Once we get our orders we won't be allowed off base. I'll ship out shortly after." He said as he kissed my neck and caressed my breasts.

"Do you have any idea where you will be stationed?"

"Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to say anything. You know that. Our unit placement is 'need to know'." He kissed my ear and bit at my lobe.

"I know. I don't know why I asked that. It was a stupid question." I laughed and hit the side of his thigh as I continued. "But not as stupid as your question."

"My question? When did I ask a stupid question?" He looked wounded by my accusation.

"How about when I was in the troughs of passion, panting, wiggling, and screaming and you asked, "Do you want to come baby?" I hit him again. "Really Brian, if that isn't the dumbest thing you ever asked."

I looked back at him and he started to laugh. We both broke out laughing and hugged each other.

"You're right. That was a stupid question. It probably was the dumbest thing I've ever said."

We both got quiet after our breakout laughter. Reality had set in and we realized we would need to get up soon and shower. More so, we realized our time together was limited and we didn't want to leave and let the rest of the world back in so soon.

"Brian, will you write to me? Real hand written letters. Snail mail letters." I whispered quietly as I gripped his hands and pulled his arms tight around me.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes. I want you to write as much as possible. When you're away I want real letters. Always."

"Then I will. Always." He started to caress my breast and I could feel him become aroused.

"Brian." I wiggled my butt back against his groin and felt his cock jump.

"Yeah, Brat." He knew just by the sound of me whispering his name.

"I love you." I said as I reached up and pulled his head down to kiss his mouth.

"Yeah, I know." He hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too. I've loved you for a long time. I'll love you for a long time to come." His hand went between my legs and he started to make love to me again.

"How long a time?" I sighed as I parted my legs to give him easy access to me.

"Forever!" He whispered into my mouth as his tongue started to explore.

~~~~~~~~

If you like the story of Andrea (Brat) and Brian please let me know. I'm considering a part two if you like it, but I would appreciate your feedback.