My Man, My Marine, My Lover!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were shaking, as was most of my body. Things were getting very intense and I felt it in every muscle of my body. Thoughts were racing through my mind and endorphins were pumping through my blood. I was in a heightened state of sexual arousal and my man was on his knees and still fully dressed.

"Brian." He looked up at me as I stroked my hands over the back of his head and neck. "Stand up baby."

He looked at me, kissed my pubic mound, took a deep breath of my sex, and then stood up. His eyes were a smoldering dark chocolate color. His mouth held a slight smile and his jaw was held tight. His shoulders were tense. As I started to massage my hands across his shoulders and his upper arms, I felt him start to relax his muscles.

I leaned forward and kissed his chest through his shirt. I reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. When I got down to where it was tucked into his jeans, I just unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Then I pulled the tails of his shirt out and undid the last two buttons. I slid my hands under his shirt and ran the flats of my palms up over his abdomen and chest. His muscles tightened as I caressed my hands over them. His skin was warm and soft, but his body was firm. I slid my hands over his shoulders and removed his shirt. I let it fall to join the rest of the clothing on the floor.

I kneaded his shoulders for a few minutes while I placed little butterfly kisses over his chest. When I finally felt some of the tension leave his shoulder muscles, I drew my hands down the sides of his rib cage and hooked my fingers into the waist of his jeans. I took my time taking them off of him. Then I brought my hands back up and repeated the motion and removed his boxers-briefs.

As I did this, I gave his body the same intense exam he had given mine. My gaze surveyed every inch of him and my hands and fingers followed. I started at his chest and worked my way down. On the way down, I was careful not to touch his erection, but I the way back up, I had a different plan. When I had caressed his entire body and my hands rested on the outsides of his calves, I started my progression back up. This time I traced along the inside of his legs.

My hands caressed over his calves, up his knees, and slowly along the insides of his thighs. As I stood in front of him I enclosed his scrotum in the palms of my hands. I watched his face intently as I manipulated the semi-firm balls held in the rippled soft tissue. I rubbed over them with my thumbs. I massaged the back of them with my fingertips. Then I started to slowly move my fingers and thumbs over them and roll them in between. I started with a slow pace and a soft touch. After a minute or two I increased the pace and pressure of my touch. With each change, Brian's breathing changed. Occasionally he would moan or make an incomprehensible sound.

After several minutes of this I attained a rather rapid rolling motion and a slightly less than painful amount of pressure on his balls, Brian pushed his pelvis forward and cried out, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" as he rocked back and forth. His legs started to shake and I could see his abdominal muscles tense. His cock was hard and fully engorged. Its head was dark purple and as Brian cried out a small amount of liquid pearl colored cum started to leak from his penal opening. He reached down and grabbed my wrists. "No more. I can't take any more."

His breathing was rapid and a light film of perspiration had formed and now covered his face and chest. His facial muscles were held as tightly as every other muscle in his body. I released his balls and stroked my hand up the length of his cock. He moaned, "Umh! Oh God!" Then he quickly took my hands in his and pulled them away from his cock.

He turned me so that my back was facing the bed and then he lifted me and placed me across the middle of the mattress. I watched as he climbed up next to me. I watched as his well- toned muscular body traveled onto the bed and not one movement went unnoticed. He was beautiful and every movement was orchestrated as he came to kneel beside my thigh.

He knelt next to my thigh and faced me. He rested his body weight back onto his calves as he half knelt, half sat back. His erection was front and center. He was a well-endowed man. Fully erect he was magnificent, he was long and he had a rather thick shaft. His veins were distended and the head of his penis was almost heart shaped. The head of his penis was crowned with a dense ring of tissue and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Brian leaned forward and started to rub his hands over my body. He started at my shoulders and worked his way down. He cupped and squeezed my breasts and nipples, sending shivers down my spine. He massaged my abdomen and rib cage until I felt a warm burn between my legs. His hands came down my sides and slid back to squeeze my ass tightly in his hands. When he brought them forward, he caressed them along my hip bones and down to my pubic bone. He buried first one hand and then the other between my legs and then he started to spread my thighs open.

As he spread my thighs he gave me simple instructions to follow. "Open your legs for me." I did as asked.

"Spread them wider so I can kneel between them." Again, I did as he requested.

As Brian repositioned himself between my legs, I trembled with anticipation of what he would do next. He was kneeling just below my knee level and his hands were sliding up and over the fronts of my thighs. His fingers gripped the outside of my thighs and his thumbs dug into the inner aspect of my thighs. Each time he stroked upward, he came closer and closer to my pussy. At last I felt his thumbs brush over my labia. A chill went through my body and I felt a flow of warm fluid coat the inner walls of my sex and labia. My muscles automatically clenched and my pelvis made a rolling motion.

Brian's eyes slowly swept from my sex up over my abdomen and breasts and came to rest on my face. He held my eyes with his and he quietly checked in with me. "Are you ok?"

His face was full of love and tenderness, his voice full of concern. His eyes were still clouded with lust but, he was focused on me, on my needs. I nodded my head and whispered "Yes." As I reached down to touch his hand. He smiled at me and I returned it with a smile of my own.

He immediately went back to his previous task and placed both hands at the apex of my inner thighs. He lightly brushed the pads of his thumbs over my labia. He stroked them back and forth before he inserted them between my lips and spread them open. I was wet and the cool air touching my warm center made me ache with need. I wanted Brian, needed him. My pelvis arched up and I called for him.

"Brian please. Please baby, I need you. I want you so much." I pushed my body toward him.

"You have me baby. I'm yours. Now, I'm going to make you mine."

Brian looked into my eyes as he spoke. Then he leaned down and kissed my abdomen. He drew little wet circles around my belly button with his tongue. He kissed my lower abdomen as he moved further south on my body. As his lips and tongue stroked over my body, his thumbs stroked over my outer sex.

When his mouth came to my pubic mound, he kissed me as his thumbs entered my sex again. He slid his thumbs inside of my labia as he stroked his thumbs back and forth. His fingers caressed my sex as his tongue started to flicker across my clit. He matched the rhythm of his fingers to that of his tongue. The pleasure center in my brain was on overdrive and electrical pulsations were firing from my clit and exploding in my woman's core. I couldn't help myself. I cried out.

"Brian, please take me! I can't wait any longer." My body was on edge and every muscle in my body was flexed in need.

"Not yet baby. I want to taste you first. I want to make love to you with my mouth and tongue first. I've dreamed of this. I've dreamed of burying my face between your legs, my tongue between your sex lips, and of tasting your sweetness. I dreamt of eating every inch you."

My body quivered at his words. I felt warmth deep in my pussy as I got even wetter. I started to pant and I could hear my heart pound in my ears. I no sooner heard his last word before his mouth was on me. He spread me open with his fingers and he sank his tongue into me. The entire surface of his tongue stroked me from my perineum to my clit. He initially started slow and gentle, leisurely drawing his tongue from back to front, but that didn't last long. He was like a man having his last meal.

He licked me like I was an ice cream cone and I melted into his touch as if I were. His tongue came from back to front, back to front, repeatedly. Then he lightly circled the tip of his tongue around the entrance to my vagina. He had me moaning at every shift of his tongue.

"Ahh! Ahh! Brian please." I begged him as I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him into me.

I could feel him curl his tongue inside of me. He looped it into a firm point and rapidly darted his tongue in and out of my vaginal opening. His right hand held my pussy open to his oral love making while his left thumb and forefinger massaged, twisted, and pinched my clit. The soft wet touch of his tongue was in direct counterpoint to the harsh torture of his fingers on my clit. His touch wreaked havoc on my mind and my body. I was no longer in control of my own body's response. At that moment, he owned me and I responded only to him.

"Brian please." I cried. "I can't take any more. Please stop. Please."

My body was shaking and my muscles taut with excitement. My breasts were firm and my nipples hard as little rocks. There was an ache deep in my abdomen that seemed to be communicating with the rest of my body. I felt pulsations in my clit that were firing shards of hot energy to my vagina and throughout my body. I was on fire.

"Do you need to come baby?" He stopped for a moment as he asked his question and looked up at me.

"Yes Brian please!" I reached down and touched his face, caressing my fingers down his cheek.

Without another word he placed his mouth over my clit and began to suck me off. He held on to me tightly between his lips and sucked hard and fast. He slid two fingers inside of me and started to stroke me. His fingers came in contact with my soft tissue and I cried out at the pleasure he induced in me.

"Yes baby, yes, right there." I cried. "Don't move. Oh God Brian, don't stop." I arched my pelvis into his touch.

I felt him flick his tongue across my clit as he continued to suck on me. His fingers quickened their pace and he started to thrust them into me hard and fast. I tried to match him stroke for stroke with my hip movements but I couldn't keep up. I felt my entire body tense and I could see bright white behind my clenched eyelids.

"I'm going to come. Oh God! I'm going to come." I announced into the quiet of the room.

"Come for me baby. I want to taste your cum all over me. Come for me baby and I'll lick you clean." His words were so sultry, his voice raspy with need and desire of his own. The sound of Brian's voice and his words were all it took to push me through my own barricade.

I felt my body seize up and tense. My head and neck arched back. My pelvis came off the bed. Heat flowed through my body. White lights burst behind my eyelids. My breath came in broken sobs and I called out his name as I experienced my first truly exquisite orgasm.

I felt Brian's hands caressing over my body as I slowly returned to baseline. He remained between my legs but he was looking up at me with complete adoration. His touch was gentle and caring as his hands stroked over my skin. "Andrea, are you ok babe?"

"I'm more than ok Brian." I smiled down at him and reached for his hand as it rested on my hip. I held it and laced my fingers between his. "That was worth waiting for Brian. That was definitely worth waiting for all this time."

"I'm glad you think so, but we are far from done here." He smiled the most deviously sexy smile I have ever seen on him or any man. "I think I remember promising to 'lick you clean' if you came for me. We both know I'm a man of my word."

Brian slid his forearms under my thighs and lifted my pelvis off the bed. My legs were now over his shoulders and he placed his forearms under my butt. My sex was elevated off the bed to the level of his mouth so that he didn't need to bend his neck. It was a comfortable level for him to literally lick me clean and he did. All I had to do was enjoy him and I did. I just laid there and let him take over my body. It was an all-consuming erotic experience.

When he was done, he crawled up to lie beside me. I rolled onto my side so that I could look at him as we talked. His arms were wrapped around me and he was constantly caressing me or kissing me as we lie in each other's arms and talked. I was nervous he was having second thoughts about fully making love with me. So I laid my head on his chest and listened closely to his breathing and heart beat until I gathered enough courage to ask him.

"Brian." My voice was weak and I hesitated.

"Yeah." He was quiet and I think he knew that I was worried he changed his mind because of my earlier confession to him.

"Have you...are we...did you..." For an intelligent woman, all of a sudden, I lost my ability to complete a cohesive sentence. Thank God Brian knew me so well and wasn't into drawing out my torture, at least not verbally.

"No Andrea, I haven't changed my mind. I still want to make love with you. I just thought we should take our time. We aren't in any hurry and I want to savor you. I want to savor this time, our first time together." He leaned down and kissed my head.

"Brian, I want to make love with you too. I want to make love to you as often as humanly possible until we have to leave." I sighed as the words were finally out of my mind and my mouth.

My ability to speak had returned just in time. As I whispered what I wanted across his chest, I began to kiss around his nipples. I slid my hand down his chest and over his abdomen as I licked his nipple into a small hard nub. I heard a deep intake of breath and his heart beat quicken as my hand arrived at its destination, his erect cock. I encircled his cock in my hand and altered my touch between slowly fondling his balls and rubbing my hand along his shaft. I sucked his nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

Every few seconds, I would lift my head and whisper my warm breath across his wet nipple as I told him what I wanted. I never stopped stroking his cock during our discussion. I traced my fingers over his engorged vein standing prominently along the underside of is cock. Brian pushed his head back into the pillow as my fingers teased along his hard shaft. Brian remained silent as my mouth, my tongue, and my hand aroused his body.

"I think we have taken our sweet time Brian." I whispered to him as I rubbed up his hard shaft and traced around the neck of his erection.

"I think the last few years have been more than enough time." I sucked his nipple into my mouth and nipped it with the edges of my teeth pulling up on it ever so slightly as I cupped his balls in one hand and squeezed until they popped free of my grasp.

"Oh Fuck!" He moaned as he lifted his pelvis and pushed his cock into the stroke of my hand more forcefully. I could hear the change in his breathing pattern. It excited me to have this effect on him.

"Now I want to savor you." This time when I rubbed up his cock I tightened my grasp. When I got to the tip of his penis, I gently pinched his head between my finger and thumb. Brian cried out.

"Christ Andrea. Are you trying to make me come before we even make love?" His voice trembled on every other word. His eyes were dark brown pools and his facial muscles were tight. I showed little to no mercy. I hit him in his pride.

"Come on Marine, can't you take the pressure? Are you going to break Marine? Are you going to come so soon? Do you want to ring the bell; do you want to ring out?" I taunted him with my words.

I increased the friction and pace of my hand strokes on his cock. I started to double hand him. As one hand finished its up-stroke, the other griped his base and started the next up-stroke. I pulled his cock like you would stretch out taffy. Over and over my hands griped his base and pulled upward. I felt him enlarge in my hands. I could feel his cock pulse and jerk as I continued to manipulate his cock through the grasp of my hand.

"Fuck! Fuck! No! Fuck no!!" He panted between each cry. "I won't be the one to ring out baby, I promise you that." As he said it, he grabbed my wrist and stopped my sensual torture of his erection. He quickly rolled over trapping my body under his.

"Now let's see how you like to be teased and tortured. Let's see who will ring out first." He taunted me back.

He grasped my wrists in his hands and gently pulled my arms over my head. Transferring both my wrists into his one grasp, he held my arms extended above my head. He stared into my eyes as his other hand started its journey down my body, stopping only to tease specific erogenous areas of my body in its path.

Brian lightly drew the pads of his fingers down the underside of my arm exerting just enough pressure not to tickle but to arouse. He caressed under my arm pit and crossed to the curve at the side of my breast. As he slid his fingers over the fleshy outer curve of my breast I gasped and my body reflexively pulled away from his hand.

"So you like that do you? That's a pleasure spot for you is it?" He smiled knowingly and filed that information for later. He wasn't done yet. He had an agenda. He stroked his hand across that area several more times before I cried out in answer to his question.

"Yes. Yes. That's a pleasure spot." My body was arched from the beautiful torture his touch was causing me.

As he continued to orchestrate his hand over my skin, I felt like parts of my body lit up as he touched me. He moved his hand across my breast and grazed the tips of his fingers over my nipple. I couldn't control myself; I felt my body push up to meet his touch. Then he lowered his mouth to my breast and gently placed a few soft light kisses over my breast.

"Brian, I need you. I need more of you. Now!" I whimpered as my need outweighed my restraint.

He released his grasp on my wrists and brought his other hand down to my breast. He took both breasts into his hands and started to massage them. His hands were full as he worked the firm tissue of my breast between his fingers and thumbs. God the man's hands knew what they were doing. I sighed with pure pleasure as Brian leaned down and lapped at my breasts with his tongue.

He sucked hard on my nipple while he pinched the other. I cried out but that just caused him to increase the pressure. His mouth was so warm and wet as he manipulated my nipple that I felt myself clench every pelvic muscle I had in order to stop the need I felt to come.

"Brian, I'm close. Please Brian, please make love to me now. Please baby." My voice was soft, quiet, and clearly begging him to help me.

He lifted his body off mine and slid his knee between my legs pushing side to side in order to spread my legs. I felt like I could barely move but when he said, "Bend your knees up." I did. I saw him reach up and pull a pillow down.

"Lift your hips." He told me and I did. He folded the pillow in half and placed it under my lower back and the top part of my ass.

"Rest down." He watched me as I followed his instruction. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes." I nodded and looked into his eyes questioning his actions.

"The pillow will elevate your pelvis and give me better access, more of a straight line so to speak. You'll be more comfortable and better able to take me. I'll be able to go deeper inside of you. I want all of me inside of you." His voice was deep and lust covered his face and darkened his eyes.