My Man, My Marine, My Lover!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want all of you in me." I said as I reached for his face.

As I pulled his face toward me he met me more than half way and kissed me. The first kiss was soft and warm. Then next was hard and demanding. His mouth covered mine and he melted my heart with that kiss. He was demanding, controlling, forceful, and yet I felt love, warmth, and caring all at the same time. Brian was mine. He was my man, my Marine, and soon to be my lover.

He pulled back and looked at me. I could see all of the desire and need in his eyes. I could also see all of the questions there too. I wanted to reassure him.

"I want you Brian. I need you. I love you. I've loved you most of my life and I will continue to love you all of my life." I just stared into his face and held his gaze.

As I said this I massaged my hands up and down the muscles of his upper arms. He leaned to his right and kissed the top of my hand as it slowly swept up his arm and rested on his shoulder. He repositioned himself as he knelt at my feet. He placed his hands on my ankles and lightly massaged his hands up my calves. His hands came to rest on my knees and he spoke to me calmly and lovingly.

"Andrea, spread your legs for me love." His voice was quiet but there was no remaining doubt or question in his voice or in his eyes.

As I started to move I felt his gentle touch between my legs as he spread them a little wider. He moved his body forward and started to lean toward me.

"Drop your knees to the side babe. Let them fall open and relax your muscles." As he gently gave me instruction as to what he wanted, he slid his hands up my inner thighs. I was so wet I could feel my juices leaking from me. I gasped as his hands reached my sex. I was on fire and bolts of pleasure and desire were stabbing through me.

He kept massaging the inner aspect of my left thigh as he placed the palm of his right hand over my entire sex. His hand covered me. The tips of his fingers rested over the bottom of my mounds and the base of his hand rested at the level of my perineum. He didn't move it, he didn't tease me, and he just held the flat of the palm of his hand over me. The contact of his touch on me was warm. His touch was firm and he simply held a light pressure over my sex as he looked directly into my eyes and spoke to me.

"Relax babe. I want you to take a deep breath in and hold it." He held my gaze and didn't move as he waited for me to follow his command.

I took a deep breath in and tried to hold it, but I couldn't. My body was shaking and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I was so in love with this man and I had waited so long for this that I started to hyperventilate. My body was starting to shake. Brian just knelt there, holding my gaze, firmly but gently pressing his hand to my sex.

"It's ok baby. Everything is ok. Now, take a deep breath and hold it." He watched as I tried again.

"That's better, you're doing great. Now, I want you to do it again. Hold it for my count of five. This time slowly breathe out to my count of five."

I took a deep breath in and held it while Brian calmly counted out loud. His eyes never left mine and his hand never released its reassuring pressure on my sex.

"One, two, three, four, five." I heard him say. "Ok. Breathe out slowly. One, two, three, four, five." He watched me intently as I followed his count.

"How are you doing? Any better?" He still held my sex under the palm of his hand.

"Yes. Thanks Brian. I don't know what happened. I never lose it like that. I'm so embarrassed." I could feel my cheeks getting red and warm.

"It's ok. I'm used to making my women so nervous they hyperventilate." He teased. "Do you want to slow down or stop for a while?" He was asking out of concern for me, not fear or nervousness.

"No." I said emphatically. "I definitely don't want to slow down. I have plans for you and none of them include slowing down." I wrapped my feet behind his back and tugged him toward me.

"Ok, I get the message." He laughed lightly. "No slowing down."

He removed his hand from my sex and reached over me to the bedside table. He opened the drawer and pulled out a strip of foil wrapped condoms. He tore one from the strip and placed the rest on top of the table. I looked at him questioning how he knew the condoms were there. I was a little hurt thinking that he may have brought other women here and he knew the lay of the land. He seemed to know exactly what there was to drink, where the music was, he knew there were matches and candles to be lit. Now, he knew there were condoms in the bedside table. As if he read my mind, he answered me.

"You don't think that these things showed up on their own do you?" He kissed my knee. "I came by earlier and brought wine, music, candles and these." He held up the condoms.

"I also cleaned up a bit and put fresh sheets and blankets on the bed. I also cleaned the bathroom and put out clean towels." He smiled at me. "I'll show you that later, much later."

I smiled back at him totally reassured by his explanation and much happier than I was a few seconds ago. He had taken part of his day to prepare for our being together. He knew about the wine and candles because he brought them here for us. Another reason to love my man.

Brian repositioned himself closer to me. He reached back and grabbed my ankles placing my feet on the bed next to him. He was so close to me that the front of his thighs touched the backs of mine. He watched my face for a minute as he opened the condom wrapper and slid the condom over his cock. He grasped his erection in his hand and looked down at my sex. He leaned forward resting his left hand on my knee. With his cock in his right hand he started to caress the head of his cock along my sex crease. I felt myself shudder at his touch. He continued to stroke the head of his cock along my slit. I moaned.

"Ahh! Brain."

He leaned in a little closer and the head of his cock entered just below my slit. I was wet and he slid easily up and down along my lips. After a few more strokes he leaned in further. I could feel the tip of his cock against me now as he worked his way up and down my sex. I felt the tip of his erect cock just barely enter me as he slid over my vagina and then again over my urethra. The sensation was intense and all I wanted was more of him in me.

When the tip of his erection bumped into my firm little clit, I cried out. "Oh God, Brian please!"

I felt his body shake between my legs and when I looked down at him his eyes were closed and he was deep breathing. I realized he was drawing this out for me and it was torturing him just as much.

"Please Brian, I'm ready for you. Please."

I searched his eyes to get a hint of what he was thinking. I didn't need to search any longer. Within seconds Brian hovered over me with his body directly above mine. He held much of his lower body weight on his knees and he braced his left arm to my side absorbing his upper weight as much as possible. I watched intently as he guided his erect cock to my vagina. His face was intense as he entered me.

He looked down to watch as his cock as he slowly guided it into me. I was fascinated by watching his facial expression as he entered me. His face was a combination of painful restraint and tightly held need. Gradually he slid into me inch by inch. My sense of touch was so heightened that I felt each movement he made. I felt each inch of him as his thick cock slid against the walls of my sex until he was finally in me and the base of his cock was encompassed by my lips.

Brian held still giving me time to adjust to the fullness of him inside of me. I wanted more. I needed more. I didn't want time to adjust. I just wanted to feel him fill me, to feel him inside me, moving inside me, thrusting inside me. I pushed my pelvis up hinting at what I wanted.

"I hear you." He said as he pushed the hair back from my face.

Then he started to rock. He started off at a slow pace but every time I pushed up at him, he pick up his pace and began to thrust harder. Within minutes we were panting and thrusting at each other like wild animals. Neither of us was taking it slow and easy. All of the built up want and need came to a head and we were using it to our advantage.

He pulled back and slammed into me, thrusting his cock into me as hard as he could. Every now and then he would rotate his cock in me. At one point he was on the out swing and I don't know what happened by he rubbed something the right way. I felt heat and electricity shatter through me. I clenched my vaginal muscles so tight he whimpered.

"Oh! Oh! Brian, again Brian, again!" I begged him.

"Hold on baby, just hold on." He heard the plea in my voice and responded quickly.

He stayed in place and started to ride me in that same position. He pulled back and thrust in, pulled back and thrust in, I screamed his name over and over again. Every time he pulled back I felt the electrical shock surge as our bodies blended. My sex exploded and I grasped the sheets at my side and pulled up on them. At the same time my pelvis lifted off the pillow and I pushed down to meet Brian's forward thrust.

I tightened myself around him and started to squeeze and release his cock between my vaginal walls. He moaned and bucked.

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" As he bucked into me and I matched him push for shove. "UGH! UGH! UGH!"

I let go of the sheets and reached up to grab onto Brian. I gripped his shoulders and pulled myself up as I pulled him down. The two of us were practically smashing into each other. I was definitely going to feel this tomorrow.

"I'm going to..." I cut him off before he could finish.

"I'm with you, I'm close. Don't stop Brian. Please don't stop." I cried out.

A few more thrusts and grunts and I was there.

"I'm going to come Brian." I said into the curve of his neck as his hips and pelvis continued to slam into me. "I'm going to come."

My body exploded and I felt the wet warm release of fluid from my sex. Within a few seconds I felt Brian's body shudder. He thrust a few more times before I felt his cock pulsate inside of me and then I felt the spasm of his balls against me. I tightened my inner muscles around him squeezing him inside of me. I felt him come as his cock thumped and throbbed inside of me.

"Oh Christ babe you're killing me." He tossed his head back and I could see the muscles in his face and neck tightened as his orgasm broke free. He arched his torso back and griped tightly to my hips as he thrust into me the last few times. I felt his cock twitch a few more times as I tightened around him and milked his cock. He held perfectly still for a minute or so before he came back to the present.

"Lift up." He commanded as he tapped my ass.

I did and he pulled the pillow from below my ass and tossed it off the bed. I felt the wetness on the pillow case as it slid across my thigh before he tossed it.

He was wasted. His muscles spent not only from the activity but from the release of his long held restraint. His body fell on top of mine. I loved the feeling of him on top of me. I loved the warmth and the pressure of his body on mine. I felt secure and protected under his weight, under his body, under his control.

It suddenly occurred to me that that was what he wanted to convey to me by placing his hand over my sex earlier. He wanted me to know that I didn't need to be nervous or afraid. He wanted me to know that he would love and protect me. He was calming me and caring for me with the touch and protection of his hand.

Through that gesture, he was telling me that he would wait. That nothing would happen until I was ready. He was telling me that he was there for me and that I was his priority. At that moment, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love for this man. For the first time in my life I felt sexy and sated. I felt cared for and loved by a man.

We lied there and I massaged my hands up and down his back. I loved the intimacy of just being there with him. I loved the feeling of having him still inside me and of touching his body. We didn't speak for a while. We just listened to the quiet of the room, the silence only disturbed by the sounds of our breathing.

I felt him stir as if he were planning on withdrawing from my body and remove his weight from me.

"No." One word and the stilled touch of my hands over his back and ass kept him in place.

"Yes Mam." He growled into the curve of my neck as he bit the soft skin there. I felt him suck the skin into his mouth and I knew he was thinking of leaving a mark.

"You might want to think about that before it's too late." I said in a warning tone.

"Why?"

"I don't think a flak jacket will save you if you rub this in my Dad's face." I said cautioning him. "He can pretend not to know what he has no proof of, but if you leave a love bite on my neck, he won't be so blind as not to see it as a sign of disrespect."

"Good point." He laughed. "I guess I'll have to place my love bites some place where your Dad won't be looking."

"Oh really? Any specific places in mind Marine?" I said teasingly.

"Yes. Very specific places. The only problem is you have to let my cock out of you in order for me to get to them." He nipped my neck but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"And what do I get if I allow that soldier? You don't have any chocolate cake with chocolate icing do you?" I teased.

"No, but I promise I will make it worth your while and I've already told you I'm a man of my word."

"Ok then, dismissed, for now." I laughed and spread my legs a little so Brian could pull out of me.

As soon as he withdrew, I felt the emptiness inside of me. How could I miss something so new to me, so much? It wasn't just the physical withdrawal that I felt; it felt like with the loss of that connection, the emotional connection of our first time together was broken. I felt that in my heart but I quickly realized it was all in my head when he started to kiss a path down my body.

He kissed my neck, then my throat. He followed the crevice along my carotid artery down to the center of my chest. He kissed over the soft tissue of my right breast and then moved to my left. As his mouth followed the curve under my breast tissue, he suckled the skin at the base of breast just above where it meets my rib cage. I could feel the pressure of his suck build until it began to burn.

"Ah! Ah! Brian, that hurts."

"I know," was all he said as he followed his sucking pull on my breast tissue with a light bite.

"Ouch!" I reached down and slapped his ass as he finished biting me.

"I thought my mom told you not hurt her little boy?" He quipped as he made his way down my abdomen kissing, licking, and biting at my skin every few inches. He wasn't doing anything hard enough to leave a mark since he left my breast.

"Really Brian, you really want to bring your mom up now? Here? Doing what you're doing?" I shook my head to clear the picture of his Mom out of my thoughts.

"Oh God! I wasn't thinking. Forget I said that! What do you think that means Ms. Neuro-Psychologist? Do I have Mommy issues?"

I laughed as I smacked his ass again. "Yes. But it's nothing a good spanking can't cure." I was only teasing him but he stopped in his tracks and looked back up at me.

"Is that something you're into?" He asked. I don't know if it was shock or hope I saw on his face.

"If you're good, I'll think about it. For now, as you were." I said teasingly and pushed his head down until his mouth was against my skin. It's not like it was something that had never entered my mind or my dreams on a few occasions.

Brian turned his head and smiled up at me with a new sparkle in his eye. Apparently the idea of spanking was a turn on for him. I wondered if he had experience with it and maybe that was part of the reason he never shared information about his girlfriends or sexual conquests with me. Now, he had me thinking, was he the spanker or the spankee?

He kissed his way to the top of my thigh. Then he spread my legs apart and positioned himself on his stomach with his head in the apex of my thighs. He kissed the inside of my thigh. He moved his mouth to just below the juncture of where my legs met at my groin and he placed his second love bite. He sucked at the soft flesh of my inner thigh and I immediately felt the welt form. He bit into my flesh, this time a little harder than before. I yelped. When he moved his mouth I looked down to see teeth marks around the deep red welt.

"Ouch! You're getting a little carried away there Marine. Don't you think?" I watched his eyes darken.

"Turn over." He said with a voice full of lust.

"Brian. What are you..." He didn't let me finish my question.

"Turn over." He said more strongly as he grasped my hips and started to turn me. "I told you I would make it 'worth your while' and I keep my promises. Don't worry. I'm not going to spank you if that's what you are thinking. At least not yet anyway; not unless you want me to." He laughed lightly.

I let him help me turn over but that didn't mean I wasn't a little nervous about this. He was still lying between my legs, so when he turned me, he ducked under my leg. Once I was on my stomach, I felt Brian's hands on the back of my knees. He slid his hands up the back of my thighs and then grabbed hold of my ass cheeks. He started to massage them by grasping handfuls of tissue and squeezing then releasing it. He did this for several minutes. Once I calmed down, it became enjoyable.

I heard Brian readjust his position and then I felt him straddle my lower legs. The next thing I knew he was positioning his body on my legs and his face was level with my ass. His cock was cradled between the fleshy parts of my calves. He started to massage my ass cheeks in circles now. Every time he moved the circles inward my cheeks came together, every time he moved his hands to the outside of the circle, my ass cheeks were pulled open. It felt odd but in a sexy arousing sort of way.

He stopped his massage with my ass cheeks spread open and I felt him gently blow air across my anus. I pulled away and tried to tighten my cheeks together but I couldn't. His grip was strong and he had his body weight holding me in place.

"Brian, what are you doing?" My voice was shaky and I wasn't sure if I was nervous, curious, or both.

I refused to admit that I might be a little excited by this and I surely wasn't about to admit I was thinking of five different ways this could go from here. I may have saved my body for Brian, but my mind has been very active and I read a lot. Also, there is a lot of sexual background to some of my neuro-psychology classes and research. Not to mention I have seen a few interesting foreign films at the Rittenhouse Theater.

"Do you love me?" He whispered quietly as I felt his breath flow over my ass.

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?" He whispered again as he blew warm air along the crack of my ass causing me to clench my muscles in hopes of protecting my anus.

"Yes." I whispered back. His tone was having a significant effect on me and I was taking deep relaxing breaths as he spoke in his quiet self-assured manner.

"Do you believe me when I say I won't hurt you?" He licked his tongue over my ass cheek in a small circular motion. Sucking harshly just above the juncture where my ass cheek meets my thigh. He bit me again over his suck mark leaving his third love bite on my body. I realized he left his mark on three erogenous zones, first my breast, then my inner thigh just below my sex, and now the underside of my ass.

"Yes." I sort of croaked out as I gasped for another breath.

"Then just hold still and enjoy." He instructed as I felt another warm breath pass over my anus.

I felt him readjust his weight and I felt his hands pull my ass cheeks apart more. Then I felt him continuously blow his breath up and down along the crack of my ass.