Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel smiled and put his arm around Artemis and motioned for the white woman, Tisiphone, to join his embrace. Both girls giggled as they pressed up against his fat, brown sweaty body and both his hands slid down to cup their firm, flawless, taught ass flesh. He was relaxing now as it was only moments before he would be a millionaire and then he would have young sluts like these suck his cock every night from now on. 'I deserve this,' he lied to himself.

Tisiphone smiled, reached over and slowly, teasingly pulled down each cup of the bikini top on the black and beautiful Artemis, freeing her large breasts tipped with dark chocolate colored nipples. Artemis continued to stroke Miguel's boner around his big belly and sighed seductively as Tisiphone began massaging her tits and pinching the swollen nipples on each. Miguel swallowed hard and did not notice Dr. Porneau erase his bank information and replace it with another account number.

"There, all done Capitan," the doctor said as he spun the laptop around so Miguel could see the screen. Before the distracted man could review the information on the screen, Dr. Porneau clicked on the TRANSMIT button and a progress bar appeared. The green bar began slowly expanding from left to right across the display box on the laptop screen. Miguel could not contain his happiness any longer and buried his face in the soft cleavage of Artemis, kissing and sucking on her dark skinned tit flesh like an obsessed maniac. She laughed and reached into his pants. Miguel gasped when he felt her warm hand wraparound his rock hard prick and moaned at each squeeze and stroke.

'Yes, I definitely deserve all of this,' Miguel thought as he felt Tisiphone slide down his body, drop to her knees and unzip his pants.

About an hour later,

The sun sank deeper into the western sky and darkness crept into every corner of Dr. Porneau's jungle island.

"What do you think we got ourselves into, Doug? Where do you think they took the girls?" Latrelle asked quietly, sitting next to Doug on the jail cell cot. He did not want their guards to overhear the conversation as they had been ordered not to speak. The thought of what might be happening to his wife and daughter was driving Latrelle crazy and he tapped his foot nervously as an outlet for his anxiety.

"Not sure," Doug whispered shaking his head left and right, "Those are AK47s their holding though and that means they aren't fucking around. Where do you think they took those two idiots?" He was referring to the surfers Sean and Chad who had been removed from the cell earlier. The first mate Dominic was sitting on a cot across from them in the same cell looking down at his feet scared to death, not saying a word.

"I don't know, man. It probably ain't good, you can bet on that," Latrelle answered. Just then a guard looked their way and they stopped talking and looked down at the floor too.

Elsewhere,

"Yo babes, you don't have to point those guns at us. We'd never run away from hot looking honeys like ya'll," Chad spoke to the one leading the group, smiling his best to gain favor. They were headed for another building on the other side of the compound from the jail cells where the rest were being held and didn't know what was in store for them.

"Yeah," Sean jumped in, "Can't we all just get along?" Then he laughed nervously, not intending to show the fear underlying his false bravado. The three bikini-clad women guards carrying AK47s did not answer and kept marching the young men towards their destination.

Once they arrived, the woman escort with short blonde hair leading the group opened the door and the other two women shoved them inside the building. It took a moment for their eyes to adjust to the dark room but when they did Sean and Chad saw the room filled with four naked, gorgeous women. The boys could not contain their smiles as they surveyed the bountiful charms before their eyes. Their perfectly sculptured physiques elicited an unexpected and involuntary hardening in each man's shorts.

"Don't be scared," one of the beautiful women spoke, smiling warmly at the two young men. She was the raven haired, blue-eyed beauty from the boat and reached out a hand to each, placing it on their forearm, "My name is Aphrodite and we are happy to have you. We have needed some new dick around here for a long time." The other six women chuckled and shook their heads agreeing with Aphrodite as they approached Sean and Chad.

"You mean you want us for sex?" Chad asked incredulously, not believing his good luck. Aphrodite was easily the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his short lifespan and resisting her advances would be impossible.

"Yesss," she whispered seductively while reaching behind her back and unclasping her bikini top. Aphrodite relaxed her arms and the top fell to the ground unnoticed by the boys. They were too busy ogling two big, firm titties capped with delicious, long, dark pink nipples.

Aphrodite grabbed Sean's hands and placed them on her boobs, smiling at him while she fumbled with the tie to his swim trunks. "You boys are here just in time for the Festival tomorrow night," she said as his trunks were lowered to his ankles revealing his erection.

"What festival is that?" he asked as he enjoyed squeezing her tits and ran his thumbs across her lusty, swollen nipples. Two of the other women came up to him and gently pushed him towards one of the two beds in the room while Aphrodite kept his attention.

"The Festival of Carnality," she replied smiling and then pushed him down onto the bed behind him, "Each full moon Father lets us celebrate the raw power of lust and sensuality with non-stop sex for an entire day. It starts at the moon's first appearance tomorrow and doesn't stop until sunset the next day." Aphrodite grabbed his hard cock and moved on the bed to ease herself down on its length. The other two women lay beside Sean kissing his neck and nibbling on his ears, pressing their warm, naked flesh against his body.

"Aaaagh," Sean sighed from the moist grip of her cunt along his hardness as she bounced up and down, "Sounds like fun to me!" He lifted his head, looked over to his friend Chad and saw he was similarly engaged with the other four women on the second bed. Two girls were sucking and licking his cock, another sitting on his face. The fourth woman, sporting a strap on dildo, was fucking one of the cocksuckers doggie style, her large breasts bouncing seductively with each hard thrust into her sister's creamy cunt.

'Hey,' Sean thought to himself, 'Why does he get four women and I only get three?' Then his attention was refocused when a long brown nipple dragged across his lips. He sucked it into his mouth and began running his tongue across its turgid surface. A drop of fluid escaped into his mouth and he began sucking on the nipple proper as a natural reaction to the lactating breast.

"You like my milk, baby?" the Hispanic Alecto asked smiling down at him. "You can have all you want. My titties never run dry."

"Mmhmm," was all Sean could manage as he began drinking the steady stream of tit cream erupting from her shapely brown breast. He kept thrusting his hips upward, driving his cock into the tight, juicy cunt of Aphrodite, feeling the pressure building in his nut sack while he watched the blonde Nike lick her lips and begin sucking on Alecto's other stiffened nipple. She saw Sean close his eyes as he nursed on the heavy, milk-laden breast.

After a few moments Nike moved over and stabbed her tongue into the soft junction of Sean's mouth and Alecto's huge, brown, milky tit. He could feel her wet tongue dart around the squirting nipple; dancing with his while she moaned and giggled lasciviously with excitement.

Aphrodite's cunt began flexing her muscles up and down the length of Sean's heated, bonehard prick like a shiatsu massager. He could feel her aroused inner girl flesh as it rubbed along its length, gripping him tightly. She picked up speed and began bucking wildly on top of Sean, yelling out as she felt his cock swell and begin spurting its seed into her cunt, "Yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me you pathetic weakling, fuck meeee!"

Sean let the nipple in his mouth go and fell back on the bed as his cock erupted into Aphrodite not really catching what she had just shouted out. Nike grabbed Alecto's boobs, took both of her nipples in her fingers and began squeezing them, spraying his face with tit milk. It drizzled over his face in rivulets colored off white as he moaned through his release. His tongue lapped wildly at the milk, trying to capture it as it shot across his lips into his mouth.

Aphrodite moved to lie beside Sean on the bed and spread her legs wide, knees bent. Alecto positioned herself between Aphrodite's legs while Nike draped her nude form over Sean's groin with her head resting on Aphrodite's stomach. Both women were only inches away from the freshly fucked cunt and saw the sperm filled mound before them. They crushed their lips together passionately sharing their tongues in a lusty tango before stopping. Simultaneously the two women dove their tongues into the cum filled pussy of their sister and Aphrodite moaned loudly and lustfully in appreciation. She pulled their hair and ground her pussy against their tongues and lips trying to get as much pleasure as possible, thrusting and twisting her hips in circular motions.

Sean felt his cock harden under Nike when Nike spit a wad of cum into Alecto's mouth and then kissed her while moaning loudly as they shared the jizz. Nike then rolled off Sean allowing his dick to grow to full hardness. Alecto moved from Aphrodite to between Sean's legs and took his hot prick into her warm, soft mouth. She moved her mouth up and down taking his entire length deep into her throat tasting her sister's pussy spice from earlier. Aphrodite rolled over and stuck her lush, firm tits in his face and Sean took the hint sucking one then the other tit into his mouth. He worked his tongue over her nipples, switching back and forth, completely lost in the moment.

Aphrodite asked, "Are you enjoying this? Having a good time fucking me and my sisters?"

"MmmHmm," Sean moaned in agreement as he continued his tongue action on her hardened nipple flesh.

"It will be so much better once you've been enhanced," she said slyly.

"What do you mean enhanced?" Sean asked as he pulled his mouth off her juicy tit. At that moment he heard his forgotten friend Chad scream out across the room and looked over to see what was happening.

Three of the women held him down on the bed while the fourth held a vial containing a pink gel over his ear. Persephone, hovering over Chad, glanced at Sean with wide, excited eyes and smiled wickedly as she tipped the vial and poured the gel contents into his ear. Chad began screaming as he hopelessly struggled and thrashed about on the bed. Then he became completely still.

Sean looked back up at Aphrodite above him and saw Nike at her side with another vial of pink gel, both were smiling. He began to fight back but was helpless against the overwhelming strength of the enhanced women. Nike pushed his head to the side with one hand and up ended the vial with the other, dumping its contents. The fluid shaped itself into an elongated oval and snaked its way downward, disappearing into his ear. Sean could only scream as he felt the invader travel through the ear canal and sear its way into his brain tissue.

Back at Porneau's bungalow;

Oblivious to all that was occurring on his island, Dr. Porneau lay back on his bed naked with his personal fuck toy Hera stroking him to hardness with one hand and fingering her auburn haired pussy with the other.

"Tomorrow is Festival night, Father," she began smiling, "Can I have sex with the others this time?" She asked hopefully as she leaned down and bathed the underside of his erection with her wet tongue then up over the head, sucking the hardening flesh into her mouth lovingly.

"Ooohhh," he cried out from the expert tongue lashing, "Hera, maybe I'm a selfish old fool but I cannot bear the thought of you being with the rest of the Family. Your beauty has taken my heart prisoner and I can never share you with anyone else."

"But Father, everyone in the Family gets to join in except for me and it looks like so much fun. Please, Father, please?" the thirty-one year old woman begged like a small child.

"NO," he shouted and she quickly ducked her head, avoiding eye contact. "I have spoken and that is final. You belong to me Hera. You have been chosen to care for Father and that is what your role is in the Family. Besides you are allowed to have sex with me at all times while the rest of the Family are forbidden to engage in intercourse except during Festival or when otherwise ordered by me. You enjoy that privilege while the others do not. Be appreciative and show it."

He pushed her head down next to his prick and she resumed sucking him off reluctantly, bitter about Father's stubbornness. 'It's not fair,' she thought as her tongue danced circles around his aging cock, "I want to be with the rest of the family. I want to fuck all day and night too! "

Chapter 4

The next morning...

With the sun rising higher in the rich, deep, blue morning sky Dr. Porneau sat having his breakfast with Hera. She wasn't talking and seemed to be elsewhere lost in her thoughts while picking at the sweet bread and fruits on her plate.

"Today is going to be very busy for us Hera," Porneau began while chewing and then swallowing, "Apollo, Athena and the team left last night and should be in position this morning for the assault on the conference in San Jose. We are meeting our new doctor in a few moments and later our Chinese friends are arriving to monitor our progress with the enhancement process and that of our assault team's mission. Once Apollo succeeds with their attack, the Chinese will be convinced that my enhancement protocols are worth every bit of the funding they have provided. It will also lay the groundwork for our Family's future as we expand onto the continent and grow in numbers. Just imagine darling, tens of thousands of my enhanced creations all over the world. Really exciting times, I must say!"

"Yes, Father," she replied still looking down absently playing with her food while Porneau dreamed momentarily of his enhanced children conquering and dominating the South American continent. Dr. Porneau was about to say something about her sullen behavior when there was a knock on the door to his bungalow. He decided against it because he was in no mood to listen to her whining about not being in the Festival again, especially with all that was going on today.

"Come in," Porneau shouted and the door opened. In through the door first was Dr. Janet Gray still wearing her bright, orange bikini followed by Aphrodite and Zeus.

"Aah, Dr. Gray, please come in. May I offer you something to eat or drink?" he asked smiling. Janet was in no mood for pleasantries.

"Who are you and where the fuck is my husband?" she asked with fire in her eyes even though she felt somewhat exposed, dressed as she was. 'A bikini is not exactly a power suit,' she thought earlier when told of her upcoming meeting by her escorts.

The smile disappeared from Porneau's face as he was not used to being spoke to in such a disrespectful manner by anyone...ever.

Icily, he replied, "Yes, my apologies for not introducing myself Dr. Gray. I am Dr. Claude Porneau and welcome to my beautiful island. I assure you that no harm will come to you or your husband as long as you cooperate fully. Your husband is fine and you will see him later today. If I may..."

"No harm, huh? Then what happened to those two girls your men drug out of our cell screaming last night? Where are they now?"

Dr. Porneau shot a quick questioning glance at Zeus who stood behind Janet wrinkling his brow and shaking his head no to indicate she was lying.

"Dr. Gray, please do not attempt to deceive me. My Family were specifically ordered not touch anyone until today and they never disobey. Besides they all know the supreme law of the island," Porneau said slightly angered. He turned to his favorite son and ordered, "Zeus, what is the supreme law of my island? Please tell Dr. Gray how we know she is lying."

Zeus tensed up as both doctors turned their attention to him. He didn't like it when Father made him recite things like a child. He felt, no, he knew, in his mind he was more than Father, better than Father ever could be. They all were. Father was just one of the Homo sapiens and not enhanced like the rest of the Family. He hid his anger and resentment when he answered.

"Father's supreme law is no sexual activity of any kind except during the Festival," he snarled, leering at Dr. Gray.

"Really?" she replied angrily, "Well, you don't have to take my word for it. Go see for yourself. They are not in the cell with the rest of the women. Where are they Dr. Porneau? What did your men do with those defenseless girls last night?"

Things were getting tense so Hera stood and Aphrodite moved to help her clear the dishes from the table. They left the room entering the adjoining kitchen to clean up from breakfast. Neither really had an interest in Dr. Porneau's latest acquisition. She would be a tool for him to use and that was all she would ever be for the rest of her life. That and a fucktoy for the Family to use.

"Hi Cockwhore. How are you today?" Aphrodite asked Hera smiling while running her eyes all over Hera's luscious body.

"Horny, really fucking horny...and angry," she blurted out, "Father won't let me take part in the Festival again. It's just not fair. I want to be fucked with my brothers' hard cocks all day and night too, damn it! I'm tired of his limp noodle. Fuck, he doesn't even last five minutes before he's shooting off. I'm so frustrated I could scream. "

"Oh baby, never fear. Zeus and I will take care of you real soon. When we are done, you will be able to join the Family as it was intended. Father won't mind either," Aphrodite reassured her, running a hand through Hera's long, thick, red mane.

"Really?" Hera asked looking into the deep, blue, hypnotic eyes of the first woman she ever had sex with.

"Sure Cockwhore. You will have cum running down your face and throat before you know it. Now come and give me a kiss baby. I've missed you," Aphrodite said as she pulled Hera in for a tight embrace. Their large, soft breasts mashed together and each could feel their animal passions awakening as Father continued with Dr. Gray in the other room.

Meanwhile,

"Yes, I've read the latest studies. Nanobiotechnology is still in its infancy Dr. Porneau, with many scientific and ethical implications still to resolve," Janet said to Dr. Porneau.

"That is the conventional wisdom Dr. Gray, but what I am telling you is that my research has far surpassed anything you have read about in those journals," Porneau replied, the excitement evident on his smiling face. Janet could tell he was very pleased with himself, "I have been able to provide not only physical enhancements but increase the intellectual capacity and emotional stability of my Family as well."

"What you have done is perform illegal and immoral experiments on these people," she shouted while gesturing towards Zeus, "What you have done is..."

"Please. Spare me your American moralizing Dr. Gray. I gave my Family LIFE! I gave them purpose and direction when they had none. They are the castoffs from YOUR world. The ones you and your husband pretend not to see as you ride in your luxury sedan to the latest 5-star restaurant in town," Porneau bellowed before calming down and pointing to Zeus. "I found Zeus as an emaciated child digging through piles of garbage for scraps of food in Rio de Janeiro. The woman that you saw with him, Aphrodite, she was a street urchin from New Orleans whose mother was a crack addicted prostitute. All of my Family have similar stories. In your world they were forgotten and left to die, in mine they were given a family and a purpose."

123456...9