Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why not just hire someone else?" Jenny asked between bites.

"Mmm, I prefer the captain to be someone I could trust. You see, the yacht would serve mainly as entertainment to bond with business associates and maybe even to 'persuade' clients who are on the fence about a contract. Friends are more likely to...make deals with friends." Tyrone explained, "And I've been hacking away at him for a while about this, a year to be exact. Stubborn fool still won't budge."

"What's his reason?" Jenny asked, taking a gulp of water.

"He loves it." Tyrone replied, "That's beside the point, in the future, I will need you to help me recruit and retain top talent for my company. If you change your mind and think this is not for you, now is the time to tell me. But I think you have a lot more potential in you that often gets obscured by your beauty. I'd like to think that I've done pretty well for myself and I would like the people around me to be the same so that we can all be well off, together."

'Wow,' Jenny thought, digging into the remaining half of her salad, 'he really cares about people.'

"There's value in every person. From the guy that takes out the trash, to the richest person in the world. Everyone excels at something. So that's why I want to hire people for their strengths, no reason why I cannot use it to benefit myself while we all make money, right?"

Jenny nodded in agreement, swallowing a mouthful, thinking, 'Down to earth and he's smart.'

"I won't get offended if you change your mind. It's not like you can't quit and leave whenever you want to either." Tyrone continued, "If you choose to work for me, there's full coverage for the usual medical, dental and vision insurance. Plus the annual 4 weeks of vacation, 4 weeks sick time, meals and company trips paid for obviously. And on top of all that, memberships to a gym, hair salon, tanning salon, nail salon, clothing and anything else you need."

Jenny's mouth dropped, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. It seemed like neither could the construction guys that were sitting around them because their mouths dropped as well. But Tyrone either didn't care or wasn't paying attention to them. He was staring at the counter top, his hand spinning his drink coaster round and round as he talked.

"Of course, such an awesome benefits package is limited by how much the company makes." Tyrone added, "Hopefully everyone works hard and we can all prosper because if the company goes down, all those benefits go with it."

"FUCK that is one hell of a comprehensive package!" Shouted one of the guys from a nearby table.

"Yo man, if you ever need to hire a plumber, I'm your guy!" said another.

"Dude, electrician, right here!" cried another.

Soon it seemed like Tyrone was faced with an entire bar full of potential employees, only then did he realize that they had heard what he was offering to Jenny. Ignoring them, Tyrone continued, "Look, you're perfect for what I have in mind. You are. You have the perfect body, you're in awesome shape. You're SIMPLY built to be fucked. So, I can't say I won't be disappointed if you decided not to work for me."

"Thanks, Ty." Jenny said, swallowing the last bit of her salad and taking a gulp of water to wash it down. She was touched and attracted by the man's commitment to creating better lives for those around him. If he hadn't fucked her, she wouldn't have believed that such a man could be so aggressive in bed. It hadn't even been a day and she already found herself having a very unhealthy attraction towards him. She was very aware of everyone around them, but throwing her inhibitions aside, she continued, "I love sex. I get turned on by showing off and teasing guys. I think it's fun! And as long as I'm not being prostituted or getting roughed up, I can't think of why I wouldn't want to work for you."

"Oh, and I forgot to mention the most important part," Tyrone interjected, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You say 'red' and the party stops."

"In that case, I'd be happy to 'work under' you in every way. Every day. It makes me feel good knowing that I can be of...'service' to you." Jenny said sexily with a playful voice while looking at the bulge between Tyrone's legs, "Now, is there anything that I can do you for right now, Sir?"

"We don't really have time for that, Darren will be back soon and then I'll have to go." Tyrone chuckled, "In the meantime, why don't you go collect the contact information for the guys interested in working for us?"

"Really?" Jenny asked, a bit shocked. No one had ever turned down a blowjob from her before, but obviously Tyrone was not like the other men. She sensed that wasn't going to change his mind and said, "Well then, all right."

'Clique' by Kanye West played when Jenny slid off her barstool. She dug out her phone from her purse and turned to address the entire bar, "I'm Jenny and I'll be coming around to take down the information for those of you interested in working for Tyrone. Please raise your hand so I can see how many of you are interested."

There was at least one man from every table and about a third of the bar had their hands raised. Jenny took long, deliberate strides to make her tits bounce within the confines of her white halter top with each step. Her hardened nipples were poking under her top, brushing up and down and all around her top as she strode over to the farthest table. She would work her way along the tables by the window to the front, then she would work down the bar to the back. The men at the tables whistled and cheered as the office slut sauntered from table to table.

Every time Jenny leaned over a table to take down someone's information on her phone, the guys at the table had their eyes locked on her hanging tits. They had to fight the urge not to reach over and touch her.

Those who were sitting at the adjacent tables didn't have it any easier either. After seeing her soft, bare mound of pure pleasure nestled between her smooth, tanned thighs, they were now seeing her bent over with her skirt riding up high enough to expose her firm, round ass. Her ass was framed by her black stockings below her cheeks and those guys wanted to do more than touch. And whenever someone's urges got the better of them, Jenny would gently brush their hand away to let them know that her body was off limits.

While Jenny was going around the bar, someone asked, "I have to ask you, I get most of the benefits, which are great, but why would you pay for her clothes? I'm just curious, ya know?"

"It gives her an incentive to maintain and maybe even raise the bar of perfection." Tyrone explained, "The people I deal with, the majority of which happen to be men, like to look at hot, young women. And I would like to motivate the women we all like to observe, so they raise the bar of perfection for themselves so that our observations would be pleasant. I can only hope that in time, there would be more women like her and all that has to start with someone at some point."

"Awww, thanks, Ty!" Jenny purred, spinning around from the table she was at and practically ran towards Tyrone. She leaned into him, gave him a brief but tight hug before she let him go. Jenny around to face the table she left, stuck her ass out to Tyrone and wiggled it side to side while she looked over her shoulder to him and winked, "I'll work my tight little ass off for you."

"Fuckin' right you will." Tyrone smiled and slapped her ass. In a mock stern tone, he said, "Now getcha ass back to work!"

"Yes, Mr. Boss man!" Jenny replied playfully and returned to the table by the large window. She was genuinely flattered and felt appreciated by Tyrone's comments.

Jenny took great pride in taking care of her appearance with things like her body, her skin, her hair and all the little details that made a woman desirable. It was a way of life for her, but now, there was much more to it than just for pleasure or for vanity, it was an obligation.

It was Jenny's responsibility to always be pleasing to the eye and to be presentable so that Tyrone could be proud when he introduced her to his associates. It really wasn't unfair for him to expect her to put in some time into her appearance to help further his cause. In fact, it was only fair that she made sure he got his money's worth by working hard at taking care of herself.

Plus, Tyrone was working towards making a better life for those around him and Jenny wanted to be a part of that. She felt good contributing towards the wellbeing of others. From now on, she was going to take a bit of extra time in applying her makeup, doing her hair, keeping her nails manicured and choosing an outfit that would exceed Tyrone's expectations. It was the only way she could think of for repaying him for what he was doing for her and the other people.

"I don't understand why you bother. With a body like that, it should be a damn crime to cover it up with clothes." Said one of the guys when Jenny arrived at his table. He slid his hand up her thigh, then underneath her skirt, squeezed her ass and added, "Ain't that right, sugar?"

"I'm flattered that you think so highly of me." Jenny smiled politely and gently brushed his hand away.

"No free samples, huh?" Laughed the owner of the wandering hand. He got the message and was glad he tried his luck. Looking at Tyrone, he said, "But whatcha got her wearing right now is a nice alternative too."

"She picked it herself." Tyrone replied and kept a watchful eye as Jenny finished up the tables along the windows. He was a big guy, but he knew that one man, no matter how big, was no match for an entire bar full of men. The last thing he wanted was Jenny getting raped.

The groping and the wandering hands seem to fade as Jenny started going down between the bar and the tables in the aisles. By the time she finished, Darren returned with Keith.

"So?" Tyrone asked, "What'd ya think?"

"It's good, I like the layout of it." Darren replied and sat at the bar, "I mean, you're close to Hollywood Boulevard, so there's like an endless supply of talent. It's a lot of space man, almost too much."

"Well, yeah. I was thinking maybe having a coffee shop next door." Tyrone replied as he got up, "I don't know, I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know when I get back."

Big Sean's 'Blessing' started playing when Jenny joined Tyrone and Darren at the bar.

"How'd it go?" Tyrone asked and offered his seat to Jenny.

"I've 9 that said they're interested." Jenny replied, sitting down and taking a sip of her water.

"Nice. I'll be back in a bit," Tyrone said and followed Keith down the hallway.

"Umm...ok" Jenny replied. She was beginning to wonder where these guys were sneaking off to but she stopped herself from asking. If Tyrone wanted to tell her, he would. And if he didn't tell her, well, she knew better than to ask. Her thoughts must have been written all over her face because she heard Tyrone say, "We'll fill you in later."

"OK." Jenny chirped happily as Tyrone's answer chased away the dark cloud above her head.

Darren drank in Jenny's incredible 36D-23-37 body that was packed onto her 5'6" and 110lb frame. He had seen plenty of beautiful woman from around the world in his travels and never had he laid eyes on a woman as gorgeous as the one sitting right next to him.

The 22-year-old's blonde hair consisted of loose curly wisps combined with long, flowing hair with big, soft curls that cascaded wonderfully down to her bare back and almost to her waist. Her nipples were still very visible beneath her white top that was tied around her neck, temptingly promising to reveal the young woman's breasts if someone were to untie it.

"So tell me, what do you do?" Darren asked inquisitively as he eyed her gray business skirt was wrapped around her narrow waist, barely long enough to cover her firm ass with her perched atop the barstool. The skirt flared out around the hem, designed to float around and flirt up a storm whenever or wherever she moved. The tops of her laced black thigh-high stockings and the connecting straps from her matching garter belt were exposed from the way she was sitting with her legs crossed. Her outfit was finished off by a pair of black, pointed-toe 5" stilettos.

"I do everything." Jenny replied with a mischievous smile and wondered how she could convince Darren to leave the navy. "What about yourself?"

"I'm in the navy." Darren answered, "But right now, Ty and I are looking for a place to set up a bar, you know, for me to run when I'm not at sea. For extra income and what not. He says it's an investment for him, but he's really just going in on it to help me out, know what I'm saying?"

"Why not just manage it full time and leave the navy?" Jenny asked innocently.

"I don't know, it certainly is a possibility, my contract is finished actually. But I'm married to the sea." Darren said, staring at the wall of liquor behind the counter. He was at the crossroads where he had to decide whether to continue his career in the navy, or try his hand at something else. And the truth of it was, he didn't know if he wanted to try something else. "I love it too much to just up and leave it I guess. I can't imagine being stuck on land and not being able to head out to the open ocean."

"You could buy a boat!" Jenny beamed, "Then you can head out whenever you want!"

"Haha. I got bills to pay. Boats are expensive." Darren laughed solemnly, "I suppose I could buy one since I don't even have a place right now, but then I'll be stuck with a boat and no place to live."

"You're out at sea that much, huh?" Jenny asked.

"Yep. Lots. Usually I stay with Tyrone or couch surf when I'm on shore." Darren said, nodding his head, "No wife, no girlfriend and no kids. Not even a dog."

"Wow, don't you ever get lonely?" Jenny asked softly and turned her body to face Darren.

"Sometimes, sometimes. Can you imagine being on a boat filled mostly with men? There's the occasional woman sprinkled along the ship. That's about the only thing I don't like about it." Darren said, now leering at Jenny's impressive chest.

"I'll bet if you left the navy and bought a place, you could eventually buy a boat. It takes time, that's all." Jenny smiled, casually rubbing Darren's left leg with her foot. "Then there's the added benefit of being surrounded by college pussy. Think of all those tight, wet, holes just waiting to be filled."

"Haha, I'll be managing a bar, not a brothel! And besides, running a bar doesn't mean I get laid." Darren laughed, "OK, maybe I'll get laid, but let's be honest, those lays probably aren't worth leaving the navy for. I might as well stick with my hand."

Jetta's 'I'd love to change the world played next.

"Am I worth it?" Jenny asked knowing it was a loaded question.

"Mmmmm." Darren said, rubbing his chin pretending to think about it before lying, "Maybe."

"WHAT?" Jenny exclaimed, slapping his arm in mock disappointment, "I am TOTALLY worth it, and you KNOW it."

"Maybe," Darren sneered, "I wouldn't know. If you look as good as you fuck, you might be."

"There's only one way to find out." Jenny smiled. That brought on a giant shit eating grin on Darren's face. She saw his reaction and decided to reel'em in, "Not so fast mister. If I fuck as good as you think I look, you have to quit the navy."

"WHOA! WHOA!" Darren said, holding his hands in the air like he was being robbed, "Hold on a minute. I'm not about to QUIT my job for some pussy."

"Really?" Jenny purred as she ran her hands down the sides of her body, "You don't want to tap this? Every. Single. Day?"

"I do. I do. But - but, you know, the reason I'm try'na run a bar is so I can make more money. I can't do that if I leave the navy." Darren explained as Tyrone returned with Keith.

"Here's to leaving the navy," Tyrone said excitedly, having only heard the last bit of their conversation, he grabbed one of the shot glasses and held it up for a toast, "and making more money!"

"Leave the navy? I don't like that plan." Darren scoffed, turning around to face his friend.

"How bout making more money?" Tyrone asked.

"And fucking more pussy?" Jenny added.

"Fuck yeah." Darren smiled and grabbed a shot glass, "I'll drink to that!!"

Jenny reached for the last shot, the 'blowjob' but instead of raising her shot to toast, she set it down between Darren's legs with a sly grin.

"To money and women." Tyrone said with a smile.

"Money and women." Darren responded with a giant shit-eating grin and the two friends took their shots while the hot blonde took hers, between Darren's legs.

"Thoughts?" Darren asked, slamming his empty glass on the counter.

"I like it. I've got a few ideas for it." Tyrone smiled and put his glass on the counter as well, "Obviously this bar here, maybe a classier in the upstairs. I don't know."

"I thought you're buying the bar?" Jenny asked, wiping the whipped cream from her lips.

"Oh, we are." Tyrone answered.

"Well, he is." Darren quickly added, "The entire building AND the bar. I'm just gonna run the bar."

"WOW." Jenny said, "That's a lot of money."

"It is, but it's a worthy investment." Tyrone replied.

"So what are you going to do with the rest of the building?" Jenny asked curiously.

"Nothing is for sure yet," Tyrone answered as Keith cleaned their shot glasses, "I was thinking of knocking down the adjoining walls to make the bar bigger. I don't know. A coffee shop next to the bar, next to that, I don't know. There's a lot of unknowns."

"Oh WOW," Jenny exclaimed, "thats three street front businesses!"

"Yep." Darren answered, "Ty's got too much money."

"There's no such thing as 'too much money' brother. I might not buy it, who knows." Tyrone replied and patted his buddy on the shoulder, "C'mon, let's get outta here."

"Alright, where we going?" Darren asked and got off his barstool.

"I got some stuff to buy before the stores close." Tyrone said, moving out of the way for them to get out.

"Then I'm going to go to the bathroom first." Jenny said as she slipped between the two towering giants and headed towards the back of the bar.

"Alright, we'll wait for you in the car then." Tyrone said, walking to the front door with Darren leading the way.

Ducking into the woman's bathroom, Jenny made sure that she was still presentable after eating. She made it a habit of hers to brush her teeth after eating. She must've been a cat in her past life, because despite how dirty she was between the sheets, she liked keeping herself clean. She couldn't decide on whether to tie her hair back up into a bun or leave it down. Her golden wavy hair cascaded beautifully down her back in curly locks. While she stared at herself in the mirror, her mind replayed the lewd behavior she displayed in at the bar.

It felt so good cumming in front of all those guys even though it was purely for their pleasure. She had been naked in a room full of men before, how could she not after countless college fuck fests? But this was different. For some reason, she felt completely comfortable and even eager to do whatever it took to please Tyrone. He made her orgasm over and over on the bar counter like a bitch in heat.

She remembered their horny looks when she first set foot into the bar. They were looking at her like men in prison would upon seeing a gorgeous woman walking in. Simply thinking about it made her pussy wet and her clit throb again. She squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to smother her insatiable lust. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Those looks. Those damn looks!

Then there was Darren, who had the best seat in the house to watch Tyrone slam the muddler into her ass. Since this was his first day back on shore, he undoubtedly was wondering what her ass would feel like stretched around his cock, probably wishing it was his cock sliding into her ass.

1...34567...12