Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." Jenny said. She really was hungry. All she had from this morning were loads of cum.

'What the hell am I doing? What would Stewart say?' Jenny thought as her voice of reason pierced through her lust driven stupor with post-orgasmic clarity. She was an engaged woman and had acted like a complete slut with Tyrone and her gardeners. Now she was in a bar that was no place for an engaged woman to be in. She knew that. She also knew that what she had done and continued to do was wrong. In fact, it was worse than wrong, it was wicked. The taste of herself mixed with the French fry lingered in her mouth. The flavor clouded over her voice of reason as she thought, 'But it is so deliciously wicked.'

If Jenny had dressed like the girl-next-door, everyone one would have guessed that the young blonde woman with the beautiful face and the amazing body was innocent. No one would have known that she liked being naughty, that she had a submissive side to her when guys took control, that she liked being on display, that she liked being used, that she liked being treated like a fuckdoll and that she absolutely loved the thrill of getting caught.

Tyrone somehow managed to hit all of Jenny's buttons and then some. She especially loved how he treated her like a slut. He wasn't gentle or caring like her fiancé. No, Tyrone fucked nothing like Stewart. That was why she loved being around Tyrone so much. She also loved his handsome face, his gym-built body and of course, his big black cock. She just couldn't say 'no' to the man.

'That's when my....

And then my skirt came down

Tonight be my supernova take whatever you want

Tonight let me bask in you like rays of the sun

Tonight I'm yours

Tonight we're one'

After that last verse, Moby's "Extreme ways" started playing.

"Could you untie me now?" Jenny pouted to Tyrone. She couldn't flip through the menu with her hands tied.

"Nah," Tyrone replied, "it'll take a few minutes for him to come back with the drinks. In the meantime -"

Jenny's cellphone rang and cut Tyrone off mid-sentence.

"Hey, can you get that for me?" Jenny asked. Tyrone hesitated until she added, "It's probably Stewart."

"Yup." Tyrone said. He reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. The screen showed the caller's ID and sure enough, 'Stewart Cross' was calling. Then he wedged the vibrating cell phone between Jenny's clit and the smooth counter.

"OOoohhh," Jenny moaned. The vibration on her clit was refreshingly delightful after all the attention Keith gave her tits. She was so fucking horny. And in one way, she was glad that her clit was being looked after because she needed the relief. But she felt guilty about what was happening as she knew that her fiancé was the one calling. She missed hearing Stewart's voice and in her best pouty voice, Jenny asked, "I really need to get -"

"No, you don't." Tyrone interrupted. He knew that Jenny needed relief, that she needed cock and that she needed it now more than she needed to answer her phone.

Jenny already felt guilty about what she was happening to her. Part of her wanted to be punished, to be put in her place for being such a naughty fiancée. But she couldn't just simply ignore her fiancé's call and she continued to protest, "But he's goin -"

Tyrone grabbed Jenny by her jaw. He turned her head to face his, looked her right in her pretty eyes and growled, "Shut. Up."

Tyrone's statement was brutal. Direct. Concise. And effective.

Jenny didn't argue. She melted.

Even though she had only known Tyrone for a few hours, she was growing more attached to him with each passing hour. All her life, she had been a strong and an independent woman. She was always teasing the guys, even made a living doing it. She had been blessed with a gorgeous face, a smoking hot body and most men would trip over themselves just to give her whatever she wanted. Majority of those men lacked self-restraint and couldn't take control of their urges, which was why she could steamroll them. And that was why she found dominant men so damn irresistible. She couldn't steamroll real men who were in control of themselves. They were the true masters and commanders of their own lives and bodies. Such men were so few and far in between.

The other men Jenny had been with -- or been fucked by -- had physically used her body to satiate their needs. She enjoyed it nonetheless but she was going through the motions to satisfy her own urges. Compared to the love making between her and her beloved fiancé, there was no weight to it.

Jenny loved Stewart, he fulfilled her emotional needs and she shared almost everything with him. The problem was, she didn't want to fuck him. When she laid with him, they made love and her arousal came from her heart, her love for him and his love for her. There were times that she preferred making love over fucking or vice versa. Unfortunately, Stewart was a one trick pony and left Jenny yearning to get fucked. He was the man that she loved, but not the man she needed.

Jenny needed a man like Tyrone. She needed a pair of strong hands to lead her safely down the path of decadence, the path of submission and the path to her ultimate happiness of sexual gratification. She connected with Tyrone in a way she never thought possible. Without even trying, he made her feel more womanly than anyone else had before -- if that made any sense. When Tyrone fucked her, her body naturally became aroused in preparation for what it was biologically designed to do. Evolution made sure that women are predisposed to love big cocks for the purpose of reproduction and Jenny was no exception, she genuinely enjoyed receiving Tyrone's seed.

Tyrone was a beast, a fucking monster and she loved being his purring kitten. Once he gave her a taste of his cock, she was powerless against the sheer size of his incredible cock. He got the hook into her good and proper. So good that she became addicted to his cock and he turned her into his own personal whore. He was like a drug dealer to her and she was addicted to his cock, willing to do anything for a fix. As long as he gave her more of his cock, he could do whatever the fuck he wanted with her. All because she needed another fix.

Another white girl hooked on black cock.

That was the reason why Jenny was all dolled up and perfect, wearing nothing but a gray mini skirt, black garter belt, lacy black stockings and a pair of black stilettos. No top. She had taken that off moments after entering the bar. A bar full of men and her pussy was on tap. As if that were not bad enough, she was on her hands and knees with her legs spread on the counter like a bitch in heat while her beloved fiancé was calling her. And there wasn't a damn thing she could do but let the phone ring.

Staring up at Tyrone with her pleading eyes, Jenny hissed through her clenched teeth, "I've been a naughty fiancée, put me in my place."

Tyrone released her jaw and his hands went for her skirt. After fumbling for a bit, he found the zipper and unzipped her skirt. But there was a clasp that prevented the skirt from falling off, so he yanked it. The clasp broke, the skirt fell open and Tyrone whipped it down the counter.

Not only was that Jenny's only skirt she had with her, it was an expensive skirt. What was she going to wear after? Jenny cried out angrily, "Hey! That wa-"

SMACK

Tyrone's hand came down her bare ass. Hard.

The bar was silent after that and everyone heard Tyga's "Real Deal" start to play.

"You've been bad. VERY bad." Tyrone growled into Jenny's ear as he slid his index finger up and down her slit. He wasn't the least bit surprised to find her warm and moist pussy lips splitting readily as he stroked her slit. He didn't insert his finger. He kept sliding his finger back and forth between her lips as he continued, "Has Stewart ever made you cum, you dirty little slut?"

Jenny shook her head. Her body was obscenely on displayed with her knees spread wantonly on the bar's counter. She looked like a blonde pinup girl, except her nipples were erect and out in the open, her clit throbbed and her hot, juicy pussy was unveiled to the entire bar. She looked like a hardcore pinup girl that was getting finger fucked while her phone rang and buzzed from her fiancé call.

"No?" Tyrone whispered into Jenny's ear, "But he's going to if that phone keeps ringing, isn't he?"

Jenny nodded. The combination of her phone's vibrating on her clit - which by now had swelled up into a hot little nub - and Tyrone sliding his finger between her lips made Jenny crawl up the walls with lust. Tyrone was right, he was always right. If Stewart didn't hang up soon, she would cum from the vibrating cell phone on her clit. The thought of it almost pushed her over the edge.

'Shawty caught my eyes said I need that, need that

Let me get a feel, man I hope it feel real

I'm the fuckin real deal, bend over bitch you know the drill'

Tyrone was enjoying himself, watching and playing with his sex toy. He was like a cat toying with its prey. His finger gently gliding along the outer edges of her lips, careful not to slip inside. Occasionally, he would tweak her nipples or squeeze her breasts while watching her face to see what reaction she would give.

Jenny eyes were closed, her tongue periodically slithered out, licking her slightly parted lips. Every now and then, she would bite onto her lower lip as she moaned. It wasn't long until she began rolling her hips in small circles, the tension between her thighs was increasing slowly and steadily.

'You been working way too hard, I just think you need a man

I can be your fucking man, we can fuck and do some things

I can make the headboard bang, let me make your clit sing'

No one said a single word. Asides from the music playing in the background, the clattering of Jenny's cell phone vibrating against the polished counter and her ecstatic whimpers, nothing else was heard.

Everyone, except for Jenny was watching Tyrone taking his time, masterfully teasing the blonde's pink, puffy pussy lips that glistened with her wetness. No one knew, asides from Tyrone and Jenny just how wet she was until she began to rock her hips. At first, her hips were rocking ever so slightly that only those sitting at the counter noticed. Then she was getting more aggressive, rocking her hips enough that it was obvious to everyone that she wanted Tyrone's finger in her pussy.

Suddenly, Jenny's phone stopped ringing and she immediately became desperate.

It was obvious because she was practically grinding her cunt into Tyrone's palm. The young blonde woman, who looked like woman from a wet dream was arching her back, whimpering, moaning and writhing in such excruciating ecstasy that her tits were jiggling while Tyrone toyed with her.

'Let me put my hand on it baby keep dancing (dancing)

Don't stop baby keep on dirty dancing'

Despite Jenny's desperation, Tyrone still refused to let her indulge in the sweet feeling of having something, anything, stuffed in her pussy. He knew that the longer he denied her the pleasure, the hornier she would get and the harder she would cum. He continued stroking her slippery slit while ignoring her aggressive thrusts and begging whimpers.

Jenny didn't have to wait long until her cell phone was ringing again. By now, her writhing had become so earnest that the duct tape that bound her wrists had come loose off the counter. She was practically humping Tyrone's hand as she tried to keep the cell phone wedged between her clit and the counter.

"You think it's exciting to be a naughty fiancée do you?" Tyrone asked. As soon as the words left his mouth, he felt her body begin to tremble.

Jenny didn't answer him, she couldn't even if she wanted to. She was too close to the edge. Her moans were filled with frustration and intense pleasure. She was inching closer and closer to an orgasm, punctuated by the shorter gasps in her breath. When her phone vibrated again, her stomach tensed up and her entire body trembled.

Stewart's persistent calls had finally made his fiancée cum. But it was such a short-lived orgasm because her cell phone stopped vibrating as soon as she came. Had it continued, she probably would've came again. But it didn't, and her body relaxed from the subsiding orgasm.

'If you work your pussy babey

work your pussy

if you work your pussy babey

work your pussy

if you work your pussy babey

work your pussy

if you work your pussy babey

work it to the beat...'

Jenny recognized the lyrics from Dj Antoine's "Work Your Pussy." It was a song that she listened to during her workouts. Now, more than ever, she was literally working her pussy, grinding her clit against her cell phone in an effort to chase after another elusive orgasm.

Despite her obvious desperation, Tyrone continued tracing his finger along her slippery slit, in slow, agonizing circles, playing with the young fiancée. He leaned into her ear and whispered, "First time that he made you cum, huh? Too bad he's not here to see it."

Feeling Tyrone's warm breath on her ears and hearing what he said sent her on the verge of another orgasm. Jenny's hips kept bucking, grinding her clit against her cell phone. She kept moaning and it was obvious that she wanted more.

Once again, Tyrone ignored her and continued to tease her. He nearly pushed her over the edge when he licked her ear lobes and whispered, "When he calls again, I'm going to answer it so you can speak to your husband-to-be."

Right after he said that, Stewart called again. Tyrone immediately snatched the phone from between Jenny's thighs and placed it in front of her bound hands.

A picture of Stewart's smiling face filled the screen on her cell phone. Her beloved fiancé must have been worried sick by now. After all, he did leave her in the hands of their new neighbor whom neither of them knew much about. In fact, she literally was left in Tyrone's hands, very good hands.

All of Tyrone's games were leading Jenny to take bigger risks of getting caught. She had become bolder and more daring as she chased after a higher high. Then a wicked idea came to her. She swiped her fingers across the glass screen and tapped on the little speaker icon.

"Hi baby," Jenny cooed down towards the phone. She almost came from the thought of what she was about to do, "sorry I missed your calls, I'm grabbing some food with Tyrone at a bar and my hands are a bit 'tied up' at the moment."

"Oh, that's OK." Stewart replied, "I just wanted to hear your voice before we takeoff. Why does it sound so...echoey?"

"You're on speaker baby." Jenny cooed as David Banner's 'Play' started blasting through the speakers.

"Where's Tyrone?" Stewart asked concerningly. He didn't like that his conversation with his fiancée was being broadcasted all over a bar and he could barely hear her over the loud music.

"Don't worry hun, everyone here is busy watching an event in the bar." Jenny said reassuringly, knowing how much Stewart valued privacy. And in her best pouty voice, she asked, "Baby, I'm missing you already, how long until you take off?"

"Well, we're actually taxiing along the runway right now." Stewart sighed.

"I'm going to miss you." Jenny cooed, "Can you stay with me on the phone until you takeoff then?"

"Yup. I'm going to miss you too baby." Stewart replied after a short laugh.

"YAY!" Jenny beamed down at the phone with her fiancé at the other end, before turning her head and whispered into Tyrone's ear, "You know it's yours anytime you want it, you just have to take it."

Jenny pressed her luscious pink lips to Tyrone's and slid her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues intertwined passionately, creating wet slurping sounds between their lips. She was stripped down to only her black garter belt, black thigh high stockings and black Louboutin heels, on some random bar counter top and her tight ass was offered up to Tyrone while her fiancé was on the line. She might as well serve herself up on a silver platter. She was more turned on now than ever and her entire body was tingling with excitement.

'Work it, work it, work it, til you make that pussy cream'

Even with the blaring music in the background, Stewart could hear slurping noises from the other end and asked, "What's that sound?"

Jenny broke the kiss with Tyrone and replied, "MMm, I just had something in my mouth babe."

"Oh, sounds like you're enjoying it." Steward said, the hint panic disappeared from his voice as his beloved hot blonde fiancé locked lips with Tyrone again.

"MMmm," Jenny moaned as she passionately kissed Tyrone and pulled away momentarily to say, "Sooo good! Soooo verrrrrry good!"

"I wish I could be there with you." Stewart sighed, not knowing that Tyrone had his fiancé on display for the entire bar. If only Stewart had listened harder and stopped blabbering, maybe then he could have heard Jenny's muffled cries of pain and pleasure when Tyrone pinched her nipples. But Stewart didn't listen. Instead, he carried on, "You'll have to take me this to bar when I get back. I want to know what you're eating that's so good."

'Freak ass hoes love freaky ass men.'

Unfortunately for Stewart, his fiancée didn't hear a thing he said. Jenny was focused on Tyrone when Tyrone said right to her face, "You're done hiding."

Jenny bit her bottom lip and buried her face in Tyrone's broad chest. This morning, she was still hopeful that no one would ever find out what kind of slut Stewart was marrying. She wasn't so hopeful of that now, not if Tyrone continued to parade her around the city like this. Los Angeles was a big city, but it was only a matter of time before Stewart would hear about it. Or worse, see a picture of how she was now with her back arching in the midst of dry humping Tyrone's right hand while his left were kneading her tits. Stewart would leave her for sure!

But there was nothing that Tyrone couldn't make the hot blonde beauty do. He had turned her into a cock crazy whore.

"God damn! These 'buns' are so firm and soft!" Tyrone blurted out, palming his right hand over Jenny's soft, firm and smooth ass.

"What was that?" Stewart asked with tension in his voice.

Jenny pulled her face away from Tyrone's chiseled chest. Her eyes were closed and her face was the epitome of lust and pleasure. Nonchalantly, she replied, "Tyrone said he really likes the firm and soft 'white buns' here."

"I can hardly hear you over the music babe, can you go somewhere quieter?" Stewart suggested as another hip-hop song came on.

"Gimme a sec, OK babe?" Jenny said as Jeremih's 'Don't tell'em' started playing. She shot Tyrone a teasing smile, muted her phone and said, "Maybe, I'll let your good friend Darren come and fuck my little ass off if you won't. All those months at sea. I bet he'd fuck me to death. I bet he'd just destroy my pretty little ass."

'Body like the summer, fuck it like no other'

"You can, but you won't. Not if you EVER want me to fuck you again." Tyrone replied sternly. His attention was drawn towards the stainless steel muddler behind the counter. It looked about 8 inches long, the handle portion of it was rounded and tapered down mid shaft before it flared out at the flat end.

Jenny purred, "But I -"

"When you're working for me, I determine who you fuck, what you fuck and how you fuck it. Understood?" Tyrone said flatly.

"Yes." Jenny sighed.

"Hand me that muddler, will ya bud?" Tyrone said to Keith.

"Here." Keith said and handed the muddler to Tyrone.

Tyrone took the muddler from Keith. He held onto the flat end, rubbing the polished handle along Jenny's slit, methodically lubricating it as he asked, "If you're happy with Stewart, then go be with him, you don't need me."