Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty, I...I...can't help it." Jenny stammered as Tyrone pushed a few inches of the cold, metallic muddler into her. As Tyrone slowly worked the steel rod in and out of her steamy cunt, she stammered, "You ruined me...when you slid...your big...looong cock...into my...tight...wet pussy that was...that was for...my fiancé."

"You could have stopped me." Tyrone said flatly, "And you didn't."

"Jenny? Are you still there?" Stewart's voice called out from the cell phone left on the counter.

Tyrone watched Jenny's French-manicured fingers reach for the cell phone in front of her duct tape bound wrists. Just as her fingers tapped the 'unmute' button, he pulled the muddler out of her hole with a distinct 'POP' then followed by an even more distinct 'SQUISH' as the muddler slid effortlessly into her other hole.

"YeaaHHHSSS." Jenny hissed from the anal invasion. Her nails clawed at the polished counter while the muddler sank deeper into her ass. It was too much. It had been too long since she had something there, so she was grateful that Tyrone was starting out relatively slow instead of just ramming it into her ass.

Back in college, Jenny had never embraced the pleasure of anal fucking. Most of the time she found it uncomfortable and sometimes painful. But the guys seemed to love it so much, she couldn't bring herself to deny them that pleasure. Gradually, she learned to relax her body and how to tolerate it. During the times when she was really horny, she even genuinely enjoyed it. And right now, she sure was enjoying it.

There was also the taboo aspect of what Tyrone was doing to her that was turning her on like never before. He was taking his time with her and that made it more enjoyable. He was slowly, really slowly, taking her ass. First, he fingered her ass at the mansion. Now, he was using something a bit larger. It seemed like he was preparing her!

Jenny couldn't believe that someone that is so big and strong could be so gentle at the same time. Tyrone may have been rough, but he was always careful not to hurt her. The more she thought about it, the safer she felt with him than with any other man she had been with before. That fact alone turned her on even more. For once in her life, she was actually looking forward to having her ass drilled.

There was something naughty and utterly submissive about it.

'Don't tell'em

Don't tell'em

You ain't even

Don't tell'em

Don't tell'em

You ain't even

You ain't even gotta tell'em'

"Honey, I thought you're going to find a quieter place?" Stewart's voice erupted from the counter.

"There's nowhere for me to go, babe. I want to stick around Tyrone, there are some bad looking men here." Jenny panted huskily over the cell phone as Tyrone slowly reamed her ass. He was pushing in the muddler a few inches, then pulling it back out. He worked the steel muddler a bit further, a bit harder and a bit faster each time. Her own natural lubricant coating on the muddler allowed Tyrone to pump it in and out of her easily and painlessly. It wasn't long before she was being reamed out at a steady pace, neither too fast nor too slow.

Hardly able to hear Jenny's answer, Stewart let out a heavy sigh and asked, "Do you want to come?"

'If anything you were just exploring, you wasn't cheating

She got my number stored under fake names

Her nigga think she faithful but she running game'

"OH YES!! OH YES! I'M CUMMING!!" Jenny screamed in ecstasy into the phone. Tyrone had worked the entire muddler into her and now he was long stroking her ass. He was pulling the steel muddler all the way out and slamming it back in, over and over. "STEWART!! OOHHHH!!! I'MMM CUMMINNNGGGG!!"

"Yeah? You like that, huh?" Stewart laughed softly into the phone as his fiancée screamed excitedly. He didn't know that it wasn't his idea that she was ecstatic about. No, she was ecstatic about feeling full, the sweet surrender of being taken, being on display and being used in a completely dominating sort of way. While Stewart was tossing the idea of bringing Jenny with him, she was tossing around on the bar counter with a muddler buried deep in her tight ass.

"I didn't mean right now, babe." Stewart chuckled. If only he knew the distinct difference between Jenny's orgasmic screams and her excited ones. If only he saw his hot blonde fiancée coming undone with her face mashed onto the cold counter top and her ass up in the air for a bunch full of strangers to see. Then perhaps he wouldn't have mistaken Jenny's moans as a sign of let down and instead realized that her moans were that of Tyrone breaking in his future wife.

'Don't tell'em, don't tell'em.'

"UHHHH!!" Jenny moaned as she came. Tyrone wasn't gentle with her ass anymore, he kept slamming the muddler in and out of her. It was forceful. Unforgiving. But the harder he slammed that muddler home, the harder her delicate body shook. He continued he ravaging her ass until her entire body was shaking uncontrollably and she was riding through another orgasm.

'Just keep the rhythm like that,

yeah, yeah, yeah

put'lil back

yeah, yeah yeah, yeah

your nigga like that,

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

you know i want it back

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

OOOhhhhhhh, OOOhhhhhhh

OOOhhhhhhhh, OOOhhhhhhh'

The hip-hop song ended long enough for Stewart hear Jenny's disappointed moans before Lana Del Rey's 'Gods & Monsters' began playing.

'In the land of Gods and Monsters

I was an Angel

Living in the garden of evil

Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed'

Stewart heard his fiancée moan and mistook her moans as disappointment. He had no idea how hard his fiancée's ass was getting fucked, how good she felt, or how horny and turned on she was from talking to him while getting reamed out with a muddler. He didn't know how big of an orgasm she was having or that what he had said would be reminding her how much she liked it up the ass. So he tried his best to cheer her up and he said, "It'll be good."

'No one's gonna take my soul away'

The flight attendant saw Stewart on the phone and was marching down the aisle towards him. Stewart saw her coming and quickly held the phone against his chest just before Jenny's voice rang out, "AHHH! SO GOOD! SOO GOOOOOD!! IT'S NEEEEVER....BEEN...SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!"

Stewart could barely hear Jenny's muffled mews and moans but he brushed it off as his chest muffling her words.

"Sir, I need you to turn off your cell phone during takeoff." Said the flight attendant, her voice drawing Stewart's attention away from Jenny's post-orgasmic moans.

"OK." Stewart nodded in reply as the flight attendant turned around and left. He couldn't wait to take Jenny with him on the next trip. She would sure make the flights more bearable. Holding his phone to his ear, Stewart asked, "Sorry, what were you saying, babe? The flight attendant came to talk to me. I have to hang up."

Jenny's heart nearly stopped when Stewart's voice came through the phone. Her post-orgasmic shuddering was still slowly subsiding and she completely forgot about her fiancé on the other end.

'In the land of Gods and Monsters

I was an Angel

Looking to get fucked hard'

"Not-nothing" Jenny stammered, her nails clacking on the counter as she clawed at it like she was trying to tear it apart. Her shaking and shuddering simmered down to a gentle trembling as Tyrone pulled the muddler out from deep within her ass and handed it back to Keith.

"Phone me as soon as you land baby." Jenny said breathlessly with one side of her face still on the counter less than an inch away from her phone. Her face was a contortion of pleasure with her mouth hung open, her eyes locked shut, her back arching as much as it would bend with her ass up in the air and her large, firm tits along with her sensitive nipples were squished against the cold surface underneath her.

"OK baby, try not to miss me too much." Stewart said as the plane's engine began roaring up, "I'll be back soon. Love you."

"I love you too, have fun babe." Jenny replied and finally opened her eyes.

'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly want'

Every man in the bar was openly devouring the sight of the gorgeous woman in her post-orgasmic glow.

"Bye." Stewart said.

"Buh-bye." Jenny replied softly and ended the call. Looking at Tyrone, she said softly, "I don't usually like anal much. I don't know what it is, but something about how you did it made it feel great."

"Yeah, I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't help it with you shaking that ass in front of me all morning." Tyrone said, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them apart, "God! What an ass!!"

"Well, this tight ass is yours, where do you want me?" Jenny giggled, surprising herself as she spoke the words. Anal was never really her thing per se. But today, she didn't seem to mind it one bit. In fact, she was surprised that she was looking forward to it.

'It's innocence lost

Innocence lost'

"Oh, there will be plenty of time for that later," Tyrone said, undoing the duct tape from Jenny's wrists, "and before that, you need to eat. You haven't had any real food all day."

"Thank you, that was amazing." Jenny said, knowing that Tyrone would like hearing her tell the entire bar just how much she enjoyed getting her ass drilled. She sat up with a beaming smile and looked at Tyrone. After her intense orgasm, he was now gentle and attentive to her needs.

Jenny noticed the giant bulge in Tyrone's pants and it told her how horny he was. Yet he was still very aware of her needs and put her needs before his own. Her well-being outweighed his urge to pound her ass. He was handsome, caring, muscular, rich, and he had a big dick to complete the package. Even though Tyrone was such a great guy, in the back of her mind, Jenny knew that if Tyrone wanted a piece of her ass, there was no stopping him.

'Show Me What U Got' by Astoria featuring Pitbull started playing.

"I've got something amazing for you to eat." someone said from the front of the bar.

Jenny glanced up and saw the person who was talking. A few guys were sitting up at the front of the bar and it was hard for her to discern who made the comment. That is, until she saw a guy sitting at the table by the door move.

"Riiiiigght here." Chuckled a construction guy as he tugged the crotch of his stained cargo pants. The man looked to be about in his mid-40's, though it was hard to tell because he also looked like he had been in the sun for too many years. He had a black horseshoe style mustache, and his pot belly protruded out from under his dirty, white sleeveless t-shirt.

"Sorry, I like my men how I like my wine. Imported, sweet and with GREAT depth." Jenny smiled sweetly, emphasizing on the word 'great' as she sat down on the counter with her legs hung over the edge between Tyrone and Darren.

It was all she could do to not roll her eyes in disgust. It was always the least sexually attractive guys, if not bordering repulsive that made the crudest remarks to her. It was as if they had not seen themselves in the mirror and yet they would complain that women were too 'stuck up' to pay them any attention.

"Another black cock bitch in L.A.!" The 400lb construction guy spat out angrily, "Why am I not surprised?"

"I may be a bitch, but I'm not YOUR bitch." Jenny shot back. Tyrone was about to get up and she put her hand on his shoulder. She could handle this. She had dealt with men like this without violence. Continuing, she added, "That whole bullshit about the motion in the ocean, it's a lie. It's not that hard to go in and out. It really isn't. The bigger the better, the thicker the wetter. That's what I always say. I LOVE big dick. If you think you measure up, then whip that bad boy out."

"Hey Barry, you need to leave if you don't stop man." Keith warned sternly. He had seen many fights start in his bar and he knew when things were about to escalate. In a lighter tone, he added, "So she likes big dick, it's fine, it's not a crime. Just sit back, enjoy the view. Relax man."

"Yeah man, just enjoy the lil slut struttin' her stuff." Added another guy sitting across from Barry. Like Barry, he was a big man with a dark tan, about the same age and size. He looked like a tanned Santa Claus except he had a dark beard. With a jolly chuckle, he said, "Don't whip it out man, I REALLY don't want to see your junk."

"Stuck up asshole." Barry muttered under his breath. Keith's stern warning seemed to have calmed him down, but then he opened his mouth again to no one in particular and said, "Is there really a difference between fucking a black guy and fucking a white guy?"

"That's enough Barry." Keith said, marching around the counter, "Pay your bill. Get out."

"I only asked a question!" Barry shouted and threw his arms up in the air then continued, "What? Now I can't ask questions in your bar, Keith?"

"It's alright Keith," Jenny said, lifting her leg up into the aisle to block Keith's path, "I think he had a bit too much to drink, that's all."

"Ya sure?" Keith asked with a look of genuine concern in his eyes.

'Show me what you got'

"Yeah, like he said, it's just a question." Jenny smiled with a shrug and lowered her leg. Handing Keith the menu, she asked, "Could I get the grilled chicken salad, please?"

"Don't make me toss you out for good." Keith said, pointing a finger at Barry. He took the menu out of Jenny's hands and walked away.

Jenny didn't even know if the salad was on the menu, but it was the first thing off the top of her head that she could think of. It was more of a diversion than ordering what she wanted to eat. But she didn't want anyone to get hurt over her.

As soon as Keith disappeared into the kitchen, Jenny answered Barry's question, "Yes. There is a difference between fucking a black guy and a white guy. I mean, there's not really but to me there is. Black men are more powerful and aggressive. There are white guys like that too, but the majority of the black guys are like that. And I get way more turned on because they talk really dirty to me. I love white guys too, but I absolutely LOVE getting fucked by a black cock. Plus, he's ripped, masculine and dominant. That's why I fuck him and not you."

Jenny's answer seemed to shut Barry up and stopped the laughing in the bar. She wasn't trying to insult the man, she was telling the truth. She was like a growing number of American women whom preferred to spread their bare, white legs for a black man. Maybe if Barry had some sense of decency he would have stood a better chance. But it seemed like him and others like him perceived themselves as someone they weren't.

There is often a balance between physique, looks and personality. It is rare to find a man that possessed all of three and those that did never seem to have trouble getting laid. Anything in addition to those qualities is a bonus. Tyrone filled all of those qualities and then some.

Men like Tyrone could bed any woman they want and do whatever they want to them. Jenny knew that from firsthand experience. Tyrone had pushed her right up to the edge of her boundaries, yet never past those boundaries. He seemed to understand her so much and knew things about her that she didn't even know about herself. He respected her boundaries and that was how she knew he would never mistreat her. And she believed that he treated other women with the same respect. Knowing that, she felt lucky to have met him and completely trusted him with her insatiable lust.

Nice bosses didn't come by very often and much fewer ones are trustworthy. Jenny was determined to live up to Tyrone's expectations. She had the body and the attitude to bring whatever fantasy he wanted to life. If he wanted a sex-crazed slut as a secretary wantonly obeying his every command, then he was going to get that and nothing less. They were going to have a great working relationship, she was sure of it.

Nickelback's 'Shakin Hands' picked up where the last song left off.

"Now how bout those drinks?" Jenny chirped seeing Keith return from the kitchen.

"Oh shit, sorry, I got distracted." Keith smiled sheepishly and quickly scrambled to mix their drinks, "Coming right up."

"Here, have a seat." Tyrone said, getting off his barstool and offering it to Jenny.

"There's an office in the back where you eat in peace if you want." Keith suggested in a low voice.

"It's OK, here's fine." Jenny said. She took Tyrone and Darren's hand and slid down off the counter, "I'm gonna go clean up first."

"Washroom's down the hall to the left." Keith pointed out.

"Thanks." Jenny smiled and picked up her purse and top from the floor, then her skirt from Darren's side of the counter. Conscious of all the eyes on her naked ass and bare tits, she strutted towards the back of the bar. Her heels clicked on the tile in tune with her swaying ass, both cheeks bare and framed by her black garter belt and her stockings. She smiled at one of the construction guys at the back of the bar and made no efforts to hide her goods from his hungry eyes.

'The Hollywood pose: teeth, tits, and toes'

It wasn't like Jenny had anything to hide that they hadn't seen already. Turning down a short hallway, she opened the bathroom door and stepped in. She closed the door behind her, the bar's music softened to a muffle and she started to clean herself up.

Jenny put her clothes on the counter. It was quicker for her to wipe herself clean while naked anyway. After that, she grabbed her skirt and examined the damage caused by Tyrone's lust. The zipper was still intact and the clasp was bent out of shape. She bent the clasp back to the original shape the best she could, fixed her makeup, got dressed and added a few sprays of perfume for a final touch before she opened the bathroom door.

The lyrics 'Yeah he loves his little naughty wicked witch of the west' flooded into the bathroom. She hadn't realized that the music was this loud before, no wonder Stewart had a tough time hearing her.

Rounding the corner of the hallway that led to the bar, Jenny was greeted by an applauding audience. The bar was still packed and no one had left yet. Even Keith stopped clearing the tables of the empty plates and glasses to clap upon her return. In front of Darren's spot, there was a plate of grilled chicken salad, a glass of water with a lemon wedged on the rim and the three drinks she had ordered. And when Jenny approached her food, Darren got off the barstool and pulled the stool out for her.

'Classy.' Jenny smiled as she thought to herself. 'A girl could get used to this kind of attention.'

Big K.R.I.T. ft8ball, MJG & 2 Chainz's 'Money on the floor' played as Jenny sauntered over to the pulled out barstool. Sitting down, she said, "Thank you."

"I'll be back in a bit. I've got some business to discuss with Keith." Darren said, lifting both Jenny and the barstool as if they weighed nothing, bringing her closer to the bar counter.

"OK." Jenny chirped as Keith led Darren down the hallway towards the bathrooms. Grabbing her fork, she dug into her salad. It was late in the afternoon and after not having anything to eat all day asides from cum, she was starving.

"So, I want to buy a yacht, but I need a captain. The problem is, I'm having trouble convincing Darren to leave the navy." Tyrone explained as Jenny ate. "I'm willing to pay him more money to sit around on his ass doing practically nothing asides from the odd trip out with some business contacts."