Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny felt the hard rod of Tyrone's cock invading her ass, slowly making her stretch around his thickness as he was pushing. She was breathing in quick short breathes, focusing on relaxing her body, particularly her ass and letting his cock take control. Her toes curled inside her heels, her nails dug into the bedsheet as she cried out, "OOOHHH!!!"

That was all that Tyrone could bear and then he grabbed both sides of her hips as he pushed further into Jenny's first-class ass. Her younger, 22 year old ass was like a hot orifice of pleasure, pink, tiny, white and tight. Her magical little hole stretched wide oh-so-responsively to accommodate his thick black cock.

"Fuck!" Tyrone groaned, "You're so fucking tight!"

"I know you...AH...like it tight." Jenny breathed, she was barely able to catch her breath as Tyrone was sodomizing her, "You love stretching me...OOooo...stretching me like this...HNNNGGG...forcing my tender hole to stretch around your...BIG....BLACK...COCK as you penetrate my ass."

It seemed almost easy for 5'6" blonde to perform such a depraved act with the 6'6" black man. She was never too fond of anal sex, except when she was super horny or drunk. Right now, she was both and discovered that anal sex with Tyrone consumed her in ways that she couldn't comprehend or deny. Maybe it was because she was being defiled on the bed that she shared with her fiancé. Maybe that was the reason why the wicked pleasure rose to levels of ecstasy that destroyed her like nothing else imaginable.

Accompanying the pleasure was a slight bit of pain, Jenny felt like she was being split apart. But soon, the searing pain melted away and turned into a delectable warmth as her tight sphincter became accustomed to Tyrone's thickness. Jenny felt him sink endlessly deeper and deeper into her. She felt like a slutty puppet wrapped around the puppet master's cock, a cock that brought her to life and controlled her trembling movements as he built up speed.

Several times, when the pleasure became too much, Jenny tried to crawl forward and away from Tyrone's powerful thrusts, but his big, strong hands pulled her hips back. There was no escape from Tyrone's rhythmic fucking, still, Jenny tried again.

"Oh no, where did you think you're going?" Tyrone growled. His hands squeezed her firm ass cheeks hard. And even though her ass was firm, his power hands were able to grab enough of her ass meat like a pair of love handles and prevented her from squirming away. He released her right cheek and watched her ass jiggle before giving it a hard downward smack.

"AHH!" Jenny yelped as she felt the stinging pain and then felt Tyrone let of her other cheek. He smacked that just as hard to make her yelp out again, "AHH!"

Jenny reached forward with her hands, her fingers clawing at the corner of a pillow case until she could grasp it at the sides. She pulled the pillow to her and buried her pretty face in it with her tits mashed into the mattress. Face down ass up, this is where she really felt the power of Tyrone's 250lb body. There was no clumsy groping, nor did his cock accidentally slip out of her ass. No, Tyrone was precise and aggressive with each thrust, slamming into her delicate ass and fucking it raw. Each impact of Tyrone's vicious thrusts made Jenny's mouth clamp down on the scrunched up pillow and cry out, "UNGH!..MMPPHH...UNGHH!!"

Jenny's shoulders were down on the bed, her ass up, her knees splayed and she felt like she was being ripped apart and she was loving it. It did hurt a bit, but she loved being controlled and used by Tyrone because she completely trusted him.

Other men had dry fucked her ass despite Jenny's cry for lube. Those men let their eagerness take priority over her wellbeing. Some even forced themselves balls deep and made it a terrible experience.

Tyrone was different, he took the time to thoroughly lube up his cock so that it would be enjoyable for her too. That was why Jenny was able to fully let go and enjoy what seemed like a brutal ass fucking. She was learning to really love anal sex, something she wasn't quite into previously. In fact, Jenny was more than enjoying it, she was loving it more and more as Tyrone slowly buried an additional inch every couple of strokes.

After a few minutes, Jenny finally felt Tyrone's balls push up against her clit and it amplified every sensation she felt. She also felt extremely intimate with him, more so than regular sex with anyone else, even Stewart. She felt every inch, every ridge on his long, black shaft buried balls deep into her ass and she felt every pulse from every vein that ran along his cock.

"Oh GAAWWDD!!" Jenny moaned, her body trembling from the intense sensation, "You like that, Ty? You like sliding your raw, hard cock inside my hot...tight...ass that I've saved just for you?"

"I do, love." Tyrone replied huskily, then he leaned over Jenny's body. He could feel her body trembling between his body and the mattress. Pressing his lips against her ear, he whispered, "But not as much as you like me fucking your ass slow and good. It hurts but you don't want me to stop because you want it so bad. You like how good it feels when I force my cock inside your tight ass."

"So deeeeeeep." Jenny moaned with a quavering voice.

Tyrone lifted himself off of the toned blonde. He could tell from the way her body was trembling that she was about to cum and he said, "Don't."

Jenny let out a mischievous smile knowing what Tyrone meant.

"Don't cum." Tyrone said, slapping her across the ass.

"It's sooo...good...I-I...I can't...take it..." Jenny stammered. It was true, normally, she would require at least some sort of stimulation on her pussy for her to enjoy anal. This was the first time where she didn't even need to rub her clit to bring herself to the edge of an assgasm.

"I'm not even fucking you yet." Tyrone sneered, "Look how desperate you are for my cock, look how desperate you want to get off. You're such a slut."

"C'mon you big stud, fuck my ass like you own it." Jenny egged on, she was eager to cum but she couldn't disobey Tyrone.

"I do own it don't I?" Tyrone smiled, "Stewart really hasn't fucked your sweet ass yet?"

Jenny shook her head, her walls were spasming as Tyrone gave her the delicious stretch that her fiancé never did. Tyrone had officially beaten Stewart to fucking her ass, thereby claiming all her holes.

"It's yours!! My ass belongs to you!! Fuck it, claim it and make me..." Jenny moaned as Tyrone gripped her waist firmly. He held her still as he quickly withdrew entirely out of her ass, then while her asshole was gaped open, he drove all the way in, balls deep and made Jenny scream, "...Ka-KA-KAAuuuUUMMM!!!"

Jenny, holding onto her pillow for dear life as Tyrone's sudden assault on the center of her core in a single thrust made her cum intensely. Her entire body tensed from her assgasm. Her body was still shuddering when she felt Tyrone's hand slid down her stomach, then between her legs and he dipped two fingers into her slit. Her body's shuddering inadvertently was grinding her g-spot against his curled fingers, setting off another orgasm, this time from the front.

"UUUGGHHHH!!" Jenny screamed from the circular effect of dual orgasms. The combined sensation of her front and rear holes being stimulated turned her assgasm into one, long, continuous wave of pleasure that spread through her body from her tight ass. The fit blonde's body became a furious orgasming machine, the alternating front to back and back to front orgasms in both her holes were fueled by Tyrone's perfectly sized cock with soul ripping intensity.

The big, white, California king sized bed became an absolute mess. Jenny's pink folds that were previously glistening with her juices like thick, sweet molasses from a jar suddenly became a geyser. The white lace garter that was wrapped around her thigh became translucent from all her juices that her cunt intermittently squirted. The essence of Jennifer Turner soaked through the bedsheets and into the mattress. And she hadn't stopped cumming since Tyrone started fingering her pussy with his mammoth sized cock was buried balls deep in her ass.

It was as though Stewart had heard his fiancée's screams from miles and miles away aboard the airliner. He was having a nightmare about being late for meeting Jenny at a house party. A friend texted and warned him that some guy was relentlessly hitting on her.

Stewart rushed there as fast as he could. While he was meandering through the sea of party goers in the house and looking for Jenny, he was fantasizing about how he was going to rescue his damsel from the villain's harassment. Stewart climbed the stairs and made his way down the hall. Closed doors lined both sides of the hallway and he became aware of the loud, passionate moans of pleasure that were coming through each of the bedroom doors. He reached the first door, took hold of the handle and hoped that his Jenny wasn't being raped on the other side.

Gingerly, Stewart turned the handle and opened the door to peek inside. A smile of relief spread across his face. Some lucky couple had obviously hooked up and Jenny was nowhere in sight. Quietly, he pulled the door shut and went to the next door. Bedroom by bedroom, his fears dissipated. Some rooms had couples making out, others had couples fucking, and one room had a couple getting dressed up when he peeked in.

The only room that remained was the one at the end of the hall and Stewart thought that perhaps Jenny wasn't up here at all. Maybe she wasn't in any of the bedrooms, maybe she didn't need to be saved, though part of him wanted to play hero. Standing in front of the last door, Stewart grabbed the door handle and turned it.

The second the door was cracked open, the sounds of "Ohhhhh! MMmm! Ohhhh fuuuccckkk uhhhmmmm! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" filled the hallway before Stewart could even take a peek inside. And like he had done in the previous bedrooms, he poked his head in.

Stewart had rushed to the house party with the intention to play the hero. It was a good plan, except he was too late.

Stewart instantly recognized his Jenny. She was completely naked except for a pair of white heels. She was on all fours with her head down and ass up. From the doorway, he had a side view of them fucking, or more accurately, Jenny fucking herself on a long, thick black dick. And his fiancée was very much enjoying herself, moaning and groaning louder than any of the women from the other rooms. The dim lighting prevented him from seeing who the guy was, but he could definitely tell that a muscular black guy was positioned behind his Jenny.

"Uunngghh! Your ass is even tighter than your pussy...unnghh..yeah...unnghh...that's it, fuck yourself on my big black cock you slut. UNGH! That's it slut, ride it nice and hard..." Stewart heard the black guy growl in a deep voice. But Jenny didn't reply for she was too busy slamming herself back and forth on the guy's long cock, moaning louder in what sounded like a rapidly approaching orgasm. What made it worse was that Jenny's moans seemed to come deep from within her soul.

That was when Stewart jumped from his seat. He woke up in cold sweat before realizing that it was all a nightmare. He was safe aboard the plane and not in that wretched house party from his nightmare. He glanced at his watch and calculated that only a few hours remained until they landed. Locally, it would be late but that meant that it would be morning in California. He couldn't wait to call his beloved fiancée then, in the meantime, he pressed the service button for a stewardess. He needed a stiff drink after that nightmare.

Down on the West Coast of California, a woman screaming the words, "FAAH...f-fuck!!...YES....Haaa...I love it in my ass!!!...feels...ss-so good!" filled the quiet Malibu hills.

Darren only managed to sleep for a few hours until he was rudely awakened by Jenny's screaming from the master bedroom. He was used to minimal sleep, thanks to the navy. The little power nap that he got was all he needed and he rolled out of the guest bed. When he opened his bedroom door, Jenny's screams were even louder, "OH MY GOD! HUH...HA...AH...UaaAAHHH!...G-GOD!...oOOHHH!!"

Darren walked down the hall and knocked on the master bedroom's door. It wasn't the first time that he walked in on Tyrone shagging a bitch, however, Darren wanted to be polite.

"Come in!" Tyrone hollered from the other side of the door.

The sight that Darren saw when he opened the door was magnificent.

Tyrone's giant black body was hunched over Jenny's much smaller frame. He had one of his arms between her legs, her ass was arched up while she laid on her stomach with her arms stretched out in front of her. Jenny was naked except for a garter and a pair of white heels.

"Hey, we didn't wake you, did we?" Tyrone smirked and slipped his fingers out of Jenny's sopping cunt.

Jenny took Tyrone's fingers that just left her slippery cunt and pulled them up to her mouth. She sucked her juices clean from his fingers before pulling them out and she moaned, "Mmmm."

"Hard for anyone to sleep when you guys are fucking." Darren smiled from the doorway.

"I'm s-sorry," Jenny said as she calming down from her orgasms, "I'll try to keep quiet."

"That wouldn't be fair," Tyrone scolded and spanked Jenny's ass, "Can't make him go back to bed after your screams woke him up, can we?"

Jenny shook her head in disbelief, Tyrone couldn't be serious. But Darren misunderstood her shaking head as her answer to Tyrone's question and he entered the master bedroom. Even in the dim lighting, she could see that Darren was naked. His long slab of meat slapped from thigh to thighs as he climbed onto the big bed.

There were now two 6'6" giants towering over Jenny's much smaller 5'6" body. Darren's physique mirrored the Tyrone whom was fucking her ass. Both men had broad shoulders, sculpted chests and abs on their trim waists. With Darren's cock was just inches away from her mouth, she noticed that Tyrone's cock was an inch longer and a slightly thicker. Other than that, the two men were almost identical. Jenny couldn't help but fear for what might happen to her 110lb body caught between 500lbs of dark, solid muscle.

'250lbs of muscle and almost a foot of cock on either end.' Jenny thought as her fear turned into lust, 'I'm going to get fucked to death.'

"That's right." Tyrone teased like he read Jenny's mind. He worked his hips from side to side as his cock was fully embedded inside the hopelessly aroused wife-to-be. Jenny propped herself up onto her elbows and arched her. When she did not immediately take Darren's cock, he smacked her ass again, "Wouldn't be fair to make him wait either."

Jenny whimpered from the stinging pain on her ass cheeks. Then her mouth engulfed Darren's cock and her tongue quickly began swirling around the plump tip. Tyrone rewarded her by pulling out a slightly and then pushing his cock back into her ass. Jenny shimmied her hips and spread her knees out further to brace herself, then she remained motionless except for her head bobbing on the tip of Darren's cock.

"Yeahh...that's it...raise that ass up like a good white girl..." Tyrone said and spanked Jenny's rising ass. That made her jump and press her lips further down Darren's cock, "I think she likes being tag teamed. Ahhh...such a hot little fuck toy."

"That's fucking amazing!" Darren let out, "But there's a lot more than just the head, babe."

"No cheating, Jen." Tyrone warned, pulling his cock almost entirely out of Jenny's ass and matching his thrusts to her tempo, "I'll go as deep as you do."

Jenny whined with Darren's cock between her lips and she immediately began to take him deeper in her mouth. The two men spit-roasted her with one cock buried in her throat while the other pounded her round ass.

"We all know you can deep throat him." Tyrone pointed out and then pushed deeper into Jenny's tight ass to encourage her to take more of his friend's cock. He matched her for depth, burying his entire cock in her clenching hole when she was burying her nose against Darren's abs. She stayed like that for a few seconds before backing off and repeating the motion again.

"HHNNNGGG!" Jenny moaned with Darren's cock lodged in her throat. Two strong men sandwiched her between their big cocks. She closed her eyes and let her mind go blank so she could revel in the joy of being spit-roasted. She felt the wonderful, electrifying surge of an orgasm as she came again.

"Good girl, hold him in your throat. Fuck! You're so damn perfect." Tyrone said. He continued to hammer the shuddering blonde to heaven for a full minute, fucking in and out of her tight ass. She had yet to come up for air and now he was worried that if he didn't say anything, Jenny would continue to hold Darren's cock down her throat until she suffocated. He stopped pounding her delectable little ass and said, "OK that's enough, I think Darren wants to try that heavenly blessed cunt of yours."

"Hehe...damn right I do." Darren wheezed, "How can a little thing like you swallow such a big cock? Where the fuck does it all go?"

Light headed and trembling, Jenny lifted up from Darren's cock and answered, "Hmmm, that's a really good question, I've never even thought about it. I just do what comes naturally."

"How'd you wanna do it? Standing up?" Darren asked Tyrone.

"Yeah, that's probably best." Tyrone answered.

Jenny inhaled sharply as Tyrone started sliding his long, thick cock out of her ass. Her tight hole was desperately trying cling onto his withdrawing shaft. She could feel his cock sliding out and out and out. It seemed like forever until she felt the broad head of the tip pop out of her clenching asshole.

"C'mere." Darren said, climbing off the bed. He stood at the side of the bed with his hand held out towards Jenny.

Jenny took Darren's hand and he pulled her up on her feet to face him. She put her hands on his muscular shoulders as he bent down. He slid his hands between the inside of her legs, hooked his arms around the back of her knees and lifted her up so that her legs were spread out wide. Jenny wrapped her arms around Darren's neck while he buried his face between her tits.

The plump tip of Darren's cock spread Jenny's slick pussy lips apart, then he dropped her unceremoniously onto his cock. She was still wet with the mixture of Tyrone's cum and her juices from earlier, that and her saliva coating Darren's cock helped but her tight pussy fought his big, bad cock. With almost her entire body weight resting on his cock, her pussy inevitably yielded until her silky slit was clenching tightly around base of his cock.

"OH FUCK! That is some...tight fucking pussy!" Darren moaned between Jenny's tits. The feeling of her pussy lips clenched around his cock like a tight cock ring was sensational, "I thought Ty would have loosened you up but FUCK! Your pussy feels so tight around my cock."

"He did...UH...stretch...AH...me out...but...OO..." Jenny moaned as Darren began thrusting into her, "my OH...pussy...UH...tightens...HA...back up...again."

"SHIET! Is that right?" Darren smiled as he continued fucking her standing up, "You were right though, this pussy just might be worth leaving the navy for."

"You'll have to if you want to fuck her." Tyrone smirked.

"Oh I will if I get to fuck her regularly." Darren said, "Would ya like that, huh?"

"Yes...OOHH...YES!" Jenny gasped each time Darren shoved his cock in, "Fuck me...all...OH GOD...you want...UH...if Ty's...OK...AH...with it."

"Ty's like my brother, we share everything." Darren groaned as his hips grinded into Jenny's ass and buried his cock into her snug sleeve, "Fuck, this is some good ass pussy. Ain't nothing like fresh young pussy!"

1...345678