Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, you best show me the difference. You better fuck me better than my fiancé makes love to me. You have a bigger and thicker cock than he does." Jenny teased sexily with a playful voice dripping with lust, "I've already drank your cum, I haven't drank his. I want you fuck me baby, fuck me on his bed and make me cum."

"Your craving should be for me, angel, not an orgasm." Tyrone said.

"No, you're right, but sometimes I crave selfish orgasms. Sometimes, I let my tongue slide into places where no good girl's tongue should go." Jenny said, flipping around onto her butt. She slid down the chaise and into a squat position. She ran her hands up the outside of her legs as she slowly stood up with her back to Tyrone. She looked over her shoulders and unleashed a mischievous smile. She stood with her heels together, hooked her thumbs inside the bands of her g-string and slowly wiggled her white g-string back and forth away from her tanned skin, "I love my fiancé, you know?"

"Uh-huh." Tyrone gulped as Jenny worked her g-string down. The side bands were almost to her knees but the little white pouch stubbornly clung onto her damp pussy. Eventually, the elastic material sprang downwards as Jenny bent at her waist and lowered the g-string onto the floor. He got a full view of her bare pussy as she bent over at the waist with her hands at the same level as her ankles. She lingered in that position and caused Tyrone to moan, "Yet here you are, dropping your panties on the floor."

"What are you trying to say?" Jenny purred as she stood up. She turned around and circled the chaise until she stood at Tyrone's side.

"You love me more than your fiancé." Tyrone said, running his right hand up her left leg and feeling her buttery smooth skin beneath his hand. He stopped his hand when he touched the white garter. He rubbed the thin lace garter between his fingers and tugged at the stretchy material.

"I love you as certain...dark things are meant to be loved." Jenny said swinging her right leg over the chaise and firmly planting her heels on either side of the chaise chair. Her hands gripped the top of the chaise frame as she leaned forward a bit and held herself up so that they were face to face. Her bare cunt hovered over Tyrone's massive staff as she added, "In secret, between the shadows and the soul."

For a moment, Jenny's hips were swaying back and forth with the tip of Tyrone's cock grazing her wet slit as he laid on the chaise. Ever since they enter the bedroom, Tyrone had not done a single anything and his behavior was starkly different from the man she met this morning. Growing more impatient, Jenny asked, "Are we going to fuck or what?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going fuck you," Tyrone smiled, "You're going to fuck yourself."

"Pig!" Jenny scoffed and slapped Tyrone on his solid brick wall of a chest. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his thick shaft and poised the hot tip at her silky entrance. She bit her lower lip as she slowly sank down, her eyes locked with his as he became the center of her universe. Every thick inch that her wet pussy took caused her bright blue eyes to open wider and wider.

"Cheating whore." Tyrone grinned with a quarter of his fat cock stuffed up Jenny's tight white cunt, "You know why you're the one that hopped onto me, not the other way around? Because my cock gives you permission to be yourself, to let go and to show me what you had to hide for the sake of your fiancé!"

"Unnnggghhh!" Jenny moaned, her hand left Tyrone's cock and joined her other hand on the chaise's frame. Her pussy was clenching and releasing to each of his words. Every single thing of what he said was true.

"That's right, embrace your inner whore." Tyrone sneered, "You're going to find joy in pleasuring the men I send you to!"

"I'm not a hooker!" Jenny whined, wriggling her hips as she lifted herself slowly off of the massive black cock beneath her. She was genuinely mad at Tyrone for even thinking she was a hooker. With her legs spread wide over the chaise, she couldn't lift herself high enough for his cock to slide out. The length that she did manage to withdraw left a feeling of emptiness that made her hunger for his cock's return.

"OK. You're upset. Get off of me." Tyrone said laying on the chaise, not moving a single muscle.

But Jenny didn't have the willpower to climb off his cock and her impaled cunt slowly began to slide down his cock.

"I'll make you a deal, climb off and you'll only fuck me on the side." Tyrone offered.

Jenny had a look of desperation on her face as she began to lift herself up and managed to lift up high enough so that only the tip of Tyrone's cock remained. Even though she had the physical strength, she couldn't do it, her desires inevitably pulled her down Tyrone's addictive cock. Inch by addictive inch, she impaled herself on his cock.

"You want to be my little...OHHH." Tyrone taunted as Jenny's silky pink cunt, aided by her own natural cream, greedily slid halfway down and he finished, "...whore? Isn't that right?"

Jenny bit her lower lip and fervently shook her head, her blonde hair thrashing left and right.

'Momentum might help.' Jenny thought and anxiously tried again. She rode up and down on Tyrone's cock in an attempt to gain enough momentum to free her from being his whore. At least, that's what Jenny told herself.

"FUCK! UNGH! OHMYGOD! FUCK! HHNNGG!" Jenny grunted each time she reached the top of Tyrone's pole. And each time, her efforts only managed to bring her to the tip of his cock and coated the inserted length of his cock with her cream. Each time the gorgeous blonde sank down, her pussy took in more and more of his length. Inevitably, she slid past the three quarter mark without a hitch.

"How's it feel to be a whore?" Tyrone taunted with his hands clasped behind his head. He was thoroughly enjoying every second of having Jenny's tight pink cunt stretching tightly around the width of his cock. He knew that no matter what she thought or felt, once his cock slid in, everything else would disappear from her world. His cock would become the center of her universe and she would become his toy.

Jenny religiously worked out every day, but the day's events left her exhausted and she didn't have the stamina she normally did. She couldn't move a single muscle in her body, not when her muscles were tired and certainly not when she was teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

"I'm...I'm not...I'M NAH-HHNNNGGG..." Jenny cried out, her voice trailed off as the final ounce of energy that maintained her current posture fizzled out and she collapsed onto the last inch of Tyrone's cock. That caused her to tip over the edge and ignited an explosion within. Her head flew back, her mouth opened in a muted scream, her back arched and every muscle in her body clenched as waves of pleasure radiated throughout her body. Her hands had a white knuckle grip on the chaise's chrome frame as her pussy quivered tightly around the thick base of Tyrone's cock. Every bit of energy she had left was used to massage his cock with little aftershocks and quivers. Over exerted, Jenny fell forward and slumped over Tyrone with her forehead on the chaise's frame. Her head rested next to Tyrone's as she breathed, "...a whore."

"Yes you are. Remember what happened at the pet store? You'd do it for a million dollars. You said so yourself. You ARE a whore." Tyrone reminded and kissed Jenny on the cheek, "A million dollar whore."

"No, no I'm not! I can't be! Too many people will know!" Jenny wailed, "Stewart will find out!!"

"Maybe, but do you ever get off like you do with me?" Tyrone asked and Jenny shook her head. He began to sit up and said, "That's right. This cunt is mine, but I can't give you what you need if you won't play ball."

"I will. Just give me one more chance." Jenny begged. She put her hands on Tyrone's shoulders to stop him from sitting up and she remained in a cowgirl's straddle.

"Fine. Each time you go up and down my cock will counts as one." Tyrone smiled, "You get to one hundred and I'll keep you for myself. And maybe a few select people. But you gotta count out loud, deal?"

"Yes!" Jenny immediately answered. She knew that all the years of riding horses in Miami would serve her well someday. Just one hundred up and down strokes on his cock, then Tyrone wouldn't whore her out. Stewart would never find out, everything would be discreet, no more worrying about getting what she needed.

'One hundred.' Jenny told herself as she rode half way up Tyrone's length then back down and called out loudly, "ONE!"

"All the way up to the tip and back down to the base counts as one." Tyrone said. He reached behind Jenny's back and unclasped her bra with a snap of his fingers. Her bra straps practically flew off and he tossed the useless piece of garment aside, "Again!"

Jenny tucked her legs in under her and hooked her ankles on the top of Tyrone's muscular thighs. She used her thighs to push her body up and felt Tyrone's colossal cock slide out between her legs. Her slick hole was desperately trying to hang onto the retreating shaft. Her buttery pussy lips were tight, tighter than normal after her recent orgasm and her cunt gripped onto his cock so tight that she thought she might turn inside out as she rose to the tip.

Tyrone couldn't believe how wet Jenny was. Every exposed inch of his cock was coated in her white cream and it looked like a scoop of ice cream had melted at the tip of his cock. And as Jenny slammed down, her tight pink lips forced the deluge of her lusty cream down his black shaft. She slammed down with so much force that when her tight lips reached the base, her cream splashed all over his groin.

"ONE!" Jenny called out again and inhaled sharply at the intrusion of having something so massive inside her core.

"That's it baby, ride that thing!" Tyrone said encouragingly as Jenny rose up again.

"TWO! ughh...haaa...THREE! ahhh...ooo...fah-OUR!" Jenny called out, riding the black stallion faster and faster in succession with the style and grace of a seasoned horseback rider. The chaise was squeaking under the constant percussion of Jenny's body slamming down on Tyrone, "ah...ha...FIVE! gaah...SIX!...uuh..ahh...SEH..SEH-VEN!...OHHH...ummm...EIGHT!....ummm...oooh...NINE!...uh..uh...TEN!...mmmm...oh!...Elev-"

"Whoa! Whoa! Time out!" Tyrone exclaimed. Given the amount of wine that he drank, it would take a lot longer than usual for him to cum. However, he wanted to see this pretty bride-to-be buck against him until she broke herself in her own bedroom, orgasm by orgasm.

"Wha-what?" Jenny panted, "Why? Can't take it big boy?"

"You keep it up at that pace I'm not gonna make it to one hundred." Tyrone admitted and countered, "Hey it's you that needs to get to one hundred, not me, that was the deal."

"OK, I'll go slower." Jenny teased and mockingly rolled her eyes. Slowly this time, she rose up and lowered herself back down, "What number was I on?"

"Eleven or twelve I think." Tyrone answered, "New rule, if you lose track, you have to start all over."

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU'RE MAKING THIS UP AS YOU GO ALONG YOU CHEATER!" Jenny said, slapping Tyrone on his chest, "I have the pussy, so I make the rules!"

"I have a cock," Tyrone said, smacking Jenny's ass hard enough to leave his handprint, "and I say fuck your rules. Now start over!"

Doe-eyed, Jenny counted from beginning, again. It started off with waves of pearly pleasure. The fluttering of sweet and mild releases lasting a few seconds quickly escalated and the higher she counted, the harder she came and she would forget what number she was on. She never reached one hundred. In fact, she never even made it past 50. She kept losing count each time she came.

Over the course of an hour and a half, Jenny had to restart over and over. In total, she probably had ridden up and down Tyrone's cock close to a thousand times. The rolling waves of pleasure were replaced with back to back orgasms. Now, her orgasms made her whole body seize up for 20 to 30 seconds and she felt like she would shattered into a million pieces and pass out.

Except she didn't.

Jenny felt nothing but heavenly bliss as she rode herself to absolute surrender without any control over her own body. The orgasms never really stopped, but her breathing did each time she dropped on Tyrone's cock. The sensation of being so full was so intense that she was only able to inhale enough air to fuel her loud moans before a squirting orgasm would send her rocketing up the black pleasure giving pole.

Jennifer Turner was stuck in that cycle where all it took was for her to drop back onto Tyrone's waiting cock to send her over the edge again. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had, her brain was empty except for the sensation of pleasure. The release of her cares and worries allowed her to become hyper focused on the amazing pleasure that she was feeling.

The loud feminine cries of "OH MY GOD!" were heard over and over again in the typically quiet, wealthy Malibu neighborhood. The slut's cries from the mansion were part joy and part cries for salvation.

Salvation never came, Jenny did though....multiple times.

In the bedroom with Tyrone, Jenny became a cum-dumb girl, and no religion could fix that no matter how loud she screamed.

It was almost 2am when Tyrone was sobering up. He managed to hold out as long as he did because of the wine, and with that dissipating, he had to grab Jenny's trim waist to bring her trembling body to a stop. Her marathon workout created droplets of sweat that covered her entire body. It was like she was on autopilot, her body fought with his big hands and she slipped out of his grasp. Her slick body made it impossible for him to hold her still as she rode him past the point of no return.

"Fuck." Tyrone groaned from the quiver in his loins. The familiar twitch started at the base of his cock and quickly rose to the tip. He wrapped his arm around Jenny's shaking body and held her still. It didn't matter that neither of them moved, it was too late, his cock tensed and then it began to pump her full of cum.

"MMmm." Jenny let out a high pitched whimper, her brain was still unable to form a single sentence as the warm wave entered her. The abrupt awareness that someone other than her fiancé was cumming inside her was too much for her mind to comprehend and her own orgasm consumed her. Her pussy clamped down on Tyrone's pumping cock, her pussy muscles gripped his shaft like a tight fist. The shuddering of her cunt milked Tyrone's spurting cock, pulling every last drop of his essence from his cock as she squeezed him dry.

Tyrone's cock spurted deep inside Jenny's core for well over two minutes. Her pussy created a tight seal that trapped their wicked concoction inside. His throbbing cock was still lodged inside her when he stood up and her hips were still subconsciously bucking.

"Oh my God Ty, that felt so wonderful." Jenny croaked and tightly hugged Tyrone without showing the slightest hint of worry that she was pumped full of another man's cum. She was going to take the morning after anyways so it made no difference to her how many loads she took. She looked over Tyrone's shoulder, her eyes fixated on the chaise and said, "I didn't know I was that wet."

Tyrone looked over his shoulder and saw that the chaise was soaked with Jenny's juices when she squirted. It looked like someone took a bucket of water and dumped it onto the chaise. The brown leather took on a darker shade with her juices dripping down sides and pooling on the hardwood floor.

"Clean it up in the morning." Tyrone answered nonchalantly as he scooped Jenny up and carried her to the California King Sized bed. He gently laid the trembling blonde on her back before withdrawing his fat, semi-hard cock from the ruined fiancée and cum flowed out of her gaping slit as it was quickly closing. A river of cum ran through her cunt until her slit clamped shut, "I hope your neighbors aren't home cause you've been hollering like a real whore."

"Every woman can be a whore given the proper motivation." Jenny teased, laying on the soft bed and watching Tyrone's black tube steak swing between his thighs. His black cock was coated in cum while several droplets of cum fell from the tip and onto the white satin bedsheets. But even that was nothing compared to the massive pool of cum between her legs. She reached for his cock and purred, "Let me clean that bad boy up."

"Wait." Tyrone said. He crawled up bed, fluffed up a pillow, sat on the bed with his back against the headboard and then he nodded for Jenny.

"I love your cum." Jenny giggled and anxiously positioned herself between Tyrone's muscular thighs.

"You love cum." Tyrone quickly corrected.

"I love cum." Jenny repeated. Looking up at Tyrone, showing him her angelic smile, she asked impatiently, "Now can I lick what's left on your cock?"

"Whose pussy is this?" Tyrone asked while Jenny held his semi-hard cock in her hand.

"Yours!!" Jenny beamed happily, kicking her legs enthusiastically up and down.

"A beautiful women such as yourself is like a fine work of art." Tyrone explained, "You wouldn't expect the Mona Lisa to be only appreciated by one man now, would you?"

"No." Jenny answered.

"Good. Lap it up buttercup." Tyrone said with a nod. Then without any hesitation, Jenny opened her mouth and eagerly slurped not only her cunt cream, but Tyrone's cum.

Milk wasn't the only cream this kitten would have in her body from now on.

"That's it, lap it up." Tyrone whistled. He was enjoying the combination of Jenny's delicate hand stroking him while her warm, wet mouth and skillful tongue was licking every inch on the sensitive tip of his cock. Her lips were tightly wrapped around his cock, their combined juices made it slick for her lips to slide pleasurably up and down his semi-hard cock.

Jenny giggled when Tyrone trembled and the spongy tip of his cock oozed another drop of thick cum across the young blonde's tongue. She looked him in the eye as her warm tongue was searching for more to satisfy her addiction. Finding none, she savored every bit of that last sweet drop. She took a break from polishing his knob and asked, "How is it possible?"

"How is what possible?" Tyrone smiled.

"How can you be getting hard again? You just came!" Jenny laughed incredulously and felt Tyrone's pulsing shaft stiffen.

"You're fucking hot and beautiful, that's how." Tyrone answered.

"I wanna go again!" Jenny giggled, stroking Tyrone's solid shaft faster and faster, "But I don't think my pussy can take anymore."

"Guess I'll have to switch holes." Tyrone smirked.

"K, let me get some lube first." Jenny chirped and rolled off the bed. She ran into the bathroom to her secret stash and grabbed one of her toy chests to bring back into the bedroom. She set the chest down on her nightstand to search for the bottle of lube and handed it to Tyrone.

"Thanks." Tyrone said. He squeezed a generous amount into his palm, then he coated his cock with the slippery lubricant as Jenny climbed into bed.

Jenny was facing the closet when she started wiggling her ass at Tyrone and teasing him with a mischievous grin on her face, "I want you to fuck me like a dog."

Jenny's comment got a raised eyebrow from Tyrone as he knelt behind her. He focused on the task at hand to abuse her trembling knot, she had the cutest rosebud asshole. Velvety smooth skin surrounded her sphincter that was the same shade of pink as her pussy. He turned the bottle of lube upside down and poured between her cheeks.

"OOoo." Jenny hissed, her head tilted back as she felt the cool dribble of lube pour down the crevice of her ass and both her holes clenched, then unclenched.

Tyrone lined up his cock against the tight, tender ring of Jenny's pink asshole. Fresh from her orgasm, her ass muscles were quite relaxed. Yet it took a bit of persistent pushing and shoving to pop the tip inside her tight ring. With his cock and her hole both well lubed, the rest of his powerful cock steadily forged ahead, advancing inch by inch.

123456...8