Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenny got upstairs, she could hear their deep voices over the soft lapping of ocean waves crashing into the sandy beaches not far away. Once she entered the master bedroom, she could hear Darren's voice clearly, "That hot slut of yours has tired me out man. Of all the sex bars and brothels I have been to around the world, I have never seen a slut like that."

The guys were out on the patio admiring the brightening gray sky overhead. They had their backs to her and Jenny couldn't tell who was who, all she saw were their large silhouettes against cresting dark horizon. She was surprised that she hadn't noticed it before, they had fucked the entire night!

"Nothing quite like a cigar, whisky and a quiet place to enjoy them." Tyrone said, leaning over the frameless glass railing.

"And a hot waitress that brings'em to ya!" Darren chimed in the moment Jenny stepped out onto the patio.

"I'm happy to play waitress and serve you guys anything your heart desires." Jenny smiled, setting the silver tray down on the coffee table behind the guys. She poured the whisky into the glasses and handed them to the guys.

"Now that's what I call service with a smile." Tyrone chuckled, taking one of the glasses, "Did you have fun spreading those legs?

"Um-hmm. I wish I never wrapped my lips around you, Ty." Jenny replied as Darren took the other glass. She bent at the waist and picked up one of the cigars off the silver tray. She cut the cigar and grabbed the second one from the tray.

"Yeah? Why's that?" Tyrone asked surprisingly as Jenny cut the other cigar.

"You make a girl want to fuck and suck you all night long." Jenny pouted and held a cigar in each hand for the guys, "You guys kept me coming back to back. I'm all sore now."

"That's what happens when you're prancing around with a pussy that's tight and wet." Tyrone said as he and Darren took the cigars from Jenny, "We're gonna fuck it again too."

"Um-hmm. I know." Jenny said holding up the torch to Tyrone's cigar.

"You're gonna fuck every day." Tyrone said, puffing on the lit cigar in his mouth, "Make that money."

"Um-hmm." Jenny nodded and turned to Darren.

"Get fucked and get paid." Darren said, drawing the cigar while Jenny was lighting it.

"Yup. I like being a little whore." Jenny smiled, setting the torch down on the tray.

Cigar smoke filled the patio with an earthy, leathery and floral aroma with a hint of black and cayenne pepper mixed with wood.

"That's my girl." Tyrone smiled, he took the cigar out of his mouth and took a sip of whisky, "Get yourself cleaned up, you've got cum all over you...you want the neighbors to see you?"

"Maybe I want everybody to see me." Jenny smiled mischievously.

"Then I'll have to tell my friends about you." Tyrone said and drew on his cigar.

"Mmmm...I'll fuck them too." Jenny purred, she gave Tyrone's cock a quick squeeze and then she turned around.

"I drew a bath for you. Should be done by now." Tyrone said, pointing to the bathtub with his cigar.

"Aww...that's so sweet." Jenny said. She walked into the bedroom and looked over her shoulders at the guys, "You shouldn't stare."

"Well, you shouldn't look like that." Tyrone sneered.

"I'm gonna take a bath, you boys have fun." Jenny said without looking back. Tyrone's double entendre made her smile. He was referring to the cum covering her hot body. After a night of sex, most guys would have just rolled over and went to sleep, never mind bothering to draw a bath for her. But Tyrone wasn't like most guys, and for that, she was glad for the aftercare. Having been so thoroughly fucked for so many hours, a hot bath was exactly what she needed.

By the time Jenny walked into the bathroom, the bathtub was almost overflowing with bubbles. She kicked off her heels at the bathroom door, her bare feet padded over to the giant sunk in tub and she turned off the tap. Then she turned around and stepped into the shower to rinse the copious amount of cum that was covering her skin. When she pulled her lace garter out, it was like she unplugged a dam. More cum poured out from her two lower orifices and the running water washed the two men's cum into the drain.

Jenny had to scrub and rinse her cum soaked garter several times under the shower head before it was clean. Next, she scrubbed herself clean and stepped out. She saw no point in toweling herself dry and went over to the sunken bathtub. She gingerly stepped into the mountain of bubbles, once she got her footing, she lowered the rest of her body into the tub and sank up to her chin in bubbles.

'God that feels good.' Jenny thought. She took in a deep breath of the lavender scented bath and put her feet against the spraying jets. Gazing out to the sunrise, she was enjoying the fully loaded massage bathtub to loosen up her tight muscles. Any tension she had from literally wearing heels all day started melting away. She closed her eyes as the whirlpool of water swirled around her.

The tub's timer was preset to thirty minutes, which was all too soon for Jenny. It was set that long because she didn't want to come out of the tub looking like a prune. So when the jets stopped, Jenny begrudgingly climbed out of the steamy tub.

As soon as Jenny rose above the bubbles, the sweet smell of cigar smoke filled her nostrils. She could hear that the guys were still outside the patio even though she couldn't make out what they were saying. She reached for a towel, dried herself from head to toe, brushed her teeth and prepared for bed.

"You guys are still up?" Jenny groaned and gave the guys a quick glance as she padded over to her California King Size bed. Without waiting for their reply, she announced, "I'm going to bed."

"G'night." Tyrone and Darren replied from the patio.

"I can't believe it's morning already." Jenny groaned. After crawling into bed, she quickly fell asleep. In her slumber, one of her hands worked feverishly on her clit while her other hand buried two fingers deep in her pussy.

Tyrone nudged Darren, having been the first one to notice Jenny's ass arching up from the bed. He was utterly shocked, he certainly wasn't expecting to find Jenny this way after a whole night of sex. As both men puffed on their cigars, Jenny did something that surprised them.

Removing two wet fingers from her pussy, Jenny reached around her ass and began to rub her asshole with two fingers in a slow circle. The two voyeurs clinked their whisky glasses in a toast as she began to slip a slender finger into her tight little ass. The big diamond engagement ring sparkled radiantly as her finger languidly worked in and out of her ass while she slept.

The rising sun from the east was the cue for Tyrone and Darren to sneak past the sleeping beauty.

On the other side of the world, it was 11pm local time when Stewart got off the plane and called his beloved fiancée. The phone kept ringing and ringing, finally it went to voicemail.

Jenny didn't hear her cellphone ring because she was asleep upstairs and her cellphone was downstairs in the kitchen. In fact, no one heard her cellphone ringing downstairs on the kitchen island. After three unsuccessful calls, Stewart gave up. Jenny was an early riser and he figured that she was probably out for a jog. If only he knew that his sexy fiancée was on their bed, completely naked with her head buried in her pillow and her fingers were hard at work between her legs.

To be continued...

1...345678