Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chinese took great offense to being stood up so it was too late to reschedule. The only solution was for Stewart to go on his own. It was a good thing that the seat next to him stayed empty. It was Mimi's seat and he was afraid that someone on the stand-by list might get her seat. Fortunately, that wasn't the case and he sat by himself.

The solitude allowed Stewart to go over the different reasons for why the alfalfa that they shipped over kept getting held up at the ports of Guangzhou. Some of his clients had switch suppliers due to the delays. After spending most of the 9 hours in-flight, he couldn't come up with any solid answers. There were no reasons for the delay, at least, none that he could find.

Stewart was thankful that his contact in Guangzhou was able to set up a meeting with one of the port officials. Stewart remained hopeful that things would sort themselves out once he landed in Hong Kong. Why they wanted to meet Stewart in Hong Kong as opposed to Guangzhou was beyond him. He didn't care where they met as long as things got sorted out. He didn't want to think anymore, his head hurt. There was another 5 hours left in the flight and his eyes were strained and tired.

Stewart looked around and saw that his fellow passengers had either fallen asleep or were watching the crappy in-flight movies. He reclined his seat and made himself as comfortable as he could in the cramped seat. He threw on a pair of noise canceling headphones just as a baby started crying somewhere behind him. He thumbed through the playlist on his phone and settled on Beethoven's 7th Sypmphony 2nd Movement to drown out the annoying crying. He wanted to call his beloved fiancée, but it was past midnight in L.A. and Jenny would have been in bed by now. He'd call her as soon as he land, it'd be morning in California by then.

Back at the Malibu mansion...

"You can tell me in the morning. Right now, I am exhausted so I'm going to bed." Jenny said. She turned around and put her mug back into the cabinet. She saw Tyrone add another two spoons of coffee into the French press, "THAT'S FOUR SPOONS!"

"Yeah." Tyrone replied and poured the kettle of hot water into the grounds. He stirred the grounds and filled the kitchen with the aroma of fresh coffee, "More than anyone could survive."

"Whoa." Jenny said, rolling her eyes in mock amazement and turned towards the foyer.

"Babe, come over here." Tyrone called after Jenny as he pushed the plunger down. Just as Jenny was about to walk away from the kitchen island, he grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face him.

"Ty, I'm not in the mood anymore." Jenny replied and turned to go but Tyrone spun her around again.

"Babe, how many times do I have to tell you to come over here?" Tyrone asked.

"What?" Jenny said pretending to sound a little frustrated while trying to hide her own excitement about where this was leading.

"Whose cock do you love?" Tyrone asked.

"Yours of course." Jenny smiled, her eyes beamed with success. Her patience had paid off, she knew Tyrone couldn't hold out longer than her.

"Gimme a goodnight kiss." Tyrone said, holding Jenny's hand while setting down the coffee mug with his other hand.

Jenny took a step closer, her firm tits mashed up against Tyrone's solid chest. She tilted her head up and kissed him on the lips.

"Another one." Tyrone said as soon as Jenny's lips left his.

Jenny tilted her chin up again and kissed him again.

"Another one." Tyrone said and pulled her hand to the bulge underneath his towel.

Jenny tilted her chin for a kiss and felt the bulge between Tyrone's legs. She could feel the pulsating veins on his cock and it sent a tingle running down to the base of her spine.

"Another one." Tyrone said, undoing his towel and letting it drop to the kitchen floor. He placed Jenny's hand on his semi-hard shaft and held her right hand there with his left.

Jenny gave Tyrone another kiss on his lips and this time, her tongue darted between his lips as she kissed him passionately. Her fingers closed around the warm tube of meat in her hand and she felt its heft as she gently stroked it.

After a short while, Tyrone broke the kiss and they both stared down. Jenny's left hand quickly joined her right, together, her white dainty hands were wrapped around the base of his thick black shaft and a few inches were left exposed from the top of her hands.

Jenny couldn't help but notice her sparkling engagement ring wrapped around her finger while her hand was wrapped around Tyrone's cock. The radiant rock reminded her that she had a fiancé and created a knot of guilt in her stomach. Her eyes were focused on her sparkling engagement ring like she were mesmerized.

Tyrone noticed that Jenny's hands had stopped stroking and he sneered, "I know you want it Jen, you little black cock slut."

A cold shiver ran down Jenny's spine upon hearing that. Her guilt was forgotten, replaced by the tingly sensation throughout her body and her hunger for the big black cock in front of her.

"We can do anything you've seen in your little pornos." Tyrone added as Jenny slowly began to slide her fists up and down the long, hard length of his pulsating cock.

Jenny felt Tyrone's cock grow harder with every movement of her hands. She had been jacking her hands up and down slowly increasing her tempo. Her eyes remained fixed on her shiny diamond eternity ring. It was a ring that meant she would Stewart's wife forever and yet, its diamonds were glinting to the movements of her hand jerking off a big black throbbing cock. The feelings of guilt almost returned had she not felt Tyrone's hand on her head and he gently push her down towards his massive shaft.

"Ty." Jenny breathed, her face getting closer and closer. She was only a few inches away from his thick shaft when she heard the words that she waited to hear all night.

"On your knees Jenny." Tyrone told the hesitant fiancée.

"You want me to kneel in front of you...and suck your big black cock...in my kitchen...while my fiancé's away?" Jenny said as she twisted her head out of Tyrone's hand and played hard to get.

"You've been having your fun all day, well, now it's my turn." Tyrone said. He grabbed the back of Jenny's neck and pulled her up face to him.

"You really want me to get down on my knees, right here?" Jenny asked with a raised eyebrow, "Then slide this big cock of yours into my hot, wet mouth and suck on it until you cum?"

"Yes now suck it bitch." Tyrone said more demandingly and forcefully pushed Jenny down until she was on her knees again.

Face to face with Tyrone's raging hard-on, Jenny's hands were slowly moving up and down, her lips were softly kissing the plump tip, then kissing down his exposed length. Her tongue skipped over where her hands were and she lovingly kissed each of his golf ball sized nuts before flicking her tongue out and licking them lavishly.

"OHh yeah." Tyrone sighed satisfyingly, enjoying the attention that Jenny was giving him.

Jenny looked up into Tyrone's deep brown eyes. He was staring down at her in anticipated pleasure. She gave him a naughty smile, then she slowly, almost painfully slow from the expression on his face, inched her face towards the exposed end of his cock. She looked up into Tyrone's eyes and slowly opened her mouth. As her lips came close to the head of his cock, her lips parted only wide enough for his cock to brush past her lips.

Jenny watched Tyrone sigh again when her lips were wrapped around his shaft. She continued to lower herself down his length, and the lower she went, the more she felt her lips tighten and strain against his solid shaft. Her lips touched her hand and she lifted her head back up his long, thick shaft until her lips touched the crown of his cock. Then, like before, she began lowering her head with a painstakingly slow rhythm while flicking her tongue along the underside of his cock as she went.

"Missed the taste didn't you?" Tyrone taunted.

Up and down Jenny's slid, albeit slowly, she was gently sucking and licking all along Tyrone's cock. Not once did she move her hand out of the way. She continued to tease him like this for a few times before she slid her mouth completely off his cock and admitted, "It's addictive."

Jenny gently squeezed Tyrone's rock hard shaft as she opened her mouth and brought her lips to the fat tip. As soon as her lips enveloped the tip, she tilted her head to the side and forced the tip to literally pop out from her lips. Then she slowly ran her lips and tongue up and down the exposed length.

"Oh, you fucking cock tease." Tyrone groaned in frustration.

Tyrone's comment only made Jenny smile wider because she took it as a compliment. She responded by hovering her mouth over his cock and wrapped her luscious lips around the hard shaft. Her mouth was quickly filled with half of his solid length and her lips tightly clamped around him. Then, she sucked hard as she pulled back until his cock plopped free from her lips again.

Jenny wrapped her left hand around the tip of Tyrone's cock, her pinky finger was not even close to reaching halfway down his shaft. She pulled his long shaft a bit to her left while she tilted her head to the right.

"Fuck that feels good!" Tyrone groaned. Jenny's tongue was lathering his left nut, occasionally licking the inside of his thighs while her left hand began to stroke up and down his massive rod. When he thought that Jenny was going to stop, he grabbed the back of her head and kept her tongue on his balls. He let his head fall back while steering her head every which way, soaking in the sounds of her wet tongue slurping away, reveling in the amazing feeling of her tongue sweeping and fluttering all over his balls.

After a minute, Jenny had gotten the idea and was able to anticipate where Tyrone wanted her tongue. Her tongue was dancing between both nuts, giving each an equal amount of love and attention, never missing a fraction of an inch on his balls. Even with his head tilted back, she could tell he was enjoying having his balls licked because he loosened his grip on the back of her head and his hand was now rested above her neck.

Tyrone tilted his head forward to see Jenny's blue eyes staring up at him for a second, then she whipped her blonde locks aside, her left hand was wrapped around his cock and as she swung under his cock to his other nut, his cock almost smacked the side of her head. With her eyes closed, her smokey eye makeup made her long lashes appear even longer as she planted a long kiss on his nut.

"I DO love seeing that ring on your finger..." Tyrone smiled.

"MMMMmpphh." Jenny moaned, her lips formed a momentary smile before she returned to the task at lips. She smiled because she was always proud of how good she was at giving head to her partners. Plus, she enjoyed seeing that she could give them so much pleasure. She wondered if Tyrone could see her smile, his balls were so big.

"...pressed against my cock..." Tyrone continued as Jenny turned her attention to his right nut while she pumped her hand along his cock furiously, "...knowing that your fiancé has no fucking idea..."

In one fluid motion, Jenny's tongue glided from the back of Tyrone's balls, up the base of his shaft, then all the way to the tip of his cock.

"...what a perfect whore I've turned you into." Tyrone sneered as Jenny's lips latched on the tip of his cock and she slowly sank down halfway. Her long blonde hair and her big tits were gently bouncing together as her head was bobbing up and down his shaft. She took more of him each time and as if to rub it in, Tyrone added, "The bride-to-be, sucking on someone else cock in the groom's house!"

Just hearing Tyrone describe what was going on sent Jenny's lust into overdrive. He was right though. She was Stewart's fiancée. A woman engaged to a man whom she loved. Yet here she was, in her own kitchen, sucking on a juicy cock that did not belong to the man that gave her the eternity ring, the man she was set to marry in a few months.

That realization alone should have made Jenny feel guilty, but it didn't. Instead, she continued to bob up and down Tyrone's cock with her lips wrapped around his cock as they slid down the length of his shaft. The more cock she took into her mouth, the less she worried about how wrong it was. Any lingering guilt was replaced by the growing lust inside her body. Even when her luscious lips touched the root of his tree trunk cock, her feeling of need and desire continued to grow.

The mere thoughts of how illicit this was, the image for how deep Tyrone's cock would reach in her pussy, her mind added fuel to her building lust until her pent up lust became unbearable. She didn't want to play teasing games anymore, she wanted his cock. Lifting her head off of his cock, she breathed, "Let's take this party upstairs."

"Oh no, I don't think that Mister...uh..." Tyrone trailed off upon the realization that he never caught Stewart's last name.

"Cross." Jenny finished as she stood up.

"Yeah, I don't think Mr. Cross would appreciate me taking his place, especially not in his own bed." Tyrone said with a sly grin. He was getting back at Jenny for teasing him and added, "Mrs. Cross."

"It WILL be Mrs. Cross, right now it's still Ms. Turner." Jenny corrected as she tugged at Tyrone's cock and she pulled herself closer to him, "So tonight, YOUR place is gonna be right in Mr. Cross' bed with YOUR cock in his fiancée, and you're gonna FUCK his fiancée. You're gonna fuck slutty Ms. Turner in Mr. Cross' bed! And naughty Ms. Turner is going to scream so loud the neighbors are gonna hear. They're gonna know, Ty! They're gonna know what a slut Mr. Cross is gonna marry! They're gonna hear! They're gonna hear little Ms. Turner getting blacked!"

"Well, if you insist." Tyrone smiled. He picked Jenny up, threw her over his shoulders and walked out of the kitchen. He calmly ascended the stairs with Ms. Turner over his shoulders. Once inside the master bedroom, he set her down by the door and said, "Stay."

There was a brown Oviedo leather chaise to Tyrone's right that caught his eye. He sat down on it and felt the supple leather on his bare ass. The woven leather suspended his muscular body over the sleek chrome frame and he seemed to hang in mid-air as he swung his legs over the rest of chaise. Settling in, Tyrone said, "Walk around for me babe, show me your cute ass."

Jenny strutted away from Tyrone and towards the end of the massive bedroom, her hips swayed suggestively and her heels clicked loudly on the hardwood floor. Elegantly placing one foot in front of the other, Jenny was strutting slowly and exaggerated the sway of her hips by crossing one foot right in front of the other.

"That's it. Show me what kind of girl you can be to make me happy." Tyrone grinned with his arms folded across his bare chest as he watched the show. Jenny's ass was framed by her white garter belt and thigh highs as it swayed oh-so-invitingly from side to side as her long legs and high heels strode away sexily, "MM-MM. You know I want a dirty girl."

When Jenny reached the doorway of the walk-in closet, she paused for a second and gracefully looked over her shoulders to Tyrone. Then she shut the closet door behind her.

"AW WHAT THE FUCK!" Tyrone exclaimed in disbelief, "C'MON!"

"Patience is a virtue!" Jenny said loudly through the closet door.

"Why can't 'hurry the fuck up' be a virtue?" Tyrone shouted back and stared anxiously at the closet. A few seconds later, the closet door opened. The lighting in the master bedroom was dim and the bright lights from the closet lit up a path from the doorway to the chaise. Standing in the door frame was Jenny's voluptuous silhouette. She seemed shorter, then he noticed that her heels were absent and immediately said, "I expect the best and a proper lady is never without her heels."

Jenny planted her hands on her hips and narrowed her gaze at Tyrone. Then she huffed and shut the closet door.

A more few seconds later, the quietness of the bedroom was interrupted by the closet door opening. Jenny reappeared in the door way in a manner that literally took Tyrone's breath away. He had never seen anyone more gorgeous and sexy.

There was not one thing that particularly caught Tyrone's attention, but he focused first on Jenny's legs and was glad that she wore heels. She had not only worn what he had asked, she had also taken off her garter belt and stockings. Now she had a white lace and frilly garter wrapped around her thigh. Raising his gaze, his eyes roaming over the small white triangle of her g-string. Then he eyed her tanned and well-toned midriff that belonged to an athlete or dancer before he took his eyes higher. There, he took in the view of her breasts, squeezed together by her white lace halter bra. Her halter bra was offering an immense amount of cleavage while leaving the outlines of her hard nipples obvious.

"Satisfied?" Jenny purred with one hand at her hips and the other on the door frame. She stood with her feet in front of one another in a single file like she was about to walk on a tight rope. Her back foot firmly planted on the ground while she lifted the ankle of her front foot up and pointed her front knee at Tyrone.

"Very. You have no idea how hot you look in those." Tyrone replied as Jenny stepped out from the walk-in closet and sauntered towards him. Halfway between the closet and the chaise, she sank to her hands and knees and started crawling the rest of the way. Shaking his head, Tyrone said, "How can I not reward you with some hard cock you so rightfully deserve?"

"Then I'll keep these legs open so you can reward me all night long." Jenny winked and giggled as she crawled up between Tyrone's legs.

"I like the garter, it's a nice touch for our first night together." Tyrone smiled appreciatively.

"I thought you might like it." Jenny purred and rested her head beneath Tyrone's balls, "Something tells me you're going to enjoy taking it off a lot more than anyone else."

"Only if you plan on wearing the same garter for your wedding." Tyrone smiled.

"Oh you're so bad." Jenny breathed. Lifting his cock with her tongue, she began salaciously licking Tyrone's ten inch cock, laving her little tongue around and around his plump tip, tasting the sweet elixir of his lust for her.

"How do you like to fuck?" Tyrone asked as he stared at the hot cock sucking beauty.

"Any way you want to give it to me." Jenny moaned as she stared at him with her big lust filled blue eyes.

"Just don't care, huh?" Tyrone smiled, "Any position, any time, any place?"

"Anywhere." Jenny said pausing between licking his balls, "Any hole."

"OH, you serious?" Tyrone asked in disbelief.

"I'm that type of girl that would steamroll most men. So I need a big...strong man to keep me in my place." Jenny said, gently stroking Tyrone's length, "You know, the vascular type that packs a huge cock. Men like you that know how to treat a girl."

"Damn." Tyrone sighed.

"And frankly, you can have any hole you want, can't you?" Jenny added, her gaze fixated on between Tyrone's legs. Her hand was slowly stroking him while she stared admiringly at his big, thick, black cock. She spent several seconds quietly stroking his cock. The sheer size of it was fascinating, the girth in her hand was making her wetter and wetter with each stroke and she continued, "It's not really up to me, you just take what you want, you deserve it."

Staring into Tyrone's eyes, Jenny said, "I need that big, thick, FAT mahogany cock from a man like you. Taking me and putting me wherever you want, shoving me against the wall, bending me over, pulling my hair as you make love to me."

"HAHA. Make love?" Tyrone laughed, "You want to make love go find your fiancé. I only fuck bitches."

123456...8