Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait til you fuck her ass." Tyrone smirked, stepping in behind Jenny. The way Darren was holding Jenny forced her to stick her butt up and out. He grabbed one of her round ass cheeks and spread her firm cheeks apart while he wielded his cock in his other hand.

"WHAT?" Jenny shrieked at the sudden realization of what was about to happen, "You can't be seri -"

"Shhh." Hushed both men in unison.

"OooOOHH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" Jenny screamed. Her pussy was already completely filled with Darren's nine inch monster, and the added sensation of Tyrone's even bigger ten inch cock slowly cramming up her ass was an eye popping experience in it of itself. If her neighbors hadn't heard her screams before, they sure as hell would hear them now, "Oh...oh...oh...OH...MY...GOD! UNGH!!"

Not even Jenny's high pitched wailing and mewling stopped them from taking what they wanted. Darren ignored Jenny's screams and bent his knees to lower her further down Tyrone's cock. Inch by agonizing inch of hard black cock strained and pushed through the 22 year old's velvety depths. Her holes were stretched to their limits and her orifices were clenched tightly around the two cocks as she squirmed. She was caught between the two men with no escape. They were too large, too muscular and too determined to fully skewer the young fiancée.

"AAAWWWW!!!" Jenny howled as her sweltering slit and tiny asshole became the personal playthings for these two black men. The cunt filling, anal churning penetrations left Jenny gasping for air and made every nerve in her body tingle with excitement. She continued to scream until all the air left her lungs.

"Yup. That's a lot of cock you got jammed up in you." Darren chuckled as Jenny silently howled. He was balls deep inside her cunt and he could feel Tyrone's cock through the soft wall that separated her holes.

Jenny had been double penetrated before, many times over. Most of the time though, it was with averaged sized guys in one hole and maybe a big dick in the other. Never did she have a big cock in each hole at the same time. This was something else entirely, this was on a totally different level of being double penetrated and Jenny felt like she was bursting at the seams.

The fit 5'6" blonde looked relatively small between the black giants. She looked much too petite for big cocks, let alone two colossal sized cocks that were almost the size of her forearm, each stuffed up her ass and pussy. The sensation was entirely new and was unlike anything else she had experienced. These two brutes had opened up a whole new world for her to explore.

Jenny was beginning to enjoy the fully stuffed feeling as Tyrone worked the last inch into her ass. It felt crowded down there and she was afraid that she might be hooked on that feeling. She gazed down in disbelief, she couldn't help but picture her vanilla stripe looking like the creamy center of an Oreo cookie. That mental image in her mind made the beautiful buxom blonde explode between the two men.

"GGAAAAH!!!" The sounds of Jenny inhaling a sharp, deep breath like a swimmer coming up for air. Her lips formed an "O" as her head flew back and her body tensed. Her orgasm was overwhelming her senses, making her feel like she was imploding and exploding simultaneously. It was a magnificent sight, the smoking hot 22 year old wife-to-be was trembling as she was cumming on their cocks and spewing her juices all over them.

Jenny thought that maybe since Darren have not had any pussy for so long, he would cum quick after she did. She had no idea how wrong she was.

The couple of brothers were just starting.

Jenny's pretty blonde head thrashed about as they took turns filling the petite woman with their cocks. Tyrone had to time his thrusts perfectly because when Jenny came, her ass would clench so tight that it made entry impossible and he didn't want to risk hurting her by forcing it in.

Sandwiched between two muscular bodies, Jenny's body shook from the impact of each man's relentless thrust as they reamed her soft, tight holes. Every thrust gave her mind numbing orgasms that made her tremble between the two men like a leaf in a storm. Her body went limp from being totally dominated and controlled by their power cocks.

Tyrone and Darren were mercilessly hammering Jenny through back to back orgasms, sending her to new climatic heights. They kept playing with their cumming slut, never letting up and no sooner did one cock vacate her tight hole did another fill her other hole.

"Oh you dirty little cum slut, is it too much for you to handle?" Tyrone said, shoving his cock up her ass as soon as Darren's cock pulled back.

"You like my fat cock hitting that sweet spot?" Darren asked, driving his cock in as Tyrone slid back, "Rubbing it with every thrust, it gets you doesn't it?"

"You should take a look of yourself," Tyrone added, slamming his cock into Jenny's delicate ass while her pussy was still impaled on Darren's cock and teased, "you're getting fucked so good your mind goes out of the window."

"Should we stop and let you take a break?" Darren asked rhetorically as both he and Tyrone pulled out of the trembling blonde simultaneously.

Jenny didn't answer, or rather, she couldn't answer. She just kept moaning. Her body had taken over and answered for her. Her tanned hips kept pumping, desperate to find something, anything to fill the voids in her lower holes. It was clear that she wasn't finished.

"We're kidding of course, we're nowhere near done with you." Darren said, putting his cock back into Jenny's snug little sleeve, "Here's a cock you dirty little minx."

"OH GOD! I feel like...everything is breaking...OH GAWWWWD!!" Jenny moaned, leaning back against Tyrone, her hands fell from Darren's neck as her mind exploded with another orgasm.

"Cock goes in, mind goes out." Darren snickered.

Jenny's orgasm lasted for half a minute, then she rubbed her hands along her stomach and up to her chest. Her hands massaged her tits, her fingers occasionally pinched a nipple and sent smaller orgasms through her body. She needed another cock to satisfy the deep hunger that was consuming her. Tilting her head back and over Tyrone's shoulders, she felt lost in her pursuit of pleasure and she panted, "Please ruin me with that cock until I can't think or breathe."

Tyrone was more than happy to oblige after he added some more lube to his cock. Then he rammed his cock into Jenny's cute little asshole and her tight hole effortlessly took in every inch that he gave her.

Now with her full weight resting on their cocks, Jenny's mind was melting from a chain of orgasms. Her hips were undulating, her skin and every nerve in her body was tingling with pleasure. She closed her eyes, continuing to rub her hands over her body, her hips unconsciously bucking to the rhythm of their strokes until her mind blanked out.

Jenny came to when her body realized Tyrone was cumming. By the time what was happening registered in her mind, his cock was already spasming and pumping his creamy load into her ass. She couldn't tell how much cum was pumped into her, but it felt like several gallons. The feeling of hot cum splashing inside her felt so exquisite. Darren pinned her against Tyrone's body as he continued slamming into her cunt, keeping her on the arch of her own personal heaven.

The amount of cum Tyrone pumped into Jenny was too much for her body to hold. As soon as his long cock withdrew from her ass, a white frothy stream of cum spilled out from her clenching hole and splashed down onto the floor.

When Darren saw that Tyrone was done, he spun on his heel and held onto Jenny as they crashed onto the bed.

Jenny landed on her back, right into a puddle of her own juices created earlier when she was on her hands and knees as Tyrone fucked her ass. Jenny knew that whether she was on her back or on her knees, her soul purpose was to please. So there, bucking and thrashing beneath Darren's big black cock, she held her hand out for her master's cock that she'd now been driven insane by. It didn't matter which hole, as long as Tyrone's cock was in her, she was content.

Tyrone happily hopped onto the bed, his semi-hard cock swung freely just above Jenny's face. She tried to deep throat him on a couple passes but came up short on each attempt. It was a bad angle with her being on her back, her high heeled feet fanning the air while Darren was nailing the little slut to the bed.

"MMmhhhmmmhmmmm." Jenny moaned as she swirled her tongue around the tip of Tyrone's cock. Her hand was gently massaging his balls to drain every single drop until she had her fill, then she released the plump tip from her lips and savored the rich flavor of his cum, "So good!"

Jenny reached down with her other hand and felt Darren's balls. His sack was heavy with cum that was about to be released any second now. Thrust after thrust, his big sack slapped her sore asshole as he pounded the center of her femininity.

"FUCK!" Darren growled. He had already held back several times, but after watching Jenny's full lips take his friend's fat cock after it had just been in her ass, the sight of it all was too much. His mind replayed the scene from moments ago when the sultry blonde was eagerly slurping and sucking on his friend's cock for the rich white bounty that was seeping from the tip. The images in his mind made him growl out again, "FUCK!"

Jenny was wiggling her hips while holding onto Tyrone's cock and looking into Darren's eyes. She gave Tyrone's cock another lick and she asked, "You gonna give me more?"

"NO...CON...DOM!" Darren grunted and tensed up every muscle in his body in an effort to hold back.

"A condom?" Jenny asked innocently as if she never heard of a condom before, "No...no condoms."

"AARGGHH!" Darren growled as every muscle in his body flexed. He was so close to the edge, he didn't dare to try to pull out in case the sensation of her tight cunt made him pop.

Dregs of white cum trickled down Jenny's beautiful face and she eagerly wiped the gooey substance into her mouth. She locked her eyes with Darren as she swallowed and said, "How would you cum inside me with a condom on?"

"GOD DAMN!!!" Darren cried as his balls quaked and his cock stiffened as hard as steel. Jenny's dirty talk broke the dam and his engorged cock began pumping pearly white cum deep inside her succulent pussy.

Jenny refused to let go of Tyrone's cock. She grasped Tyrone's cock with one hand and wrapped her legs around Darren's waist to pull him in closer. Her tight pussy was being filled to the brim with hot, gooey white cum and her vaginal muscles were clamping down around Darren's pumping shaft, milking it for every last drop. She gripped his cock so tight, Darren couldn't pull out if he tried, that, and she literally had him by the balls.

Jenny's pussy was pounded and beaten with spasms of lust as Darren was filling her up, expanding her cunt with his cum. Her body was trembling with a series of mind numbing, nerve tingling orgasms and her pussy was spasming so tightly it was aching with painful ecstasy. When her tight orifice reached maximum capacity, Darren's sticky cum oozed out between her pink slit and his cock and drooled down the crevice between her ass cheeks.

It took a few more seconds for Darren's balls to completely drain. His spurts turned into a dribble and Jenny unwrapped her legs to release him. She could feel that her cunt was overflowing with his cum and when he pulled out, a long stream of cum followed and spilled out from her gaping pink pussy lips.

Standing at the edge of the bed, Darren stuck two fingers between Jenny's slippery slit and spread her pussy lips wider to allow more cum to run out. His cum spilled out of one hole and into the other.

"OOOHHHhh." Jenny moaned, feeling the warmth of Darren's cum in both of her holes. Then she felt Darren pushing his semi-hard cock against her rosebud. There was plenty of cum for lube and he easily entered into her ass. She pulled Tyrone's cock into her mouth and used it to stifle her moans, "HMMMPPPHH!"

"FUCK...that...is...TIGHT! I'm not even fully hard! You know you need to spread wider for me to go all the way, don't you?" Darren groaned in delight and slowly began to fuck her ass. The combination of Jenny's delicate little asshole clenching around his shaft, the slick mixture of cum acting as a lubricant made sliding his cock in and out of her that much more silky and pleasurable. He glanced down, his eyes soaking in the scene. The beautiful 22 year old blonde was on her back, she had one black cock in her mouth and another one in her ass. Using his hands, he pushed down on her knees and pinned her legs on the mattress as he said, "Here, let me help you keep those sexy legs spread wiiiiddde open. That's it, just like that."

"Oh I love watching you impale my ass. Can you feel how tight I am wrapped around your cock?" Jenny said after releasing Tyrone's cock from her mouth. Then, a mischievous grin spread across her face as she glanced down her body to see her legs spread out in a lewd 'M' letter. Her right hand stroked Tyrone's cock while she slid her fingers between her folds, she looked Darren in the eye and begged, "Take me to heaven with your big black cock...PLEASE!"

"DAYMN BITCH! You still hungry for MORE? You always go this hard whenever you fuck?" Darren breathed, working up a steady rhythm to get himself hard again, "Or just on nigga cock?"

"I like...AH...all cocks." Jenny admitted, smiling shyly, "But I...UH...love...big...BLACK...cocks."

"Uh-uh, say 'big nigga cock.'" Darren smiled and felt Jenny clench a little tighter around his cock.

"Nah uh, I don't want to say that." Jenny giggled uncomfortably. She was raised never to use that word because it was absolutely wrong.

"Say the word, Jen." Darren said.

"Why? It's offensive and rude." Jenny whined and looked to Tyrone for help.

"That's a matter of perspective." Darren replied, "I love hearing a white woman say it, especially when I'm fucking them."

"I'll say big BLACK cock." Jenny said, standing her ground. She had never used that vile word before and thought it was supposed to be offensive to black men. She pulled Tyrone's cock back into her mouth and hoped that a mouthful of cock would save her from having to say the nefarious word.

"Let me hear you say it baby." Darren reiterated. He refused to compromise and pulled his cock halfway out of Jenny's ass.

Tyrone noticed that every time the word 'nigga' was mentioned, there was a little gleam in Jenny's eyes. He looked her in the eye and asked, "You like sucking on that nigga cock?"

Jenny looked at Tyrone and swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock. First Darren, now him. His eyes told her that they weren't going to let her get away without saying what they wanted to hear.

"Let me hear you say it." Tyrone demanded.

"MMmm." Jenny moaned, "I like sucking on your nigga cock."

"Yes baby, that's it." Tyrone smiled in affirmation. He pulled his cock away from Jenny's pink lips and smacked her face with it several times as she giggled nervously.

"I'm never saying that again." Jenny laughed. It seemed strange coming from her, but the word 'nigga' just seemed to roll off her lips. And the truth was, for some reason, she found that the forbidden word made her hornier and brought dirty talk onto a whole new level. Maybe the guys found the term to be provoking. It was an ironic twist of fate though, the forbidden term was previously used by whites to refer their black slaves and now their roles were reversed. The two black men wanted a white woman to call them 'niggas' as they were using her like a sex slave.

"Yes you will if you want to get some more." Tyrone said and pushed his cock between Jenny's lips.

"This nigga cock feels so good in your ass." Darren groaned as he shoved his cock balls deep into Jenny's ass, "You like getting fucked by this nigga cock?"

"Mmmhmm." Jenny moaned with a mouthful of cock.

"You like getting fucked by his nigga cock, huh?" Tyrone asked.

Jenny pulled Tyrone out from her lips and replied, "Yeah."

Jenny tried to latch her lips around Tyrone's cock but he pulled it away from her mouth and demanded, "Uh-uh, tell him."

"I like getting fucked by your nigga cock." Jenny smiled at Darren and instantly felt his cock get harder.

Tyrone rewarded her by putting his cock in her mouth and grinned, "That's my girl."

"You like this big nigga cock inside your tight white ass?" Darren asked and noticed that Jenny clenched when he said 'nigga.'

"Yeah." Jenny replied, "Big...nigga cock."

'There she goes again.' Darren thought as he felt her clench again. Then he demanded, "Say it again."

"AH...I like this big nigga cock." Jenny moaned and Darren's cock got even harder. She was less and less hesitant to say the forbidden word now, she even licked the top of her lip right after she said it.

"Yeah, you naughty girl you." Tyrone grinned.

"Yeah I'm naughty," Jenny said as she licked her lips again, "I'm naughty for nigga cock."

Right after Jenny said that, she felt Darren's cock become rock hard again. She pulled her cum covered fingers out of her sweltering snatch, raised her hand to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean with her lips, "Oh wow...you're...ahh...hard...again."

Darren was mesmerized by the way Jenny's big tits rolled back and forth as he fucked her. But what caught his attention the most was watching her finger her pink, slick, cum soaked cunt and then cleaning her fingers off. Despite her repeated cleaning efforts, cum continued to flow out of her slit and down onto his shaft. He didn't mind though, it kept his cock well lubricated as he plowed her ass.

In and out Darren's cock went as he continued to pound Jenny's tight ass. He only lasted several minutes and then fatigue started to set in. He was, after all, running on very little sleep, still quite a bit buzzed and he had already came. But Darren forged on, continuing to ravage Jenny's tight, white ass even though he was going slower and slower with every thrust.

Even Tyrone was at his limits as he wavered side to side on his knees.

"Awwww...is that all you guys got?" Jenny purred teasingly at the guys, "I still want more! Where's this big thug nigga cock I keep hearing about?"

"Time to toss this bitch around like a ragdoll and wreck every hole on her body." Tyrone said, grabbing a handful of Jenny's hair and pulling her mouth onto his cock.

"Spin'er round." Darren said, bringing Jenny's legs together and rolling her onto her side. He pulled out from her and backed away from the bed, "I'mma doggy style this bitch."

"Go for it." Tyrone said with Jenny slobbering all over his cock. Then all of a sudden, her mouth left his cock with a loud 'PLOP!'

"AHH!" Jenny yelped as Darren grabbed her ankles and yanked her down the bed. She looked back at Darren and saw his raging hard cock. She watched him grab her hips and lift her up onto her heels. She now had her hands on the mattress, standing with her feet together, bending over the foot of the bed and she purred, "Wow! You're a strong nigga stud like your friend."

"That's right, you fucking slut." Darren snarled and wedged the crown of his cock between her cheeks, "And you're gonna take this thug ass cock all the way up your yappy trophy wife ass."

"OH!" Jenny squealed as Darren's cock was penetrating her core, "Don't start what you can't finish, big guy."

"These rich white bitches." Darren said to Tyrone, "Such demanding little princesses, aren't they?"

"A girl likes to be treated like a princess." Jenny smiled.

"Then let's make her feel like a princess." Tyrone said, climbing off of the bed and moving to the end of the massive California king sized bed, "A dirty. Horny. Cock hungry princess."

Jenny's hands left the bed and grabbed onto Tyrone's shaft as she turned to him. The young fiancée was sandwiched between the two giant black men. They were all standing except Jenny, who was bending over at her waist. The height of her heels accentuated her legs so that she was standing on the tip of her toes. With her lips less than an inch away from Tyrone's cock, her tongue slithered out and licked the tip and she teased, "Are you sure you can still cum?"

1...345678