Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing us the man beckons us to join them and I spread our towels a short distance away. You still stand, staring at the scene before you, and I lead you to the towel where you kneel as if instructed by the woman. Your eyes are locked onto the swollen cock as you subconsciously remove your top to expose your small breasts to the breeze. Your hands squeeze your breasts and nipples as your body sways in rhythm with the woman. Your tongue licks along your lips as if you also want to take the tanned cock into your mouth.

I am torn away from this alluring sight by the sounds coming from the man who is about to release his sperm to the beckoning woman. We both watch enthralled as he throws his head back in ecstacy. The woman is still sucking the swollen head and suddenly releases it allowing the white cum to explode over her magnificent chest. She directs the flow over her breasts ensuring that it covers her tits and nipples in a creamy coating. As his torrent subsides she wipes the glistening cock through the white cum until only a few more drops come out of his cock hole. She takes the still hard phallus back to her lips and cleans it with her tongue before finally releasing it.

As the man lies back on his towel, cock slowly subsiding, she rubs the cum into her tits until they are covered in a fine film. She stands and turns toward us with a knowing smile on her face. As she walks toward us she asks if we are newlyweds after a bit of privacy. As I respond to her question I feel my shorts being pulled down and my erect cock being released into the cool breeze. I look down to see you take my cock in your hand and, still kneeling, take the head between your wet lips.

The woman kneels beside you and begins instructing you in the fine art of cock sucking. She takes your free hand and wraps it around my tight balls making you give them an occasional squeeze and a gentle tug. She makes you release my cock from your mouth and pushes your hand holding my cock against my belly so that the underside is fully exposed to your gaze. She tells you to nibble and lick along the large cum channel and when you get to the underside of the head to kiss and nuzzle this sensitive area.

As you do this my cock hardens even more and I can feel the cum starting to rise in my balls. She then makes you release the shaft with your hand and take the straining phallus into your mouth. You manage to take it half way before pulling back to where the head joins the shaft. Your lips suckle this soft ridge as your tongue swirls around the head inside your mouth. You are told to keep feeling my balls as you suck and when you feel them lift slightly you know the sticky fluid is about to flow.

I am unable to hold off any longer and moan in rapture as my cock swells to force the hot cum into your mouth. Feeling my balls lift, your eyes widen and your instructress pulls your head away, directing the flow all over your breasts and nipples as she whispers that this is better than any cream in keeping your tits supple and smooth. You squeeze the last of the cum from my cock and rub the milky fluid over your chest as I subside onto my towel in exhaustion.

You shyly thank the woman for her tuition and she introduces herself as Karen and her husband as Jim. Jim is still on his towel and I notice that he is still half erect after our show. His cock appears to be a little longer and thicker than mine and the head has now retreated into the foreskin. I notice that you have also taken an interest in it as you talk to Karen. After a bit of small talk Jim and I decide to take a short nap to recover while you ladies get to know each other.

***********************************************************************************

I awaken to the feel of your lips nibbling my ear and your hand stroking my back and arse. I am lying on my stomach with my head on folded arms. I roll onto my side and wince as you scratch my arse with your nails. I notice that it appears very late in the afternoon and that Jim and Karen have gone. You tell me that I have been asleep for around three hours and my previously white arse is now an angry red thanks to the hot sun.

You are already dressed and I pull on my shorts, again wincing at the pain of rough clothing over sunburn.

On the long and painful walk home you tell me about your chat with Karen.

She is forty two and Jim is forty three. They met in their twenties when Jim was just starting out as a director/producer in the adult movie business. Karen was in front of the camera in some minor supporting roles at the time and was swept off her feet by Jim and they married some two months after meeting. They both own the business and now produce and distribute a number of movies each year.

When you found that Karen has experienced and filmed almost every sex act imaginable you mentioned to her that you had been a virgin until your wedding night and your ambition to experience anything and everything. Karen became interested in this and said she would be pleased to introduce and instruct you in anything you wanted. She also promised to let you control the pace and variety of your education and asked if I was to also be involved in the teachings of a sex goddess. You told her that you also wanted me to have the same freedoms although you were not ready yet for either of us to have full penetration with someone else.

Karen started your education by comparing Jim's and my cocks. She showed you the difference in size and that Jim wasn't circumcised where I was. You both played with our cocks and balls while she showed you different hand and mouth methods on each cock. Unfortunately I rolled over onto my stomach during this tuition so she used Jim's cock as the role model.

You tell me that you actually licked and sucked his cock and balls, teasing his cock head out from its covering skin and awakening him in the process. I feel a little jealous when you describe how you took him in your mouth as he lay there while Karen fondled his balls and instructed you in how to take him right up to his balls. I feel a little better when you tell me that you only took his shaft half way though, as you wanted my cock to be your first deep throat.

You also tell me how different his cock feels in your mouth compared to mine. His is longer and thicker which makes it hard to take in too far. However Karen said she would give you exercises to stretch your throat and mouth to take in a larger cock. Karen then took over sucking Jim and showed you how to take all his cock into your mouth and lick his balls at the same time. She then began sucking up and down his shaft at an increasing tempo until he began to buck as his cum erupted from his balls. You watched as his balls lifted to ejaculate

You also told Karen that you were looking to attend university next year to study cinematography and photography and that I was a qualified computer technician, video editor and programmer. Hearing this she invited us to dinner later in the week to discuss our career goals, hinting that they might be able to offer us roles in their company. I am a little reticent about this but when you tell me that we will be dining at the Pacific Palms, the most exclusive restaurant in the area, I realise that our newfound friends appear to be of some financial means.

By the time we arrive back at the unit my arse feels like it is burning up and I strip naked and take a cool shower which relieves some of the pain. Unable to sit I lie on the sofa and you spend most of the next few hours applying cool towelling to my burning flesh.

You hesitantly ask if I am ok that you have quickly gotten close to Karen and if it would be alright if she helped in your education. You also confess demurely that you got really excited watching Karen and Jim and you had trouble not looking at Jim's cock but quickly point out that you only want mine in your pussy. You also confess you enjoyed sucking me off with a small audience and would like to do it again.

I tell you that you all is ok with me as long as I am involved in your learning. With a smile of pure innocence you tell me of course and then reveal that you and Karen are going shopping tomorrow. You give me a long wet kiss, replace the cold towel and retire to bed leaving me to a long painful nights sleep on the sofa.

Honeymoon Day 4

After a restless and painful nights sleep I awaken to the smell of breakfast cooking.

I realise that I am still on the sofa, on my stomach, with my arse still on fire. You are dressed in shorts, t-shirt and apron and give me a beautiful smile before coming over for a long sensuous kiss. You have brought over a cold towel and place it across my very red bum.

I manage to eat your wonderful breakfast without actually sitting and realise that almost any movement translates into a pain in the bum. You voice your sympathies and tell me that I can stay on the sofa watching TV while you wander down to the mall for some shopping with Karen.

After cleaning up you replace the cold towel, give me another long kiss, grab your shopping bag and lock the door as you leave. With nothing to watch on TV and unable to move I drift into a light sleep until I awaken with alarm as I hear the door opening slowly. With relief I realise that you have returned from your shopping expedition and you are trying not to disturb me.

To my surprise you turn at the door and beckon for someone else to come in. Karen walks through the door and, noticing that I am awake, smiles and asks how I am. She tells me that you had mentioned my discomfort and that she had bought just the thing to cool me down and relieve the pain. She produces a bottle from her bag and asks if you mind if she massages it into my arse, to which you readily agree.

Karen sits next to me on the edge of the sofa. As she unscrews the lid on the jar I smell her natural perfume which causes my cock to thicken slightly. This in turn causes pain in my arse which generates a moan from my lips. Karen smiles as she pours a small amount of cool lotion over the red skin and very gently massages it in. Every so often a finger glides between my legs flicking my balls which causes more cock thickening and pain.

You have taken your shopping into the bedroom while I am being massaged and Karen sits up and whispers that she is looking forward to when she can continue her massage in other areas.

She calls out that she has finished and that perhaps you should give me a fashion show of what you have bought. Karen remains sitting next to me with a hand lightly rubbing the back of my thighs as you come out of the bedroom dressed in a long dark blue gown with a split to the navel just covering your unrestrained tits. You do your best modelling act and I realise as you turn and pout that you are completely naked under the gown. You tell me that you have bought it to wear out for dinner with Karen and Jim and I hope you will wear it in the same naked fashion.

You turn back to the bedroom and Karen's hand wanders up to my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze before returning to my thigh. I am now fully erect and notice that the pain has subsided a little. I mention this to Karen who just gives me a look as if to say "I told you so".

You now re-enter the room wearing a black one piece costume with a top so tight it pushes your tits together and stops just short of revealing your nipples. The high cut bottom just covers your pussy and the material moulds to your body. A plunging back stops just short of your arse crack and I can see I will have to fight off the boys at the beach or pool as you will certainly stand out in the crowd.

As you head back to change you look over your shoulder with a mischievous smile and I notice Karen give a slight nod. She then gets up off the sofa and heads towards the bedroom, calling out that I should enjoy this part of the fashion show. Within a few seconds you both come out holding pillows in front of you so that I can only see you both from the neck up and the knees down. Simultaneously you both throw your lower pillows onto the floor revealing a matching pair of green bikini briefs which leave little to the imagination; they are so tiny with only the thinnest of straps holding them up.

You then both throw your other pillows to the floor revealing two sets of suntanned naked breasts. Your 34B's jiggle slightly with the movement but are quickly still with the slightly puffy light brown areole pushing your erect nipples out in invitation. Karen's 38D's, although firm, continue to almost flow, the dark areole also presenting much larger and very erect nipples.

You both turn to present me with an almost naked back view with only the just visible strap encircling your hips and another hiding in your arse cracks joining the postage stamp size material.

At this stage I am like a young virgin at his first strip club and even though it is painful I lift myself slightly to adjust my erection between my body and the sofa. I also place a less coarse towel over the sofa for my cock to lie along and soak up any juices flowing.

Again you both disappear into the bedroom after telling me that it is time for the piece de resistance. After the last show my imagination goes into overdrive and I can hardly wait to see what this might be. You both come out of the bedroom completely naked, each carrying a paper bag labelled The Palms Sex Shoppe. I firstly take in your thin curved body with a flat stomach finishing in a trimmed light brown thatch of hair that almost conceals the twin ridge of pussy lips which glisten slightly as your juices begin to flow in excitement. I then survey Karen's fuller mature body which still curves in the right places and see that she has shaven her pussy so that her hanging lips are highly visible in any position.

You tell me that you and Karen have picked out a few goodies at the sex shop and seeing that I wasn't able to help in my present condition she has come around to show us a few little tricks with some toys.

You thought that I could watch and take my mind off my painful predicament. You come over and kneel down to give another long, sensual kiss before standing slowly in front of me as I take in the delightful sight of your breasts to your pussy. You turn and bend slightly with your legs a little apart revealing your pink pussy lips and puckered arse hole. You walk over to Karen, who is now sitting on the pillows on the carpeted floor taking some items out of her bag. You bend over to the paper bag, again showing your sweet pussy and take out a tube of lubricant, a small electric vibrator and a large black dildo.

You sit next to Karen who also has a large flesh coloured dildo and a battery operated vibrator. You both sit facing me with legs open revealing your most intimate areas and my huge erection is now a cause of both agony and ecstacy.

Karen now turns to you and takes up your vibrator, turns it on and runs it over your erect nipples before bending to take first one, then the other between her full lips. At first you pull back in surprise until Karen whispers in a throaty, soothing tone that your education should begin now. She asks if you are ready to take the next step and you slowly pull her head back to your body in response.

She gently kisses all over your pert breasts while she massages her own tits with her long fingers as you throw your head back in delight. She pushes you back onto the floor and now has full control over your perfect body. She takes her large breasts and slowly rubs them over yours causing you to squeal with pleasure as your nipples come into contact with each other. Turning off the vibrator she moves her tits up to your face and you suckle on each one for a moment until she pulls away and takes up her dildo.

She instructs you to sit up and take your dildo, showing you how to apply just the right amount of lube on each. She then lies back on one elbow and rubs her toy along her large pussy lips, slowly inserting it until the head is just out of sight. Breathing a little heavier she instructs you to lean back and do the same, but not to insert any more than the head.

I notice that your pussy lips are more a swollen ridge than actual petal-like lips and your toy is surrounded by your soft flesh as it too enters your body. Your breathing also becomes heavier as you tell Karen that you feel as if your pussy is full and very sensitive to any touch. She now instructs you to leave the dildo just sitting inside your tight passage and to pull back the skin covering your clitoris taking care not to touch the clit as yet.

I watch as you release your small pink clit from its covering and it seems to grow slightly with the excitement. Karen has a larger clit, almost like a small cock, and it is also standing erect in anticipation of her next move. Karen tells you to take up and turn on your vibrator and instructs you to move the head around your now wet lips and around the clit, but again not touching it.

With her dildo hanging from her pussy Karen kneels alongside you and with one hand begins to move your dildo further into your now wet cunt. She moves it slowly in until her fingers are just touching your lips and just as slowly pulls it back out. Her other hand closes over yours and directs the vibrator along your pussy lips and around the now straining clitoris.

You spread your legs further and begin moaning with the pleasure. Your pussy lips also spread and your inner lips appear to be grasping the dildo as if to stop it leaving. She increases the tempo of the dildo slightly and leans down to kiss your wet pussy lips, licking around the black phallus as it moves in and out. Now you start to call out and move your body to meet each lunge while Karen licks her way up to your untouched clit. She takes the vibrator away and takes your clit between her lips, sucking on it in rhythm with the dildo. You scream at this new pleasure and your body now spasms at each new thrust of dildo and lips. As your orgasm now builds Karen replaces her lips with the vibrator and you scream in ecstacy. Your body goes rigid and your pussy seems to be trying to suck the dildo into it.

You scream "yes, yes, yes" as you ride your pussy along the dildo which Karen holds in place. Karen flicks your clit with her tongue and holds the dildo so that your pussy lips crash onto her fingers at each thrust. You have a second orgasm at this new assault on your body and then gradually begin to take control of your senses. Your thrusting slows and your body twitches as Karen gently runs her tongue around your pussy. Karen pulls the now soaked dildo from your pussy and you replace it with your fingers which play over your lips and clit. You smile at her then at me in a dreamlike state and whisper thank you as you finally lie still and sated.

Karen, still on her knees swings her body towards me so that her pussy, still holding its rigid invader, and arse now fill my vision. She asks if I am well enough to help her out seeing as to how my wife is now not much use. She leans on her elbows raising her backside to eye level giving me a startling view of her brown extended pussy lips encircling the fake cock. I reach out, with some painful effort, and take the dildo in one hand, pushing it deep into Karen's cunt until my fingers are also immersed inside her lips. Leaving the dildo I take her rigid clit between two fingers and stroke it like a mini cock. Karen yelps in surprise and moves her lower body in a fucking motion.

I take the dildo in my other hand and allow it to slide in and out of her pussy with her movements. Her movements become more and more rapid as the excitement mounts when suddenly she cries out and stiffens in climax before collapsing to the floor.

We all rest for some minutes while my arse cools down and my cock demands some relief.