Nick's Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Nick, old buddy...Leigh here, too?"

"No, I'm here with friends."

Mike's face showed a huge sign of relief.

"Wooo, okay, cool. Say, you'll keep this a secret, right? Guys gotta stick together, right Nick?" He slapped me on the side of my arm. While it didn't hurt, I got the message.

"Sure, Mike. I won't mention to Kelli you came out dancing with your fair-skinned and blonde sister."

"I knew I liked you, man! And you can count on me keeping a secret on whoever you're here with." I smiled, knowing I had just gotten off the phone with Leigh and telling her not only where I was but who I was with. Granted, she wasn't particularly happy about it.

We high-fived and I returned to the dance floor with another beer. Lisa and Dawn got on either side of me and were bumping their hips against mine. Dawn, I could tell, was getting pretty drunk, but Lisa had stopped drinking. After a few minutes Lisa leaned up to me and said "Dance with her, Nick" and walked away.

I did not even have to make a move. As soon as Lisa disappeared, Dawn turned toward me and started shaking her shoulders, and therefore her boobs, in front of me. She moved closer until her breasts were practically pressed against the bottom of my chest. I looked around and saw at least three other couples dancing rather risqué, Mike and his blonde bimbo among them. I knew I couldn't dance but I could care less.

When another song started, Dawn pulled away and I thought it was because she could feel me getting hard against her stomach. But instead of turning away from me, she turned herself around and backed up, wrapping my arms around her front. I moved as she moved and my hard cock was pushed up against the top of her ass. Even through her skirt and my pants, I could tell she was probably wearing a thong. I was really trying to be good and for the most part I was. My hands stayed around her waist, never wandering up to her tits where I knew she probably wanted me to go. Even though we were in public, at this particular dance club, it was not only possible to see such maneuvers, it was almost commonplace. But I did not want to make too much of a scene, especially since Mike might have an eye on me.

But Dawn's next action definitely made a spectacle. She took my hands away from her stomach and bent forward, trying to place her palms flat on the floor. At the same time, she moved back so that her ass was even further up against my crotch and started bumping me. Well, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to know what she was thinking, so I put my hands on her hips to steady her and matched her bump for bump.

There were, I'm sure, a lot of erect cocks and moist pussies on the dance floor, but no one other than Dawn and me were simulating a nice 'fuck from behind' scene. We were getting a lot of looks and some catcalls, which were drowned out by the music anyway. After about a minute, I grabbed Dawn by her shoulder and pulled her up. I had sensed she was getting light-headed with her head hanging down like it was.

After another minute, Dawn and I headed to the bar to look for Lisa. When we found her she was talking to a couple of guys. She eluded them and made her way over to us.

"Nice moves you two," she shouted.

"I've gotta go pee," Dawn said way too loud while ignoring Lisa's statement.

When she was gone and Lisa stayed behind, I didn't quite know what to say. "You saw that, huh?"

Lisa laughed. "Uh yeah. Everyone on this side of the club saw it, hon," she said. "I know that you know, too, how hot she is in bed. Are you gonna sleep with her again tonight?"

'You know, too?' I thought. What did that mean? I think I was either too buzzed or heard her wrong.

Lisa and I huddled close so we could hear each other.

"I have a girlfriend, remember?"

"I know, so? You sure didn't dance with Dawn just now like you have one."

It was true that it didn't really matter because of the arrangement Leigh and I had, but Lisa or Dawn didn't know about it, did they? And as far as dancing with Dawn like that, I feared I may have already be headed down the path toward hurting her.

"Plus, I don't wanna hurt, Dawn."

"She's taken your big cock before," Lisa said and then winked. "I don't think you'd hurt her."

I smiled and Lisa smiled back. Of course best friends would talk about that. "You know what I mean. She's vulnerable right now. I wouldn't want to give her the wrong impression."

"Awww, just fuck her, Nick. It's what she wants. Trust me. Here she comes. Talk to her." With that, Lisa was gone.

"What were you two talking about?"

"Nothing much. Just how much fun we're having."

Dawn glanced down at the bulge between my legs which had mostly subsided.

"Yeah, we are having fun, aren't we?"

Dawn then turned around and leaned over the bar to get one of the bartender's attention. By doing so, her skirt caught onto the edge of the bar and it rode up her leg. About a dozen people probably saw what I saw before I fixed her skirt: sweet, round asscheeks split apart by a black thin strip running from the top of her ass all the way underneath to the front.

"Oops," she called out as she looked back at me after I fixed her skirt. "You didn't have to do that, hon. I'm hot back there...coulda used the air," she said before flashing me a slutty smile.

Yep, her ass was indeed hot. It was also probably mine for the taking if I wanted, but I still did not want to hurt her anymore than I probably already had.

She handed me a beer and was drinking another gin and tonic herself.

"Tell me, Nick, who is the better fuck? Me or my sister?"

We had briefly discussed the fact I had had sex with Renee and was somewhat surprised this question did not come out earlier, but Dawn was getting really drunk and was losing any and all inhibitions.

"Honestly?"

She nodded her head.

"You both were incredible. Fucking Renee was taboo; she's my best friend's wife for crissakes, and she was a lot more animated during sex than I ever thought possible."

"Tell me about it," she agreed. "Remember, I watched them just last week."

"Right, so you know. But I guess that's new for her. Sam said she wasn't always that way. But with you...you love sex and it shows. You're also very experienced for your age and also very slutty when you want to be. I like that."

"Come on! An answer? Tell me who's better?"

Truth was they were both very good but I wasn't born yesterday. I could say "both" but that would be lame and to her it would be like saying I preferred Renee.

"You, of course. You fuck like you were born to fuck. I like your bigger boobs and your ass is a little meatier than Renee's, too."

"Hey!" she yelled at me and hit me. "My ass isn't big!"

A couple next to us heard her and then looked at me like I was an idiot. I held up my hands in defense.

"I didn't say your ass was big," I pleaded. "Just bigger than Renee's, which is a good thing. I like that," I pleaded. I patted her ass to re-assure her.

"Yeah, I guess you do like big butts." It was an obvious reference to Leigh's. Then this. "Fuck me tonight, Nick."

"What?"

"You heard me. But I'll repeat it anyway. Fuck me tonight!"

"I'd love to, but..."

"No buts...strike that...butts are allowed," Dawn giggled. "I know you're allowed to. Why else would you have been allowed to do Renee. I know Renee even talked to Leigh and got the okay. Renee told me you and Leigh have an open arrangement. So, what's wrong? Fuck me, Nick."

I had wondered if Dawn knew about it but was still hesitant to take advantage of her, especially in her current drunken state.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uhn...uhn...uhn...uhn...ohhh fuck...oh my god baby...yeah...yeah...give it to me!!"

We were in the parking lot of Chili's restaurant next to Lisa's car. Lisa had driven my car back from the dance club since she was the most sober of the three of us. Dawn had pushed me into the backseat and the rest of the events that unfolded were initiated by Dawn, not that I resisted or anything.

It had started out with just kissing, which I still was not going to do because kissing alone was an intimate act. I just did not think Dawn could handle us kissing or doing anything and then the next day I'm back to being Leigh's boyfriend and not hers.

But when Dawn's hand started rubbing me and making my cock grow hard, all bets were off. I did not the know the extent to what we'd do in the car on the way home but knew Lisa's presence in the front seat would not deter Dawn. I almost began to think Dawn preferred having sex with someone watching or at least close by.

Five minutes of kissing and her rubbing me was enough to get both of us really going. I tried to feel her tits on the outside of her sheer top but she had stopped me.

"My pussy, baby...my pussy needs all of your attention. Please?"

When I had run my hands up and underneath her skirt, I had found her pussy soaking wet. She had taken off her thong at some point.

"Like this? You want your pussy fingered?"

Her answer was simple. "Fuck yeah."

I was watching what I could of Lisa's reaction in the rearview mirror.

"I bet you'd like your cock sucked, huh?" Dawn teased. It was a question I could not ignore. "Fuck yeah," I had answered.

When she pulled my cock from my pants, Lisa had just gotten onto the highway. She could hardly see what was going on in the dark interior but I saw her trying to catch a glimpse or two at us anyway. Dawn was on the seat next to me and her head in my lap. She kept her top on but did pull it up and over her tits. She wasn't wearing a bra but in the dark car and her sucking my cock, I could not see them much, if at all. But in our current positions, I was still able to reach her pussy with my finger and was finger-fucking her twat to the same rhythm her mouth was dancing up and down my long cock. At one point, she did tell Lisa to turn on the interior light and look back at me, proudly holding my cock in her hand. I traded looking at Dawn and her beautiful bare breasts to looking at Lisa who was eyeing up my wet cock. It was only then I thought I might get a chance to fuck Lisa, too. Hell, I didn't care at the point whether she was engaged or not. But then I thought that when I brought Dawn to an orgasm and she would suck me to one, that that would probably be it. But Dawn wanted more. Much more.

"Fuck it, I need it inside of me," she had stated.

Before I knew it, she was facing me with her tits almost right in my face and sitting down on my cock. When my hands went to her tits, she growled and told me to be rough with her tits and fuck her hard.

We fucked for the next ten miles on the highway, passing a few cars and semis that were on the highway at 2:00 AM. I'm sure a few knew what we were doing, although no horns were sounded.

I spoke little but Dawn was giving a play-by-play to Lisa, who I figured by her moans had her own right hand under her skirt while she drove with her left hand. Getting off the exit and driving through town, traffic was light and I had hoped we wouldn't happen upon anyone that would either recognize my car, me or what I was doing in the back seat. Luckily I don't think any of those occurred.

We had arrived in the parking lot and Lisa had turned off the headlights and situated herself sideways in the seat so she could watch us. Her one leg was on the floor and she threw her other leg up and over the passenger seat's headrest. She was actively fingering her own pussy as she watched Dawn and I fuck.

"Oh my god...I'm going to cum. Cum with me, baby...shoot your hot cum deep inside my pussy!!" Dawn screamed as she continued to bounce up and down on me.

Upon hearing that I did grab her ass and then soon felt her pussy tighten around my cock. Finally, as she began to unleash her orgasm, I emptied my load inside her pussy.

"Ohhh yes!! Fuck her...fuck me!" This from Lisa. I could hear the squishy sounds of sex from both the front seat and the back seat.

When Dawn was done, she got off me and leaned down to put my wet and still somewhat hard cock back into my boxers. She dried her hand on the outside of my boxers while Lisa arranged herself in the front seat. Dawn was the first out of the car and leaned down through the car window when she saw the approaching headlights.

"Hurry up, Nick. Fucking cops."

Cops? Did she just say cops? I next saw the headlights sweep across the interior of my car.

Aw fuck...cops!

"Good evening, officer," Lisa said. Dawn joined Lisa outside. I was still buckling up my pants.

"Hello. Is there a problem?"

"No officer, no problem," Dawn added.

I opened the back door and slowly got out, embarrassed but not as worried as a few seconds ago.

"Hi Mr. Sorenson," I said. "Er, I mean, Officer Sorenson."

"Hey Nick. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, was just looking for my friend's keys. Found them," I said while holding up a set. I had seen a pair of keys in between the console of my car and assumed they were either Dawn's house keys or Lisa's car keys.

"Okay. But this is private property so you need to hurry it up and move on out. In the future, you shouldn't use a business's property for parking your car for an extended period of time, especially after closing hours. It could have been towed."

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind."

Officer Sorenson was eyeing up Dawn and Lisa and I'm sure wondered if they were "professionals" or not. They were definitely too cute and too classy to be street prostitutes but maybe high-class escorts. I wanted him to know they were not.

"You know my friend, Sam Winters, right? This is his sister-in-law, Dawn Stevens. And that's her friend, Lisa Bolton."

Lisa got away with a nod but Dawn was standing only a few feet away and when Officer Sorenson leaned in to shake her hand, Dawn had no choice but to offer hers, the same one which was wiped across the front of my boxers with our combined cum juice on it only a minute or so ago.

"Nice to meet you, Dawn. Keith Sorenson. I'm a client with Nick's firm. Well, have a nice evening and drive safely."

"Thanks, you too." We all said goodnight. I headed around to my driver's side door passing Lisa as she walked to her car.

When the cruiser drove away Dawn said, "Gee thanks, Nick, for saying my name like that."

"Yeah, and mine, too," Lisa said.

"Sorry, but I wanted him to know I knew you two and that you weren't prostitutes or anything."

"You think that was free?" Dawn said and winked as she got into Lisa's car.

"I'll call you," Lisa said.

It was an embarrassing situation, no doubt, but not as embarrassing as it would have been a few minutes earlier. Before I pulled away, Dawn motioned for me to roll my window down.

Into my car she tossed two small and separate pieces of something or another. One black and the other purple.

"Thanks and enjoy, Nick. Lisa's is the purple one. Bye."

The girls laughed as they rolled up their window and pulled away. On my passenger seat laid two thongs. I wondered to myself if Officer Sorenson would smell his hand the rest of his shift. I scooped up the thongs in my hand as I drove away and held them up to my nose and inhaled their sexy scents.

Dawn and I didn't even hug goodbye. I couldn't believe I was worried about hurting her. She didn't like me or have strong feelings for me. Dawn was just a little slut in every meaning of the word. If she wanted to be fucked like one, I was more than happy to have provided that for her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to my phone ringing the next morning. It was 10:00 AM sharp.

"Hey babe."

"Good morning, baby," I mumbled into the phone. I may have been just asleep, but I knew better than to call her just "Leigh."

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but that's okay."

"Awww, I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait to talk to you and tell you how sorry I am about last night."

That was a good start, I thought.

"Okay."

"I was being selfish. Here I left you for an evening and went to have sex with some guy. You should be allowed to be out with a friend. I know she's just a friend, Nick. But did you? Did you fuck her, baby, like I suggested?"

"I did."

"What about her friend? Lisa?"

"No, she just watched."

"Dawn likes to be watched, huh?"

"It seems that way, yes."

"Maybe we should let her watch us someday."

"I think that would be hot." Indeed it would be. I was getting hard just thinking about it. My left hand reached under the covers and latched onto what I was looking for. I brought them both up from underneath the covers and found the one I was looking for: Dawn's black thong. I wrapped it around my stiffening cock and slid it up and down it. Last night when I fell asleep I had wrapped Lisa's purple thong around my cock and jacked off, however, stopping just before cumming. For now, I put Lisa's thong near my nose as I slid Dawn's up and down my erect cock.

"I would love to turn that little slut into my bitch," Leigh said.

"You would, huh?"

"Uh huh. If she's good enough for my baby, then she's good enough for me."

"Sounds interesting," I continued.

"Oh, it would be. You wouldn't be allowed to fuck her, though, you know."

"I know. I wouldn't want to," I challenged her. "Only her watching us and me watching you two." Two can play this teasing game.

"She wouldn't even be allowed to touch you."

"Of course."

"Are you hard?"

"Absolutely."

"Stay hard, baby. I'll be over in ten minutes."

[CLICK]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I got up and put the thongs in my top dresser drawer and then went to the bathroom to pee. I contemplated taking a shower since I was already naked and my cock was still dirty with Dawn's and my combined sex dried up on it. But I figured Leigh knew that and might want me that way. Besides, I was thinking that if I took a shower now, I'd probably need another one after Leigh was here for awhile and we would probably take one together. I brushed my teeth and cleaned up a little and returned to bed. Leigh did not specifically tell me to, but she had a key and I presumed she would let herself in. Let her find me naked in my bed, I thought.

I was thinking about her words. "Stay hard, baby," I said out loud. So I replayed last night's events in my head. I was hard soon after picturing Lisa masturbating in front of Dawn and me while we fucked in the back seat of my car. Dawn was completely clothed, though her top was pushed up and exposing her breasts, and her skirt down and around where our bodies were joined, but I remembered what her enitre body looked like naked.

"Nick?"

Leigh? She's here already? I guess when she said ten minutes she really meant it.

"In here, baby," I called out.

When she appeared in the doorway, my dick grew another inch it didn't know it had.

Leigh was wearing a floral sundress that almost could not completely contain her supple breasts and curvaceous hips and ass. She spun around.

"You like?"

"Uh huh."

"Were you playing with yourself?"

"Uh huh." I looked her over but mostly settled my gaze on her tits. She had make-up on and her hair was done up, too. For 10:15 on a Saturday morning, it was a look I certainly wasn't expecting. Jeans or shorts and a t-shirt are more what I would have expected.

"You went out like that? On a Saturday morning?"

"Uh huh, sure, why not? I'm very proud of my body and the way I look."

"I can see why, baby. You're fucking hot!"

"Thanks, but did you know that since we started dating, I've lost about ten pounds. And I've toned up in some areas, too."

"I know, you look great. But you've always looked great."

"Thanks, babe. I got this dress about two years ago, but only wore it once. It looks best when it's tight like this, but those extra pounds make a difference. I couldn't wear it last summer and it wouldn't fit good when I tried it on just about two months ago. It wasn't exactly summer then but I use it as a measuring stick."