Nick's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her on the cheek she offered me and told her I would call her tomorrow afternoon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning I woke up about 9 AM and began making coffee. Sam joined me five minutes later, even though he had gotten to bed a good hour or so before me, although after the blowjob April gave me I got home and slept like a baby. Sam, of course, teased me about going home with April and was hard-pressed to believe I did not fuck her.

I began to explain the oral sex in great detail but then backed off when I realized that Sam appeared to be jealous. But then another reason may have been that he and Renee had decided to forego all forms of sex for exactly one month before their wedding, including self-gratification.

I then told Sam about me and April in a more intense way, jealousy be damned.

“You know Sam, I hope you are all right with this. I think I really like her and can see her and me dating. Whether it could ever be as serious as you and Renee, I don’t know, but....”

“Hey, that’s cool. Her and I were so young,” he said. “I hope things work out for you. You deserve someone cool and hot like her. You do know she has small tits, right?” he teased.

I deserved that, I guess. You see, two of my serious girlfriends had some really big chests. I do not think I ever sought out girls with huge racks, but my friends thought otherwise. I was constantly teased about it. I guess there were worse things to be known for. If I was a "tit man", so be it. A nice ass turned me on just as much, though.

“Thanks buddy. And yeah, I noticed. It's okay, though. Her body is smoking regardless. Hey, I know the wedding is just tomorrow and I know Renee and April had some rough moments during high school, but what do you think of April being my date for the reception? After all, I am the best man and should be able to bring any girl as a date, right?”

“That’d be cool with me but let me talk it over with Renee today, okay?”

“Sure, no problem. I understand,” I said. “But hey, wasn’t last night fun? First with Kim giving you that shot and then April and Leigh offering to strip?”

“Oh my god,” Sam said. “I almost forgot about that. Were they serious?”

“We didn’t really talk about it, but yeah, I think they were,” I said.

“I never knew Leigh that well in high school,” Sam started. “But did you see those tits? Man, were they sweet or what? I should have thought twice about it, huh? How come you didn’t nudge me?”

“Buddy, I’ve nudged you for so many years now. It would have been awkward, no doubt. But I think it would have been worth it to see both of them dance around with each other in their bra and panties.”

“Definitely, man. I wonder if Chad got some of that last night,” Sam said as we both pictured, I am sure, Leigh topless in our dirty male minds.

I had taken off that day from work because Sam was in town and because I knew we would be out late the night before. Plus, we had to pick up our tuxedos at noon. But basically, I just wanted to be able to relax. The next two nights would be late nights. Just how late would remain to be seen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That afternoon after picking up our tuxedos, Sam and Renee went to do some last minute details for the wedding and I went up to my bed to take a nap. I was stroking my cock, all eight inches, when suddenly my phone rang, taking me away from what was either a daydream or an actual dream, I could not tell which. But in it, April and Leigh were both taking off their clothes for me.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe,” April said in a low tone. “How are you doing today?”

“Fine,” I replied.

“Just fine?” she said, giggling. “Were you sleeping, sleepy boy?”

“No, of course not,” I lied.

“Sure. Say, I had a really great time last night. Been replaying some scenes over and over in my head all day today. So, am I going to be able to see you tonight?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure it’ll be no problem. Listen, I talked to Sam about the reception and he said he’ll have to check with Renee. You understand, right? I’ll call or text you after the dinner if it’s okay for you to come out and hook up with us, okay?”

Although she did not like feeling like the odd one out she said, “Of course it is. Talk to you later, Nick.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rehearsal and dinner afterwards was nice and rather formal. I had talked to Sam at the restaurant briefly but long enough for him to tell me that Renee thought it was perfectly fine for April to attend the reception as my date, even saying that she thought we made a cute couple. I even found out from Chad that he was bringing Leigh to the wedding. Incidentally, he confessed to me that all he got the night before was a blowjob, too, although he did not mention reciprocating. He did mention, though, he managed to get a feel of her rack and that they were unbelievable.

After the restaurant a bunch of us, including all the guys who went out the night before, decided to head over to the same bar for a few drinks. Sam promised Renee he would stay no longer than an hour, although the wedding was at 1:00 PM the next day. Joining us was Renee’s uncle and aunt from Detroit, Sam’s father and Renee’s father, Renee’s sister, Dawn, among a few other friends of both Sam and Renee. Renee opted instead to go home and get a good night’s sleep.

We were way in the back of the bar in a dark corner on the opposite side where we sat last night with two tables pushed together. After about only a half hour, both of the dads said their goodbyes and reminded everyone to be careful and also not to be out too late. I was surprised that Sam had stayed. It was only 11:30, but still, he was getting married tomorrow. Leigh, April and Renee’s younger sister, Dawn, had huddled together for the past twenty minutes or so, and Dawn had just said goodbye to her dad. About ten minutes later, the uncle and aunt got up to leave and Dawn leaned over to give her aunt a hug and kiss goodbye. Dawn came back to the table and seemed a little tipsy. She stood in front of Sam.

“So, what’s this about no strippers for your bachelor party? You shouldn't care what the fuck Renee thinks?” she blurted out.

“It’s not Renee. It’s me. I just figure....” Sam started.

“Well goddamnit Sam, if anyone deserves to get his rocks off before he gets married, it’s you,” Dawn stated.

She was slowly swaying her body very slowly to one side and then the other and looked down at her own cleavage. I sat with my mouth slightly open as she undid one and then a second button on her shirt. Her cranberry-colored bra became very visible. I looked at Sam and then at April. Her look told me she knew exactly what was going to happen.

“Always been faithful to my dear ol’ sis. It’s about time you’re rewarded for that behavior, dontcha think,” she said not expecting an answer.

She went to her knees and reached her right hand out to Sam’s lap and rubbed her hand over his growing member.

“Geez Dawn, what the hell are you doing?” Sam managed to blurt out but did nothing to stop her.

“I'm gonna give you a blowjob,” she simply replied.

“Geezzzussss,” he said. "Here? Right now?"

"Uh huh."

He was not exactly trying to stop her as she continued to massage his dick through his khakis.

“Seeing my tits in this bra helping make you hard?”

Sam nodded.

“Good,” she replied.

I could not believe this was going on in a public bar and just a foot or two in front of me. Dawn’s tits did indeed look great in her bra and I even caught myself stealing a glance or two at the effect her rubbing was having in Sam’s pants. There was no way, I thought, she was going to give him a blowjob. I was sure it was going to stop any second.

“Whatcha waiting for?” Sam spoke. “I haven’t cum in a month, so get ready to take a big load, you little slut.”

Everyone was shocked to hear Sam say this, but Dawn took it in stride and seemed as if it was all she needed to set her off. She furiously began undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. She reached in and took out his cock which was probably about six inches long but rather thick. I had seen him naked in the shower after football games or while we roomed together, but never had I seen his or any other guy's erect dick in person and up close. It was definitely an odd yet erotic scene.

Her right fist was around it and began sliding it up and down before bringing it to her lips. Everyone, including the girls, got up and stood behind Dawn but not necessarily to get a closer look but to try and hide this unbelievable scene from the rest of the bar. But it was too late.

“Holy shit!!!” someone shouted from over near the bar. “What the fuck!?! Some guy’s getting a fucking blowjob!”

A crowd of people swarmed over to our corner. Sam was unfazed, as was Dawn. Instead of noticing the crowd watching his cock get sucked, he just simply looked down at his future sister-in-law slide his fat rod in and out of her mouth. His purplish head was bulging and begging to be released.

“Take it off!” a guy shouted, no doubt to Dawn whose back was toward most of the crowd but whose shirt was still on but mostly unbuttoned as she kneeled between Sam’s legs.

The bartenders, who did not include Kim this evening but did include one of the owners, had checked out the situation and the owner looked quite worried, if not intrigued. It probably was not the best situation for his liquor license, I thought. But he also was not doing anything to stop it, either.

Most of the bar was now shouting “Take it off” and “Cum on her tits”. It was fucking awesome and I had a front row seat for the whole spectacle. I was getting surprisingly hard watching it unfold. April and I stole a few glances and all I could think of was her mouth wrapped around my own cock later on that night. As the crowd pushed in as far as they could and almost bump into April and Leigh, who stood right behind Dawn, she took her mouth off his cock and kept stroking it with her hand.

The shouts to see her tits kept ringing out loud and Dawn appeared willing to give them exactly that. With her left hand she finished unbuttoning her top with her right hand never leaving his cock.

By now word had spread through the bar that Sam was getting married and this was his sister-in-law to be. She struggled with the shirt a bit, realizing she probably had to let go of Sam’s cock in order to fully take it off, which she reluctantly did.

The crowd roared with delight. It was also surprising to me how many women in the bar were whooping and hollering, too. Of course Sam’s cock was glistening wet, but it was Dawn’s chest that appeared to be getting most of the comments, even though it was not easy to see her when she resumed sucking his cock. She did start holding and massaging his balls but seemed intent on leaving her bra on amid cries to the contrary. Maybe she was going to try and keep some semblance of respect much to the disappointment of many.

She then picked up the pace on his cock, her head bobbing up and down. Sam’s eyes rolled back into his head. I was sitting next to my best friend who was getting his cock sucked in front of more than fifty people by his soon to be sister-in-law kneeling in front of him in a skirt and a bra.

“Come on, Sammy boy,” she urged, again pumping his fat cock with her right hand. “Cum on my chest...soak my tits! Show the crowd how much cum you've stored up for your little sis.”

And with that he blew. And blew and blew! Hot streaks of cum were hitting her neck, chest and then stomach in droves. She then took his cock back into her mouth to suck the rest out of him.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned loud enough for most to hear.

There was plenty for her to eat up that had dripped down along his shaft and also that had not yet been deposited onto her chest. The whole bar erupted into cheers and clapping. Dawn kissed his cock one last time before she put it back into his boxers. She calmly stood up and put her shirt back on not even bothering to try and wipe off any of his cum. She sat back down at the other table amid stares of disbelief of what had occurred the last ten minutes. My own cock had subsided but only a bit when April sat in my lap.

“Enjoy that, Nick?” she purred. “I could see before but now I feel.” Then she said to Sam who had not said a word nor been spoken to yet. “Nice dick, Sam.”

I honestly did not know what to say to him.

“Let’s go, Nick. I’ve got to get home,” April said getting off my lap.

I stood up and was practically pulled by April. I turned to say bye to everyone and Sam gave me a look like “oh shit, that didn’t just happen, did it?”

Walking out of the bar, I figured I was about to get either the blowjob of my life or fuck her, so I did not exactly leave reluctantly. Actually, it was the best way to extricate myself from the scene.

The ten minute walk to her apartment was almost in total silence, but when she did speak it was about the wedding, what she was going to wear and times for this and that. She had not said a word about what occurred back at the bar. When we arrived inside the foyer of her apartment building she turned to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Thanks Nick for a wonderful evening. I want to make sure we move along slowly, though. Okay?”

“Sure, April. I understand,” I lied.

This was pure torture, I thought. I went to leave and turned around and waved to her as she went up the steps to her 2nd floor apartment. I was immensely frustrated at this point and could almost count the seconds till I was home and could masturbate to the scenes dancing in my head. I walked back to the bar where my car was and drove home. I did not even want to go into the bar and see if Sam was still there. He was a big boy and he would have to deal with the consequences of what happened with him and Dawn.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I got home I saw that Sam’s car was there, meaning he must have been home already. I walked in the back where my kitchen was and sat at the counter drinking a cold glass of water. It was 1:15 AM. The house was quiet but I could hear activity upstairs so I knew Sam was still awake. My mind was racing and I was wondering if I should go talk to him. I was also quite intent on relieving the sexual energy that had built up inside of me for pretty much the last twenty four hours or so. As I was shutting off the lights downstairs and locking up, Sam appeared in the entryway to the kitchen.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey Sammy boy,” I said, immediately regretting calling him that since that was what Dawn called him right before he came on her chest. “What the fuck happened tonight?”

“I don’t know. I honestly don’t know,” he started. “But it got worse.”

“Worse?”

“Or better, depending on how you look at it.”

“Geezus, Sam. Don't tell me...Dawn?”

”Yep. She’s upstairs in my bed, Nick. I just fucked her.”

”Oh my god,” I simply stated.

But for some reason I was not really surprised. It kind of sounded like “fucking” when I came home. I just could not believe it because I did not want to believe it, I guess. Especially after the cold farewell I received from April not too long ago.

“Why you home so early?” he asked finally. “I was hoping to get her out of here before you got home, although I don’t know where she could go, especially with her shirt all cum-stained. I put it in the washer, by the way.”

“Well, I’m home because April found some morals apparently. She likes me so much, I guess, that she wants to wait,” I said.

“That sucks,” Sam said dryly. “Hey, do me a favor. Take Dawn home to her parent’s house after her shirt dries?”

“Trying to get rid of me?” Dawn asked, standing in the doorway wearing one of my U of M t-shirts with her arms crossed over her chest.

“'course not, Dawn,” Sam replied. “It’s just that, well, I’m getting married tomorrow to your sister and figured I probably needed to get to sleep soon.”

He said this in quite a nasty tone.

“Fuck you, Sam!” she shouted.

“Calm down you two. It’s the alcohol talking,” I offered. However, Sam probably had only three beers all night and any alcohol that Dawn had probably had mostly worn off.

“You two just need to settle down and keep quiet about this and hope that no one, and I mean no one, says anything about what happened at the bar to Renee.”

“You’re right, Nick,” Sam offered.

He turned to Dawn and walked toward her. “Listen, I am sorry and at the same time not sorry for what happened. You are a terrific girl, Dawn. But I love your sister and I am going to marry her tomorrow.”

“I know. Geezus Sam, I’m not in love with you if that’s what you’re thinking. I just wanted you one time. Thought it would be better when I did if you were still single.” And she winked at him. “Nick, I’ll be waiting for my shirt upstairs. Thanks.”

She turned to leave before I could say anything. I went to go put her shirt in the dryer. Sam and I talked a few more minutes and then he went upstairs to bed. I followed a few minutes later wondering where Dawn had gone to. Walking into my room, I quickly found out.

Dawn was in my bed and underneath the covers.

“Was wondering what was taking you so long?” she teased.

“Dawn? What are you doing?” I asked.

“Waiting here for you. To fuck or at least suck you. Or both,” she laughed sexily.

“Are you naked?” I asked.

“Why don’t you come here and find out?” she responded.

I was motionless. Well, except for my cock that responded upon hearing her invitation.

“Come on,” she started. “I heard you tell Sam that April left you sort of ‘hanging’ in that department. And what kind of maid of honor am I anyway if I give the groom a blowjob and fuck and not give the best man some love? Anyway, when I told April and Leigh my plan back at the bar, I was trying to get April to give you one the same time I gave Sam one. But I think she wanted to help me give Sam one, too.”

“But,” I started to protest.

I was not believable. I was also troubled when Dawn said April probably wanted to give Sam that blowjob she spoke of earlier.

“Get over here,” she commanded.

She reached out and the covers fell from her body. It was dark in the room but my eyes adjusted quickly. She was topless at least and her hand reached out and began rubbing my cock through my pants. Her tits were not huge like Leigh's but not small like April's, either. They were round and not sagging at all. From what I could see of them in the dimly lit room, they were doing wonders to my growing cock.

“Oh my, Nick. It feels as if the rumor is true.”

I figured then that April must have told her about my 8-inch cock from the night before.

“April’s gonna regret not getting this tonight,” she ascertained.

Funny, that’s what I thought, too. But April's misfortune was quickly become my fortune.

Dawn started unbuckling my pants as I removed my shirt. When she had my pants undone I stepped out of them as she carefully pushed my boxers down and over my hard-on.

“I’ve got to see this,” she mumbled.

Before I knew what happened, the light next to my bed flicked on and I stared down at the top of Dawn’s head as both her hands were wrapped around my cock.

“Oh my,” she said softly.

And it was not even at its most aroused state yet. She immediately began sucking my cock and caressing my balls, offering me only a view of her back and the top of her crack to her ass. But it confirmed to me she was totally naked, as was I now.

“Ohhhh god Dawn...that feels so fucking good. Your tongue...your hot, sexy mouth,” I said.

“Mmmmm,” she hummed on my cock.

I would not last long if she kept this up, I feared. Pushing her off me gently, she sat back and with the light on was the first time I clearly saw her tits. They were magnificent. But noticeable was the dried-up cum from Sam earlier cumming on her chest at the bar. She had not even bothered to clean it off, which heightened the sense of just how naughty this girl was.