Norway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you learnt your lesson, stable-boy?" enquired Lena with a stern voice.

"Yes! S.ss..Sorry Lena." Knut mumbled.

"I guess it's only appropriate to address me as your mistress from now on. So say it again, please." Lena gloated. "And this time loud enough for my attendants to hear.

Knut cleared his throat. "I am sorry, mistress. Please let me keep this job." he said.

"Apology accepted. Now fill the bins for the horses with oats and feed them carrots! Then immediately report to me to discuss the conditions for your further employment."

Without even looking back, Lena began walking into the main house. She was followed by both of us.

I was still shocked by the abuse the man had to take from Lena. I couldn't help but feel a creeping sense of fear come over me. Alina on the other hand let out uninhibited amusement about the scene that she has just witnessed. Turning to Lena she noted "That was so amazing! You really showed this stable-boy who is his superior, Lena."

"This stable-boy is named Knut Baardseth. We used to work together at this place, when I was still a horse trainer. But while I was already making plans for my future he kept being happy with satisfying his boss. He made the big mistake not to see that I will make it some day while he always will stay at the bottom of the system. So I just have to show him that I am the boss now." Lena laughed.

As I went awkwardly behind them, I could not help looking up Alina's ruby summer dress swinging as she ascended the stairs to the main door. Her firm, round bottom bounced and flexed under the skirt with each step. "Enjoying the view?" she turned to look down at me over her shoulder. "Well...I guess." I croaked.

I was shocked to be embarrassed by her as I still though about Alina as an innocent young woman. But influenced by Lena's aura it seemed that she have started to discover a new, arrogant streak in her. Lena giggled and commented "He is such a lucky German soldier!"

Turning to me she asked "So, tell me: Are you trying to figure out the colour of her panties yet?"

I looked at Lena, but she just smiled and turned away entering the house. Before I could enter the house as well, Lena turned to me again and just ordered:

"My next wish to you is to get my and Alina's luggage from the car and move it into the corridor. Then meet us in the Drawing Room."

It was becoming clear that Lena was manipulating me whenever she could. I had to admit that I loved to be in her company, but I didn't know whether I was prepared to become her lackey like that. I guess I was, because moments later I was carrying their luggage into the house. When I was finished, I proceed down the corridor in the direction than I had seen Lena and you proceed figuring that would be where I would find the Drawing Room. I came to a large set of double doors. As one of them was open, I could peek inside and saw Lena and Alina sitting in large leather armchairs chatting with each other in Norwegian. As I didn't understood what you were talking about, I used the opportunity to soak in the warm atmosphere of this room. It was immaculate and cosy at the same time. But with Lena and Alina inside the room became some kind of a dedicated, sacred place - it seemed to me that the whole room breathed dark, feminine eroticism.

"Ah..soldier! It's a pity that it took you so long to get the luggage in since I've shown Alina already the upper floor and her new room." Lena addressed me out of a sudden. "But as you are already standing: would you serve us a bottle of red wine from the cupboard?"

So I got two wine glasses from the upper cabinet, took a bottle of wine out of the cupboard, popped the cork, and poured three glasses for each of us. Then I put the bottle back into the cupboard, picked up two glasses and walked over to them. Surprisingly Lena stood up as handed her one of the glasses. As I wanted to take the third glass for me I learnt why. Her beautiful manicured hand cut with a 'sloosh' through the stillness of the air in the room. I felt a stinging pain on my face even before I heard the sound of the slap.

Then I heard the harsh voice of Lena: "Let me make one thing clear for you, soldier: All the stuff in this house belongs to me now - so you will have to ask me for this little drink first."

I swallowed a dry swallow. I knew that should have immediately left the house under a loud protest to save the rest of my dignity. But then again I thought about my luck to sit here with these two beautiful women while most of my comrades were sitting in a muddy shell-hole right now. So I asked Lena as requested "May I have a drink of wine?" and after a brief pause I even added "Please?".

She chuckled softly at me, looking superb and utterly, utterly in control. "Just one sip."

I raised the glass to my lips and drank a small amount of wine before I put the glass back on the table. Watching me caving in to Lena's absurd rules, Alina just showed me a superior smile and gently shook her head in mocked pity. Then she took a boastful swig of wine for herself.

Soon the two women continued their conversation in Norwegian essentially ignoring me, except when one of them wanted a glass refilled. My mind began to drift backward. How did I get here? I felt as though I was in a light mist, so I didn't even notice that Alina had left the room to place her stuff that I've just had unloaded from the car into her new room.

In the meantime Lena had approached me silently and spoke to me in a breathy sensual tone, which I had never heard from her before:

"I know that our relationship must seem to have become a bit harsh for you lately and I apologise if I've made you uncomfortable in any way. Please understand that I just experience a new situation. Just a few days ago my future looked grey as I planed to follow the boring steps of my mother's "career" as a housewife. Thanks to our special relationship, I've gained a total new level of power. As the owner of this horse farm I now will be mistress of my own destiny. I've had a desire to do something like this for some time now. And by the way: Shooting this dork called Erik was so unbelievable exciting, wasn't it?" Without waiting for my answer, Lena went to the bookshelf and took picture frame with a wedding photo of Erik and his wife in her hand.

"Erik really was a dork - he wanted to exploit my skills as a professional horse trainer on his farm without participating my on the profits." she continued, speaking stonily as if I was not there. "He believed very strongly that his workforce should be made to acknowledge his superiority and leave all the power to him. But unlike most of his staff I have never been someone who ceded her power to his dull regime. When I dedicated myself to the task of a horse trainer, I always did it on my own terms. But I had more spirit than Erik could ever handle. So one day after a heating argument he has fired me immediately. It happened just a week before I was going to take an examination to become an official accredited horse trainer. He just wanted to destroy my career perspective. How much have I hated him for that." Lena spat out.

As she spoke her face grew red with passion, making her look even more attractive. Lena suddenly seemed to realise that she was getting a little too excited. She hastily composed herself and put on her friendly smile once more.

"But at the end he has lost his life and I won his farm. I was so thrilled by the triumph when I finally saw this dork Erik dying at my feet. In fact I feel a big wave of satisfaction rushing over me each time I think about the fact, that it was me who killed him and sent his wife to prison. Knowing I could simply ruin peoples lives for the fun of it, gives me an unbelievable feeling of power. I think I always loved this feeling of absolute triumph and success. Since I was a little girl I always had to win any kind of game." said Lena cheerfully and replaced the picture frame back to its rightful place on the bookshelf.

Suddenly she looked deep my eyes. I started to feel just a little nervous under her watchful gaze.

"You can call yourself lucky that you have found in me your partner and not your enemy. So I would strongly advise you to keep supporting my ambitions to ensure my favour with you."

After a short pause she added: "I know that I might feel abused sometimes but like I already have said, this is not my intention. You have to understand that there's only room for one scoutmaster in our relationship. So if you want us to become a successful team you will have to follow my guidance."

Lena took a long sip of wine and stared boldly at me. I felt getting lost in her eyes. "Are you still serious about continuing to be my partner under these conditions?."

"S..Sure!"

"This is a very serious question. Think carefully about your answer and be honest. If we continue what we have started, I'm going to exploit your skills and authorisations to our mutual benefit. You're still sure that this is what you actually want?"

"Yes, Lena." I replied in awe not only of her blossoming beauty, but her growing power and enjoyment thereof.

Lena sat down on the chair and crossed her shapely legs.

"Would you follow my guidance even if it means that you have to sacrifice your own career plans to my interests?" she dug deeper looking directly into my eye. This look sent a small chill of excitement coursing down my spine. I instinctively sensed that this was not a game being played. But still I answered "Yes, I would."

I saw a smile cross her lips, one which I had never seen before, not just playful, not just sexual, but cruel. For a brief second, her eyes filled with pity, and her expression changed "I hope you know what you are doing, soldier. But you've made your decision and I will exploit you for my personal comfort in ways that might thrill your innards." After a short pause she finished off her glass of wine and added with a smirk all over her face "But who knows soldier, maybe you even start to like being a lackey!?! Now, go pour me another glass of red wine."

I took the glass that Lena held it out to me. Walking back into the cupboard, I quickly poured Lena another glass of wine and then returned and held out the glass for her to take.

"Very good," she commented.

Lena took another a sip of wine while her eyes kept focused on me. The tone of her voice dramatically changed as she ordered: "Now get down on your knees in front of me."

"But...what if Alina comes in to...."

Just giving me a cold look by raising one eyebrow made me shiver and kneel down in front of her. I stared down at her shining black boots. The sight was terribly erotic and I wanted desperately to touch this booted legs.

"Would you like to kiss my boots?" she asked.

I was surprised by her offer. Of course I wanted to kiss the boots of this beautiful woman. Awaiting my answer Lena crossed her right leg over the left.

"Well?"

"Yes, Lena." I finally answered. "It would be a pleasure to kiss your boots."

"But before I want you to place your hands behind your back and keep them there." she continued. " Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered and obeyed.

"That's better," Lena said.

Lena finished off the wine and then set the glass down on the table. Lena leaned back so that she could watch me better. Her legs still crossed she raised the foot of her upper leg until it was at the level of my head. My lips touched the toe of her boot and I felt a deep primal stirring in the area of my groin. I imagined that my wrists handcuffed behind my back which made me feel even more helpless in front of her. Just some moments ago I've seen the stable-boy kissing this boots and now it was already up to me to show Lena my utter devotion this way, I thought to myself.

In the middle of my kiss I heard footsteps coming closer. Lena looked over where the sound was coming from. From her vantage point she must already have seen Alina coming. The fear of being discovered by Alina in this devoted position overwhelmed me, as I had hoped that she might going to like me. Lena obviously enjoyed my rising horror. Seeing my fidgeting, she put her boot on my crotch, pressed it down on my penis and ordered me "Stay where you are!".

As I didn't dare to stand up against her will I just stopped breathing. Then Alina stepped into view. "Wow." was all she exclaimed, leaving me unsure how much shocked she really were. I kept my eyes averted. I was mortified when Lena's foot sole touched my deflated penis because I felt him slowly rising now.

"I think the soldier has just found a new commander." Alina commented the scenery.

"Indeed." Lena agreed. "Have you finished unpacking your stuff, Alina?"

"Yes. So when will we go back to get the rest?"

"This day is still young, so why don't you get it now? As I will be busy cleaning out this rooms from Erik's old stuff, I won't be able to join you. But I will borrow the strong hands of my German partner here to you." Lena offered her without even looking at me first.

Turning to me Lena just commanded me with supreme confidence: "Alina has the keys to my mother's house. She will show you which boxes have to be carried here, my soldier."

With that she even increased the pressure of her boot on my crotch for a final moment. Then she put her foot back to the ground letting me stand up again. Lena walked away, leaving me with Alina. As I looked at her, her big brown eyes looked back on mine, studying me.

"Let's go, soldier!" she said motioning to the corridor we came from.

As soon as we arrived at the car, I've heard Alina's sweet voice asking "Can I drive?"

As the car was property of the German Wehrmacht, it was strictly forbidden to let any civilian person drive. The mischievousness in her beautiful smile showed me that she knew this rule too. The fact that Alina still had the boldness to ask me this question should have infuriated me but instead all I could think of was what a cute young woman she was.

I looked at her face and noticed that this cuteness based mainly on little details like the wisp of her hair in front of the ears. It made my heart crush.

After this short moment of silence Alina implored: "Pleeeeeeeeease".

I turned red. Looking back, I think that I was even then already well on my way to become anxious to please Alina. So I just nod my head and handed over the keys into her soft little hand.

"You're so kind. Thank you." she stated innocently.

So I entered at the passenger's side of the car. Before I have a chance to fasten my seat-belt, Alina already had started the engine, positioned her boot over the gas pedal and pushed it down all the way to the floor. We hit the road.

After we rode a short moment in silence, Alina turned to me and asked "So tell me: what is it between you and Lena?"

"We discovered that we both have common targets and so we support each other to archive them. That's all."

"You sure? Let me tell you a fable that my grandmother has told me when I was a little girl: 'Once there was a furry rabbit hopping happily along the forest floor when she notice the little, helpless snake that had been orphaned. Because the little snake had such a colourful and beautiful skin the rabbit began feeding the snake. The snake was very thankful to the rabbit as she was too weak to find food for herself. But as the snake grew, it started to become stronger and demanded more and more food from the rabbit. The rabbit became afraid of the snake at her poison fang had developed dangerously. So the rabbit worked all day to keep the mood of her greedy adoptive child peaceful. But as the snake kept growing so did her hunger and one day the rabbit failed to fulfil the never-ending demands of the snake. That was the day the rabbit was eaten.'."

"This is a nice story, but do you really want to hint that the tale has something to do with the relation between Lena and me?"

"I think, Lena is more woman than you can handle. And inside your heart you know that too. She's going to exploit you until you offer no more benefits to her. At this day she will drop you."

"You are exaggerating Lena's influence over me, don't you think?" I tried to sound fairly assertive: But the longer I thought about her dark prediction the more scared I became that Alina's metaphor might not be that inappropriate. Was I really behaving so foolish as the rabbit of her tale?

"Whatever! But don't say that you haven't been warned later!" Alina stated in total confidence of being right. I felt me self-esteem drop and avoided to make any more eye contacts with her.

"So tell me, how does it feel to kiss the boots of your 'coequal partner', then?" my cheeky driver kept abashing me.

"That...was...just...a spontaneous test of courage." I managed to answer.

Alina slowly nodded, a little in scepticism. "Your relation really seems quite odd to me!"

For a moment there was an embarrassing silence before she turned to me again : "So do you have the 'courage' to admire me in my boots too?"

I glanced at her legs. Her summer dress was parted just enough to afford me a small view of her well toned thighs. These thighs tapered down to very beautiful calves which were encased in highly polished leather-boots. As I was not sure what kind of admiration Alina meant with her tricky question, I didn't know how to answer. But the longer her eyes lingered on me the more uncomfortable I grew with this unpleasant question.

"Well, the boots really accentuate your beautiful legs and I think that look seriously sexy in them. But I'm even more captivated by the women whose feet are inside the boots." I managed to answer this awkward question true-fully.

"How charming! You don't seem to be anything like the brutal German soldiers we have been warned for - at the end I even might miss you after you have been eaten by the snake!" Alina stated with a wide grin on her face.

I was extremely happy for this shown sympathy (or was it just sham sympathy?) and felt as though I had passed some kind of test. I couldn't say why Alina's approval was so important to me but it definitely was!

After we drove a while in silence Alina suddenly asked me "Do you know anything about the Valkyries?"

"Not very much I must confess!" I replied.

"In our Scandinavian mythology the Valkyries are divine warrior maidens mounted on horses. The shining splendour of their armour as they ride across the early morning sky is what causes the Northern Lights. The Valkyries could grab any defeated warrior they fancy and take him away to Valhalla. There have been 13 different Valkyries at all and people believe, that there are still Scandinavian women who are a direct offspring of the Valkyries and have therefore inherit their special skills. Lena for example has the same abilities as Herfjoturr who bound warriors with a magic chain whereupon they were paralysed by her pure beauty. What do you think of that?"

I turned slightly and found her eyeing me out of the corner of her eyes. Once again I didn't know what to reply. Although I claimed myself of being a rationalist and didn't believe in witches, Valkyries and other mythology. But her story still scared me because Lena indeed seemed to be able to paralyse my senses just like Herfjoturr.

I thought that the best way to hide my uneasiness was to ask Alina "Is there a Valkyrie that you are fitting to?"

"When I was a little girl my grandmother used to call me after the Valkyrie 'Hladgunnr'."

"And why did your grandmother give you that name?" I kept asking.

"Hladgunnr used to set traps for her victims, just like I entrapped my nephews I was young. Sometimes I left them in the trap and teased them until they had surrendered their whole pocket-money to me. "

I stared at you in disbelief as I haven't expected a sweet looking girl like Alina to have such nasty passions. I the meantime we had arrived at the house of Lena's mother and so Alina stopped the car and looked at me with sparkling eyes and a devilish grin on your face, which gave her lovely face a new streak of sexiness.