On the Git of Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE... as I start to fall off my head, I slam into that tunnel of air that's building around me. It slams me back passed center to hit the other side. Bang, bang bouncing off walls.

FOUR... Shake rattle and roll, my body is just rattling in that air tunnel. But as I built more speed, the tighter the tube gets to my body and it smoothes out. I'm probably pushing 180 to 200+ mph. Straight down.

Five... now we flatten the slide out just like the one on the playground. The bend and the run out. Roll my head back, pull my shoulders back and look for those top lights. They're not down now just back, flat, far away. But that's what the slides for, turn all that drop speed into forward push.

Horizontal speed, that drops off pretty fast as you bend that drop speed into flat speed. But the pressure on your body's hard, trying to warp you out of shape, push your body out of position. Hold tight...hold tight sliding fast-fast across the night sky. God I hope no one is in front of me, at this speed it would be a real intimate meeting, body parts to body parts.

But I'm scoot, scooting fast, toward those top lights. I see now that they're a little higher than me. Can't go low, and fuck up, everyone would laugh their ass off at me. Lift my ass up and push my arms and legs out. Cupping my body, trying to catch as much upward air as I can. Rising, rising to a little above the group.

Now I can see individual people. But I'm still cruising too fast toward them. I go head high like I'm sliding forward, up right on my knees. Got to burn off the speed or I'll crash into the group. Grab all the air I can to slow down...slow down. Sitting up and burning off speed has dropped me to the level of the group.

Now it's just slip into the group with no extra speed, drop to flat and stable, slip gently into the group. I slap the ass of the guy to my left. As my arm goes up. I flash a look at my altimeter, woo-woo it's just under;

Eight grand I'm in fast-fast, tight and smooth, fuckin A. I reach over and just touch Toon's leg on my right, letting him know I'm there.

Seven grand, more guys start sliding in, all I see are dark shapes. Flying in by ones and twos.

Six grand. The group getting bigger fast, No ones slammed into it too fast yet, I think it's very possible. Everyone's hurrying to see the group.

Five grand. Get ready, soon-soon time to go.

Four grand, turn and burn fast-fast, scoot-scoot, run like a rabbit.

35 hundred sit up burn off some speed.

32 hundred, ready, pull the pilot chute, throw it out. I feel the pilot chute grab air, whoosh as the main chute grabs air, jerks open. Speed drops 100,90,80,70,60,50,40,30,20,10,5 mph, just that fast, all in about 60 to 70 feet, 100mph to 5mph.

Ow...ow that pulls hard on the crotch. Reach up to grab the steering line toggles, spinning my head around to see if anyone's close. I'm in the clear, nothing above but gray, on gray, darker where my chute is, below just black on black on black. Off to my left, that bright blue green gem.

It looks like someone has put cars out on each side of the runway, headlights pointing the way. Crank a hard left turn and fly over to that beautiful gem. Once I'm above the runway. I really crank a hard right turn into a downward spiral. Spin-spin dropping 50 to 100 feet a rotation. Got to get down fast, guys right behind me and they need the lights to land too. I pick the car closest to the house and land by it. Grab the parachute lines up, start wrapping them up around my hand and elbow, fast-fast. Run off the runway, and out of the lights. I stop, standing there just sucking air in great gulps, the adrenaline buzz has got me so tight. I can't even think for a little bit.

"Dee, hey Dee,"

I hear hollering from a guy to my left. I know him...Jeff I think. He's running toward me with all his gear on so I know he was on that jump too. He's got a big smile on his face, I guess he's not mad at me.

"What're you doing pushing me out of the way."

He's still got that big grin, so he's just giving me shit.

"Sorry man I didn't even know I was doing that."

"It's all good, I barely even felt it, didn't bother me a bit. But you dropped by me like a homesick bowling ball. All I could see was your heels. You left me like an Indy racer and I was a dump truck. How the fuck to you do that?"

"Ride the slide, slide."

"What the fuck do you mean, Dee?"

"No lift vertical dive. It's easy after the first few times. Take a quick peek right out of the door, see where the piece is, here's the hard part. Take a guess how many counts you have to dive to get level with the formation. Then dive; get your head down fast as you can, tuck your hands on your ass, point toes, body rigid as a 2x4, tuck your chin on your chest.

Then the drop will be straight down, can't look. That will pull you head up and bend the dive, just go by the count. Takes guts diving blind. What will happen is you will build a bubble of air around you so you can't fall off the dive. Shakes the shit out of you, but hang on. Faster you go the smoother it gets."

"When you get to the end of your count, you need to flatten the dive to horizontal. Do that by pulling your head up and rolling the shoulders up too, that's when the pressure gets to you ,but hold tight and you scooting fast to the piece. You'll need to burn off a lot of speed, but be safe, slide into the piece as pretty as you please. Hell of a rush. Fast-fast-fast."

"Sounds hot Dee, I'll give it a try. Say Dee how high did you dock on the group?"

"About eight grand"

"FUCK you left behind me and I got there at about five grand. It was just enough time to say I made it, then had to break off, that's fast...eight grand you say?"

I'm laughing almost giggling like a little girl, high on adrenaline.

"Yeah, dive-dive, slide-slide, fast-fast hell of a rush. I learned it from some of the old guy's when we we're jumping the old DC3's. Southern Cross, Colonel Joe, Alpha dog, and others. I forget them all, but one of them had a deal that I wish the Otter's would do. They had a bubble window in the back so the divers could check the spot."

I see Reddy jogging up toward us.

"Any word on what was stuck up Sea-Tac's butt?" "Holding us up that long could've put us in a world of hurt, in fact almost did. If they didn't have those pool lights none of us could have seen shit!!" "Jumping out over the ocean in the dark, good way to get dead. As you can see I'm more than a little hot!!"

As soon as I started talking about Sea-Tac the adrenaline in my system turned to heat and I'm PISSED. Reddy walks right up to me, he's got another guy following behind him. Reddy's staring into my face and I can see he knows, I'm pissed. He can probably guess why too. Plus he knows the way adrenaline affects me.

Yeah I'm an adrenaline junkie, first one to admit it. But it plays different with my system. A lot of guys can get down from a jump, start packing their chute. In a couple of minutes, they're talking about the price of tea in china.

Not me, my system doesn't purge it that fast. If we're on a jump meet week end like this, and I'm making 5 to 6 jumps a day. I just get wound up tighter and tighter until I'm buzzing like now. Plus it can flip-flop on me, glad-mad, happy-sad in just a two count then back. Reddy knows this, so when he throws a big arm around me and drags up this other guy, I know what he's doing.

"Dee...Dee come on settle down. Meet my new friend Ken, he's a local, he lives on the Island. Knows all the shit that goes on around here. He was sitting in the door area with me. Said that entire wait was usual for that time of day. The military planes in Bremerton practice their IFR touch and go landings at dusk. They circle around toward the Islands in a group flight path. Cool huh."

"As he's local I asked him what the land cost were around here. Said it's been a long time since he checked, but it was between 1.4 to 1.8 million a quarter. That's not a quarter section that's a quarter acre. Fuck, my front yards bigger than that! If you want water frontage, just forget that. It's been in families for years, never happen." Looks to Ken then me.

"I don't know how much Judith's got here, but it's a bunch. Put it with that dollar amount... it's a bunch!"

Ken throws his head back and laughs.

"It's a bunch, a very fuckin large bunch!"

See I told you Reddy knows me, what he just did was perfect. Arm over the shoulder for touch support, eye contact, gentle calming, explanation, and then distraction, perfect. He's a great friend, he's had to level me out a few times before.

"Dee I'm going to throw all my shit into the RV, show it to Ken a bit. He said all the actions in the pool and sauna tonight. See you there."

"Sure Reddy, I'm going straight to the pool to find my little kitten."

I sling my chute over my shoulder and head for that beautiful blue green gem.

I looked around me in wonder, 20 plus Canadians, 10 or so Americans, a French couple, and a German girl, plus one taxi driver. All naked...in a quarter size Olympic pool, heat cranked to max. Turned into a hot tub.

Beer cans all over the place, couples or more cuddled up in corners, or on the deck. The German girls' doing a split handstand on the end of the diving board, naked! I'm standing beside the pool. Still got my chute bunched up and hanging from the cords in my hand. All the underwater lights are on, my wife Kat is wading toward me, arms up, a beer can in each hand.

I look over my left shoulder, as I hear the roar of the Twin Otter engines in full reverse pitch. Fuck!! He's going to land on the grass runway right alongside the house and pool, not fifty feet away.

The fog has rolled in off the ocean, and he's only got about half the already short, grass, uphill runway. The rest is covered in fog. I'm watching, about half scared from the jump and the Otter coming toward us. It's a mental image for a life time. Large plane bouncing off the top of the fog, landing lights bright. Crabbing a little sideways. It's coming almost straight for us. Fog's being picked, up swirling in huge funnels behind the engines. Cars parked alongside the runway, headlights pointing the way.

With a loud roar and howl, he's already down and passed us. Brakes screaming, engines on full power reverse pitch. Howls so loud, it feels like your ear drums flutter. As the engine roar starts to die, the cheer screams up from the pool, FUCK YEAH!!

My hearts pounding so hard that the thump, thump, thump, of it is all I can hear. Even over the music blasting up from the pool area. The conditions of the jump scared me, with that hot Otter landing right after. Adrenalin is so high in my system that I'm just...

My hands are just twitching; knee's feel almost too weak to hold me up. I've never tried it, but I don't think I could get higher with a half pound of cocaine. I bend over and pick up that beer Kat's holding up to me. I tip it back trying to dump it into my mouth all at once. Half ends up on my chin, neck and chest. I swallow as much as I can, choke on the rest. Head back, just scream at the sky.

Kat's laughing her ass off at me.

"Go dump your gear off and hurry back. Water's fine and I'm drunk and horny."

Well you don't have to tell me twice. I turn around and run to the RV that we are sleeping in, grab my gear bag. Just start stuffing my chute in by the hand fulls. Going to be a bitch to straighten out and pack tomorrow. But I just don't care, there's a huge hot tub out there, full of drunk, naked people. We're out on a ranch, on the middle of an island. And it's my fuckin...birthday. I stuff my jump suit in on top of my chute, throw off the rest of my clothes to the bunk. Grab a pair of flip-flops and run back to the pool and Kat.

I can see she's still leaning against the edge of the pool, looking inward. So she can't see me coming. I jump and throw a front flip right over her head, toward the pool. Oh...shit over rotating, BAM. I land right on my belly and face in the pool. Well if I'm going to be stupid, better be tough. Ouch...that hurt, pride to, Kat's pointing, just laughing at me.

Oh, shit here comes Reddy, naked, at a dead run. He doesn't try to flip as he goes over her head, just a big cannonball right in her face. Reddy, he's a big boy. Makes a big splash, so now it's my turn to laugh and point at Kat. I go pick her up, I try and kiss her while the water is still running off her face and hair. She's not even trying to kiss me back, she's still laughing too much. As I put her back down, her eyes get wide.

"Look out here comes Jace."

I just barely get turned around to see Jace, the pilot, land in the middle of the pool. Boots, jeans, clothes and all. He's screaming as he surfaces.

"Fuck that was hot. Scared the crap out of me, when I landed the plane, but it was so hot... Judith is going to shoot me."

He turns and looks around the pool.

"Oh, shit you guys are naked, I better get out of here before Judith gets real mad at me!"

He starts scrambling for the side of the pool. It's so comical that everyone starts laughing and giving him shit. See Judith and Jace are newlyweds, and it's Judith's ranch. Plus it's Judith, not Judy, or Jane, Jewel, or any other such a thing as a nickname. I guess when you own part of an island, huge summer house, and airplane. You don't want a nickname, it's Judith. Throw in large garages, air plane hanger, runway, helio pad, pool, and sauna, and various out buildings.

It's Judith, but she's the sweetest lady you ever want to know, but she's a lady. Judith loves my Human Polygraph Act. First day Kat and I got here, was before everything was to start. Airplane wasn't here yet, no jumpers. Pretty much just Judith, a couple of her friends, a French couple, Kat and I. Judith knew that Kat and I had done the tour, of all the art galleries. Up and down the coast highway and we had a love of art. She opened her home to us and gave us the full tour.

Was about an hour just for the rooms in the house. It took about two hours to go through all the; painting, sculpture, fabric work, woodcraft, and the like. Her specialties were the small hand woven imported art rugs, each boxed in its own sealed frame, hung on a wall. Each had a plaque with the; country, city or village, craftsman or woman, and the material, plus weave. All the information that was known about that piece. Some were just too old to know much. Dinner and wine around the fireplace on a cool evening, great conversation, ended a very pleasant day.

I'm just starting to unwind, leaning back against the side of the pool, Kat's rubbing her back and ass against me just watching the crazies in the pool. She's got her hand between us slowly stroking my cock. As soon as she reached back and touched it. I had so much adrenalin still in my body that it was instant hard-on. So fast it almost hurt. But I'm not getting too excited, I know Kat. We've been married for over 5 years now. She doesn't like to fuck in water. She's so petite and small. She needs to be fairly wet or it's uncomfortable. Water dries out a woman's natural moisture, so I know she's not real serious about playing.

"Kat baby, did you bring any more beer?"

"Sure Dee, I'll get you one."

She slides away from me to go partway down the edge of the pool, where I can now see her bag. She digs around in it for a bit, pulls out a beer. I turn to watch two girls jump off the diving board together, tits just a flopping. Kat's still digging in her bag, so I go back to watching all the naked people running around.

Kat hands me the beer, than she backs up against me, rubbing like the kitten she is. She goes back to playing with my cock again, slowly. Next thing I know she switches hands...and she's got some kind of lube in her hand. Leaning over her shoulder to kiss me, she whispers.

"Water resistant."

I know how to play this game. I sink down until just my head is out of the water, and move my feet out away from the wall of the pool. Kat just wiggles around back into my lap, lifts a little and...slowly impales herself on my cock. She coo's like a little dove as she settles down.

Now that I know she's serious about playing, I rest back on my shoulders and neck. Now I have my hands free and I can do one of my favorite past times. Playing with her little tits and nipples. I know everyone can see, but most are doing the same. Plus I know it cranks Kat up, people watching her. I rub her nipples with the flat of my palm, putting pressure on her. Round in circles, pinch and pull on her nipples hard and let them snap back in shape. Go back to rubbing in circles, rinse and repeat, it really turns up the heat.

She's grinding back and forth, pulsing her pelvic muscles, lifting up and down a little...slowly. The heats climbing, so I reach down and start playing with her fuzz. She's had the laser treatments, but left the fuzz on her mound, and it's just fuzz, almost not even hair, soft and red. I glide my fingers down to her lips and gently draw circles around her clit, not touching it yet.

Out of the side of my eye, I see Mandy, the little Canadian girl from B.C. That we picked up to dive some jumps with us today. She has her eye on us, headed this way. I can't help it but grin and smile at her. I'm thinking this should be fun, Kat hasn't looked that way yet. Plus by this time she has her eyes closed or half hooded, getting into it.

"Hey Dee how's it going,"

Kat makes a little jerk and looks to Mandy, but doesn't move.

"Good Mandy, did you have fun jumping with us today?"

"I loved being able to jump with you and your friends. When I decided to come here to the Boogie. I was scared that I wouldn't get any good dives. I'm all by myself, without a lot of jumps. People just don't ask the new girl on the good jumps. That jump with twelve of you guys, was a blast, one of the best jumps I've ever been on."

Now I notice Mandy hasn't seen, or paid enough attention to what we're doing, and Kat's just sitting there and watching Mandy. Pulsing her inner muscles and grinding in real slow circles. It's keeping me on a slow burn. I've still got my finger drawing lazy circles on Kat's clit. I decide to raise the stakes up a bit. I reach my other hand up and start playing with Kat's tit right in front of Mandy.

"Hey Mandy this is my wife Kat."

"Pleased to meet you Kat. I didn't see you out today?"

As Mandy reaches her hand out to shake Kat's.

"I don't jump, so I was reading a book here by the pool."

As Kat slowly reaches out her hand to Mandy. I suddenly realize two things. Kat's close, so close she's starting to shiver. Plus she has forgot, or don't care, but the hand she's reaching to shake with Mandy, is the one with lube on it! I make a snap decision, and decide to be a real bastard.

As Kat and Mandy clasp hands, I see Mandy's eyes go big, and look down to her hand. I pinch, and pull hard on Kat's nipple, and pinch her clit. Her head goes back, eyes close, and she grunts softly. Then grunts again real hard, and CUMS hard on my cock. She's got a lock on Mandy's hand, as she just jerks and shakes.

Mandy's eyes are wide and staring at Kat's face. I keep just lightly stoking Kat's clit to help prolong her orgasm. Mandy doesn't even seem to notice me, she's just staring at Kat's face. Kat's still got a lock on Mandy's hand, but she's not trying to pull away from Kat. She's just sitting on my cock and twitching with aftershocks.

When Kat settles down, she drops her head and stares right at Mandy. She lifts up off my cock, swings her leg over me to stand in front of Mandy. Standing up to rest my leg muscles. I look at both of these two.

123456...9