On the Git of Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both are red heads, Kat's an Irish rose, bright red, almost a red orange. Long hair, down to her ass, pale skin, lots of freckles, and bright green eyes. Mandy is a darker red, almost a blood red, cut in a longer bob. Skins still pale but clear. None of those freckles that Kat so hates. Eyes still a green, but more a gray green, almost a frosted green. Kat's built like I said, small, slim with mid-size a-cup breasts. Mandy's taller, not a lot, but some. Rounder too, breasts bigger some, but not much. I would say Kat's look a little on the small side on her. Mandy's would look little to the larger on her body size, but still not big tits.

Kat's not letting go of Mandy's hand, but either is Mandy trying to get away. Kat uses her other hand to push some of Mandy's hair behind her ear, dragging her fingers, in a slow caress along the cheek. Kat follows the jaw line to the center, and then runs her thumb up to float on Mandy's lips. As she floats her thumb back and forth, Kat raises their joined hands, above water, and let's go. Kat goes in for a kiss, but stops just a breath short. Her thumb is sliding under Mandy's chin, and then dragging down her throat. Falling further down the center line between Mandy's breasts. I hear a real low moan from Mandy as she closes the kiss, in surrender.

Kat slides one arm around Mandy's waist, then the other hand, to her neck under the hair. Takes control of the kiss. Then draws their bodies together. The kiss still just feather light but you can see some tongue action.

Then I get a surprise, as Kat turns Mandy and backs her up against me! Still kissing, she has Mandy trapped between us! I run my hands up and down Mandy's arms, finally down to her fingers. Then on to the front of her thighs, by luck, just as Kat is dropping her palm and fingers to drag down Mandy. Across just the nipple of one breast. I gently scrape one finger nail up each side of the crease between thigh and body, to the hip bone. Not on her pussy just the crease.

That draws a deep groan from Mandy, she starts to just shiver, shutter. I slide my hands between Mandy's arms and body, up to cup her tits, only to find that Kat's already pulling on her nipples.

Laughing, I look to Kat, to see that Mandy's got white knuckles, fingernails dug into Kat's shoulders. Kat shoves her hips forward, grinding into Mandy, trapping my hard dick between her butt cheeks. I open the fingers on one hand that's' cupping soft tit on Mandy, and catch Kat's nipple between my fingers and pinch. This pushes a moan into Mandy's mouth from Kat. I raise my eyes only to see German girl riding Reddy on the other side of the pool. I gaze around to see shit going on all over the pool. The pressure lets off me from the girls. Kat's looking at me.

"Set her up on the edge of the pool, Dee."

Well...OK, I turn slightly and pick up Mandy, setting her ass just on the edge of the pool. She's got such a smooth, cute, tight little slit. Bare as a baby's butt. Kat just slides in front of me, right between Mandy's legs. Mandy's leaning back on her arms staring into Kat's eyes. She has to lift her knee's and legs as Kat slips her arms under to grab a hold on Mandy's butt. Pulls her right to the lip of the pool.

She watching Mandy's eyes, as she drags the flat of her tongue from bottom to top of that cute little slit. 'Oh...God' floats up from Mandy as her head just falls back. Down, back up, then down and back with that tongue. Kat pulls one hand loose and does something I've never heard of, a sharp quick slap right on Mandy's pussy. Than a long slow lick, a sharp slap, followed by that slow lick. Three times, each time Kat slapped. Mandy jerked, bunched up, in a ball. Then flopped back to legs wide open. A small cry at each slap. Kat was watching up at Mandy, and then slid two fingers underhand into wet pussy, and curled up to the g spot. Kat turned, looked toward me.

"Fuck me Dee, Fuck me."

Well...didn't have to tell me twice. As I walk up to Kat's ass, Mandy's just watching me. Eyes wide, panting, small quick pants. I grab Kat's hip and my cock, rub it up and down her slit. It's still slick, but Kat's twice as slick. So I slide into Kat, with one long slow push.

"Oh...Yeah fuck me."

As she turns back into Mandy, wicked thoughts in my mind again, as I slam two quick hard strokes into Kat. Pushing her mouth and fingers harder into Mandy, that draws a groan from both. I'm still so full of adrenalin that I feel like I could fuck forever.

So I just keep pushing on the girls, short hard stroke, two long slow, short hard, long slow, different every time. Pretty quick Mandy starts a chant, 'yes...yes...yes...yes,' right along with my strokes. That doesn't last very long, and her rhythm starts to break. I hear a, 'oh fuck...oh fuck.' Then she tries to wrap herself into a ball around Kat's head. Throws her head back and SCREAMS...at the top of her lungs. Shutter, jerking around Kat's head screaming. Then drops like you pulled the plug!

Kat turns her head and lays it on Mandy's belly, grunts small and I start slamming into her fast and hard. About three strokes she knots up, grunts hard, clamps down on my cock and CUMS...hard. I start just feather stroking her, short strokes not to bottom in her, or to top, just in the middle. Slow, when I feel her twitching, starting to settle down. Then I power fuck her fast and hard, grunt, clamp and she start to cum again. Back to feather strokes, I get to do this four times and then she falls after she starts to cum.

I catch her before she slides under water. I was paying so much attention to Kat's body signals that I didn't even try to cum. But I'm happy, I've got her to cum twice in a row before. Never four in a row, just from fuckin. Especially when she came once already tonight.

One day, after we had been married a couple of years. I decided to see how many times I could get her to cum. Twelve different climax groups, tongue, fingers, cock. Head games, plus blind fold games whispered fancies, light bondage. At the twelfth time she just drops, out like a light, like tonight.

I've got her in my arms, almost dead weight. But I turn around and jump my ass up on the edge of the pool. Then I can hoist her up to sit, sideways, in my lap. I'm still hard as a rock but I'm happy. God...I love her, no one in this whole world like her. I turn to check Mandy, but she's still out of it.

You see this scene tonight, Kat and I, we never used to do this. We were Married straight arrow. Working on careers, saving money for our house, getting ready for kids. Then I started to notice that Kat had lost some of her shine, her life glow. I thought even she didn't realize something was wrong. I started watching her very carefully.

I'm the watcher, the little kid that watched everyone and everything. Ever since I was little, not voyeur. Just to figure people out. 'They say that 90% of human communication is nonverbal.' I think it might even be more. I learned to watch the little things. The feather touch, the slight retract, closed off mouth. The blink before talking, slight flare of nostril, fingers grabbing skirt or pants. A thousand, thousand other very tiny indicators. People have called me the human polygraph machine. I get paid very well for it, even do work for the police or Fed's.

I have a practice, no couch, but very soft deep chairs. The name plate on the door and desk, Dr.David Wellar, then alphabet soup. So when I started watching Kat, my wife, the love of my life, most important person in the world. I really, really watched. What I learned shocked me, it wasn't in Kat, and had never been part of her makeup. It was so alien that I even doubted myself for a little while.

Kat was in love with her very best friend, Carrie. But Carrie didn't know, or even entered her mind. I could also tell Carrie would never be receptive. Plus, maybe Kat didn't even know.

So I had to cheat, we went to our favorite restaurant. Couple glasses of her special wine, maybe a couple more, soft romantic dinner. Brandy and coffee with a light sherbet. Back to the house for a cuddle and more special wine. I know, dirty cheat, but I had to. See Kat will get her back up, plant her feet, when 'I turn my machine on her.' She'll just stop listening and thinking. I so didn't need that, but I decided to jump right in with both feet.

"Kat do you know you're in love with Carrie?"

"I'M NOT."

"Maybe you don't realize it, but I think you are."

She just sat there with her mouth hanging open, stunned look on her face. Well she hasn't shut off yet, and she's thinking hard, maybe my cheat is working. I know better than to push her, so I just sit there watching her. She gets a real scared look on her face and the wine glass falls out of her hand. She throws herself on me, pushing me to my back on the couch. Lying on top of me, she grabs my face with both hands, staring into each of my eyes, back and forth, back and forth.

"Dee, you are my one and only, my heart. NO one will ever come between you and me. No man, woman, child, will come first in my heart but YOU. Even when we have kids, they will be second in my heart. Children grow up and will leave the home. You and I will never part, you are half my SOUL. I will never find another love like this, if you die and I don't go with you. I will grow old raising cats, anything else would be just an empty shell."... "Why does your machine think I love Carrie?"

"Kat you've lost a little of your shine, when your around Carrie you just glow. I see all the little touches, the brushes of her hair, hand down the back caress. Your nostrils flare when you can smell her, your eyes close when she touches you, and your heart rate climbs. The way you watch her move, what she wearing. You tell her which clothes, jewelry you like. Compliment her all the time, way more than anyone else. You even make up silly excuses to see her, spend time with her."

"Dee you are my ONE and ONLY, my...SOUL!" "I DON'T love Carrie."

I raised my palms out in surrender. Then had to cheat again. I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her with all the passion and love I could. Slid my other hand to her nipple and start to gently pinch and pull. Yeah I know your thinking, CHICKEN, ditching out, but I know my little kitten. She's smart, very smart, plus she trusts and respects me, and she's honest with herself. She won't let it drop, until she's made up her own mind. She told me I was cheating too. But she did try to fuck me to death that night.

About two weeks later, she drags me to the couch after dinner. Stood looking into my eyes, then pushed me down to the couch. She knelt in front of me, down between my legs, and the tears started to fall.

"Damn you for mentioning Carrie." She cried.

"I DON'T love Carrie. But I see what you were watching, and you're kind of right. I didn't realize anything was happening. But it's more. I act that way around Kelly at work, and a couple of others that you don't know."

"I don't know how it's possible, but I might be changing, becoming bi-sexual. I've never felt like that before, but now I can't get it out of my mind. I thought that you were or weren't bi! I've never looked at women before."

"I want you to KNOW that it's not you, I get enough love and sex for ten women, and you totally blow my socks off. Loving with you is more than I ever thought possible. Deeper, more connected, as one. Even talking to my friends, I know I'm getting way more. Even Reddy's Judy wishes that there was more 'pop' in sex. If I had more 'pop' I'd be broken. She drops her forehead to my knee sobbing and crying. "Please don't leave me, I would die. I haven't been unfaithful! I'll never take another lover, man or woman. I would kill myself first!"

"Oh but my darling Kat, that would be the one thing you could do that would hurt me the most, to know my little kitten was not in this life, and it was my fault. Promise me never...PROMISE. I would wrap you up in a big red bow and give you to another, before I'd want you to die. But we can't ignore this, you would slowly lose that wonderful shine and life glow that I so love. You would grow to resent me, keeping you away from what you need."

"But we don't know that I really need this, Dee?"

"No we don't know, or if it's just an itch or phase. But we have to find out!"

So began the long talks. I thanked my lucky stars, several times. As it's a behavior, WE together can; modify, adjust, and adapt, anything necessary. I even sent her to one of my colleagues, a great lady with a very pretty life partner.

If it was another lover, like she said she's half my soul. If she left, that sword would cleave me in two, never to be whole again. I would wither and die. I can understand in theory how one person can love two or more. I don't think love can be limited, to not include any number of people you want to love. However you want to love them. And the others can be just fine with it. It's a consenting thing between adults.

In these multiple groupings, something that's natural occurs. The individual's develop a more independent sense of self, a oneness. They're not tied as tightly together. Thus they're okay with being out of the group for a while. Even with one or two of the others, making temporary groupings.

I'm not hard wired that way. I'm one man, one woman. In a solo pairing two tracks can run parallel to each other, touching. They follow the same ups and downs, turns and circles of life. As they run parallel, they can be split to go in separate directions, or join other tracks.

Rarely something can happen in a solo pairing that I call a twain-ness. Like two vines that grow together, twisting round and round. As they grow one can encompass part of the other within its self. With feelers that grow; around, between, and through each other. Melding the two into a true marriage. That... can't be cut apart without killing one or the other. Such as I believe are Kat and I.

Some people think it's not healthy to be so dependent. I don't agree, it's like some of the older marriages, couples 40, 50 years together. That's their whole life. Kids are born, houses made into homes, are just secondary parts to that wholeness. The tie together is complete. Sometimes when one dies, the other just fades away. Cut apart I don't think I would hate or get mad and angry. Just wither away and die.

We had long walks and talks, about desires and fears. Decided to try to experiment, bringing others in to play. Only to 'play' no ties, one off. Only to see if this being bi, was something Kat really needed. Kat told me it would never be another man, I was her one and only. It would work only with full knowledge and approval by the other. Totally honest and full discloser.

Limits and rules, I keep saying we or the other because Kat said I had to play too. I laughed and told Kat, no dude and I were bumping uglies, never, no, not happening. She got her evil grin on, said she would take care of me. Yeah, I bet.

Couple of other big rules, no in town, no friends or co-workers. No chance of re-meeting a player. That was perhaps one of my biggest fears. You cross a big line when you decide to bring others in to 'play.' I think 'playing' a second time starts a very slippery slope. Second time becomes a third, than one more, one more. That's a lover. We both had too much to lose here in town. Practice, business, friends and parents plus family.

That's where the synergy of this all came together. Had vacation to use, wanted the trip up 101 on the coast. Take a lot of photos, we're both camera buffs. We both wanted to check out all the little art galleries, and beaches. Kat wanted to see all the little boutique shops in the small towns along the coast.

Plus with all the emotional upset recently, we needed to reset our bond, to be just Kat and I, together. Also to be out, to try to experiment 'playing.' So we took a little more than a weeks' time to shoot over to the coast, then to slowly wander up the highway, where ever our whim led us.

Plus the Boogie at Friday Harbor. Reddy and a bunch of friends were going to meet us there. Reddy said he'd bring an RV big enough for all of us to sleep in, as Kat and I would only have the sporty car.

We found that going out of town and 'playing' was a little harder than we thought. Younger women are very cautious around people they don't know. You need a very unique situation to break through their natural defensive barriers. Even through Kat's natural beauty and distinctive looks.

My knowledge and ability, to spot the ones who would be open to 'play'. Plus her sweet nature and exuberant friendliness. Our ease of meeting people. Attracted a lot of possibilities, most just fell though.

Kat got to play only twice on the trip. Once by herself with a very pretty young waitress. Then a three way with a period clothing boutique, store owner. On the three way, the very beautiful girl made it clear. That we could play all together, but no fucking between me and her. Damn, but that's kind of the way I wanted it too. With the waitress, that just about blew everything up. I had a VERY hard time just sitting around waiting, knowing my kitten was out there...

Mandy's starting to come to life, as it's only been less than a minute since we finished. She sits up and sees Kat lying in my lap, leaning over she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Looks like Kat went out too."

"Yeah she'll be back to life in a little bit"

"Already am," whispers Kat.

Mandy tips over and lies in Kat's lap, looks up into her eyes.

"I thought I've had good sex and some great orgasm's, but I've never cum that strong before. It's like I just died." She's lightly stroking Kat's little red fuzz as she's talking.

Kat whispers again, "you're welcome." Then giggles, and runs her hand through Mandy's hair.

"I'll give you an hour to quit, but if you keep playing with my fuzzes we'll have some more fireworks."

A soft "um mm,"floats up from Mandy. "That sounds fun."

Mandy tries to stretch up and kiss Kat, but can't reach. They look kind of uncomfortable lying like that. So I lift Kat up a little and slide out from under her into the pool. Mandy moves further up on Kat and they start kissing, with Mandy still playing in Kat fuzz. I rub lightly on Mandy's back. Stroking through Kat's long red hair. Mandy tilts her face and looks at me. Then leans forward and lays a soft kiss on my lips, playing tongue tag.

Kat's gently stroking Mandy's hair and watching us, with a soft smile on her face. Turning back Mandy lays a lip lock on Kat that starts to raise the heat a little. Mandy sits up, pulling Kat with her, as she does. Never letting go of the kiss. She reaches back down and continues to play with Kat's fuzz and slit, sliding a finger between the lips on Kat's pussy. Kat's caressing Mandy's breast and gently pinching and rolling the nipple in her fingers.

That's another mental image for the life book. Two beautiful redheads, sitting naked on the side of a pool, playing with each other.

I'm standing in front of them softly running my hands up and down their inner thighs. Kat pulls away a little, looking at me, starts laughing. She suddenly puts her hand in the middle of Mandy's back and shoves her into the pool. Mandy pops to the surface and turns to glare at Kat, but all Kat does is to slide her butt to the very lip of the pool. Pulls her knees up, wide and tucks her heels on the edge of the pool. Spread out like that she looks so lewd. She stares down at Mandy.

"Your turn and my Dee haven't cum yet!" I look up at Kat, she winks at me than nods her head giving me the go ahead.

"But Kat he's your hus..."

"Yeah and he's damn good too, go for it girl!"

I push up to Mandy's back, cup her tits. Whisper in her ear.

123456...9