Pam's Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me return the favor," Pam begged, her wrist again shackled by Tanya's iron grip. The other woman smiled, and pushed Pam back, settling her on the edge of the bed. Pam took in the exotic sensuality of this lovely woman standing in front of her.

Tanya pulled down her sweatpants and kicked them off.

Pam gasped in shock at what was between her legs. She had of course expected a pussy much like her own, maybe hairier or with thicker lips. But what hung there was the opposite.

"Wait, what?" Pam muttered, not sure what to think.

Tanya laughed.

Pam was confused, but her mouth watered as the long, thick cock twitched, as if responding to her gaze. Her eyes traveled down the veined shaft, to the balls hanging underneath.

"Surprised?" Tanya asked teasingly.

"Yes," Pam said. The cock swelled, growing larger.

"I told you this would be a story to tell."

"You weren't lying."

Pam stared, her mind slowly processing it. Her body was far ahead, already responding to the cock in front of it, thighs unconsciously rubbing together, lips parting for her tongue to play across them. She watched as Tanya took her shaft in her hand, stroking it slowly, her closed fist taking ages to get up to the bulbous head.

"It's so big," Pam marveled as it reacted to the touch, growing even more.

"Ten inches," Tanya told her. "Not that it matters."

Pam glanced up at her. "I had no idea."

"It's not like you should've. I don't scream 'shemale'."

Pam nodded.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to suck my cock?"

The question broke through Pam's haze of aroused confusion. Part of her, a small part of her, thought she should not, that she should end this now. The rest of her wanted to keep going.

I've come this far.

She leaned forward to lick at the head. It twitched and she drew back, watching it grow more. Her hand replaced Tanya's, the contrast between her own pale hand and the dark cock flesh adding to the taboo. It was so thick it dwarfed her dainty hand, a solid heat throbbing into her palm. She stroked it slowly, taking the head in her mouth again. Tanya groaned, feeling her warm mouth close around her, groaning again as Pam gently sucked. A tangy flavor dripped onto her taste buds, and she drew back again, watching as a strand of pre-cum hung from the head. Her other hand came up to collect it, rubbing it back over the shaft.

Her mouth pushed further, Pam still sucking lazily. Tanya groaned, her hands tangling in Pam's long brown hair, mimicking Pam's actions from when their roles were reversed. But when Pam tried to draw back again, Tanya was having none of it, forcing her to stay where she was. Pam groaned at the assertiveness, feeling her lips forced to open wider, her lower lips getting steadily wetter as she tasted more and more of Tanya's length.

Tanya cursed as she fed Pam more cock. It was so thick, so heavy, so hot, filling Pam's vision. She groaned, sliding a hand down into her thong.

"You like my cock, don't you?"

Pam nodded, trying again to come off it to tell Tanya how much she loved it. But Tanya had a firm hold on her, and besides, that casual assertiveness was turning Pam on to no end.

"Yeah, suck my cock, suck it good," Tanya muttered. Another inch forced its way into Pam's mouth, and she could feel the head tickling the back of her throat. Another inch had Pam fighting to not gag. She won the battle, and gurgled eagerly as yet another inch slipped inside. Pam looked up, right into Tanya's fierce gaze; more juice dripped steadily out of her slit at the sight. The other woman watched Pam as inch after inch after inch occupied her mouth.

Pam was eager to please, and Tanya was insistent, so in no time at all, Tanya's fat cock was buried down Pam's throat. Her eyes watered, throat constricting around the foreign meat; her pussy was clenching, spilling more cream, her thong drenched. The tableau of Tanya's abs filled her view, the smell of her musk filling her nose as it pressed against Tanya's belly.

And then Tanya pulled out. Her cock looked gigantic, gleaming with Pam's saliva.

I had this down my throat, Pam marveled, as she licked happily at the shaft. Tanya chuckled.

"You're a bit of a slut, aren't you?"

A delicious thrill ran through Pam at her words. She locked eyes with Tanya again.

"I can be more of a slut for you."

Tanya laughed, stroking Pam's hair.

"I can-"

Pam was cut off by Tanya shoving her cock back inside, sending more than half of her length into that warm mouth. Her lips were forced to stretch again, and she groaned at the impertinent assault.

"Enough talk," Tanya ordered, her face hardening, "suck my cock."

Pam moaned, excited by the rough talk. Her hand slid along her folds, teasing her slit. She sucked eagerly, more cock filling her mouth as Tanya leisurely pumped her hips. A few streams of saliva leaked from Pam's lips, sticking to her cheek, trickling down to her chin. Tanya pumped again, giving Pam more thick shaft to suck and taste.

"You look so hot with my cock down your throat," Tanya commented. Pam giggled around the mouthful of meat. Her hand was so slick, coated liberally in her juices.

Another push and Pam's throat was clogged with cock. The saliva streamed more, as her lips were made to stay open for Tanya's usage. Tanya grunted harshly as she thrust another time, this time more forcefully. Pam's nose bumped into her abs again, the entire length of Tanya's cock sheathed in her gullet.

Pam whimpered, feeling that thick heat pulse in her throat. Tanya's heavy balls sat on her chin, her own saliva sticking to the crinkled skin.

"You like my cock, baby?" asked Tanya, stroking Pam's bulging cheek. Pam nodded eagerly, moaning excitedly on her fat prick.

"Ooooh," Tanya cooed, shivering at the feeling of that moan vibrating onto her shaft. "Do that again, slut."

Pam did not have to fake it. Being called 'slut' made her moan instinctively, loving the sound of the word, taking that label upon herself for Tanya.

Tanya pulled back, Pam's eyes locking on the dark brown flesh appearing before her eyes. She only had a few seconds to appreciate it before it shoved back into her mouth. Tanya grunted, grinding herself into Pam's face. Pam whined, her other hand moving to clutch at Tanya's thick thigh. She felt the muscle rippling as Tanya pulled back, only to thrust again. Tanya began to thrust, her hips moving back and forth, her thick length relentlessly fucking Pam's throat.

In seconds, Tanya had a demanding pace set up. Pam could not keep up, gurgling meekly as Tanya roughly fucked her face. Those heavy balls slapped at her chin, the saliva there sticking to them as they hit. When they pulled back with the cock, sticky strands of said saliva connected them to Pam's chin. Tanya grunted, snapping her hips back and forth.

Pam came, her pussy gushing out onto her hand, body quivering. She squealed powerlessly into the onslaught. It was so amazing, being fucked like this, being used like this. Pam felt like a slut; she loved the feeling.

Tanya pulled out, leaving Pam a gasping mess. She gave her no time to recover, lifting her massive shaft up and dropping her balls onto Pam's face with a wet thump. Pam groaned, moving her mouth, trying to taste them, to suck them into her mouth, but Tanya chuckled as she dragged them around on her face, evading her lustful lips. They slathered all over, from chin to cheeks to forehead. Pam whimpered pathetically, wanting them in her mouth, but also loving the feeling, the naughty lewdness of those heavy sacks on her face.

"Let me suck your balls," she finally begged. Tanya laughed.

"Slut," she teased, finally dipping her balls into Pam's open mouth. She sucked frantically, worshipping them. A sea of cum was pent-up there; Pam imagined it, floating around, inches from her. At the thought of it, a desire crystallized inside her.

I want her cum.

"I want your cum," she moaned, taking her mouth off Tanya.

Tanya raised an eyebrow. "I don't remember telling you to stop sucking my balls."

Pam obeyed immediately, trembling at the words, locking her mouth around the two sacks again. She looked up at Tanya, who smiled down at her, running her hand through Pam's hair. The sound was so loud, so lewd, the wet smack of her lips and tongue slobbering all over Tanya's balls; it echoed in Pam's ears, driving home how much of a slut she was acting like right now. Her hand began to move again, rubbing slowly along her folds.

"That feels so good," Tanya breathed. Pam beamed, sucking harder, bathing those balls in her spit. She watched as Tanya moved her hand, and began to lazily jerk off, her hand slowly moving up and down the gargantuan shaft. Pam moaned onto Tanya's balls, drool running all over, dripping down onto Pam's corset, sticking to the material.

Those cum-laden sacks felt so good in her mouth. They tasted so musky, so tangy, the smell clogging her nostrils, making her eyes water. Pam kept masturbating, doting on Tanya's balls, plopping them out of her mouth so she could run her tongue along them, collecting the saliva she had bathed them with. Her eyes drifted up Tanya's abs, pausing at her large breasts for a few moments, before heading up to Tanya's face to lock eyes with her. Tanya's mouth quirked up in a small smile as she watched the older woman readily service her balls.

Tanya's hand began to move a bit faster. It would slide halfway down the shaft, and go back up to rub at the head. The motion sped up, Pam beginning to suck on her balls again, hoping that this meant that Tanya was ready to finish. In seconds, her hand was a blur, and so were Pam's fingers at her cunt.

"You want my cum, baby?" Tanya asked. Pam nodded with a mouthful of ballsack.

"Okay, slut, it's coming down the pipe!"

Tanya yanked her balls out of Pam's mouth and replaced them with just the head of her cock. She stroked harder, her hand bumping into Pam's lips. Pam was momentarily confused, but was still letting Tanya dictate the pace. She happily sucked on the head, her body getting ready for another orgasm.

The first blast was a surprise as Tanya gave her no warning. She just grunted, and Pam felt a hot liquid splash across her tongue. By the time she had realized what had happened, Tanya was dumping the rest of her load on Pam's tongue. She felt the heady flavor sizzle into her taste buds, and then came, her juices leaking out onto her fingers.

"Don't swallow it yet," Tanya hissed. That had been Pam's instinct, but she held off for Tanya. She simply knelt there, more spurts of semen hitting her tongue. There was so much of it; some trickled out past her lips, sticking to her cheek.

Tanya waited a few moments after she was done, stroking her cock a few more times, to get all of her load out. The head popped back out of Pam's mouth.

"Show me my load," Tanya ordered. Pam obeyed, tilting her head back and opening her mouth to reveal the pool of thick cum sitting on her tongue. A few globs overflowed, dripping down her chin, but the rest stayed where it was, Pam obediently displaying it.

Tanya reached down and swiped a finger through the sea. She brought it to her lips and made a show of sucking her finger clean.

"Now you can swallow, slut," Tanya said. Pam did so immediately, the hot load washing down her throat to slosh in her belly. She felt warmed up by it, by the gift Tanya had so graciously given her.

Pam only had a few seconds to savor it, before a strong yank on her hair pulled her painfully to her knees. She moaned, the pain mixed with a pleasure, a deep tingling from the way Tanya so roughly handled her.

Tanya's mouth closed over hers, her tongue slipping in to dominate Pam's mouth. Her hand dipped between them to pat Pam's mound, making her moan into the kiss. Pam could not help but grind hopefully into Tanya's palm.

The kiss broke and once again Pam was staring into Tanya's lustful gaze.

"Get on the bed," she ordered. Pam quickly moved, crawling onto it, doing her best to show off her ass and legs to Tanya as she did so. She turned onto her back, spreading her legs, moving her hand again down to her wet sex.

Tanya purred, watching this display of wantonness. Her hand came up to stroke along Pam's shoulder, and it dipped down slightly to tug at the edge of her corset.

"Sorry, baby," she said, turning Pam onto her stomach, her fingers beginning to undo the laces, "but I've got to see your body."

Pam pouted, feeling sexy in the lingerie, but kept still as Tanya began to remove the corset. She pulled it out from underneath her, and then moved Pam onto her back. Her hands moved to the garter belt.

"It makes me feel sexy," Pam explained, squirming.

"Babe, you're sexy, end of story," Tanya replied, making Pam blush. The garter belt joined the corset, tossed to the floor, and she was in the thong and her stockings. Luckily, Tanya kept the stockings on, but yanked off the thong, Pam's glistening slit on display.

Tanya licked her lips in hunger as she stared at the older woman.

"Damn baby, you're gorgeous," she breathed, leaning down to kiss at Pam's neck. Pam groaned, her heart pounding as she felt Tanya's bare flesh brush against hers. The compliment only made her hotter, knowing what Tanya thought of her. Tanya's mouth traveled south, and Pam held her breath as it reached her breasts.

Tanya's tongue flicked out, and she dragged it along a breast, just above the nipple. Pam groaned, arching her back, offering more of herself to Tanya, who eagerly took advantage, sucking that soft flesh into her mouth, lightly scraping her teeth against it. The feeling made Pam whine, made her writhe, that hot mouth tasting her breast. She felt Tanya press against her. That hard cock rested against her thigh, staining it with pre-cum.

Shivers ran through Pam, as Tanya sucked and kissed her breast, purposefully avoiding the nipple. Pam groaned in frustration; her nipples were very sensitive, and she wanted so badly to feel that hot mouth there. But she knew by now that Tanya was the one in charge. Another shiver ran through her at that thought, the thought that she was freely submitting to this woman.

Luckily, she did not have to wait long. Tanya's mouth moved, and closed around Pam's nipple, sucking fiercely. Pam cried out, shocks of pleasure bursting through her, the tender nipple bathed in warmth and wetness.

"Oooh, are your nipples sensitive?" Tanya asked. Pam nodded, gasping, and cried out again when Tanya quickly took the other in her mouth. Her hand moved to occupy the one she had just sucked on, and she began to drive Pam insane with pleasure. One nipple was being sucked, licked, and occasionally grazed by teeth, that light scrape making Pam squeal. The other was incessantly stroked, Tanya's hand stroking and rubbing. The combination was so powerful, making Pam's cunt flood with her juices. Tanya switched back and forth between her breasts, but always made sure that one had her mouth on it and the other her hand at it.

By the time Tanya decided to move on, Pam was teetering on the edge of another orgasm. Tanya took up position between Pam's thighs, and stroked along Pam's drenched mound. Her hand slid up, lingering to press down at Pam's clit; that last sensation pushed Pam over the edge, and she came. Tanya chuckled, watching Pam jerk her hips up, gripping handfuls of the bedsheets as orgasmic cream cascaded from her pussy. A single strained cry burst from her throat as she crested the peak.

Before she could recover, she felt something hard nudge against her slit. Her eyes flickered down to see Tanya's massive cock preparing to push inside her. She groaned, feeling the thick head rub all over her, collecting her errant juices.

"Take me," she begged. Tanya ignored her, working to lube up the head of her cock with some of the spilled cum from Pam's cunt.

"Please," she begged, squirming with need. "I need your cock."

She opened her mouth again, to shamelessly beg, but Tanya's cock pushed in between her lips. Pam's mouth dropped open, her words forgotten and replaced by halting moans as Tanya's shaft slowly but surely began to fill her. Her pussy was stretched quickly, that thickness forcing its way inside, but she was so wet, so slick, that there was little issue in her taking Tanya. Pam's mind went blank; all that mattered was thick, hot, throbbing cock.

Tanya groaned. "Fuck, you're so wet," she said. "You feel so good on my cock, baby, so fucking good."

"Please," Pam whimpered, "give me more."

"Calm down, slut."

Pam moaned, jerking, desperate for that cock to fill her. She did not even know if she could take it, but she so badly wanted to.

"Please, Tanya, I need- oh God yes!" she screamed, original plea cut off as Tanya pushed forward, more of her length slipping into Pam. Her cunt clutched at it, loving that naked flesh rubbing against it. Briefly it flashed into her head that maybe Tanya should be wearing a condom, but they were too far gone, and besides, Pam wanted to feel her cock, with nothing between them.

"Tanya, please, I need more, please!"

Tanya was gracious, thrusting further. Pam cried out with joy. Her pussy flowered open further, more thick meat packing her channel full.

"You've taken about six inches," Tanya told her.

Pam grunted. "Give me more," she begged desperately.

Tanya again granted her wish. Pam squealed, feeling that heat moving so deep inside her. Her juices dribbled from her stretched lips, streaking along her soft flesh, slicking her taint.

Another thrust, and Pam wept in sweet agony as her cunt was put to the test, made to take more than it had ever before. That thick cock was reaching so deep inside her, but when she peeked down between her legs, she could still see some of Tanya's length outside of her cunt.

"More," she moaned. Tanya grunted, her eyes closed, teeth gritted, enjoying the slick tightness around her shaft.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good," she gasped. "So fucking good."

"Please..."

"You want more, baby?"

"I want all of you. Please..."

Tanya chuckled. "Sure thing, baby, sure thing, I'll give you what you want."

Pam moaned in thanks, but was caught off-guard by a hard thrust. The rest of Tanya's cock slid inside her, Pam's cunt now packed full. The deepest parts of her channel were made to stretch wide, that thickness lodged entirely inside her. Tanya's balls bumped against Pam's taint, and Pam came, her juices flooding out. She sobbed, clutching to Tanya, closing her legs around Tanya's waist, her cunt dominated by cock.

"Fuck," Tanya gasped. Her hot breath was on Pam's neck as she trembled, overcome by the feeling of Pam's needy cunt cumming around her.

They stayed still for a moment, Pam breathing heavily as her orgasm receded. Tanya's mouth found hers, and they kissed, Pam groaning as she squirmed, every movement rubbing her pussy against Tanya's veined shaft.

Pam was reveling in the feeling of Tanya's tongue conquering her mouth the way her cock dominated her cunt. So she was again caught off-guard when Tanya pulled half of her length back and slammed it inside again. Pam's scream was muffled by Tanya's mouth, and so were the following ones as Tanya began to fuck her. She pumped her hips, cock moving like a piston inside Pam's soaked channel. Pam's body began to tense, her cunt clutching and squeezing as it took that fat prick deep, the thickness hitting previously unknown spots.

When Tanya's mouth slid down to Pam's neck, her moans of pleasure were audible, spilling out of her in droves. Tanya was fucking her, thrusting eagerly, laying into Pam's stretched cunt with glee. Each impact rocked Pam, made her grunt, made her breasts bounce and her eyes roll back in her head. It felt so good, so wonderful.