Pam's Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, slut," Tanya snarled. Pam bit her lip, her hands moving back to obey Tanya. She spread her own cheeks, making herself vulnerable for Tanya. Her mind buzzed with fear and panic; she did not want anything involved with her ass, but Tanya did. Pam had descended into rampant submissive sluttiness and now she had to pay for it. Her body betrayed her, burning with lust at the thought of submitting even further. Her mind was warning her, however, of the dangers and dirtiness of anal sex. It warred within Pam, the result being her hands spreading herself for Tanya while she softly pleaded with her to stop.

Tanya, however, had her tongue already pressed at Pam's puckered asshole. Those pleading whines went ignored as she managed to poke inside Pam, making her murmur in fear.

"Noooo," Pam pleaded, but Tanya swirled her tongue around. Pam could not help but shudder at the sensation. It was similar to having a tongue in her pussy, but at the same time so different.

Tanya pushed further, but pulled back. The sudden retreat made Pam hopeful, but instead Tanya began sliding her tongue up and down on Pam's crinkled bud, slathering her asshole in saliva. Pam groaned at the realization that Tanya was beginning to lubricate her, to make her asshole wet to take something more than her tongue. That realization made her cunt wetter, but made her keep begging Tanya to not go any further.

"Relax, slut," Tanya said, squeezing intently at her hips.

Pam whined, keeping her head down on the pillow.

That tongue returned to Pam's asshole, and again pushed inside, Pam's sphincter tensing around it, unused to an invader. She tried to breathe normally, tried to relax as Tanya had ordered, but it was difficult. She had never tried anal sex, or anything involving her ass, since it just seemed too dirty for her. Obviously Tanya had no such qualms.

Her tongue continued to explore the entry to Pam's ass, sneaking inside again. She kept still, wanting to pull away but still letting Tanya do what she wanted.

Yet again, that tongue slipped back out.

"Your ass is tight," Tanya commented. Pam kept silent, trying to relax, trying to breathe normally.

The bed shifted, and Pam saw Tanya walk over to the nightstand, where her purse was. Pam's eyes fixed on Tanya's thick cock, her mouth watering at the sight. After a few seconds of digging through her purse, Tanya produced a small, clear bottle. Pam mewled in despair as she realized it was lube.

"Please, no," she begged, but Tanya ignored her, climbing back on to the bed.

"Keep your cheeks spread," was all she said.

After a few more seconds, something wet touched her asshole. It began to slather along the crinkled bud, and Pam whined as Tanya applied the lube, making sure the hole itself and the space around it was treated. The lube was cold, making Pam shiver, and Tanya teased her asshole with the tip of a finger. The finger slipped inside, helped by the lube. Her belly tightened, and not in a good way, Pam fearful of what this would lead to. But she still could not deny her arousal at her own submissiveness.

The finger pushed deeper, opening up Pam's asshole. Tanya chuckled, twisting her finger, the nail scraping ever so gently against Pam's insides, making her grit her teeth, barely biting back a frantic whimper. The lube certainly helped, but Pam could not help but be apprehensive. It still felt strange and unfamiliar.

"Just relax," Tanya soothed, using her other hand to stroke at Pam's back. The touch relaxed her somewhat, but the insistent pressure in her ass was countering it.

The hand at her back moved as the finger kept twisting slowly, trapped by Pam's tight asshole. In a few seconds, Pam felt a slight stroke at her pussy, moaning as Tanya began to slide her fingers along Pam's slit, trying to distract her from the uncomfortableness at her ass.

It worked, especially when the finger inside her stayed still, letting Pam get used to it. Tanya applied more lube, making sure there was plenty there. The other hand darted all around on Pam's folds, darting to tease at her clit, sneaking inside just barely, just enough to make Pam's lower lips open. The pleasure mounted, Pam beginning to relax.

And then Tanya added a second finger, pushing it through to join the first. Pam squealed, panicking again, but the fingers at her slit pushed through there, making her moan, suddenly torn between panic and pleasure. The twin feelings made her shiver, unsure of what to do.

Do whatever Tanya wants you to do, came the answer. The panic still persisted, but Pam was suddenly reminded that Tanya would not hurt her.

"Just relax," Tanya soothed, "and it'll be easier."

Pam whined, the two sets of fingers moving now. Tortured gasps spilled from her mouth at the sensation, both holes in use. Her wet pussy was easily accepting those fingers; her ass, on the other hand, was still tight, the two fingers not able to move much even with the lube. Nevertheless, Tanya kept twisting them, trying to gently push.

The next few minutes were a mix of fear, panic, lust and pleasure. The fear and panic was because of those two fingers, and the lust and pleasure was owed to the movement of the fingers in her cunt. Tanya was loosening Pam up, Pam knew, trying to ready Pam's ass for what would come soon. She keened, a thrill shooting through her at the thought of that thick shaft inside her ass.

One of the fingers in her cunt slipped out, and as the others kept stroking at her inner walls, it teased at Pam's clit. She groaned, jerking her hips, accidentally pushing herself back on both sets of fingers. The two in her ass slipped a bit deeper. The finger kept teasing at her clit, that torture bringing her mind off the uncomfortable feeling elsewhere. Tanya wanted to make Pam feel good, wanted her to relax while she prepared her ass.

Pam came, Tanya's finger tapping at her clit, the other fingers moving in her soaked cunt. As the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her, she felt Tanya's fingers push deeper in her ass, up to the last knuckle. To her surprise, it struck a nerve, making her orgasm wash over her a bit longer. They settled where they were, Tanya letting her rest again. The intent pressure and presence in her ass was strange, but something about it was better now, her ass opened up a bit more. She gasped softly, wondering if she was actually adjusting now.

The fingers withdrew, her sphincter closing quickly. She waited, wondering what was to come.

"Remember," Tanya purred from behind her, "just relax. I'll take it easy on you."

With that, something bigger than a finger pressed at her asshole. Pam still could not see behind her, so she had to completely trust Tanya. The blunt head of Tanya's cock pushed at the entrance, the tight sphincter resisting. Pam felt that slight pressure, gritting her teeth at it; the cock pulled back, and more lube was applied to her hole.

The pressure returned, and this time her asshole gave way after a few long seconds. Tanya exhaled, Pam whining as the head of her cock pushed inside, stretching her asshole more than the fingers had. Pain cropped up, and she bit her lip, trembling.

"You okay?" Tanya asked, reaching up to stroke at her back. As usual, the physical contact made Pam relax a little bit.

"I'm scared," Pam admitted. "I don't think I can take you there."

"Don't worry," she soothed, "you will, and you'll love it."

The dull ache at her asshole increased as the cock pushed further. Its blunt head slipped inside, Pam wincing as she was spread open around it. Tanya shifted behind her. A second later, Pam felt more lube drip down her crack.

Another push, and a bit more slipped inside. That ache still persisted but Pam was resigned to it. She had felt much worse in her lifetime.

This is nothing compared to giving birth.

Tanya had one hand gripping her hip, the other still trying to calm Pam down, running fingers along her back and shoulders. The grip on her hip tightened as she attempted another push, a bit more slipping in behind the head. Pam's asshole was again forced to stretch. The feeling there was such an alien sensation.

"Fuck, you're tight," Tanya moaned.

Pam whimpered. Those fingers at her back slipped down, and again Tanya began to distract Pam from what was going on in her ass. Her fingers tickled and teased along Pam's folds, adding more pleasure to the experience.

The cock pushed, more rigid meat entering her. The ache increased as her asshole was forced to open even further. But Tanya seemed to sense this, so her fingers slipped inside Pam's slit, now so used to Tanya's touch. They curled inside Pam, sliding against her inner walls, that sweet teasing in her cunt actually a great companion to the strange friction in her ass.

Tanya pushed again, grunting harshly with the feel of Pam's heated depths around her.

"Fuck, you're so tight," she gasped. "I'm glad I'm the first in, but damn, girl!"

Another push, and Pam's ass yielded more space. She keened, feeling the thick shaft begin to fill her anal channel. Tanya pushed again, gaining another inch or so; more trickles of lube dripped onto Pam's asshole, slicking the rest of the shaft as well. With the added lubrication, Tanya budged deeper, Pam groaning as she felt her cock slip deeper into her belly. It felt like nothing else Pam had ever experienced. The thick heat packed her insides, stretching her in strange places. Her mind tried to wrap around the sensation, to understand it, but when Tanya pressed forward again, that heavy thickness squeezing ever deeper into her bowels, her thoughts dissipated.

Throughout this exploration of Pam's insides, Tanya's fingers still curled and teased inside Pam's cunt, making her drip more and more juices. It distracted her from Tanya's efforts at her ass and at the same time added to that sensory experience. The two holes were of course right next to each other, so the feelings radiating from that area were on top of each other, buzzing out to arc through the rest of her body.

Tanya was very deft and steady with her claiming of Pam's ass. Her cock went slowly, edging bit by bit, stretching Pam's sphincter with its thick heft. Those naughty fingers in her pussy were very quickly driving up her arousal, each additional push into her ass only enhancing it, keeping Pam off balance, keeping her guessing about where the pleasure, where the next sensation, would come from. Behind her were the sounds of Tanya's pleasure, her grunts and rasps, the extreme pressure of Pam's tight anal channel very pleasurable for her. Despite the uncomfortableness and uncertainty in Pam's body and mind, respectively, she felt better knowing that she was making Tanya feel good.

"Fuck," Tanya exhaled, her fat prick sinking just a tick deeper into Pam.

Pam whimpered in response. Her cunt was dripping, clutching with need at Tanya's fingers. When one of those fingers again went to Pam's clit, she could feel an orgasm sneak closer and closer. And when that finger again started to tap at Pam's clit, Pam felt the orgasm hovering over her, seconds from hitting.

And then she came, her cunt leaking out more juices onto Tanya's hand. Just like last time, Tanya used the opportunity to go deeper into Pam's ass. Pam cried out, voice breaking, as Tanya's cock forced its way further, more of that solidness packing her bowels full of meat. It made her orgasm spike higher, the feel of that veined shaft moving against her walls.

Tanya paused, letting her recover, her hand still gently stroking Pam's slit.

"You can take your hands off your ass," she told Pam.

Pam did so, her hands moving to take hold of the bedsheets, needing that extra tactile sensation to anchor herself.

"How's it feel?" Tanya asked.

"Weird," Pam complained. "Never had anything in there."

"I know, babe," Tanya purred, leaning down to kiss at Pam's shoulder. "Trust me, you'll love it."

Pam began to answer, but the breath was stolen from her when Tanya pushed harder, slipping more into her ass. She groaned softly, and another push made her squeal, the head of Tanya's cock meeting some area of resistance, an area of her ass more stubborn than others.

Another splatter of lube trickled onto Pam's sphincter. Tanya growled, preparing for another push. Pam waited, holding her breath, expecting to feel that dull ache increase as she was made to take more cock. As she waited, she realized that the ache had actually decreased. Her asshole was now apparently adjusting to Tanya, just as her cunt had. Pam moaned at the thought of her ass being accustomed to cock.

Tanya pushed again, sliding even deeper. It was indescribable, all of that thick flesh buried snugly in Pam's insides. Every time it dragged forward, it seemed to slide against more and more of her anal channel, sending sparks of unfamiliar pleasure through Pam.

Another growl sounded from behind her, Pam shivering at the animalistic sound. Tanya's fingers tightened again on her hip, almost painfully so, and she thrust, burying more of her shaft inside Pam. Pam groaned, head buzzing, breathing heavily.

"Just a bit more," Tanya soothed. Pam nodded, gasping, cheek still resting on the pillow.

Tanya pushed, this time putting more force behind it, and more slipped inside, more than Pam had been able to manage in one push. Some stubborn barrier deep inside Pam's ass gave way. Tanya's cock slid deep, so deep, filling up Pam's belly to the brim. She squeaked with the feeling, with the sensation of that flesh packing her guts. Tanya's hips hit Pam's, and Pam moaned with the realization that after all that, Tanya had taken her ass. She had made her cock fit from head to root. Pam's cunt quivered, seeping more juices onto Tanya's fingers, still gently caressing.

"How does it feel?" Tanya purred, kissing at Pam's back.

Pam could not talk, could not think straight, due to the massive slab of meat lodged in her stomach. It felt so strange, but her body was on fire, her cunt so wet, her asshole forced to widen around an expanse of cock. Her belly felt so full, her core tight around the fat prick deep in her guts. Her mouth opened and closed, opened and closed, the only things escaping soft mewls.

Tanya chuckled. She spent the next few minutes staying still as she enjoyed Pam's tight heat around her cock. Her stillness allowed Pam to adjust, to get used to that cock so deep inside her. Even when she was used to it, however, even when she accepted the truth, that Tanya had conquered her ass, it still was so unfamiliar, so strange. Her mind still struggled to wrap around that fact, even though her body was compelled to accept it.

"Relax, slut," Tanya soothed, Pam cooing softly at that word again, at the idea that she was in this moment, on this night, just a slut for Tanya's use.

The cock pulled back and then pushed in again. Pam groaned at the sensation of that thickness dragging along her insides. The cock moved again, pulling back on her walls, her breath catching in her throat. Tanya paused, sighing in pleasure, and then pushed, hilting inside Pam again. It continued that way for the next few minutes, Tanya moving slowly, her cock slipping back, pushing forward. With every in-stroke, that hard, veiny length rubbed insistently against Pam's insides, until it was buried entirely in that tight heat.

"How does it feel?" Tanya asked again.

"You're so deep," Pam groaned.

"You took it all," Tanya commended. "I'm so proud of you, girl."

Pam giggled, feeling a bit more relaxed. It helped that Tanya was going slowly; the lubrication was also helping things, helping Tanya move more smoothly despite Pam's ass still being tight. Every so often, Tanya would squirt another dollop onto her shaft, or onto Pam's asshole.

"Reach back for me," Tanya said at one point, while sheathed to the hilt inside Pam. "See how your asshole is stretched."

Pam did so, and gasped as she felt how much her asshole had been made to gape, to stretch, to split apart for Tanya's meat. Her finger traced along the edge, feeling Tanya's warm flesh against her as well.

"Oh God," she breathed, the fire in her belly blazing hotter, just from feeling her asshole, feeling the physical signs of her submission. Her finger continued to slide along her distended asshole, brushing against Tanya's balls, snug against her cunt. Pam whimpered softly, gently stroking those balls, before moving on to continue the round-trip. Her finger finished the journey, and she licked her lips, the cataloguing of her abused flesh such an illicit act, provoking a series of trembling moans to spill from her mouth.

Tanya chuckled. Her hand now moved away from Pam's cunt, leaving it abandoned for the first time in what felt like a while. Pam briefly worried, now that Tanya would focus entirely on her ass. But the incredible feeling that erupted in her belly when Tanya moved again, with more intent, made her realize that this was actually feeling good.

She moaned as Tanya moved again, feeling her fat prick so deep inside her.

"Feels good now, doesn't it?" Tanya breathed in her ear.

She nodded, sighing as she felt Tanya kiss tenderly at her neck.

Tanya was being very slow, very precise, with her movements, her cock so subtly dragging along Pam's anal channel. She was grateful to Tanya, for not just fucking her hard from the get-go, but rather preparing Pam's ass, helping it get used to her cock.

So when Tanya's cock moved faster, sliding back quicker, pushing in more forcefully, Pam was ready and able to take it. She moaned, surprised at her own eagerness. Not so long ago, she had been begging Tanya to stay away from her ass, but now she was close to begging Tanya to fuck her harder, just so she could feel what that was like.

She pushed her ass back against Tanya, moving for the first time in a while. Tanya chuckled.

"Want me to fuck you?" she asked.

"Yes," Pam moaned. "Please."

Tanya chuckled again. Her cock started moving quicker, sliding along Pam's insides, still a bit of sweet friction there. She grunted as she exerted herself, now truly fucking Pam's ass.

The room soon filled with a cacophony of sounds. Pam was moaning, groaning, whimpering as her ass was fucked, Tanya's hips slapping against her ass, heavy balls whapping into her soaked slit. Tanya grunted and growled as she took Pam's ass, making it just another hole for her use, the bed shifting and creaking slightly with her efforts. Her hand snuck up to Pam's hair, wrapping it around her fist, Pam too caught up in taking her first anal assault to notice.

It was too much for Pam, that hard cock sawing in and out of her. Her pussy was on the edge of spilling more cream despite nobody touching it. She gasped, trying to push back onto Tanya's thrusts. The pleasure mounted, every inch of her burning up. When Tanya yanked her back, using her hair as reins, now riding Pam, pumping hard into her broken-in asshole, Pam came, squealing at the thrills shooting through her, at the carnal delight of the moment.

Tanya laughed. "I didn't even touch your pussy, slut."

Pam whimpered. "It feels so good," she moaned.

Tanya laughed again, and Pam yelped when her palm came down onto Pam's ass.

Her ass was taking a pounding, Tanya steadily increasing her pace, until she was being rough, her cock taking full possession of Pam's guts, her hands all over Pam's sweat-slicked body. They stroked along her cunt, ran up her belly, teased cruelly at her nipples. One hand kept a firm grip on Pam's hair, forcing her to keep her head up, Pam moaning as Tanya used her. Another orgasm followed soon after, Tanya slowing down a bit to help her recover. She did not stop entirely, however, still fucking into Pam's ass.

The traveling hand stopped back at her cunt, and a few fingers slipped inside. Pam whined, feeling her cunt being caressed again, her lips eagerly clutching at the digits. Tanya began to move just as quickly there as she was at Pam's ass, in seconds roughly fingering Pam. The squelching sound that reached Pam's ears made her groan, the sound of her cunt eagerly accepting its temporary master.