Pam's Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

The next morning, Pam woke up in the same position, nestled against Tanya. The other woman was still snoozing. At some point, one of them had yanked the blanket over both of them.

A sticky wetness drew her attention from down between her legs. She slipped a hand down and felt a thick glaze of semen slicking her loins. Her slit, taint and asshole were coated in cum, lazy streams trickling from her ass, Tanya's two loads finally leaking out. Pam slipped off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

The view in the mirror was such an erotic one: a slender woman, hair matted down with sweat, body streaked here and there with cum. Pam noticed a bruise, a small black and blue spot on her right hip; she shivered at the sight, at the physical reminder of last night. Memories flitted through her mind, of her lustful acts, her willful submission. Pam could not help but lick her lips, running her fingers through the mess caking her loins. Rogues splatters of spunk dripped from her, landing on the floor.

Pam managed to drag herself away from her reflection, to sit on the toilet, where over the next few minutes she did her best to clean herself up a bit. Many paper towels were sacrificed in the effort, but the amount of cum still dripping out of her made it somewhat fruitless. Pam finally gave up.

While she had been in the bathroom, Tanya had shifted in her sleep, the blanket sliding off to reveal her cock, half-erect but still making Pam lick her lips. She quickly climbed back onto the bed and closed her fingers around the shaft. The cock twitched, reacting to her touch, growing quickly to its full length, and Pam smiled as she began to stroke it, leisurely jerking Tanya off as she still slept.

Her cock quickly started to leak pre-cum, slicking Pam's fingers. A low moan filled the room as Tanya awoke, hazel eyes opening, immediately locking onto Pam. Tanya chuckled, reaching up to pull Pam towards her, kissing her. Her tongue slid inside Pam's mouth, tasting her again, Pam eagerly jerking her off.

Tanya let Pam stroke her cock for a few more moments, and then she pounced, pulling Pam down and pushing her onto her back. Tanya's cock found her slit in seconds, and she thrust inside, both women groaning at the feeling. That fat prick yet again possessed her cunt, its thickness cramming her channel full. She threw her legs around Tanya's waist, trying to force her deeper. A second thrust sent the rest of Tanya inside of Pam, her balls twitching against Pam's taint.

She started up a rhythm, steadily fucking Pam. Her mouth traveled down to Pam's breasts, where she sucked, making Pam squirm buck, her tender nipples again at Tanya's mercy. Pam felt as if they were picking off right where they had left off, Tanya using her, Pam taking whatever Tanya gave her.

"Fuck yes," Tanya growled, screwing harder into Pam, so lustful early in the morning. Pam's cunt was wet, drenched in fluids, reacting to Tanya.

"If you didn't have a husband, I'd take you home with me," Tanya gasped. Pam moaned, bucking her hips, meeting Tanya's forceful thrusts. The wet slaps of their colliding flesh rang out in the room.

Tanya grunted and groaned, Pam's cunt easily taking her entire length. Her slit clutched frantically at the shaft as it screwed back and forth in her soaked channel. Her cunt had been broken in by Tanya last night, and it still was. Pam imagined it would be sore for a bit, but if that was the price to pay, she would do it every time. It just felt so good to be a slut for Tanya. Not just to take her cock, but to obey her, to be submissive to her desires and whims. To be used in such a carnal way, her body pushed to its limits, all in the chase for pleasure.

An orgasm tore through Pam's body, her conquered pussy bathing Tanya's meat in cum. She wept, holding tightly to Tanya, the pleasure overwhelming her. It was easier now for Tanya to make her cum; she had subjugated Pam, had turned her into a slut brought easily to heel. Last night, Tanya had had to put in some effort, but now Pam's body recognized Tanya and reacted accordingly.

The orgasm receded, Pam breathing heavily, trembling underneath Tanya. Her cunt was still being battered by Tanya's fat prick, so she could not recover completely. The pleasure surging through her body refused to let up. A specter of another orgasm hovered nearby.

"Fuck," Tanya grunted, gasping in Pam's ear. Pam glanced up at her, saw the primal lust in her eyes, the sweat dotting her forehead. This woman was putting every ounce of her strength into fucking Pam. Beads of sweat dripped off her large breasts, splattering down onto Pam's smaller set, making her moan. Tanya sped up, pumping furiously in Pam's cunt. Pam pulled herself up, pressing herself into Tanya, whimpering as she felt Tanya's nipples cut into her heated skin, as she felt Tanya's tensing flesh rub against her own nipples.

Pam was teetering on the edge of another orgasm. She was so close, so very close, Tanya's ruthless rutting about to tip her over.

Her orgasm was halted when Tanya pulled out swiftly in one careless motion, spraying a mist of their combined juices all over the place. Pam moaned in confusion and disappointment, but then Tanya moved up to crouch over Pam's face, hand flying to her shaft. Tanya began to jerk off, Pam gasping with delight at the tableau just above her, bucking unconsciously as she realized Tanya's intent.

A few seconds later, Tanya grunted. The first spurt of her load blasted out onto Pam's face. It splattered along her right cheek, just missing her eye. That hot impact made Pam whimper, and the second spurt, lancing across her forehead, made her cum. As Pam writhed, gasping hoarsely, Tanya continued to blow her load onto her face. A third jet splashed onto Pam's lips, Pam quickly opening her mouth to let some of it drip inside. The fourth surge lanced along the bridge of her nose, Pam's reflexes quick enough to let her close her left eye before it was coated in semen. A fifth spurt shot up her forehead, reaching into her hair. A sixth spray dappled her chin, a few creamy strands dripping off to land on her neck. A seventh gush hit her other eye, Pam again closing it before the impact. After that, Pam lost count, Tanya groaning as she squeezed out more spurts, Pam unable to see now, whimpering whenever she felt another spray of spunk squirt onto her flesh. Through it all, as Tanya unleashed her payload on Pam's face, Pam came along with her, the first orgasm leading quickly into a second. All Pam could do was lie there and moan, spasms running through her from head to toe. It felt so hot, so naughty, so good, all of that semen glazing her face.

She both heard and felt Tanya slump off her, lying back on the bed. Pam sighed, hands darting down to her pussy. Tanya chuckled as Pam masturbated. The sounds of her fingers curling and stroking in her flooded channel were obscenely wet. She licked her lips unconsciously, tasting some of the spunk there, arching her back as her fingers sped up. Her level of arousal had barely receded, so it took very little time for another orgasm to wash over her, Pam's well-used cunt clutching at her fingers.

Tanya's sultry voice cut through the orgasmic haze.

"How does my load feel on your face?"

"So good," Pam whimpered, squirming as her fingers started up again. She could not help it; the feeling of that load sliding sluggishly down her face was so decadent, the thrill of having been marked by Tanya's load so strong and intense, she just could not stop herself from stroking all over her overheated body. One hand was hard at work in her cunt, the other running over her chest, neck, belly, through her sweat-slicked skin.

Her second orgasm hit quickly, just like the first. As it receded slightly, Pam was hit with a difficult choice. Tanya's load felt so good on her face, and made her feel so good, but she also so badly wanted to taste it, to feast on it and swallow it all down.

Tanya made the choice for her, leaning over to Pam and swiping her tongue up her cheek. Pam groaned, reaching for her, running a hand over her abs, up to her breasts. One of Tanya's fingers hooked into Pam's lips, and she opened Pam's mouth, another meek groan spilling out of it. A long few seconds passed, Pam squirming in anticipation.

A thick splatter rained down on Pam's tongue, the mouthful that Tanya had collected spilling out of one open mouth and into the other. Pam mewled, swirling the semen around with her tongue, savoring the saltiness. Tanya stuck her tongue into Pam's mouth, kissing her, and the two women shared the semen, their tongues pushing it around. When Tanya pulled back, Pam swallowed, and Tanya leaned down to lick up another mouthful from Pam's face.

They shared Tanya's load, Tanya licking it up and kissing Pam with a mouthful of her own semen. Tanya found her way back on top of Pam, who locked her legs back around Tanya's hips, feeling Tanya's prick settle onto her belly. The two women kissed, cum-glazed tongues sliding together, spunk-painted lips colliding again and again. Each mouthful ended up sliding down Pam's throat, but as they spent a good few minutes sharing each amount of spunk in a passionate kiss, Tanya had plenty of time to taste her own load.

In what seemed like too short a time, Pam swallowed the last mouthful of seed. Tanya's mouth moved down to her neck. Pam sighed, stroking affectionately at Tanya's back.

"We should take a shower," Tanya said, nuzzling at Pam's shoulder. "Get cleaned up."

Once in the shower, Pam lasted only a few minutes before she gave in to desire, dropping to her knees in front of Tanya, reaching out to close her hand around that fat prick, leaning in to suck the head into her mouth, dropping her lips further down onto the shaft until her nose was pressed into Tanya's abs, drool streaming from her lips. Tanya groaned, fingers running through Pam's hair, stroking at her bulging cheeks.

Pam, yet again, had her fingers buried in her cunt, mindlessly fucking herself as she sucked at Tanya's meat. She came twice, before Tanya yanked her cock out of her mouth, pulled her to her feet, shoved her up against the shower wall and unceremoniously thrust inside Pam's cunt. The rough entry, plus the sudden feeling of all of that thick meat filling her cunt, was more than enough to make Pam cum again, trembling against the wall as Tanya began to fuck her. It was a bit awkward, Tanya slipping a bit, feet struggling for purchase, but she kept up the rhythm, screwing hard into Pam. Pam gasped and groaned, the water cascading onto the two women from the side, running down their bodies.

At one point, Tanya reached around and started to rub at Pam's clit. Pam moaned, pressing herself back into Tanya, doing her best to grind on her rapidly thrusting cock. She knew what Tanya wanted, even before that familiar tightness sprung up, before it started to swell and occupy her belly, making her whine and whimper.

It burst quicker than ever, Tanya managing to pull out just before Pam squirted. Splashes of the thick liquid went all over the floor, some going onto Tanya as well. Pam sobbed, quivering against the shower wall as her cunt went wild with spasms. Tanya stepped to the side, stroking her cock; it caught Pam's eye, and she moaned plaintively, halfway through the intense peak but still needing that thick meat.

Tanya gave her a few seconds to recover before stepping behind her and taking a hold of her hips. Her cock nudged against Pam's slit, and just as Pam opened her mouth to beg her for that hot length, it slid inside, both women groaning. Tanya started up her rhythm again, picking up right where she had left off.

The two women had wanted to clean up, but Pam had gotten sidetracked by Tanya's cock, so now that initial plan was forgotten. Pam ground her stuffed cunt back against Tanya, feeling those thrusts pound so deep inside her, hitting those spots in her core, the thickness forcing her channel wide open.

One of Tanya's hands moved from her hip, and Pam knew where it was going.

It curled into Pam's hair, and seconds later yanked back, Pam squealing, not at all surprised but loving the roughness, loving how Tanya handled her. Her neck was exposed for Tanya, who swooped in to suck at the soaked flesh. Pam mewled docilely whenever she felt teeth come into the equation, Tanya nipping teasingly, part of Pam hoping that she would leave another bruise.

Tanya growled with a mouthful of Pam's neck, and the pace picked up until she was slamming savagely into her pussy, Pam scrabbling for something to hold on to on the wet shower wall as she was used like a cheap whore. She wept as she was fucked into a delirious mess.

The teeth at her neck left. Tanya's hot breath tickled her ear.

"Here comes another load, slut," she growled, and gave one last hard thrust. She held herself deep inside Pam, who could only gasp in anticipation. Seconds later Tanya began to empty her balls into Pam's womb. The heated flow of seed rushed through her channel, her body once again turned into Tanya's personal cum dumping ground. Pam came too, the feeling of Tanya's spunk inside her, and the knowledge that using her had again given Tanya so much pleasure, combining to form a heady cocktail.

When the spurts died down, and Tanya was sated, the two began to actually clean up, helping each other soap up places they could not reach on their own. Pam found it a nice little respite, having Tanya wash her, running her hands all over Pam, and then returning the favor. The two women spent a few more minutes in the shower, standing underneath the warm water, enjoying each other's body as they kissed.

They eventually ended the shower, each taking a towel to dry off with. When they stepped out into the room, Tanya went over to her laptop, on the desk, and Pam set herself to collecting her things from last night. She could tell that this experience was coming to an end, and although she wanted to get back to her family, she also wanted this to last a bit longer.

Luckily, her wish was quickly granted.

"Hey slut," Tanya called, Pam blushing at how casually she used the word.

"Yes?" Pam asked hopefully, finding her thong and corset, stuffing it into the black bag.

"Come here and suck my balls for a bit."

Pam obeyed, moving quickly to kneel before Tanya as she stripped off her towel, taking her cock in hand. Her balls were quickly becoming a favorite indulgence of Pam's, who wasted no time in sucking them into her mouth, swirling her tongue around, humming as she tasted that familiar musk again.

The click-clack of fingers on a keyboard started up. Pam glanced up at Tanya. She was focusing on her laptop, not paying Pam any attention.

I'm just her slut, Pam thought, shivering with arousal. Just here to make her feel good, to obey her commands, to suck her balls. I'm just her slut.

Pam's fingers made their customary migration to her slit, and she touched herself through two quick orgasms as she paid lustful homage to Tanya's balls. They filled her mouth so perfectly, the heavy flavor sticking at her tongue.

It seemed so normal, Tanya checking her e-mails, doing whatever it is she usually did on the computer in the morning. And yet here Pam was, adding a naughty detail to the situation, on her knees before her, being a subservient slut, Tanya acting as if she were not even there.

Soon enough, Tanya slid back from the desk, finally glancing down at Pam. She pulled Pam to her feet, and maneuvered her onto the bed, onto her back.

Pam spread her legs, Tanya's previously spurted load now peeking out of her splayed slit, but Tanya had other plans. She spun Pam, until her head was hanging over the bed. Just as Pam realized what she was planning on doing, Tanya shoved her cock down Pam's throat, cutting off a moan. Her hips started to rise and fall, fucking deep into Pam's gullet, her thick, veiny meat sliding back and forth against Pam's tongue.

"Take that cock, slut, take it deep," Tanya growled, hips snapping quickly, balls slapping at Pam's nose, filling her vision. Pam mewled at the remark, doing just that, eagerly taking it. Her cunt was flooding without any stimulation, her body again reacting to Tanya's stern usage of it. Pam laid there, taking the thrusts, hearing the obscene whack of Tanya's balls on her face. The saliva that Pam had bathed those balls with was now being slathered onto her face by the crinkled flesh hitting her, the same smell as before clogging her nose.

God, I love this so much, Pam marveled. This was undignified and inappropriate; all of her neighbors knew her as a proper, respectable woman, but here she was, being used by Tanya as if she were a cheap whore, throat fucked by her cock as if it were a cunt. If those neighbors could see her now, they would run her out of town with torches and pitchforks.

Who are we kidding? The husbands would want to drive me out of town, except for mine of course. The wives would just get in line.

She had a brief thought, of taking Tanya back with her and introducing her to the wives in the neighborhood. A second thought followed, an image of Tanya dominating those wives, making them crave her cock, turning them into sluts begging to be used. It was so hot, so naughty, that Pam could not help but cum, moaning as her cunt flooded.

Her face was covered in drool and pre-cum and sweat, Tanya pounding with gusto into her throat. Pam came, reduced yet again to a warm hole for this gorgeous woman's prick. Tanya carried on screwing her throat, forcing her mouth to stay open in supplication. Pam's mind was clouded with lust, the throbbing flesh overwhelming her senses.

Pam's wet gullet quickly proved to be too much for Tanya to handle. She thrust deep, deep inside Pam apparently being her new favorite place to be, whether it was cunt, ass, or throat. As Pam squealed around the prick plugging her throat, those twitching balls pressing into her nose, Tanya groaned, her cock throbbing harder. And then she came, blowing her load straight down Pam's throat, pumping spurt after spurt into Pam's belly.

Even after she finished, Tanya stayed buried in Pam's throat for a few long moments. Pam was helpless, that length of meat lodged there, those fat balls sitting on her nose, but she did not care. In fact, she loved it.

Her cock finally departed, Pam gasping breathlessly.

"You're leaking," Tanya commented, pointing to Pam's cunt. Pam glanced blearily down to see globs of cum just starting to escape. Tanya moved quickly, sliding a finger into the mess, Pam arching her back, moaning.

The finger came into view a few moments later. It was coated in thick, creamy cum. Pam mewled, trying to rise up to suck it clean, but Tanya moved back.

"Hold on a sec, slut," she ordered. Pam obeyed, still hungry for that seed, but listening to her temporary master.

She watched, and then gasped, eyes bugging out of her head, as Tanya applied the thick semen to her balls, slathering it all over.

"You want to suck my balls?" Tanya asked, smiling since she knew the answer.

"Yes," Pam moaned.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please, I want to suck your balls, oh God Tanya, I want to suck your load off your balls, please!"

Tanya smiled. "God, you sound like such a slut."

Pam giggled, squirming, those cum-covered testicles so close to her.

"Please," she begged.

"I turned you into quite a slut," Tanya commented.

"Don't go giving yourself too much credit," Pam teased, "it was always there. I'm a slut sometimes for John, he just never pushes me like you did."

"Are you glad I did?"

Pam nodded quickly. "Oh yes. So glad. Now can I suck your balls?"

Tanya chuckled, but nodded. Pam lunged, quickly closing her lips around the fat sacks, moaning as she tasted the cum, and Tanya's balls underneath it. Her tongue went wild, licking them clean. After she had cleaned them off, Tanya collected more, and put them right on her balls, giving Pam more. The process continued, Tanya applying more of her load, fresh from Pam's womb, onto her testicles, and watching as Pam ravenously slurped it all up. Tanya laughed, amused at how slutty Pam was being, loving the view. Pam was paying no mind to her amusement; she was focused on sucking her balls, cleaning them off of that precious seed, gorging on every creamy drop. Tanya's finger went deeper, on the hunt for more semen.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers