Pam's Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're so wet, you slut," Tanya teased. Pam whimpered.

The dual actions made Pam tremble, pushed her towards orgasm, yet another one about to be added to the list.

And then Tanya snuck a finger to her clit, and that tightness from before sprung up in her belly. Pam grunted, tossing her head, feeling the tightness swell very quickly. The triple threat, of Tanya's cock fucking her ass, her fingers teasing her cunt, and her renegade finger tapping cruelly at her clit, was relentlessly spurring her pleasure higher. Occasionally, Tanya would yank back again on Pam's hair, making her cry out.

The tightness swelled, spreading in her belly, Pam weeping at the sensation. Tanya now sped up again, fucking harder, her rough rhythm leaving Pam a quivering mess. Her asshole clutched desperately at the surging prick screwing through it, her innards being stirred up by the fat shaft.

Tanya yanked back again. Pam moaned lustfully, the soft sound seeming so slutty to her ears. She pushed back breathlessly at those insistent thrusts, legs shaking with the effort, ass jiggling at the treatment Tanya was unleashing upon it.

Deep in her belly, the tightness was so strained. Her body tensed, seizing in preparation for what she knew was to follow. She gnashed her teeth, tongue licking at her lips, sweat dotting her brow and trickling down her back. Tanya fucked intently, the loud sound of their colliding flesh sounding out, punctuating each rough stroke.

Pam had a moment, before the tightness broke, before the orgasm hit, before her body was sent into another crescendo of pleasure. It was like the calm before a storm.

And then the storm hit. Her cunt quaked as she squirted, releasing splash after splash of sticky juices. Some of her squirted cream was mixed with strands of Tanya's semen, shot into Pam's cunt earlier and now being forced out. She cried out, overwhelmed by the sea of pleasure. The obscenely wet sounds of her squirting added to the chorus of other sounds. Tanya pulled back on her hair, screwing her asshole into utter surrender, growling in her ear, making Pam whimper and whine, again feeling like a bitch in heat, claimed and conquered by a superior creature. Her mind cleared of any rational thought, only focused on the sheer carnality of it all, of the absolute physicality of this lewd act.

She groaned, squirming. Shivers broke out along her body as the pleasure ebbed slightly.

Tanya made sure that her pleasure did not diminish too much. As Pam recovered, breathing hard, Tanya kept pumping into her ass. It was so smooth now, the gliding of her shaft in and out of Pam's asshole.

"You've loosened up a bit," Tanya commented. Pam grunted in agreement, and then whined in disappointment as Tanya stopped, her cock buried inside Pam's bowels. The older woman sobbed with need as she desperately ground back at Tanya, wanting to be fucked, wanting to be taken, wanting Tanya to pound her ass.

All Tanya did was laugh, enjoying the view. Her hand came around, Pam catching sight of it, glazed with her cum. It moved to her mouth, and Pam obediently opened her lips to let it slide inside, the taste of her own cum immediately soaking into her taste buds. She sucked eagerly on Tanya's fingers, slurping up her own juices, humming happily.

Tanya then pushed down on her back, forcing her to lie down on her stomach. She slumped down with Pam, on top of her, keeping herself up with one arm. Her mouth came down, to suck at Pam's neck, nipping at the soft flesh, still holding Pam by the hair. She drew her cock back, and thrust, driving it deep into Pam. Just before another thrust, she yanked back again on Pam's hair, making her squeal lustfully. A third thrust followed, that fat meat shoving entirely inside her, and then Tanya started to properly fuck her again.

Her hips rose and fell as she pounded into Pam's ass, that fat cock hammering through her ravaged insides. Pam whined, hearing Tanya's hot breath so close, moaning softly when she felt her bite at her vulnerable neck. Tanya growled, her mouth on Pam's neck, sucking fiercely. Pam found herself hoping she would leave a mark.

She left Pam's neck and yanked back again on her hair.

"I'm gonna cum," she snarled. Pam moaned, writhing underneath the onslaught, wanting that so much. Nothing seemed better at this point than Tanya cumming inside her, spilling her thick load into Pam's bowels.

"Please," Pam gasped, "please, Tanya, cum inside me!"

Tanya did not answer, just grunting and rasping as she fucked, thrusting insistently, ruthlessly driving her cock deep.

Pam continued to beg Tanya for her load. As she did so, she marveled inwardly at the depths to which she was descending. Pam had known Tanya for barely a week, and here she was, underneath her, openly beseeching her to empty the contents of her balls inside Pam. The words sounded like they were coming from some wanton slut, but it was Pam's voice.

Her cock thrust deep, balls pressing into Pam's cunt, Tanya biting down on Pam's shoulder. She growled, giving one last harsh jab into Pam's insides, cock swelling. It erupted as she came, dumping her load inside Pam's guts, shooting rope after rope of hot semen. She ground herself against Pam, the hot, forceful spurts filling her, reducing her to a quivering, sobbing wreck as her ass was bred full of spunk. Her cunt seized as she came.

Pam's eyes were wide, her tongue lolling lazily out of her mouth as she gasped in ecstasy. Tanya's cock was still erupting, creamy rivers of seed roiling into Pam's belly. Tanya had already cum in her pussy; Pam had been more than familiar with that feeling, her husband having done it countless times. But this, a rich flow of spunk flooding into her bowels, soaking her guts in seed, was different. Each spurt from Tanya's cock made her belly clutch, accepting that heavy payload. She was hard-pressed to describe the feeling of that deep, wet warmth inside her; all she knew was that it felt wonderful.

Tanya laid on top of her as she finished, the last few blasts adding to the deposit. Pam groaned as she felt that load settle deep inside of her. She sighed in contentment, and Tanya let go of her hair, moving to rest her head on Pam's shoulder.

Pam reached back, stroking at Tanya's sweat-mussed hair, and the other woman responded, moving to kiss her. They locked lips, in the afterglow of their orgasms.

When Pam felt Tanya begin to pull out, she groaned, feeling that fat shaft drag at her insides. Tanya went slowly in leaving Pam's asshole, but finally, her cock was back out in the open.

"That was so good," Pam breathed.

"I'm not done with you yet," Tanya replied. Pam cooed in delight, shaking her ass, looking back over her shoulder at Tanya, who had her eyes fixed on Pam's asshole.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"I did a number on you," Tanya said, smiling.

Pam giggled, shaking her ass again.

"But I'm not finished yet," Tanya said, again grabbing Pam by the hair, yanking her back off the bed. Pam squealed, as Tanya walked her over to the big windows on the other side of the room. She felt so good, so naughty, being led around like an obedient dog.

Tanya pushed her against the glass, and Pam's eyes shifted outside. She briefly panicked, at the thought that somebody could see her, could see Tanya behind her.

But when Tanya shoved her cock back inside Pam's ass that thought fled her mind. She groaned again as her asshole flowered open. Tanya easily pushed back inside, again taking Pam's ass, this time with little effort. Some of the load she had deposited spilled back out at the forceful entry, splashing out onto Pam's thighs and legs. Tanya adjusted, moving back, taking hold of Pam's hips, starting to fuck again, picking up where she had left off. Pam also picked up where she had left off, moaning and whimpering at Tanya's dominant handling of her, at Tanya's casual conquest of her ass. Her hands slipped along the glass, searching for purchase, smearing sweat all over it.

Her eyes flickered outside. They were on the third floor, overlooking the parking lot. It was late, and dark out, but Pam was suddenly worried again that someone might see them.

Hoping that Tanya was too focused on fucking her, she reached out slowly, towards the curtain, intending to drag it over the glass, to shield the two of them from view.

Tanya had other ideas.

"No," she growled, grabbing Pam's hand away from the curtain, pinning it behind her back. Pam squealed in surprise, and then Tanya quickly grabbed Pam's other hand and brought it to join the other. Pam groaned, feeling powerless, but loving the now-familiar submission to this dominant woman. Tanya shifted her grip, closing one strong hand around both of Pam's slim wrists. Her other hand went back to its customary territory in Pam's hair, yanking her head back. A long, plaintive moan spilled from her lips as she caught sight of herself in the reflection, totally under Tanya's control. Her eyes were wide, lips parting as another moan came out, her breasts bouncing to the rhythm of Tanya's thrusting. Above her in the reflection, was Tanya, hazel eyes blazing with lust, lips pulled back to bare her teeth, grunting bestially as she ravaged Pam's ass.

"Someone...might...see," Pam managed to gasp.

"I want them to," Tanya grunted in response, making Pam whimper at the thought of someone watching her, a respected teacher and member of her community, being fucked up the ass by this exotically beautiful woman like a desperate harlot.

"Nobody knows who you are," Tanya growled. "You'll just look like a slut to them."

Pam moaned, licking her lips. She realized the truth of that statement, and very suddenly wanted people to see her.

"They'll probably think I'm just fucking you with a strap-on or something. They won't even think I'm using your ass."

"Yessss," Pam hissed, looking down onto the parking lot. A car entered the lot, taking a minute or so to find parking. The spot they found was across from the windows, so when the couple left the car, a young man and woman, they had a great view of Pam and Tanya.

The woman noticed first. Pam moaned, gritting her teeth, unable to move too much, but doing her absolute best to grind back against Tanya, to get that cock as deep as it could get. Her eyes fixed on the couple, the woman pointing it out to the man. They stood there for a few minutes, watching, the woman pressing herself into the man, whispering something in his ear as they watched Pam get fucked like a needy slut.

"Oh God, they're watching us," she moaned to Tanya.

"I know, slut," she snarled. Her cock kept screwing Pam's asshole, the thrusts lifting Pam up repeatedly, forcing her to balance on her tip-toes, legs shaking with the effort. There was a squelching sound similar to the sound of Pam's cunt being used by Tanya. But this one was coming from her ass. Pam realized that Tanya's previous load was being forced out by her rough thrusting, sloshing around as her cock slid through it. The semen leaked out, sticking to her taint and thighs.

Pam did not take her eyes from the couple over the next few minutes. They did not leave either, the woman continuing to whisper into the man's ear as they watched. Her hand moved to his crotch, where she squeezed and stroked.

A sudden realization flashed through her mind, that they would always have this moment. The couple did not know anything about Pam, and yet they would always remember watching her get sodomized in a hotel room window. A thrill shot through her at that thought.

The couple left after a few more minutes.

"They're probably gonna fuck themselves to sleep," Tanya said.

Pam giggled deliriously. Her eyes roamed the lot for other potential voyeurs.

"Fuck, I'm so glad I took this ass," Tanya groaned.

"So am I," Pam agreed.

"I'm gonna cum again," Tanya growled. "This ass is just too good."

Pam whimpered, needing another load. More of Tanya's previous deposit was dribbling out. She wanted to replace what had leaked out, wanted Tanya to graciously give her more.

"Here it comes, slut," Tanya growled. She slammed balls-deep inside Pam, who whined in anticipation, grinding back at the massive shaft buried inside her.

A second later her cock erupted, sending a second load inside Pam's stomach. Spurt after spurt added to what was left of the first deposit, making Pam coo with delight at the feeling of all that wet heat spreading in her bowels. She came too, her pussy in spasmodic ecstasy. Tanya moaned, holding tight to Pam, sending more spunk into her depths. Pam gazed into the glass, watching the intense orgasm play over her face, and Tanya's face, both woman exulting in their shared pleasure.

The spurts tapered off, until the last one was sent to join the others. Tanya sighed, slowly letting go of Pam's wrists, letting her reach out to the window to keep herself up on her feet. She let go of Pam's hair and stepped back, pulling out of her ass. As soon as she exited, pearly ropes of cum started to leak from Pam's asshole.

"Come on, slut," Tanya ordered, turning to go back to the bed.

Pam cast one last look at the lot before following. The other woman relaxed, on her back, and as Pam joined her on the bed, gestured to her cock. To Pam's surprise and delight, it was still erect.

"How are you still hard?" she gasped.

"Because you're such a slut. Now suck my cock. Clean it off."

Pam shuddered. Seconds before her tongue made contact, she realized that she would be tasting her own ass. That did not matter to her as she licked and lapped, being a good, complacent slut. She groaned as she tasted her own ass for the first time. It was a tangy, heady flavor; once again, it was something familiar, Pam having many times cleaned off John's cock after it had been inside her pussy, but it was so different. As the flavor sizzled on her taste buds, she licked along the cock, searching for more of it. Her tongue darted from tip to root, all around the veined shaft, Pam humming contentedly as she laved at Tanya's massive cock. Tanya laid there, watching, smiling as Pam cleaned her. Her hand went back to Pam's hair, but instead of yanking back on it, she merely stroked affectionately, letting Pam know how much she appreciated her.

"All clean," Pam announced after a good few minutes.

"Then be a good slut and suck my balls for a little while."

Pam moaned. In seconds, Tanya's testicles filled her mouth, the ripe taste overwhelming her tongue, the hot musk battering her nostrils. She sucked fervently, slurping all over the crinkled flesh. Her view was dominated by Tanya's cock, rising above Pam's head like a tower, the dark brown expanse demanding her gaze. Her nose pressed into it as she gurgled and groaned, reaching down between her legs to rub herself. She winced slightly as her fingers brushed over her asshole. Despite the ache, she slipped a few fingers easily inside.

She began now to lap at the testicles, slavering all over them. Tanya began to leisurely stroke her cock.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" she asked.

"One-thirty," Pam answered in between eager licks, "but I want to get to the airport by eleven."

"How about I drive you there?"

Pam glanced up past the thick shaft. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all. It'd be my pleasure."

"All right then. Thank you."

"No problem."

Pam smiled. "Are you going to fuck me again tomorrow before we leave?"

Tanya smiled back. "Of course. I plan on using you a few more times tomorrow."

"Good," Pam sighed, going back to sucking at Tanya's balls. Her saliva dripped and dribbled all over them, trickling down to Tanya's taint and ass. Pam sucked harder, her mouth crammed full of ballsack, her fingers still fucking her own ass. Tanya's other hand stroked through Pam's hair, palm caressing at her sweaty forehead.

The hand in her hair suddenly tightened and Tanya pulled Pam off her testicles. She tossed Pam down on her back, Pam mewling and spreading her legs, her other hand teasing her slit. Tanya smiled, watching her act like a cock-hungry slut.

She moved up, over Pam's cunt, over her belly, stopping to straddle her midsection, still stroking her cock. Pam groaned at the vista of this gorgeous woman rising up above her like a dark-skinned titan. Her eyes fixed on Tanya's cock, watching her jerk off, the steady beads of pre-cum leaking from the head.

Tanya lifted her cock and brought it down on one of Pam's nipples. She shrieked, the sensitive flesh whacked by that hard flesh, and Tanya did it again. She cried out, arching her back, her fingers speeding up at her holes. Tanya smiled as she lifted her cock again, and brought it down again, this time slapping the other nipple. A spray of fluids misted off, and another cruel slap slathered the hard nipple in pre-cum. Tanya went back and forth, slapping her cock on Pam's nipples, making her bite her lip and groan in abject submission. Each hard impact sent spikes of lust through Pam. Before long, her chest was glistening with pre-cum, Tanya jerking harder on her cock in between slaps. Pam's cunt was flooding, her ass clutching around the fingers there.

One last slap at her nipple made her cum, Pam bucking, the solid weight of Tanya keeping her pinned. Her throat was hoarse, from all the times Tanya had made her scream and sob, so all that came out of her mouth was a strangled moan. She twisted, ripples of harsh pleasure slicing through her. Tanya laughed, watching Pam squirm weakly.

As Pam began to come down to earth, she noticed Tanya jerking faster, her hand flying up and down the shaft. Tanya moved, lifting up off Pam, crouching over her, aiming her straining prick at Pam's breasts. Pam groaned softly, stroking them, pressing them together, taking it upon herself to present the perfect target.

Tanya grunted, tossing her head back. The first burst of cum arced out onto one of Pam's nipples, Pam mewling in response, and the following ones spurted out onto her breasts, frosting them with hot spunk. Pam cooed with pleasure as the thick cream settled on her flesh, covering her breasts, slowly sliding down into her cleavage, sticking to her pale skin. Tanya leaned forward, pressing her cock against a breast, and jerked out one last stream of semen. With that, she slumped back, sliding off to rest on the bed. Pam wanted to gorge on Tanya's load, but was relishing how good it felt on her. All that warm, creamy cum soothed her sore flesh and looked so erotic.

Her patience only extended so far, however, her fingers now sliding into the pool. They collected mouthfuls of cum, and Pam fed herself Tanya's load. Her eyes drifted over to Tanya, who had moved to the head of the bed, reclining regally. Tanya's eyes met hers, and she watched as Pam kept eating up her gift of seed.

"How does it taste?" Tanya asked.

Pam giggled with a mouthful of cum. "So good," she said after swallowing.

Tanya smiled.

The taste of cum was all over Pam's tongue as she cleaned her breasts, pearly ropes of semen hanging off her fingers, dripping all over her skin as they made the journey from her chest to her mouth. Each splattered drop made her shiver, landing on her neck, cheeks, arms, leaving her upper body liberally streaked here and there with thick spunk. Instead of cleaning up the errant splatters, Pam rubbed it into her flesh, moaning softly as she gently massaged herself with cum, leaving her flesh glistening. Tanya smiled, enjoying the show.

It's not just a show, Pam thought. It feels so good.

The last scoop of cum made its way to her mouth, and she greedily licked it off her finger. Pam sighed, her belly full of cum.

Her eyes glanced over to Tanya, who was watching Pam with half-closed eyes, obviously about to give in to slumber. Pam smiled at her, and moved up to snuggle against her. Tanya threw her arm around Pam, pulling her closer. The pair quickly fell asleep.