Pam's Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after Tanya had scooped out what was more or less all of her load from Pam's channel and slathered it all over her balls, even after Pam had gorged on all of the gooey spunk, even after Tanya's balls were clean, Pam continued to suck them, drunk on the taste of Tanya, drunk also on her own submission and sluttiness.

"All right, slut," Tanya finally ordered, "that's enough."

Pam wanted to stay there, but knew that they needed to get a move on, to at least start the process of leaving.

"Here's what we do," Tanya said, Pam sitting up to listen. "Go back to your room, clean up, get dressed, pack your stuff, and bring it back here. We'll check out together and I'll drive you to the airport."

Pam nodded, and sprung off the bed. She found her clothes from last night and quickly dressed.

Once back in her room, she washed her face, and then picked out a nice cream-colored shirt dress, bought as a birthday gift a few years ago by Emily, one of her daughters, who had thought it made Pam look younger. She stood in the bathroom, checking herself out in the mirror.

I hope Tanya fucks me one last time.

Five minutes later, Pam was bent over the edge of Tanya's bed, dress shoved up over her hips, panties yanked off and forgotten, grunting bestially with each of Tanya's rough slams into her asshole. Her hair was once again bunched in Tanya's fist, used as reins with which to ride Pam. That thick meat was screwing deep into her bowels, Pam's pussy trickling juices like a broken faucet. She had already cum once, when she had felt Tanya's balls press into her pussy, signifying that she had yet again taken all of Tanya's cock in her belly. Another orgasm was on her heels.

"You love it now, don't you?" Tanya growled. Pam nodded, whimpering.

"What changed, slut? Just last night you were begging me not to take your ass."

"It feels so good," Pam moaned. "So good, so deep..."

Tanya laughed, but the answer must have been satisfactory, since she kept pounding into Pam, using her asshole like it was her property.

It is right now.

"When you get home," Tanya began again, "will you let your husband fuck you in the ass?"

Pam moaned. It had not been something she had thought about, but she had no doubt that she would.

"Yes," she cooed, squirming at the thought, that she could give her ass to her husband, have him fuck it whenever either of them wanted. It just felt so good, there was no way she would refuse more of this sublime pleasure.

"He's gonna have to send me a thank-you card."

Pam giggled. "I'll make sure he does."

Tanya kept fucking her, and soon enough her hand slid underneath Pam to tweak at her clit. Pam moaned, welcoming the tightness in her belly, salivating as it swelled.

"One last time," Tanya said, her deft fingers working quickly at her clit. Her cock kept up the onslaught, hammering into Pam's guts, stirring up her bowels with its thickness.

Pam squirted quickly, her juices splattering all over the floor and some of it again hitting Tanya, who refused to leave Pam's ass.

"Whoever has to clean this room up will have their work cut out for them," Tanya grunted, Pam gasping as her cunt continued to squirt. The last bit shot out onto the edge of the bed, staining the sheets, already sopping with their combined bodily fluids.

Tanya's fingers left her clit, but her cock kept moving. Pam's whole world was centered on that veined girth dominating her anal channel.

"Do you know what this is?" Tanya asked Pam, her hand coming around in front of Pam's face, showing her something made of black plastic, tapered at the head but swelling thicker as it led down to a flat base.

"No," she groaned, trying hard to concentrate. Somehow, Tanya could talk easily while fucking Pam, but Pam could hardly even think while taking her cock.

"It's a butt plug," Tanya told her. "You're not the only one who got something from Tryst. I bought it to use on some future lover, but instead you're getting it. I'm gonna cum in your ass, and after I blow my hot, thick load, deep in your ass, I'm gonna shove this in there so you can bring my load home with you."

Pam came, the debauchery of it too much for her mind to comprehend in the moment. Just when she thought she could not get sluttier, Tanya pushed her a bit further.

Tanya laughed, still roughly jabbing into Pam's bowels.

"You like that idea?" she asked.

"Yes," Pam moaned. "God yes, please, let me take your load home."

Tanya laughed. The sound of their colliding flesh thundered in the room, Tanya's testicles slapping wetly into Pam's slit, making her buck and writhe. Pam was still forced to keep her head up, Tanya gripping tightly at her hair. She loved it, loved how rough Tanya was with her, loved how effortless it was for Tanya to dominate her.

"Here it comes," Tanya told her, cock still thrusting.

And then it stilled, as usual balls-deep, this time in Pam's ass. Tanya came, dousing Pam's innards in hot seed. Jet after jet painted Pam's bowels white, the hefty prick gaping her asshole pulsing with each release. She came, crying out at the feeling, at the intense warmth in her belly, that thick flow seeping into every corner, choking her guts with viscous spunk.

As both women came down from their heights of pleasure, Tanya slumped down on her, breathing heavily. The last few blasts joined the rest of Tanya's load, deep in Pam's bowels. Tanya waited another few seconds, catching her breath, before pulling out, Pam mewling as her sphincter clutched at the flesh, moaning when the cock vacated her ass, the cool air soothing her skin. Her ass was empty only for a few seconds, as Tanya was quick to shove the butt plug into her asshole. It slid inside easily. Pam moaned as she was plugged, Tanya's load trapped inside her.

Tanya yanked Pam down to her knees by her hair, and presented her cock. Pam eagerly cleaned it off, now in love with the taste of her own ass, and of course, the taste of Tanya's cock. Another part of Tanya she was in love with were her balls, and she could not stop herself from giving them a visit once Tanya's prick was all clean. Tanya chuckled as Pam gurgled around a mouthful of ballsack. Pam sucked frantically, knowing that they would need to leave in a few minutes, trying to imprint this divine taste on her tongue.

"That's enough, slut," Tanya finally said, and Pam came off reluctantly, biting her lip and staring hungrily at those balls that had just been in her mouth.

"Let's go," Tanya said, moving to grab her things. Pam stood, found her panties, pulled them on, and smoothed out her dress. The two women headed downstairs, and once they were checked out, hit the road. It was difficult for Pam to walk normally with the plug inside her, but she loved it keeping her asshole gaped, keeping that load inside her. She knew that only she and Tanya knew, but could not help but blush whenever anybody glanced at her, as if they knew how slutty she felt.

The airport was maybe twenty minutes away, Tanya pulling up outside the terminal.

"Give me your phone," she said. Pam, still in the obedient slut mindset, handed it over and waited as Tanya fiddled with it.

She handed it back after about a minute. "I put my number in, and called my phone. So you have my number, and I have yours. If you're ever back here, let me know."

Pam nodded, smiling. "And if you're ever around me, let me know."

"You can bet I will," Tanya said, leaning in for one last kiss.

Pam savored it, the feeling of Tanya's warm, soft mouth against hers, sighing as their tongues met again. All too soon, Tanya pulled back, grinning. Pam got out of the car and grabbed her things.

She waved good-bye to Tanya and headed inside. As she strode through the busy terminal, her phone rang. It was John.

"I'm at the airport now," she told him.

"Ok," he answered, "oh, and by the way, were you busy last night? I called, but you didn't pick up. Figured you were out with some of the other teachers."

Pam smiled, feeling the plug shift ever so slightly.

"I'll tell you all about it when I get home. You'll love the story."