Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shut up!" Michelle said. "As if you didn't get enough today."

"Or yesterday!" Karen chimed in.

"Okay, okay. You're right. Forgive me. I love you both so much," Kevin said. He put his arms around his mother and sister and pulled them close. He kissed his mother lovingly on the mouth for several seconds, then he turned and did the same with his sister.

Both women laughed then each gave him a quick kiss.

"Go now, Michelle," Karen said, "so you're in bed before your dad."

Michelle leaned over her brother and, remembering kissing Traci this morning, gave her mother a sweet kiss on the lips, but without tongue. Still, it was a more sexual kiss than she had ever given her mother before, and Karen could feel it.

Michelle all but skipped out of the room, through the double doorway leading to the formal dining room.

"Now, where was I?" Karen said. "Oh yes, I remember." Then she bent down to take her son's cock back into her mouth.

Kevin groaned with pleasure.

"And," Karen said with a wicked smile, as she pulled her mouth off her son's cock, "in just a little bit, I want you to fuck me, here on the couch."

"You know I will, Mom" Kevin agreed. "But why don't you strip off your clothes and let me lick your pussy while you suck my cock."

"Oh you lovely boy. What a wonderful idea," Karen said as she stood up and began removing her clothes as fast as she could.

Chapter 14.

Michelle hurried upstairs and down the hallway to her parents bedroom. The door was open. She went in and closed the door behind her. She heard the shower running in the master bath. Michelle pulled the comforter and sheet back and jumped into bed, then realized she was on the side her dad slept on. She scooted over to her mother's side. Then she thought, as soon as Dad comes out of the bathroom, he'll know it's me and not Mom. I want it to be more of a surprise than that.

She had another thought. I'll pull the covers over my head so he can't see who it is. She had seen her mother sleeping that way sometimes. Soon, Michelle heard the shower stop and the shower door open and close. When she was sure her dad was toweling off she pulled the covers over her head and curled up a bit, facing the side of the bed her dad slept on.

John came out of the bathroom a few moments later. He turned off the bathroom light before exiting so he eyes were somewhat night blinded, but there was enough moonlight coming in from the windows that he could see a lump under the covers.

"Humph!" he said out loud, but quietly. "And you told me on the way home that you might want a 'nightcap.'" John was referring to one last fuck with his wife before they went to sleep. Still, they'd had a lot of sex today and he wasn't that disappointed.

John got into bed and made himself comfortable on the pillows, looking up at the dark ceiling. The golf had been good today, but the sex back at the Brown's home even better. It excited him to see his wife getting fucked by another man, and enjoying it, as well as fucking another man's wife. And it excited him even more to see his wife and another woman making love, and Terri Brown, a slim, dark-haired beauty, was just as bi-sexual as Karen. Remembering how exciting it was to watch them making love to each other gave John that warm feeling in his groin as his cock began to get erect again.

He sighed and settled down more in the bed, placing a hand over his wife's body gently. Just then Michelle moved her hand and took hold of her father's partially hard cock. John smiled. Good, Karen was still awake.

The lump under the bed moved and the next feeling John felt was his wife's warm, wet mouth sliding over his cock. Now he started to get hard quickly.

"Oh, Karen, you surprised me, baby. I though you were already asleep."

Karen didn't say anything, she just kept sucking.

John thought about throwing the covers back, but then thought, if this is the way she wants it, then it's okay with me. He sighed as he felt his wife's mouth move deeply down on his hardening cock.

Michelle had waited for a while after her dad got into bed. She'd heard what he'd said about a 'nightcap,' then waited until he seemed to relax. Her heart was beating hard as she reached out and found her father's cock with her hand. It surprised her that it was half hard, but it made it easier to start sucking on it.

With her pulse pounding and a thrill of excitement in her belly, Michelle bobbed her head repeatedly, sliding her slick, warm mouth up and down on her father's cock, making it fully erect within seconds. She couldn't believe it. What she was doing was totally amazing to her. She was actually sucking her father's cock and later he would fuck her. First her brother, now her father. What kind of a person was she, Michelle wondered. And yet, the very fact that this was her father's cock she was sucking, and that she had made love with her brother earlier, that this was incest she was committing, provoked a sense of pure lustful arousal in her that sex with other men never had, making what she was doing seem better than she could have ever imagined.

Michelle loved the feeling of her father's hard cock in her mouth. She loved the taste of it and how his swollen cockhead felt to her lips and tongue—firm, but slightly spongy—compared to the shaft, which felt like a metal-hard rod covered with his smooth, soft skin. She squeezed her father's cock through her tightly compressed lips as she pulled her mouth off of it, feeling his body twitch and hearing him gasp. She slid her firm, sucking lips over and off of his engorged cockhead several times. Realizing how much pleasure she was giving her father with her mouth inflamed the lust she was feeling even more. Then she opened her mouth a bit and began to run her saliva coated tongue around and around her father's swollen glans.

"Oh, God, Karen!" John moaned, "you're such a great cocksucker."

Michelle smiled to herself at her father's word's. Then she started taking her father's big cock as deep into her mouth as she could then coming up almost off of it. Her father's hips bucked up and he groaned through clenched teeth. And Michelle realized—although she already knew it at a deeper level of her mind—that she was going to let her father come in her mouth and that she would have no problem swallowing it. In fact, she was eagerly looking forward to it.

Michelle was now so damned excited it felt like her pussy was dripping with her juices. Here she was sucking her father's cock, every bit as big as her brother's, and he didn't even realize that it was his daughter and not his wife giving him head. He kept calling her Karen. Michelle was so totally aroused at the fact that she was sucking her father's cock without him knowing it, that when she put her other hand to her pussy and rubbed, it made her moaned with delicious pleasure.

"God! Karen! I love how you love to suck cock!" John said when he heard Michelle moan.

Even though he had fucked his wife twice and Terri three times, this clandestine, under the covers cocksucking was stimulating John more than he would have thought possible. John moaned and sighed and groaned as his wife—he thought—continued to suck his iron-hard manhood. Then it was time. He felt that wonderful, inevitable feeling of impending orgasm.

"Oh baby! Oh baby! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!" he cried out.

Michelle's stomach did a flip-flop. Her dad was about to come in her mouth! But, after what she had done with her brother earlier, she was ready for it. She wanted it. She wanted to taste her dad's hot cum load, feel it's heavy slickness in her mouth, then swallow it.

John was coming now. His cock erupted, giving him wonderful pleasure that coursed through his body as his ejaculate burst out of the end of his incredibly hard manhood and spurted deep into his daughter's mouth time and time again.

"Ahhh! God! Unh!" John exclaimed as his cock spewed out his semen in several pulses of thick, stringy liquid.

Michelle, rather than hold it in her mouth to show her dad, as she'd done with her brother earlier, just kept sucking and swallowing until she was sure he was done ejaculating. She hadn't had time to think about the almost slimy texture of the cum she was swallowing so her body hadn't reacted with a shudder and a near gagging reflex, as it had earlier when she held Kevin's cum in her mouth before swishing it around and swallowing it.

Michelle was proud of herself again. Not only had she sucked her dad's cock and given him an orgasm, which, to her, was amazing in and of itself, as well as quite sexually exciting, but she had swallowed a second load of cum also. Maybe, with a little practice, cum-swallowing would become second nature to her. Why not she thought. I like men licking my pussy and it has its own juice, just not quite so much at one time.

"Come on up here, Karen," Michelle heard her dad say. "That was a great surprise. You deserved a big hug and a kiss for that." Then John threw back the covers.

Michelle popped up onto her knees. "Hi Daddy," she said with a big grin, but her heart was beating hard in her chest. Then she almost laughed when she saw her father's eyes get big and his mouth drop open.

Michelle threw herself on him and kissed him on the mouth, hard. John didn't react for a second, then he wrapped his strong arms around his daughter's lithe body and began kissing her back with great enthusiasm. For the next several moments father and daughter trading sweet, loving kisses.

Michelle compared kissing her father to kissing her brother. It was like their cocks, about the same and she was thoroughly enjoying the experience. Just the thought that she was kissing her father, sexually, on the mouth, without even thinking about having just given him a good blow job, made her pussy even wetter.

What's wrong with me, she thought. This morning I said no, no, no, to the thought of incest. Now I'm embracing it like it was ... I don't know ... like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Michelle almost giggled at that thought, a saying she had heard her father use many times.

She was tired of trying to analyze it. Sex with her brother had been great, really great, better than with any other boy she had been with. She was sure that sex with her dad would be just as good, maybe better. What the hell was wrong with really great sex, even if it was incest? Well, she knew what others would say. But, then, there was her best friend Traci, and her admission that she was incestuously involved with both her brother and her mother. So maybe fucking her brother and father wasn't quite as weird as she had previously thought ... at least not to everyone on the planet. And, obviously, not to her father, or mother, or brother.

John finally pulled his mouth far enough away from his daughter's lovely lips to speak. "My God! Michelle! You certainly surprised me. I thought that was your mother under the covers."

"Yeah, I know," Michelle said only slightly sarcastically. "I was here, remember."

John turned very serious. He scooted himself up against the headboard. Michelle turned and scooted herself up and leaned back against her father's chest, with her head resting on his left shoulder. John wrapped his arms around his daughter's body, just below her breasts, the weight of them feeling so very lovely on tops of his forearms.

Michelle felt her father take a deep breath, then release it.

"Michelle, yesterday, when I took you to school and you asked me point blank if I wanted to have sex with you ... well after I told you I did and was driving away, I was sure that you were totally disgusted with me."

"Not totally, Daddy," Michelle answered. Her right hand sought out his flaccid cock and began to squeeze it gently and tug on it. She heard him sigh. "I was upset, yeah, and confused about ... well, not just that you admitted to wanting to have sex with me, but that Mom and Kevin ... I mean, I was sure that they were back at the house having sex right then. Which, as it turned out, they were.

"To tell you the truth, daddy, I couldn't concentrate in my classes. I kept seeing images in my mind where you were, well, where you were fucking me. It disturbed me and confused me. When I came home yesterday afternoon no one was home. Mom and Kevin were out picking up my car. Anyway, I just laid down on my bed and I stopped fighting the images. And then ... and then ... well, I masturbated thinking of what it might be like fucking you and I, you know, I got off. I had an orgasm ... only it was a pretty intense orgasm. And that only served to confuse me even more."

"Oh sweetheart ... ." Michelle's father began.

"Wait a minute, Dad, okay?

"That night Mom and I talked. She admitted freely that she and Kevin were lovers now. And she told me some other stuff, but that's not important. Then this morning, Kevin suggested that we have sex, but I just grabbed my purse and ran out of the house.

"I called my, uh, a friend who I trust, and we met. I told her what was happening. But don't worry, I swore her to secrecy. And before you say anything. I really, really do trust this girl ... now more than ever. You see, Dad, after I finished telling her my story she basically said, 'So what?' Then she swore me to secrecy and told me that she was fucking both her brother and mother."

John was somewhat shocked at this information, but also glad to hear it. He smiled in the darkness. So there was another incest-committing-family around here, or at least within the sphere of his daughter's friends.

"But Michelle," John said, "if she swore you to secrecy and ... ." His voice trailed off.

"But I didn't tell you who it was, Dad."

"Oh. Well, yeah."

"So her secret is still safe."

"Okay. But then what happened?"

"Then she told me to just try it and see what I thought. If I didn't like it I could just not do it anymore. Well, she didn't say that exactly, but that's what she meant. So, I drove home and decided to take Kevin up on his offer. Sooo ... Kevin and I fucked most of the day, today."

John felt his daughter's body shaking a little and realized she was giggling silently.

"I take it, considering your presence here, that you liked it ... fucking your brother that is. And so now you want to, uh, find out what it'd be like to fuck your dad?"

"Well, I was going to get around to it, but me coming up here tonight was Mom's idea."

"Where is your mother, anyway?"

"I imagined she and Kevin are still down in the family room, fucking. That's where I left them and that was their intent."

Michelle giggled again, then turned herself around and got on her knees. She had continued squeezing and tugging on her father's cock as they talked and it had gotten quite hard, then she began stroking it lightly, keeping it hard. Now she let go of it and threw her arms around her father's neck and kissed him long and passionately on the mouth.

"And now, daddy," Michelle said in a little girl's voice when their lips parted, "I want you to put your big, hard cock in my tight little pussy and fuck me good." What the hell, she thought, if I'm going to have sex with my father I might as well play it up, right?

Michelle giggled again and kissed her father again and then said in her regular voice, "But seriously, Dad, I really do want you to fuck me now. I want to feel this lovely big cock of yours inside me." As she said this she reached down to stroke her father's still hard cock ... and shivered with excitement.

John grinned. He took his daughter's face in his hands and leaned forward to kiss her tenderly. "Of course, Michelle," he said simple.

Michelle scooted down on the bed while her father maneuvered around on his knees to get between her legs.

John bent down to lightly kiss his daughter's pussy. Another shiver of sexual excitement coursed through her body. Then John began licking and nibbling up and down his daughter's opening labia that were already wet inside and getting wetter. He dearly loved the smell and taste of a healthy, clean pussy—and his daughter's pussy was both healthy and clean—and he dearly loved going down on a woman, licking and sucking her pussy, and now he was doing that to his daughter. John's body also shuddered with excitement.

Michelle breathed deeply, feeling the pleasure her father's mouth was giving her.

John continued licking his daughter's pussy for about five minutes. "Are you ready, Michelle?" he asked. He certainly was. His cock was so hard it almost hurt. Jesus Christ! God Almighty! he thought to himself. I'm going to fuck my daughter, my beautiful, sexy daughter! He was almost dazed that this was happening. Sure, she had just sucked his cock a few minutes ago—and swallowed!—but that was when he thought she was her mother, his wife. Now, here she was, laid out before him, legs spread pussy wet—and so tasty—chest heaving with obvious excitement, an excitement matched only by his own, wanting him, her father, to fuck her.

"Yes, daddy," Michelle's voice floated up to him from the half-darkness that filled the bedroom. "I'm ready." Her voice was husky with desire, a desire that was now filling her completely, almost painfully. Now that she had fucked her brother and sucked her father's cock, now that she was committed to committing incest, she wanted so much to feel her father's cock buried deep in her pussy.

John lifted his daughter's legs off the bed and scooted in close to her pussy. He released her legs and she held them up in the air, but spread very wide apart. John rubbed his swollen cock head up and down through his daughter's sopping wet and obviously willing pussy then he positioned it at her vaginal opening and leaned forward. He placed his hands on either side of her chest and leaned down kiss his daughter on the lips. At the same time, he rolled his hips forward, shoving the length of his cock fully into his daughter's tight pussy in one smooth motion.

"Unh! Unh!" Michelle grunted twice. Her legs folded and her knees closed tightly against her father's ribs. Her arms surrounded his neck and pulled his head down hard next to her head.

John felt his daughter's pussy spasm several time around his cock and her hips heaved up against his. His daughter had just had an orgasm merely from him entering her. He grinned and was pleased. He knew this could happen if a woman was excited enough. It had happened with Karen and him, and with Karen and other men, too. Obviously, Michelle had been excited enough about this sexual encounter with her father. And, he thought, she was more like her mother than she knew. This is a good thing, he smiled in the dark, because if his daughter was half as libidinous as her mother, Kevin and he were going to have their hands full ... full of lovely, sexy, sensual woman flesh. The potential both amazed him and added to his present state of arousal.

Michelle's lips sought her father's. They brushed against his. "Daddy," she whispered, "I just ... ."

"I know, darling. I know. How wonderful."

"Yes," Michelle breathed. "How wonderful." Then she kissed her father hard on the mouth for a long time, sucking on his tongue, letting him suck on hers and getting even more turned on.

John ended the kiss, gently pulling his lips from daughter's lips, and began to truly fuck her. He slid his thick cock back, almost completely out of her tight vaginal sphincter muscles, then slid it all the way home again. He repeated this again, and again, and again, picking up speed as he went.

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me!" Michelle whispered urgently in her father's ear.

His daughter's lustful urging thrilled John. It gave him stamina and a shot of virility that he didn't know he had. Earlier today, between his wife and Terri Brown, he had come five times. Then, just minutes ago he had come in his daughter's mouth. In spite of all that, his cock was hard and sensitive and getting primed to come again.

1...89101112...19