Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this, Michelle," he asked breathlessly. "You like your daddy fucking you?"

"Oh yes, daddy. I love you fucking me," Michelle whispered so sexily in his ear.

"You're going to make me come, talking to me like that, honey." John could feel the climax beginning to build as his balls retracted close to his body.

"I want you to come, daddy. I want you to come in my tight little pussy," Michelle urged her father.

"Oh baby, baby, darling!" John gasped as he felt the rising pleasure getting ready to peak and burst forth. He felt it! It was there! And then he was grunting and panting as his hips began to pound even harder in and out of his daughter's pussy. It was the moment of orgasm and he was on auto-pilot.

"I'm coming, Michelle. Oh God yes, baby, I'm coming!" John managed to get out through his tense vocal cords. His cock began to spray the inside of his daughter's pussy over and over again with his thick man-goo. His body shuddered with the intensity of the pleasure he was experiencing. He tried to focus his eyes, but couldn't and his eyelids fluttered. At some point in the middle of his pleasure, John realized that Michelle had cried out inarticulately and her arms had a strangle hold around his neck and her body arched up hard against his.

As his orgasm began to fade, John felt his daughter's body convulse a couple of times more. He stopped fucking her and then he could feel her pussy squeezing rhythmically on his cock.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm," Michelle vocalized. She took a deep breath and let it out. "Oh Daddy, that was more than wonderful."

Father and daughter kissed, then kissed again and again. John moved his daughter's hair away from the side of her head so he could nuzzle and kiss her neck, then her ear. "I love you Michelle. I love you so much," he said. "And thank you so much for ... for making love to me. Like you said, darling, it was more than wonderful."

Michelle felt a shiver go through her body at hearing her father's word—part excitement for the sex they had just had and part love for this man, her father

John and Michelle kissed again, very sweetly, very tenderly.

John carefully rolled off his daughter and lay down beside her on his back. He took in a couple of deep breaths. She did the same. Her hand sought out his and, finding it, squeezed it firmly a couple of times. He responded in kind.

"So, Michelle," John began. Then he propped himself up on his side so he could look at his daughter's face in the semi-darkness. "You want to make this ... us ... having sex ... a regular part of your life?"

Michelle rolled on to her side, too. She gave her father a quick peck on the lips then grinned and raised her eyebrows twice. "Oh hell yes, Daddy! And, we'll be including Mom and Kevin, too, right?"

John grinned back at his daughter and nodded. "Oh hell yes, Daughter."

Father and daughter laughed.

"I'll be right back," John said, as he got up off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

Michelle heard water running. Shortly her father was back with a warm damp washcloth and a hand towel. He gently wiped the washcloth around her vagina then folded the towel and pressed it between her legs, which she then pressed together. Her father leaned over her to kiss her again, then he took the washcloth back to the bathroom.

"Knock, knock," They heard after John slid back into bed next to his daughter.

"You kids okay?" Karen asked as she came into the room.

"Better than okay, I'd say," John answered. "How about you and Kevin?"

Absolutely fantastic. Actually, I think Kevin will be sleeping on the couch tonight. You must have fucked a lot today, Michelle."

"Yeah, there's that, but then don't forget you gave him a good workout yesterday, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah. Actually we gave each other a good workout. And then with all the sex with the Browns and now with Kevin again, I'm tired and looking forward to a good night's sleep." Karen was now standing beside the bed smiling down at her daughter.

"Oh, right. I'll ... ." Michelle started to get up.

"No, baby," Karen said. You don't have to go. You can sleep with John and me tonight. I mean, if you want to."

Karen climbed up on the bed beside her daughter on her hands and knees and leaned over Michelle to give her husband a kiss. She had left her clothes down in the family room and, as she leaned her naked body over, her breasts rubbed softly over her daughter's breasts.

Michelle felt an almost electric shock in her body as her mother's tits brushed over hers. She almost moaned.

"I'm sure John won't mind, will you, sweetie, if Michelle sleeps with us?"

"No, that's fine with me ... if it's okay with you Michelle."

Karen actually wanted to see if she could seduce her daughter or, at the very least, caress her naked body. She had intentionally made the breasts-to-breasts contact. It had given her a little rush of excitement, also. But, she was tired so she wasn't going to push it. She would be content to just lie beside her and sleep.

As Karen laid down beside Michelle, Michelle turned towards her mother. "I learned something else today, Mom," she said with a quickening heartbeat.

"What's that, dear."

"This," and Michelle embraced her mother, pulling her body tight to her own so that their breasts smashed together with a lovely feeling. Then she kissed her mother on the mouth.

Karen was surprised at first, but the surprise quickly turned to delight. She opened her mouth to her daughter and the kiss turned into a long, wet, passionate one. Karen's free hand stroked her daughter's side, fingertips caressing her breast, then moving around to her back to caress her daughter from her shoulders to her ass. Oh God, yes, she thought to herself. I won't have to seduce Michelle and we are going to make love.

John was also taken by surprise at his daughter's action. But then he grinned because he knew that soon he'd be able to watch his wife and his daughter making love together, kissing like they were doing now, and licking each other's pussies. What a day this had become.

"Mmm, Mom! That's only the second time I kissed a girl like that and it just keeps getting better." Then she kissed her mother again and again and again, the two women embracing and caressing each other as they were kissing.

Chapter 15.

Karen's suddenly wasn't tired anymore. She now pulled her body away a bit and ran her hand down her daughter's belly to her pussy—making Michelle sigh. Karen felt the folded towel there. She gently pulled it from between her daughter's legs and threw it over her shoulder onto the floor. She looked over at her husband and could see him grinning in the darkness. She grinned back at him.

Next, Karen gently pushed Michelle on to her back. Leaning over her, Karen kissed her on the mouth again then began to kiss and suck on her daughter's breasts and nipples. Her hand swept lightly up from Michelle's pussy and across her belly again, then back to her pussy, where she began to stroke it with her fingertips. Soon, Karen was kissing her way down her daughter's body.

Michelle's heart was beating hard in her chest. She had impulsively started this by kissing her mother, wondering if it would feel as good as kissing her friend Traci. Now her mother was actually going to go down on her ... to lick her pussy ... and her father's cum was still inside her, at least that part of it that hadn't been soaked up by the towel. She wondered if she should say something, but then realized her mother knew exactly what she was doing. Michelle took in a deep breath and let it out slowly and relaxed, the better to feel what her mother's hand and mouth were doing to her.

Karen got to her knees and moved down the bed a little. Michelle shifted her legs and spread them apart. Karen got between them, lowering her body and bracing it on her forearms. Her face was directly over her objective, Michelle's freshly fucked pussy, with some of John's cum still inside it. Karen's heart was beating hard, also. This was her daughter! She was about to make oral love to her daughter!

When she planned on seducing her son she hadn't thought about seducing her daughter, although that thought wasn't repugnant to her, she was, after all, bi-sexual and loved making love to other women. This was a twist that she hadn't expected, but since the opportunity presented itself to her, she wasn't going to let it go by.

Yes! Yes! she thought to herself, I want to do this. I made love to my son yesterday ... and tonight. Now I want to make love to my daughter. Karen felt the blood engorging her genitals, felt the wetness that her pussy was now producing, wanted her pussy to be fucked, or licked and sucked, but was more interested in going down on her daughter to give her what pleasure she could. A thrill of excitement shot through her at the anticipation of tasting her daughter's pussy, of licking it and sucking it and, eventually, making her daughter come with her mouth.

Karen lowered her head and smelled the slight, but distinct aroma of semen. She smiled as she told herself, I really am a cum slut. I've always gotten off on licking fresh cum out of a freshly fucked pussy and now, here I am about to do it with my daughter. This thought totally excited Karen and her pussy was getting very wet indeed.

"Oh, Mom!" Michelle gasped as her mother's mouth made contact with her pussy and her mother's tongue began lapping at it like a thirsty dog lapping up water.

Reality check Michelle thought. My mother is actually licking my pussy. Oh, and it feels so good too. I really liked kissing her and now ... now, I guess I'm going to have to lick her pussy also. Michelle didn't know how she felt about that, never having done such a thing before, never having contemplated such a thing before. Still, kissing Traci this morning, kissing her mother just now, liking it, enjoying it, getting turned on by it ... maybe she would like licking her mother's pussy too. But she put that out of her mind for now in order to focus on enjoying what her mother's mouth was doing to her.

John was now sitting up against the headboard, stroking his cock which, surprisingly to him, had become hard again. The sight of his wife licking their daughter's pussy was such a turn on that his cock had become hard in spite of all the times he had come today.

From the moment her tongue touched her daughter's pussy and tasted it, as well as the essence of her husband's cum, relishing the taste of both, Karen was in pussy-licking heaven. She loved to fuck. She loved to be fucked in her pussy. She loved to be fucked in her ass. She loved to suck cock and swallow. She loved to lick pussy. She loved to have her pussy licked. She loved to make love to both men and women. She loved nearly everything about sex that could be done. The fact that this was her daughter's pussy that she was licking made the experience all the more stimulating to her.

Michelle moaned and groaned and gasped and "ahhed" from the pleasure that her mother's mouth was giving her. Of course, much of the excitement and pleasure was because it was her mother that was doing it. Before tonight, Michelle had never thought of having another woman make love to her. Now, here was her mother doing it. And Michelle was enjoying every lick and suck and nibble.

John's cock was fully hard now and he was just lightly stroking it to keep it at just the right stage of hardness. It felt so good. He wondered if, maybe, he should join the fun by getting behind his wife and fucking her, but decided to just watch while she made oral love to their daughter.

Michelle was so turned on, so totally aroused at what was happening, as well as the pleasure her mother's mouth was giving to her pussy, that it didn't take but a few minutes before her body was ready to plunge over the sexual abyss into another orgasm.

"Oh Mom, Mom! Oh Mom! I'm going to come! Yes, I'm ... ahh, ahh, ahhhhh! And Michelle's hips were heaving up against her mother's mouth, her hands grabbed her mother's head and held it firmly against her throbbing pussy as the intense pleasure of sexual climax pulsed from her genitals and shot throughout her body.

Sobbing and gasping, Michelle's climax slowly faded away and she lay there, limp, breathing heavily and, strangely, she thought, completely happy that this orgasm was brought about by her mother licking her pussy.

Karen pulled her mouth from her daughter's pussy, smiling, her chin and lips wet. She looked over to see her husband stroking his hard cock. He smiled at her.

Then Michelle sucked in a deep breath and reached down for her mother. She pulled her up to her and kissed her deeply, affectionately, passionately for a long, long time.

When they came up for air, Michelle looked over to her dad. "I know that I'm going to really enjoy it when you go down on me, Dad ... but," and here she turned to her mother, "it was ... I don't know, just really special for you to do it to me, Mom." Then Michelle kissed her mother again. The two women kissed affectionately several times and John was happy to watch while just stroking his hard cock.

When Michelle pulled her lips from her mother's sweet mouth she was ready to do to her mother what her mother had just done to her. "Okay, Mom, now I ... ."

Karen put her fingertips across her daughter's lips. "Shh! I really am tired, Michelle, and we are going to have a lot of time for you to ... well, return the favor."

"Are you sure, Mom?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I just want to go to sleep, okay." Karen then looked knowingly at John's hard cock.

Michelle looked at her father's thick erection too. "Not a problem, Mom," she said. She turned her body around and got herself into a comfortable position. She braced herself on a forearm between his legs. With the hand of that arm she was able to grasp her father's balls and gently began to massage them. With the other hand she grasp his hard cock at the base and, leaning forward, slipped her lips over his swollen glans and down deep onto his rigid shaft to begin sucking her father's cock for the second time that night.

John gasped with pleasure as his daughter began sucking his cock and loving the feeling of her hand that was also carefully manipulating his balls. He looked at his wife. She grinned at him and nodded, then got up to go into the bathroom.

When Karen came out of the bathroom, turning off the light behind her, she heard rather than saw her husband grunting and gasping as his came in their daughter's mouth.

I wonder if Michelle swallows, Karen thought, but assumed she did because her daughter didn't get up to go spit her father's semen out.

Karen climbed into bed and told Michelle to lie down between her and John. She had cuddled up to John for years before going to sleep, and with a few other men and women during that time. This was the first time she cuddled up to her adult daughter and, more especially, after having made oral love to her.

John, Michelle, and Karen all exchange good night kisses and settled down into bed. Soon father, daughter, and mother were asleep.

Chapter 16.

Kevin woke up on the couch around three in the morning. He went to the downstairs bathroom and emptied his bladder then he headed upstairs to his own bed. Noticing that his parents bedroom door was open Kevin, quietly, barefoot and on thick carpeting, walked down to the end of the hall and looked into the bedroom. Moonlight faintly lit up the room and Kevin could see three lumps in his parents king-sized bed.

Okay, he said to himself, so Michelle is sleeping with Mom and Dad. Cool. He turned and went to his bedroom and got into bed. He yawned and smiled, remembering all that had happened since Friday morning, less than forty-eight hours ago. His mother and he had become lovers. His sister and he had become lovers. Obviously, his sister and his dad had become lovers. And, knowing that his mother was bi-sexual, who knew what she and Michelle had done after his mother had fucked him to exhaustion on the couch in the family room and gone up to her bedroom. Kevin smiled again, who knew, he told himself, but he could always hope that now his mother and sister were lovers too. That would be really cool. He would love to watch them licking each other's pussies. That would be so hot.

Kevin yawned again. But that would just have to wait until later, if it was to be. He turned over onto his side and was soon asleep again.

Four hours later, Kevin awoke again. Sunlight was streaming in through his window. He yawned and stretched and decide he was rested and awake. He lay on his bed for a minute listening for any sounds that anyone else was up. All was quiet.

Kevin got up and went down the hall to look into his parents bedroom again. In the daylight he could clearly see his parents and his sister. The comforter was off the end of the bed and the top sheet was only half pulled up. His father was sleeping on his right side. Michelle was sleeping on her back next to him and their mother was sleeping on her right side also, facing Michelle. With the sheet pulled down, Kevin could see the lovely torso and breasts of his sister fully, but only partially of his mother, with her arms folded in front of her.

Kevin stared at his mother and sister for a couple of long moments and felt something in his heart that was a new-found appreciation and love for both of those women. He also felt a stirring in his crotch immediately after and grinned as he reached down to give his stirring cock a good squeeze and a couple of strokes. He was naked, of course. Why wear clothes, at least right now, in this situation. They were all one happy incestuous family now, right?

Kevin grinned again as he turned and went back to his room to grab a pair of shorts before heading downstairs to shave and shower. That would be quieter than using the hall bathroom upstairs. He wanted his family to sleep as much as they needed. Who knew how long they had been up fucking last night.

Since the whole family were coffee drinkers, Kevin made one carafe of coffee, poured himself a cup, then poured the rest of it into a half-gallon thermos with a pump spout. Then he made a second carafe of coffee. When it was done, he poured it into the thermos also.

He was on his second mug of coffee, checking out the world on his smart phone, when Michelle glided quietly into the kitchen. "Good morning," she said brightly.

Kevin looked up. His sister was wearing an extra long T-shirt. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, probably no panties either. That made his cock begin to wake up. "Did you have fun last night, Michelle?" he asked.

Michelle was reaching into the cabinet where they kept the coffee mugs. She looked over her shoulder at her brother and gave him a dazzling smile. "Oh yeah."

"So, tell me about it," Kevin said as his sister pumped herself a mug of coffee.

"Okay," she said as she put her mug down on the kitchen table across from her brother. "But first, how about a good morning kiss, eh?"

Kevin grinned and stood up and met his sister halfway around the table. They embraced and kissed, then kissed again.

"Mmm," Kevin said. "I like that. I like kissing my really hot sister and getting lots of tongue. You're making my dick hard already, Michelle."

Michelle laughed and kissed her brother sweetly once more. "And I like kissing you, too, Kevin. And I admit, it wouldn't take much more of this to make my pussy wet."

"Well, let's do it then," Kevin said. His hands pulled up the back of his sister's T-shirt then slipped under it. He'd been right. She wasn't wearing panties. But then why should she be, all things considered. His hands massaged her lovely and firm butt cheeks. His cock was getting harder by the second.

"Mmm, that feels good," Michelle said. Her hands slid under the elastic waist band of her bother's shorts and she massaged his firm butt, too. "But I thought you wanted to hear about last night."

1...910111213...19