Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle had stripped off her clothes in the bathroom and started the shower for a quick rinse. If she was going to do this, she wanted to do it her way. She was going to demand that Kevin lick her pussy first, then he could fuck her. She thought that by having him between her legs, licking her, she could just lay back and close her eyes and feel the pleasure. Later, after she had an orgasm—if she had an orgasm—she figured she would be more receptive to actual cock-in-pussy incest. If she didn't have an orgasm, well, that would be Kevin's problem because she would be out of there.

Michelle toweled off quickly, drying between her legs thoroughly before she wrapped the towel around her body, covering her breasts. The bottom of the towel barely covered her ass. But, considering what she was about to do, that wasn't a problem at all. And, of course, Kevin had seen her naked before, and recently, just not in a sexual situation.

Michelle didn't knock this time. She just opened the door and stepped in, leaving the door open. Her brother was on his bed, wearing a pair of light-weight shorts and nothing else. And probably no underwear either, she thought.

Kevin looked up as his sister entered his bedroom and then his eyes went wide. Why was she wrapped in a towel?"

Michelle didn't know just exactly what she was going to say. Without thinking about it, she pulled the towel off her body and let it drop to the floor and flung her arms up and out to her sides, with a little flourish of her hands, as if she had just done a magic trick. Ta Da!

Kevin slammed his text book shut and sat straight up on his bed. "Michelle ... .?"

"Well, big brother," Michelle said with an emotional quaver in her voice and butterflies in her stomach, "you still want to fuck your little sister?"

Michelle couldn't believe that she had done that, said that, but it definitely had an effect on Kevin. He was up off his bed like a shot and crossed over to her in three strides. His eyes looked at her, roamed over her body, like he had never looked at her before. His look was overtly sexual. It both shocked her and pleased her and made her blush.

"Are you sure, Michelle? Are you really sure you want to do this?" Kevin couldn't believe it. His sister was actually going to have sex with him. First his super hot mother yesterday, now his super hot sister today. Damn!

Michelle took a deep shaky breath and let it out. She nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure Kevin. But I want to do this my way or we won't be doing anything at all, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, Michelle. Uh, what way is that?"

"You have to go down on me first, Kevin. You have to uh ... ." She was slightly shocked and embarrassed about what she was going to say, but she said it anyway. "You have to lick my pussy before you, uh, fuck me. Okay?"

Kevin thought about telling his sister about fucking their mother, then going down on her, but Michelle seemed really set on this. Besides, he thought, I go down on her first, and make her come. Then I fuck her and make her come again. Then I go down on her again and surprise her and, well, make her come a third time. By then I'll be hard again and I can fuck her once more, hopefully making her come a fourth time before I come. Kevin thought if he could help his sister have four orgasms like that, she would definitely want to come back for more.

"Yeah. Okay, Michelle. No problem. I would love to lick your pussy. You're my sister. I love you and I really want you to enjoy this. Right?"

Michelle gave her brother a nervous smile. "Right."

She knew this had to be about pleasure. Sure, she loved her brother, but she wasn't "in love" with him, so this was just about pure physical pleasure—the pleasure he could give her and the pleasure she could give him.

Kevin quickly slid his shorts down to his ankles and stepped out of them. His cock was already half hard.

Michelle looked at her brother's thick cock realizing, fully for the first time, that it would be fucking her in a few minutes. She took another deep breath and let it out. She was nervous.

Kevin stepped in close and put his hands on his sister's shoulders. Michelle wasn't ready to kiss him on the mouth yet, not sexually at least. She gave him a quick peck on the lips, ducked under his arms and quickly got on his bed and onto her back. Kevin's bed, like hers was a twin-size. It had a headboard and a mattress on a metal frame and no foot board.

Kevin grinned at Michelle's actions. He'd picked up on the fact that she was nervous. That was okay, so was he. Nervous but so ready to go down on her that he couldn't wait. He kneeled at the end of his bed.

"Scoot you butt down to the end, here. This will be an easy position for me to lick your pussy." He helped her by hooking his hands under her bent legs just below her knees and pulling.

When Michelle's bottom was at the edge of the bed, Kevin ran his strong hands up to her ankles, holding her legs up and out. He slowly brought his fingers back down his sister's legs, over her calves, and lightly and gently over the soft creamy skin of her inner thighs.

Michelle was propped up on her elbows. She was watching her brother closely. As his fingertips stroked up and down the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, and then so very lightly brushed up against her even more sensitive outer labia, she made a small moaning sound.

Kevin looked up at his sister and gave her a gentle smile. She smiled back, albeit, still somewhat nervous. Then Kevin looked down again.

He was looking straight down at his sister's naked, shaved pussy and the sight of it made him shiver with delight. It was still closed up, like a flower that had yet to open to the morning sun. It was a small, tidy looking pussy with very pale skin and he could see the tops of her inner labia—a slightly wavy double line of oh so wonderful woman flesh—pressed between her outer pussy lips.

Kevin sat back on his heels then leaned his body forward until his nose was right in the middle of and against his sister pussy. First, he inhaled her womanly scent and found it pleasing. Then he rubbed his nose up and down Michelle's pussy ever so lightly. He could feel a little bit of wetness on the end of his nose.

Michelle moaned again. She was fascinated, watching her brother—her brother—beginning to perform oral sex on her. Her heart was pounding hard now.

Next, Kevin let the tip of his tongue lick delicately up and down his sister's labia. He pulled back for a second and could see her sexual "flower" was beginning to open up, exposing the pale pink wetness of a woman getting sexually excited.

Kevin brought his mouth back to his sister's pussy and began to lick more firmly and to gently nibble on her labia. Then he placed his mouth over her pussy and licked and sucked more vigorously. Now he heard Michelle gasp and felt her hips shift and her pussy press up against his mouth.

"You like what I'm doing, Michelle?" Kevin asked while keeping his mouth as close to her pussy as possible and still speak, letting his lips as they were forming the words caress her sensitive flesh.

"Ohh yeahhh." Michelle breathed out. She had forgotten that she was just going to lie back and not watch. Now, she wanted to watch her brother suck and nibble and "eat" her pussy.

Kevin went back to doing just that. He wanted Michelle to really get off. He wanted her to like, no, love what he was doing. He realized that he actually wanted to please his sister the best he could with his mouth, his lips, his tongue, and his teeth working together on her pussy. It was more important to him today, to please Michelle, than it had been yesterday, pleasing his mother with oral sex.

Kevin placed his mouth over his sister's clitoris and began a rhythmic sucking. At the same time he carefully slid two fingers deep into her vagina then pressed down firmly, something he had learned by watching a video of a well-know, mature porn actress demonstrating on a young porn actress how best to please a woman with your mouth and fingers..

"Ohh yesssss, Kevin! Ohh yesssss!" Michelle cried out in a quavering voice.

Kevin kept sucking and pressing and Michelle kept crying out, "Oh yes!" And then, much to her surprise, she was coming. The intense pleasure burst up out of her pussy and flooded throughout her whole being. Her body convulsed a few times. She made grunting and almost squealing noises and Kevin could feel her vaginal sphincter muscles squeezing his fingers, then squeezing again, and again.

As Kevin pulled his mouth away from his sister's clitoris and his fingers out of her sopping wet pussy she moaned one last time. Michelle felt as limp as a wet dish cloth. She was fully reclining on the bed now, her arms at right angles to her body, her feet flat on the floor and her legs splayed wide open.

Kevin sat back on his heels, with a big grin on his face. He wiped the combined wetness of his saliva and Michelle's vaginal lubrication from his lips and chin then wiped his hand across his naked thigh.

"So, Michelle ...? I take it you liked that?"

Michelle sat up and looked her brother in the eyes. She smiled at him playfully then pushed herself off the end of the bed and straddled his legs, her pussy firmly rubbed up against the base of his hard cock giving them both a little shiver of pleasure. Michelle's lips met Kevin's as her arms wrapped around his neck. She held her brother tightly while she kissed him passionately for many long seconds.

"Yeah, I liked that," she said after pulling her lips back just enough to speak. Then she kissed her brother again and again and again.

Kevin was happily enjoying all the kissing, the love and affection his sister was giving him now. This morning he was sure that he'd blown it by asking her if she wanted to have sex with him. Now. Now, for some reason she had changed her mind and he was happy and thankful. Going down on his sister was great. He really did like that. He liked giving her pleasure with his mouth. But even better, now he would get to fuck her and he was excitedly looking forward to sliding his big cock into his sister tight little pussy.

When she finished with the sixth or seventh kiss, Michelle pulled her head back. "You gave me a really good orgasm, Kevin. Better than any boy has done before."

"Maybe you were just more ... um aroused about having your brother lick your pussy, Michelle."

"Yeah, that's probably true. I mean, I was really nervous at first but when you started ... well, just watching you, my brother, going down on me was totally exciting. I couldn't believe I was actually letting you do it. But, Kevin, it felt so good. So good."

Kevin had his arms around his sister's waist. Now he pulled her tight up against his body and he kissed her long and hard.

Michelle felt the base of her brother's erection pressing hard into her wet labia and the tip of it pressing hard against her lower abdomen. It was straight up and as hard as it could be. She reached her hand between their bodies while they were still kissing and took a firm hold of it just below the head. She squeezed it several times.

"Ahh!" Kevin gasped. "Ooo, baby, baby! That feels good. Be careful though, you're playing with a loaded gun. I wouldn't want it to go off in your hand."

Michelle laughed. "Well, baby, baby, maybe I should get back up on the bed and let you put this monster into your baby sister's pussy. Hmm?"

"Excellent idea, Michelle," Kevin said with a grin.

"Although, Kevin, I think sometime in the future, just for the fun of it, I would like to give you a hand job just to see your cum spurt out of the end of your cock. It does spurt, doesn't it?

"Oh yeah," Kevin assured his sister.

Michelle levered herself to her feet, put her hands on the back of her brother's head and pulled it forward as she pushed her pussy against his mouth. Kevin responded by capturing the flesh around her clitoris with his teeth, biting gently then sawing his lower jaw back and forth.

"Ah! Ah! Ooo!" Michelle said and sucked air in through her teeth. Her clit was still sensitive and what Kevin did sent pleasant little shock waves through her belly.

Michelle pushed away from her brother and threw herself backward onto his bed. She scooted up to the headboard, waiting for her brother.

Kevin got up from the floor and grabbed his cock by his left hand, since he was left-handed, and lightly stroked it while giving his sister a heated sexy look.

"Okay, Michelle, last chance. Are you really sure you want to fuck ... I mean, after this morning and all."

"I thought we just did ... fuck. And this morning I was ... . Well, I was still confused. I went ... . Well that doesn't matter. I thought about you and Mom and, and the whole incest thing. And I decided to give it a try. So far it's turned out pretty damned good, don't you think. At least for me," she said with a giggle. "So now it's your turn ... well, it'll be my turn, again, too. So get your beautiful bod' up here and fuck me."

Kevin grinned and climb on the bed and up to his sister on his hands and knees. Michelle watched with fascination as his long hard cock swayed side to side as he crawled up to her. She no longer had any reservations about letting her brother fuck her. The thought of what they were going to do, that she would be holding on to her brother's body while he fucked that big cock of his in and out of her pussy, made her stomach almost jump in excited anticipation.

Kevin lowered his hips between his sister's wide-spread legs. Michelle guided his swollen cockhead to just the right spot, then she rubbed it up and down a few times to get it wet from her natural lubrication. She looked up at her brothers, wide-eyed and solemn-face without saying a word.

Kevin bent his head down and kissed his sister sweetly on the lips just before he slid nearly the full length of his thick cock into her very tight, but very wet and slick pussy.

"Oh! My! God!" Michelle gasped as she felt her brother's cock stretch and fill her pussy like it had never been stretched and filled before. Her arms went around his broad shoulders and she pulled him down onto her. She wanted to feel his weight on her as he fucked her.

Kevin actually supported some of his weight. He didn't want to crush the breath out of his sister. But his hips began to piston his cock in and out of her pussy quickly. God! It feels so good, he thought. God! I'm actually fucking my gorgeous, sexy sister! Yesterday it was Mom, today Michelle. And this, like with Mom, isn't going to be a one time thing. I just know it.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Michelle was crying out again. "Oh Kevin your cock feels so good fucking me!"

Kevin was starting to pant just a little. "Yeah, Michelle, and your pussy feels amazingly good to me. Oh God Michelle," he cried, "we're fucking and it feels so damned good!"

"Oh yes, Kevin, it does, it does, and I love it, I really love it."

"You know, Michelle," Kevin now breathed hoarsely into his sister's ear, "one of us, or both of us, are going to have to get bigger beds."

Michelle shivered with pleasure at her brother's warm breathy voice in her ear.

"Oh yeah, then we can sleep together."

"My thinking exactly," Kevin said as he kept thrusting his cock so deliciously in and out of his sister's tight little pussy.

"Do you think Mom and Dad will mind?" Michelle asked.

"I hardly think so, Michelle," Kevin answered. "After all, Mom and I had sex yesterday and we plan on having a lot more sex in the future ... and with Dad, too ... . Uh, I mean ... ."

"Yeah, Kevin, that's all right. Mom told me that this morning."

"You do plan on fucking Dad, don't you, Michelle," Kevin asked.

The thought of fucking her father, now that she was fucking her brother, seemed inevitable. She remembered how she fantasized about having sex with her Dad yesterday and how she came, and came hard. Now, she fantasized that it wasn't her brother fucking her, but her dad. They were about the same size and equally physically fit and, according to her mother, had equally large cocks. The image of her dad fucking her was vivid in her mind.

"Yes, I, I ... ." Michelle started to answer her brother, but then ... Ohhh yesssss! I'm coming ... now!" she cried out through clenched teeth, as her body convulsed with pleasure again.

Kevin was excited to be giving his sister another orgasm. He could feel her tight vaginal muscles spasm around his still thrusting cock. Michelle's eyes were screwed shut tightly and her mouth was now gaping open in a rictus of pleasure as her body was arched up against his. He thought about how it had felt fucking his mother yesterday and how wonderful her body and pussy had felt when she had climaxed. Now, here, it was happening again with his sister, just as good, just as intense, just as ... .

Kevin sucked in his breath and grunted loudly as the intense pleasure of his own orgasm shot out of the depths of his groin and into his cock, which then began pumping a big, hot load of his thick, creamy cum deep into his sister's pussy. As his own extremely pleasurable orgasm overtook him, he pounded his cock in and out of Michelle's pussy with even more vigor, causing her to hug her brother even tighter as her body rolled over the first orgasm into a second one.

This time Michelle didn't say anything, at least not anything that could be called words. She made grunting, gasping sounds deep in her throat and then, at last, "Oh! Oh! Kevin!" she cried, holding onto him as if for dear life and digging her fingernails into the muscles of his back as her body convulsed again with wonderful, delicious pleasure.

The dynamic duo, brother and sister, first time fucking, incest-committing couple, were perspiring freely and breathing deeply. After several moments, Kevin rolled off his sister, pulling his still hard cock out of her wet, cum-filled vagina.

They both lay on their backs for a few seconds, relaxing, getting their breath back.

Kevin laughed and rolled on to his side to look at his sister. "Hey, that wasn't half-bad, was it?"

Michelle laughed, then got to her knees. She pushed her brother over onto his back then straddled his stomach and play-punched his chest.

The feeling of his sister's warm wet pussy pressing down on his stomach, possibly already leaking out some of his cum, excited Kevin.

"Not half-bad?" she asked in mock seriousness. Then she leaned forward and kissed her brother passionately for a long time.

"I've never had two orgasms in a row, Kevin. And you did it to me. Yeah, I'd say that wasn't half-bad." She kissed him again.

Kevin, ready to provide more pleasure for his sister, sat up powerfully rolling Michelle off his stomach between his legs and onto her back. Her head was almost off the end of the bed. He quickly got his legs under him and stretched his body out prone with his head right between his sister's thighs, where he wanted it. He had to bend his legs at the knees to fit his body between the headboard and his sister's pussy.

"Hey? What ... .?" Michelle started to say.

"Relax, sister dear. I'm going to show you something new. I'm sure you'll like it."

"But ... but, Kevin. You just fucked me. You can't be going down on me now!"

"Why not?"

"Why not? B-B-Because you just, you know, you just came ... your cum is, is in my pussy."

"I know. Now I'm going to lick it out."

"What!"

"It's something Mom taught me yesterday. She calls it, licking the platter clean. I was a little hesitant at first but, you know what, it was ... well not bad at all. Mom gets off on it and I think you will too. Haven't you ever had a boy come in your mouth, Michelle?"

Michelle was propped up on her elbows now. She had started to struggle but Kevin had slid his arms under her thighs and around over the tops of them and was holding her securely.

1...678910...19