Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers

Kevin poured out a liberal amount of anal lube over his sister's little brown puckered hole, spreading it all around then carefully slipping a finger inside her ass, then two. While his sister and father were sharing several kisses, Kevin gently fucked his sister's ass with his fingers, moving them in and out then around and around. Soon he felt her anus open up a bit. Then he lubed up his cock.

After wiping his hand on one of the towels, Kevin positioned his fully swollen cockhead against his sister's anus and pressed gently.

Karen came back into the bedroom just then. She stood beside the bed where she had a good view of what was happening. Her husband's cock was buried deep in her daughter's pussy, her labia tightly stretched around his thickness. Now, her son was about to enter Michelle's ass and that little hole would really be stretched tightly around Kevin's thickness just like it had been with her father's big cock.

She had seen this before with her swinging friends. Karen wasn't sure why, but the thought, let alone the act, of herself or any other woman being filled with two cocks at once was a total turn on for her. She loved doing it and she enjoyed watching it be done to someone else. Now she was watching her daughter take on two cock, two very big ones, for the first time. With her right hand, Karen reached down and began rubbing her pussy. Her left hand reached up to massage her left breast and pinch its nipple.

Kevin pressed a little harder. Even though his dad's cock had stretched his sister's asshole less than thirty minutes ago, it had closed up tight, as his fingers had just found out. Now, he had to pushed harder than he had supposed he would. Still, he didn't try to go too fast, just firm, steady pressure ... and then he watched excitedly as the tip of his cock began to spread his sister's anus open.

Kevin heard his sister gasp and he stopped pushing.

"Do it now, Kevin," Michelle said as she pushed out with her ass muscles. He did as she said, but still carefully. Michelle gasped again then groaned as her brother thick cock slowly, but smoothly, slid into her rectum. Her anal sphincter was once again stretched to the max around a big, thick cock. And again, it was almost painful ... actually, just slightly painful, but not thrill-killing by any means. She was happy, proud actually, that her ass was being fucked again, this time by her brother.

Once his cock was about half-way inside his sister's ass, Kevin stopped shoving it in. "You okay," he asked.

Michelle nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. God you and Dad have such big cocks." Then she giggled and looked back over her shoulder to her mother. "But that's what we like about them, right Mom?"

"Oh yeah!" Karen answered her daughter. Seeing those two cocks stuffed up into Michelle's pussy and ass was marvelously exciting to her and made her pussy very wet.

John started fucking his daughter's pussy from below. He couldn't move too much, but was able to managed a couple of inches of the old in and out. Kevin, still new to the feeling of another cock separated by a thin partition of flesh moving against his, didn't move for a couple of seconds. He found it highly erotic—his and his father's cocks fucking his sister in her pussy and ass at the same time. Then he began fucking her ass, matching his father's movement and speed.

"Oh my! Oh yessss!" Michelle said in a hoarse whisper. "Oh yes! Oh God! I'm so full of cock. So fucking stuffed! Jesus I love it. Oh yes! Dad, Kevin, fuck those big cock in and out of me. Fuck my pussy, Dad! Fuck my ass, Kevin!" Michelle was amazed at the wonderful feeling of those two big cocks fucking her at the same time ... and at her language, too. No wonder Mom likes this, she thought to herself.

Michelle looked over her shoulder at her mother with half-closed, lust-glazed eyes. She smiled, seeing her mother squeezing and rubbing her pussy while watching her daughter doing her first double penetration.

"You're right, Mom. This is wonderful!"

"Yeah, baby. Now you know why I like it so much."

Michelle's eyes fluttered and her body shuddered with intense pleasure. "Uh-huh. Oh God! I love it!"

Both men, encouraged by Michelle's vocalization of the obvious pleasure she was feeling at being doubly penetrated, picked up speed.

Michelle moaned and laid her forehead down on her father's shoulder. She spread her knees a bit more, but held her hips up from resting totally against her father's hips, thereby letting him move more easily, penetrating her better, fucking her faster. And he did.

Kevin felt a subtle change in his sister tight asshole. It didn't feel quite so tight suddenly. At that point he really began to fuck her ass, just like he had fucked her pussy before. He was watching with total concentration and fascination as his cock slid in and out of his sister's ass. He was also fascinated at the sight of his sister's beautiful ass and body below him. She, like their mother, had a wonderfully womanly curvy yet tight and toned body.

And now, here he was butt fucking his sister and she was loving it! Their Dad was fucking her pussy—double penetration—like they had done with his mother this morning ... only now he was the one fucking the ass. God he loved it. Could this incest thing get any better?

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Michelle wailed. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssss!" And then she was grunting and gasping and holding on to her father's shoulders for dear life as she started thrusting her hips back, hard and fast, onto those two wonderful big cocks fucking both her holes, as she had the biggest, strongest orgasm in her life.

Everything came to a standstill, except for Michelle's body, which was shaking and shuddering with the wonderful seismic shock of an incredibly intense orgasm, and then she collapsed on her father's body and started laughing.

"Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!" Michelle said and then laughed some more.

John's cock was still hard, and deep, in his daughter's pussy. Kevin's was equally hard and equally deep in his sister's ass. They looked at each other and smiled. And then Kevin decided that maybe he'd better pull out, which he did, and watched as his sister's gaping asshole slowly closed up.

Karen, who had been working herself up to an orgasm of her own, also stopped what she was doing.

"Thanks, Kevin," Michelle said. She sat up on her father's cock but didn't move. She twisted her body to look at her mother. "Now I see why you like dp so much, Mom."

Karen smiled and got up on the bed on her knees. She hugged her daughter and kissed her gently. "I'm glad you liked it, baby."

"It was intense," Michelle said emphatically. Then she lifted her pussy off of her father's cock and flopped over onto her back next to him.

Father and son gave each other a "Hmm?" and "Oh well," look.

Michelle propped herself up on her elbows. "I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but that's it for me. I don't know if I have enough energy to drag myself off to the shower. But," she continued, "I'm sure Mom would love to take my place, wouldn't you, Mom?"

Karen laughed. "You know I do." She quickly straddled her husband and just as quickly slipped his cock into her wet pussy, closing her eyes and sighing with the pleasure of it. She leaned forward. "Grease up my ass, Kevin, before you lose your hard on."

Kevin quickly lube his mother's ass and soon he was gently, but firmly, pressing his cock deep into her rectum.

The two men started fucking the woman between them.

Michelle leaned over to quickly kiss her father. She then turned her head to kiss her mother. Next, she got to her knees and kissed her brother before getting off the bed. At the door, on the way to the hallway bathroom, Michelle turned to watch her father and brother fucking her mother. It was a beautiful sight, but she had had enough sex for one day. Hell she'd had more sex this weekend than she'd ever had in a month of weekends. And she'd had new and exciting sex: incest with her brother, father and mother; her first time being made love to and making love to a woman, anal sex, and double penetration.

Wow! She thought to herself. And this is just the beginning. Her family was going to have a whole lot more sex in the days, weeks, months and years to come. She just knew it and she looked forward to it.

I'm a totally incest perverted sex freak now, she told herself. She had a big grin on her face. And I love it!

"Hey guys," Michelle called out, "after my shower, I'm going down to start dinner. I'm starving.

The responses she got, not that she was expecting any, were mumbled and basically consisted of "Um, uh, yeah, okay," as her father and mother and brother kept fucking without a pause.

Michelle smiled at the sight of her parents and brother having sex together. On Friday the thought of it, let alone the reality, had been abhorrent to her. Now, the sight of her parents and brother having sex together pleased her and, even though sexually satiated herself, it still excited her. Yeah, she thought, I've had enough sex for now. In fact, it might be a day or two before I want to have sex again.

Chapter 23.

The Cummings family was sitting around the kitchen table again, finishing dinner. After Karen had a nice orgasm and John and Kevin had gotten their rocks off again, they all got cleaned up and came down to help Michelle.

"You know," Karen began, looking at her husband. "Larry and Rita Osbourne are hosting this Saturday." She was referring to the swingers' group that she and John belonged to meeting—for food, fun, and fucking—at the Osborne's house.

"Oh yeah," John said. He figured his wife had brought it up to see if Kevin and Michelle might want to go with them. "So, Kevin, Michelle," John said. You want to go to one of our swingers parties ... um, orgies? I'm sure both of you will have lots of fun."

"Are the Osbournes the one who have that big house outside of town, overlooking the lake ... and with a nice big swimming pool and hot tub?" Michelle asked. She and Kevin had been there a few times over the years to various parties, obviously non-sexual ones.

"Yes, dear," Karen said. "That the place. The party will start in the afternoon and we'll all be outside on the patio and around the pool. That's always special."

John nodded in agreement.

Kevin looked at his sister, who broke out in a big smile. He grinned back at her. "Yeah, I think I'd like to. What about you, Michelle?"

"I think I'd be a fool to turn down an offer like that."

And so it was decided that Kevin and Michelle would be introduced to the rest of the swinging couples that their parents had sex with. Karen said that she'd contact the Osbourne's the next day, although she knew there wouldn't be a problem.

After dinner, Michelle went up to her room to finish writing a paper for a class she had the next day. Her parents and Kevin chose to watch a movie in the family room. At ten Michelle finished, stretched, then stripped and got into bed. Her door was open, of course, and just as she turned out her light, her mother and father stuck their heads in her room to say goodnight. They were turning in, too.

Five minutes later, Michelle heard a light rapping on her door frame.

"Michelle, you asleep?" Kevin asked.

"Not yet. What is it?"

"I was wondering if, you know, if I could sleep with you. I mean, I know we would be kind of crowded but ... ." He trailed off.

"But I don't want to have any more sex tonight, Kevin," Michelle said.

"No. That's okay. I just thought it would be really nice to snuggle up to you, you know, and sleep together. That is, if you want to."

Michelle smiled in the dark. "Yeah, Kevin, I think I'd like that." She was pleased that he had asked. And, truth be told, the thought of her lean handsome brother spooning up to her and sleeping with her, feeling his strong arms around her and his naked, warm skin against hers excited her.

Kevin glided across the room and slid into Michelle's bed. She turned her body to face him and put her arms around his neck. She kissed him sweetly, affectionately. "But no sex, right? I'm going to be sore in the morning and I need my sleep ... so do you."

"Sure, Michelle, what ever you say," Kevin answered. Truth be told, his cock was a bit sore from all the fucking he had done this weekend.

His sister kissed him again, pressing her breasts to his chest and her belly against his, then she turned over and pressed her ass into his groin, wiggling it as she did. He thought he heard her giggle into her pillow, but he wasn't sure. What he was sure of was that he could already feel his cock beginning to get hard.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers