Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! Choices. Choices. Okay, tell me about last night."

Michelle laughed at her brother's words, kissed him again and pulled away to sit at the table and take a sip of her coffee.

"Well, Dad was still in the shower when I went up. I didn't want him to see that it was me right away. I wanted to, you know, surprise him. So I pulled the covers up over my head like Mom does sometimes."

Kevin nodded.

"When Dad got into bed, I guess he and Mom had talked about having sex one last time, so he was kind of disappointed that I, or Mom, was already asleep. But then I reached over and grabbed his cock and began sucking it and he really got into it. Well, I have to admit, so did I.

"I mean, Kevin, us fucking yesterday, once I gave myself permission, was really exciting."

"Tell me about it," Kevin interrupted. He reached under the table and into his shorts to begin stroking his cock which beginning to get hard again.

"Yeah, well, sucking Dad's cock was even more exciting than I could have imagined. I really, really got into it and," Michelle paused and grinned at her brother. "And when he came, Kevin, I swallowed. I just kept sucking and swallowing until he was all pumped out."

"Wow, little sister, two cum swallows in one day. Did you almost gag, like you did with me?"

"Nope," Michelle said proudly. "But then, I just swallowed it straight down as Dad was coming. I didn't hold it in my mouth. I like that a lot better."

Kevin started to say something but Michelle continued.

"Then I threw the covers back and you should have seen the look of surprise on Dad's face. That was priceless. Then he went down on me for a bit before he fucked me. And Kevin, Dad's cock is every bit as big as yours."

"So, after he fucked you," Kevin asked, "did he go down on you again and lick his cum out your pussy? Mom said he likes doing that."

"No, actually, Mom did that." Michelle said casually, then laughed at the look of surprise on her brother's face.

"Man, Michelle! I looked in on you guys sleeping together and wondered if you and Mom made love last night ... ."

"Actually," Michelle interrupted, "I just kissed Mom and then we made out for awhile and then she went down on me. But then she said she was too tired for anymore sex." Michelle paused. "Oh, but I did suck Dad's cock again and let him come in my mouth again. And yes, before you ask, I swallowed it."

"Wow, Michelle!" was all that Kevin had to say. He went to the thermos to warm up his coffee which had gotten cold while listening to his sister telling him about what she and their dad and mom did last night.

"So are Mom and Dad still asleep or ...?"

"No. I woke up and tried to crawl out of bed without disturbing them but woke up Mom. I went to our bathroom to shower before coming downstairs. Mom and Dad were talking when I got out of the bathroom and Mom called out to say they'd be down shortly."

"Hey kids, how are you on this glorious, wonderful morning," their father said as he came through the kitchen door, heading straight for the coffee. He was just wearing a pair of shorts like Kevin.

"Aren't you the cheerful, chipper one," Kevin said.

John finished filling his cup and turned around and leaned back on the counter. "Hell yes, son! Had a great day yesterday and an even better night last night. I assume that Michelle has filled you in on what happen."

"Yeah. Sorry I missed it."

"Well, I guess you and your mother had a good time down in the family room before she came up to bed, right?"

Kevin grinned. "Yeah, Mom just about fucked me into exhaustion."

"She can do that," John nodded in agreement with his son.

"Good morning everyone," Karen said as she came into the kitchen. "I can do what, John?"

John opened his mouth to say something. Closed it. Looked at Kevin and Michelle at the table and gave them a big grin, then turned back to his wife, who was now getting herself a mug of coffee and standing right next to her husband.

"Kevin and I were agreeing that when you want to, you can fuck a guy to death."

Karen snorted. "Hardly. Although, there are times when I've worn you out, I believe." And," Karen continued, looking at her son, "I believe you and Michelle had, well, basically screwed each other's brains out before your father and I got home last night, right?"

Michelle was laughing and Kevin was grinning. "Uh, yeah, I'd say your assessment is correct, Mom."

"So, as I remember, as I was leaving you last night you were falling asleep. You can't say I was responsible for, as your father so quaintly put it, fucking you to death."

Now Kevin and John were both laughing.

"Okay, okay, Mom, you win. But you did do a good job on me last night, you have to admit that."

"Of course I did dear. I'm still quite thrilled to be fucking my son. Ooo! Just saying that sends shivers through my body."

Karen was wearing the same short, silky robe that she wore most mornings, the one she wore while seducing Kevin. Now it was evident that what she said was true as everyone else could see her nipples get hard under the flimsy material.

Karen set her mug on the counter and walked around the table to where her son was sitting. She held out her arms. "Come on, Kevin, give your mother a sweet good morning kiss." She cut her eyes to her husband and notice a definite lump showing in his shorts. This would be the first time he saw his wife and his son being overtly sexual.

Kevin stood up and wrapped his arms around his lovely mother. She placed her hands on his muscular shoulders, her body shivering again at the touch of his warm, smooth skin. Karen tilted her head up and Kevin kissed her on the mouth. The kiss started out slowly, sweetly, but picked up in passion. Mother and son had an audience for their incestuous love and were making the most of it. After several seconds of tongue-twisting, lip-locking, wet, passionate pleasure, Karen pulled her lips away, then kissed her son twice more, quickly, lightly.

"Wow!" Kevin said, taking in a deep breath. "That got my cock fully hard."

"I know, I could feel it," Karen said. "And, if it's any consolation, you got my pussy wet."

John spoke up. "Yeah, watching you two kiss got my cock hard, too."

Karen looked over at her husband to confirm that he did, indeed, have a tent in his shorts. "Why don't you guys just drop your shorts so Michelle and I can appreciate you big, beautiful cocks."

"Not a problem," John answered, as he and Kevin both dropped their shorts to their ankles, then stepped out of them. "And why don't you drop your robe and Michelle pull off her T-shirt?"

Michelle stood up and pulled off her T-shirt and Karen shrugged out of her robe. Both women placed their garment on the back of a kitchen chair. The men noticed that Michelle's nipples were as hard as Karen's.

"And I need a nice good morning kiss from you, too, Michelle," Karen said as she walked around the table to embrace her daughter and to be embrace by her, pressing their bellies and breasts together warmly.

Karen and her daughter kissed for several long moments. Father and son watched them, looked at each other and grinned while slowly and lightly stroking their full erections. Then they looked back at the two beautiful women kissing so affectionately in front of them.

Karen broke the kiss and nuzzled Michelle's neck then nibbled on her earlobe. "You want to really turn these guys on," she whispered warmly into her daughter's ear.

Her mother's hot breathy whisper gave Michelle goose bumps. "Yeah," she whispered back into her mother's ear.

Karen moved her head and began kissing her daughter lovingly again for several seconds. When she broke the kiss this time, she whispered in her daughter's ear again. "Would you go down on me, Michelle? Are you ready for that?"

Michelle's heart was already beating hard, kissing her mother like this in front of her father and brother for the first time was exciting enough. Now a thrill, like electricity, shot through her stomach.

"If not," her mother continued, "I'll go down on you."

"No, Michelle whispered. She'd made up her mind. "I'll do it. I want to do it."

Karen was pleased to hear her daughter's answer. She kissed her firmly on the mouth again and worked her tongue deliciously around inside it for several moments, then she pulled back a bit and thrust her right breast up at Michelle.

On cue, Michelle bent her head to lick around her mother's erect nipple. Then she took it in her mouth and sucked on it hard before biting down on it lightly.

Karen took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She tilted her face up to the ceiling and moved her hands to the back of Michelle's head to hold and press her mouth firmly against her breast.

John and Kevin were becoming very aroused at what they were seeing: mother and daughter making love to each other. Kevin had to let go of his cock for a while. He was getting too turned on at watching what these two beautiful women were doing. John continued to lightly stroke his fully erect, vein-bulging cock, only his stroking was very slow and very light.

Michelle now moved her mouth to her mother's other nipple and lovingly licked and sucked and nibbled on it. Then she lowered herself to her knees and kissed her mother's belly, loving the warm feeling and clean smell of the skin. Her hands caressed her mother's lower back, her buttocks, then came around her waist to lightly caress her mother's stomach.

Karen closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Her hands were on Michelle's head and she was fully involved in both the pleasure her daughter's mouth and hands were giving her and the realization that her daughter was soon going to be licking her pussy. That thought possibly thrilled her more than seducing and fucking her son had, although that had been thrilling too. Also, the thought of her husband and son watching what she and her daughter were doing added another element to her excitement. She always had been an exhibitionist ... at least in the proper setting, like right here, right now.

Karen was standing next to the chair that Michelle had been sitting on. It was scooted out from the table. She raised her left leg and put her foot on the seat of the chair, making her pussy openly accessible to her daughter's mouth. Michelle was beginning to kiss her mother where her raised leg joined her body.

Michelle moved her mouth and nose over and down just slightly and was now nuzzling her mother's pussy. The smell was much like her own smell when she would masturbate then bring her fingers to her nose, then to her mouth to taste. It was the smell of a clean, healthy woman, slightly reminiscent of the seashore, but definitely not fishy as so many jokes about women's vaginas would have you believe.

"Ahh!" Karen sighed, as Michelle took her first taste of another woman's pussy.

Michelle began licking her mother's pussy delicately at first, like a cat licking up cream. Her mother's pussy, no surprise, tasted much like her own. Okay, Michelle thought to herself, this isn't bad at all. In fact, I kind of like it. And it did excite her considerably that she was making oral love to another woman and that the woman was her mother.

"Ladies," John spoke up, "wouldn't you be more comfortable in the living room." He was totally absorbed, totally aroused at watching his daughter go down on his wife. But Karen's one leg up on the chair looked a little unstable and uncomfortable. In the living room she could sit in a chair or on the couch and lean back, legs spread wide and let Michelle lick her pussy to her heart's content, plus the carpeting in there would be more comfortable on his daughter's knees.

Karen's lust-filled eyes tracked over to her husband, then she smiled. "Yes, of course. That's a wonderful idea."

Karen took her foot off the chair and helped her daughter up off of her knees. The two women kissed.

"Your mouth felt so good on my pussy, Michelle," Karen told her daughter.

Michelle grinned, almost embarrassed, but happy to have given her mother pleasure.

Karen took her daughter's hand and led her into the living room. John and Kevin followed, their stiff, hard cocks swinging lightly from side-to-side.

Chapter 17.

The living room furniture consisted of a large, comfortable sofa and matching love seat at right angles to each other and two wing chairs, all of which made a grouping around the fireplace. There were, as well, a coffee table in front of the sofa, two small tables on either end of the love seat, and a small table between the wing chairs. The wing chairs were reached first, coming in from the dining room.

There were sheers on the picture window and curtains on either side that were close at the top then draped, pulled back and tied off artfully, with a matching valance across the top. The window faced north and, of course, that side of the house was in shadow, with bright sunlight beyond. All-in-all, it was highly unlikely that anyone on the sidewalk or street, or across the street could see into their living room. And this being early Sunday morning, there wasn't anyone out and about anyway.

Karen released her daughter's hand when she reached the wing chair closest to the sofa. She turned and sat her butt on the edge of the seat and rolled her torso back into the chair. Her ass and lower back were supported by the seat and her shoulders and head by the back of the chair. Then she lifted her legs and settled them over the arms of the chair. Karen was supported comfortably, with her legs spread wide and her pussy completely exposed and available.

"This okay, sweetie?" Karen, smiling, asked her daughter.

Michelle nodded and smiled back at her mother. "Uh-huh. That's just fine," she said as she lowered herself to her knees on the plush carpeting. And it was just fine, with her mother's pussy so easily available to her in this position. She slid her hands and forearms between the arms of the chair and her mother's hips and body and leaned in to begin kissing, sucking, and licking on her pussy.

God! Karen thought to herself, this is just so fucking wonderful. Michelle, my daughter, licking my pussy. I never would have thought in a million years that she would do this. And, in this position, in this chair, I'll really be able to see her doing it, see her tongue licking me, see her mouth sucking me.

Karen was in a state of high sexual arousal that transcended normal sex. Not only was this incestuous sex, it was mother-daughter incestuous sex. She hadn't realized, when she first hatched her plot to seduce her son, that incest fucking would excite her so much. She wasn't even sure why she had decided to seduce Kevin, other than, from a purely logical point of view, she didn't see any reason why she shouldn't. He was a handsome young man that any normally horny woman would love to fuck ... and Karen knew that she was more than normally horny.

Still, a part of her mind wondered why she didn't have some kind of natural aversion to having sex with her son. The fact was, however, she didn't and so the thought of seducing her son came easily to her and the thought of seducing her son had gotten her pussy wet fantasizing about it. And so, as night follows day, the thought became reality. Karen didn't regret it nor did she feel guilty. It was consensual adult sex and no ones' business but their own.

Then, the jump from having sex with her son to having sex with her daughter, well, that hadn't been hard at all. She was, after all, bi-sexual, loved to make love to other women and have them make love to her, and incest was incest, whether with her son or her daughter. So, after having seduced her son into an incestuous relationship, why wouldn't she become her daughter's lover, given the opportunity? That opportunity had come last night when Michelle had kissed her so sexually, so wonderfully, so passionately. Now, here was her daughter making love to her with her mouth, and doing it quite well.

All-in-all, Karen was quite pleased with the outcome of her incestuous desires, especially considering that it now included both her husband and son also being the lovers of her daughter. Yes, Karen was quite pleased and, right now, wonderfully aroused to have Michelle licking and sucking on her pussy so delightfully.

Of course, beyond the purely physical act of having sex with her son and daughter, Karen did truly love them, first as her children, and now as her lovers. She didn't see a contradiction between loving and having sex with her adult children for the attractive, sexual adults that they were and loving them because she gave birth to them and raised them.

As Michelle began to lick her mother's pussy Karen looked up at her husband and son. She smiled broadly, noticing their very erect cocks, which they were once again stoking lightly.

John bent down and kissed his wife then moved over to sit in other wing chair. It sat at an angle to the first one and he had a excellent view of his daughter going down on his wife. He was highly aroused at this turn of events also.

Kevin kissed his mother, too, then went to sit at the end of the sofa closest to the chair his mother was in—splaying her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing her pussy so obscenely, so wonderfully. He, too, had a great view of his sister going down on their mother. Every now and then he had to stop stroking his cock to let it calm down, otherwise, excited as he was from watching the show his mother and sister were putting on, his cock would have gotten too stimulated and he would have ejaculated right there, spewing his cum all over the place.

Karen moaned as her daughter began sucking on her clitoris. With her eyes half closed and her mind filled with lust, she watched her beautiful daughter working her mouth and tongue up and down her pussy, licking, sucking, nibbling.

"Oh Michelle, baby, what you're doing to me, baby! It's so wonderful. Oh yes! That's it! That's it!" Karen gasped as Michelle slid a finger into her mother's pussy and began massaging her g-spot.

Michelle was concentrating fully on giving her mother the best oral sex she could. Hearing her mother express her pleasure out loud, telling her how wonderful it felt, filled Michelle with a warm sexual pleasure and made her own pussy wet.

My God! Michelle thought. I love my mother, of course I do, but I never, ever thought I would be licking her pussy ... and getting off on it. What a sick, twisted family we are ... but at least we're having fun. She almost giggled at that thought.

Michelle kept massaging her mother's g-spot, felt it firm up under her pressing fingertip, kept her mouth over her mother's tasty little clit, not touching it directly but sucking on all the flesh surrounding it, heard her mother moaning and mumbling "yes" and "Oh God!" and "don't stop."

Suddenly Karen cried out, a short, sharp sound. Her body convulsed as a strong, sweet orgasm took her to that brief but beautiful touch of paradise. Her hands found her daughter's head and pressed it hard against her coming pussy. She cried out three or four more times then her body slumped back in the chair. She was breathing heavily.

Michelle, raised her head from her mother's vagina, a big smile on her face and her lips and chin wet and shiny. She looked to her right and saw her father smiling too and noticed that his cock was vein-bulging rigid. Michelle's body shivered with the sure knowledge that soon her father's big cock would be fucking her again.

She looked to her left and saw her brother on the couch with a huge grin on his face and with just as big and hard of an erection as their father's. Oh my God! she thought, as she realized that she was going to fuck both her father and brother today.

"Way to go, Michelle," Kevin said.

"Yes, dear, way to go," Karen said.

Michelle turned to look at her mother who held out her arms to her daughter. Michelle rose up on her knees and leaned in to embraced her mother and to kiss her, deeply, affectionately, and for many long moments.

1...1011121314...19