Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I did okay, Mom?" Michelle asked. "I mean, that was the first time I ever went down on a woman."

"Oh, baby, you did fantastic," Karen said as she pulled her daughter down for another long, delicious kiss.

"And you didn't mind it ... going down on me?" Karen gave her daughter a serious questioning look.

"Well, Mom, I have to admit, last night when you went down on me, I knew that eventually I was going to do it to you too. So, in the kitchen, when you asked me to do it, I thought ... well hell, why not? I know lots of women do it. I mean, you do, then there's my friend and her mother, and I'm sure some of the women in your swingers' group do it too, right?"

"That's right, baby," Karen said as she gently ran her fingers through her daughter's hair on both sides of her head.

"And Mom?" Michelle went on. "I liked it. Really, I did. I loved the, the ... fragrance of your pussy and how it tasted. I've smelled my fingers after masturbating and licked them off, too," Michelle admitted, almost shyly. "And then I got so turned on when I heard you moaning and all. I knew you were enjoying it, that I was giving you pleasure and I really, really liked doing that." Michelle paused briefly. "I love you, Mom. I really do love you."

"Oh sweetie!" Karen exclaimed. She hugged her daughter tightly to her breast, then let her up and kissed her several times. "And I love you, too, Michelle, so very much." Her eyes were moist and she had a lump in her throat from the emotion that was filling her right then.

Karen turned to look at her husband then her son. "And you guys too. You know that. I love you both so very much."

"We love you both so much," Michelle said as she got to her feet, holding her hands out to her mother.

"Oof!" Karen said as she lifted her legs off the arms of the chair. She took Michelle's hands and let her help pull her to her feet where she stretched her body and flexed her back.

John and Kevin stood up at the same time. Michelle turned to her brother and, after pulling his cock up flat against her belly, they embraced and kissed sweetly for a few moments. John and Karen were doing the same thing. Then Michelle took her mother's place and Karen moved over to her son. Father and daughter hugged each other and kissed affectionately while mother and son did the same.

"Now," Karen said as she gently pulled away from her son. "I'm going upstairs to take care of some necessary business, so you three can play down here while I'm gone. I'm sure you can think of something to do with two hard cocks and one wet pussy, eh?" She gave everyone a wicked grin then headed for the stairs.

"Honey?" John asked.

Karen stopped on the first step, her hand on the rail. Her husband and children were looking at her, perplexed.

"Later, after you two guys are done fucking Michelle and when you get hard again, I'm going to want you both to fuck me at the same time, okay? So, you know, I want to give myself a little clean out."

John started laughing. "Duh! But of course dear. I should have realized. Carry on, darling." He blew his wife a kiss.

Kevin was grinning really big, looking at his sister with an "I told you so" expression on his face.

As Karen trotted up the stairs, Michelle turned to her dad with a questioning look on her face. "Mom wants a "dp"?

"'Dp,' double penetration. Yes Michelle, that's what she wants." John gave his daughter a questioning look of his own. He didn't know how much sexual experience his daughter had. "Have you ever done that?"

"God no! But I've heard about it. I mean, well, I have watched some porn."

"Well, Michelle, your mother loves all things sexual and she really likes, as she has said on more than one occasion, 'two big dicks filling her up at the same time.'"

"Wow! But, you know, anal, doesn't that hurt. I had a guy try it with me and let me tell you ... ."

"He obviously didn't know what he was doing, Michelle," her father answered. "It takes patience and a lot of good lubrication. Although, after a few times it gets easier, or so your mother has told me. So today, you can watch while Kevin and I fuck your mother at the same time. It maybe something you'll want to try ... eventually." John gave his daughter gentle smile.

"I hope so," Kevin spoke up and he stepped up behind his sister, slid his arms around her waist and hugged her while gently biting on her shoulder. His hands swept up to cup her breasts and massaged them firmly but not too hard.

Michelle pressed back against her brother's muscular body. She felt his cock, pressing into her back and, again, shivered with anticipation. That cock and her father's were going to fuck her, and soon. But she wasn't going to do a "dp" with them ... at least not yet. Maybe never. She was intrigued, though. And the thought of watching her mother being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time did excite her.

"Here guys," Karen called out from the top of the stairs. She threw down two folded king sized flat sheets. Spread these out on the floor. We don't want any cum stains on the carpet, now do we." She gave a look at the front window. "And why don't we continue in the family room, just in case, okay?"

"But of course, m'lady," John said with a smile. He picked up the sheets, then walked up to his daughter, still leaning back against her brother who was now stroking her belly and sides. He bent down to kiss his daughter on the mouth. "You ready to fuck both your father and brother, honey?"

"Michelle leaned forward and placed her arms around her father's neck and kissed him sweetly, several times. "Yes, I am. But not both of you at the same time."

Father and son both chuckled.

"Not until you're ready to try it ... if you ever are, dear." John said.

Chapter 18.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" was the noise coming from Michelle's mouth, which was full of her brother's cock. He was lying on his back on the family room floor. She was on her knees and elbows sucking Kevin's big cock for all she was worth. Her father was behind her, fucking her pussy with his big cock for all he was worth. Michelle loved it. She loved the feeling of her father's cock banging in and out of her tight little pussy. It was stretching her in all dimensions and it felt so damned good. And she loved the taste and feeling of her brother's hard cock in her mouth. This was her first group sex situation—sucking a cock while being fucked. She was totally into it, loving it, excited by it.

Damn! Michelle thought, I guess I'm hooked on this incest thing. I love fucking my dad and my brother, and I truly enjoyed going down on Mom. What a difference a day can make.

Michelle pulled her mouth off her brother's cock. "Oh yes Daddy! You're fucking me so good! Your big cock feels so good, Daddy!"

"Yeah, baby, it's does," her father answered. "Your pussy is tight and wet and feels fantastic on my cock."

Michelle slid her mouth back over her brother's big, hard erect penis, sucking on it, actually wanting him to come in her mouth. She was moaning rhythmically from the pleasure her father's pounding cock was giving her. He was fucking her hard and fast.

John was fucking his beautiful daughter in full daylight now, not like last night in the dark. His hands were on her hips and his eyes roamed over her lovely round ass, tapered waist, lean back. He couldn't see her sucking Kevin's cock, just the back of her head as it bobbed up and down on it while her blonde-streaked brown hair shimmered and shook with the movement of her head. He looked down at where his thick cock was squeezing in and out between her wonderfully wet labia, stretched and full, and that thrilled him even more.

My God! he thought, I really am fucking my daughter ... again. Doing it by the light of day made it seem more real to him.

John looked up to see his son grinning at him. Kevin was propped up on his elbows, legs spread wide, the better to see his sister sucking his cock, and to see their dad fucking her. John grinned back at his son. When John had first fantasized about having sex with his daughter, he had never thought about the whole family being involved. Now it was and he thought that was pretty damned great. He and Karen wouldn't stop meeting with their swinger friends, of course, but now, now they could have sex with their children at home almost anytime they wanted to—all four of them, or any two or three of them, depending who was home at any given time and the coordination of their desires.

As John was thinking this, his son closed his eyes and concentrated on just how good his sister's silky smooth, warm and wet mouth felt sliding up and down his cock. Her right hand had a firm grip on the base of his cock, more or less anchoring her from the hard fucking their father was giving her. His sister's lips gripped his cock tightly as they slid on a thick coating of her saliva from the tip of his cock to her hand then back up. It felt fantastic.

Kevin lay back and groaned. "Ah yes, Michelle. That's it. That's good." He was torn between coming in his sister's mouth and waiting until his father came, then fucking his sister's pussy and coming then. If he relaxed and just let it happen, he would be coming in her mouth in a very short time.

Michelle felt a difference in how her father was fucking her. He now started to really pound his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh baby! Oh Michelle! I'm coming! I'm coming!" He said in a tense, tight voice.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" John cried out as his cock began spewing his hot, thick cum deep inside his daughter's equally hot pussy. And then, as the last of his semen spurted from his throbbing cock, he held still, pressing his cock as deep into his daughter's pussy as he could, while his body shuddered with intense pleasure.

Kevin quickly propped himself up on his elbows again. His father had his eyes squeezed shut. There was a sheen of sweat on his forehead and, from his forehead to his shoulders he was flushed red with the muscles and tendon's in his neck tight and strained as his orgasm throbbed through his body.

Kevin looked down at his sister with a big smile. Michelle had stopped sucking her brother's cock while their dad was coming. She swept some hair out of her eyes and looked up at her brother, then she pulled her mouth off his cock and smiled back at him.

"I think Daddy just had an orgasm," Michelle said impishly. She was only mildly put off by the fact that she had been getting close to climaxing herself.

John heard her daughter's comment and laughed, partly from what she'd said and how she'd said it, partly from the intense pleasure of his orgasm, and partly from the joy of just having fucked his daughter once again. As he laughed, he sat back on his heels, pulling his still hard cock from Michelle's pussy with a wet, sucking sound. Some of his semen immediately began to leak out.

"Oh yeah, Michelle, Daddy just had one hell of an orgasm, thank you very much." John said. "And I know you didn't, darling, so if you will allow me ... ."

John turned Michelle over onto her back as her brother scooted to one side. John leaned forward, bracing his weight on his hands that he placed on either side of his daughter's shoulders then lowered himself down to kiss her sweetly on the mouth. He pushed himself back to his knees, spread his daughter's legs, got down between them and started to lick her pussy, lapping up his own cum as he did so.

If Kevin hadn't done that to her yesterday, then her mother last night, Michelle might have protested. As it was, she just sighed and relaxed back on the sheets and enjoyed what her father's mouth was doing to her pussy.

Kevin reverted to stroking his cock, watching his father lick his sister's pussy, watching his sister's face, eyes closed, a big smile on her face and sighing and gasping at the pleasure her father's mouth was giving her. When his dad finished mouth-fucking his sister, Kevin was going to climb in the saddle, so to speak, and fuck her good. That is, if she would let him immediately after having an orgasm.

John's strong arms encircled his daughter's thighs. His hands reached out and his fingers pulled and stretched her pussy on either side of her clitoris. He licked her from bottom to top in long, broad strokes. He stuffed his tongue into her vagina as deep as it would go and sucked up all of his cum. He bit and gently tugged on her inner labia and sucked on her clitoris.

It didn't take Michelle long to get back up on that oh so pleasant sexual plateau preceding a climax. Then it was just a few more minutes before la petite morte took her.

Michelle gasped and cried out loudly, not saying any words. Her body convulsed several times as her hips thrust strongly several times against her father's wonderful licking, sucking mouth.

John pulled his mouth away from his daughter's pussy as the last ebb and flow of her orgasm faded away. He smiled at being able to give her this kind of raw, sexual pleasure. It was already making his dick hard again.

Michelle, with chest still heaving, opened her eyes and smiled at her father. She held her arms out to him and he was quickly being embraced and kissed passionately by her.

John broke the kiss and rolled off Michelle.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said simply.

He leaned down to kiss her again. "You're welcome, darling."

Kevin had positioned himself on his sister's other side and now he was kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. His very hard cock was pressed against her thigh.

"Oo! What do we have here?" Michelle asked. Her hand wrapped around her brother's cock—as much as it was able to, considering its thickness—and squeezed it.

Michelle turned her head to kiss her brother. "Do you want to fuck me now, Kevin?"

Michelle's libido was turned up to high. Her dad had just fucked her then licked her. Now her brother was going to fuck her, and maybe lick her pussy too. Group sex was great. Having sex with her family was great. There wasn't a shred of doubt in her mind any more about the incest thing. She loved it and planned on continuing doing it for as long as she could.

Kevin grinned. "I was hoping you'd ask me that."

Michelle let go of her brother's cock and opened her legs for him. He quickly got into position between them. Kneeling, he looked down at his target and rubbed his swollen cock head through her wet sexual crevice. He looked up at her and she smiled and nodded. Kevin slowly shoved his big hard cock deep into his sister's pussy and sucked in air at the wonderful feeling of her tightness, slickness, and warmth. He began fucking her.

"Ahh! Yes, Kevin. Oo! Your cock feels so good." Michelle breathed

John had moved and was kneeling near his daughter's head, playing with his half hard cock, watching his son and daughter fucking. He grinned at Kevin and Kevin grinned back.

John bent down and kissed his daughter on the lips again. "You like this, Michelle, fucking your father and brother?"

"Oh fuck yes," she answered with her own big grin. "Two handsome, muscular men, two big cocks, lots of fucking and sucking. What could be better?"

"Adding your mother to the mix," Karen said as she came through the doorway from the living room.

"Hi Mom," Michelle said. She had almost forgotten about her.

"Hi Mom," Kevin said, looking over his shoulder, as he continued thrusting his cock in and out of his sister's tight pussy.

"Hello, dear," John said. "All cleaned out?"

"Well, not good enough for ATM, obviously, but good enough for what we're going to do here." Karen said. She set a bottle of anal lube and two hand towels down on an end table.

Michelle sat up and pushed her brother back when she heard her mother say ATM. "ATM, what's ATM?"

"You never heard of ATM before," Kevin asked his sister. "I thought you told me that you would sometimes watch porn on your computer."

"Well I do, just not that much. So what's ATM?"

"Ass-to-mouth," Kevin answered with a grin and a knowing look.

Michelle remembered, yesterday, when her brother had hinted that there was a lot more to their mother's sexuality than just fucking a lot of other people ... including her own son.

John saw that the coin hadn't dropped with Michelle. "Michelle," he said gently, "ass-to-mouth means that a woman lets someone fuck her ass and then she will suck his cock."

"Or," Karen interjected, "someone will fuck one woman's ass and another woman will suck his cock. And," she continued quickly, "sometimes that woman will suck the cum out of another woman's ass. Isn't that right, John?"

"Oh yeah!" John smiled at his wife, remembering all the times he had watched her doing just that, or having another woman do it to her. Karen had pretty much got all the women in their swingers' group, who did anal, to do ATM and eating anal creampies. And all the men just loved it.

"Really, Mom?" Michelle questioned with a wide-eyed, unbelieving look on her face. She didn't know if she should be horrified, or disgusted, or both.

"Really dear." Karen answered. "Look, Michelle," she said, noticing the play of emotions on her daughter's face, "it's really not that ... well, disgusting, believe me. When I want to do ass-to-mouth, I go get a thorough colon cleansing, then I come home and give myself," she looked up at her husband, "or have John help give me several large enemas. The first couple are with soapy water and the following ones are with clear water until my ass is completely, squeaky clean.

"Now, I'm not saying every bit of bad bacteria is gone, but it's clean enough for me and I've done ATM more times than I can remember and I've never gotten sick, okay? It's just another avenue for sexual pleasure, although a bit kinky for most people.

"And, while we're on the subject, Michelle, I'm one of those women who really do like anal sex. I can have wonderful orgasms just from anal sex."

"Oh yeah," John said with a big grin.

Karen chuckled then turned serious again. "I only do ATM with John here, at home, or with other men and women in our group. And all the women know the drill about how to make their asses squeaky clean. I've never gotten sick from sucking a cock, or dildo, that's been in one of their asses. And I've never gotten sick from sucking cum from their asses either."

Karen stopped talking and gave her daughter a look that said, any more questions?

Michelle sat there for a few moments processing all that her mother had just told her. Now she understood what Kevin had meant yesterday about that not being the half of it. Okay, she told herself, Mom's a total sex freak, but I kind of knew that. And, how she described the ass cleaning, well that seems like it would be okay ... if I was tempted to even try ATM, which I'm not ... at least I think I'm not. I mean, yesterday morning the though of incest was wrong, wrong, wrong. Now I've fucked and sucked my brother and father, they've both licked my pussy, my mother has licked my pussy, I've licked hers ... and enjoyed all of it. And I've swallow cum, which I was sure I would never do. So sucking a dick that's been in my squeaky clean ass, or another woman's squeaky clean ass, is probably okay and sucking cum from a squeaky clean ass? ... that is so, so unbelievably wicked ... yet, if it was my mother's ass and my father's or brother's cum, would I do it?

Michelle closed her eyes momentarily and imagined her dad pulling his cock from her mom's ass. She'd seen that sort of thing on internet porn. She imagined her father's cum oozing out of her mother's ass as she leaned down to lick and suck and swallow it, using her tongue to make sure she was getting it all. Assuming, of course, that her mother's ass was, as she described it, squeaky clean. Wow! This was possibly more information than she could process right now. Michelle opened her eyes and looked at her mother.

"Okay," Michelle said simply, then smiled.

1...1112131415...19