Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Kevin cleaned up since the women had prepared it. Traci called Michelle to ask her to go with her, but Michelle declined. And she didn't want to sit in the family room with her mother and Kevin watching a movie. She was exhausted from all the mental stress today. She said goodnight early and went upstairs. After taking a shower, she crawled into bed and turned out the lights. But sleep didn't come right away. What her dad had admitted too, what her mother and brother had done, what her mother had told her, was too much information and it was all whirling around inside her head.

At one point she almost got up to sneak downstairs to see if her mother and brother were fucking on the family room couch. The thought held a certain fascination for her. But then she thought maybe she really didn't want to see them naked and actually doing it. Michelle sighed and tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes and ran down the side of her face.

She sighed again. Okay girl, she told herself. It's only sex ... between consenting adults. It's not murder or rape or child molesting. I'm sure there are other people in the world, adults, not child molesters, who have incestuous affairs. There're seven billion people on the planet, Mom and Dad and Kevin can't be the only ones. Michelle took in a deep breath and held it in for a couple of seconds before letting it out slowly. And, she told herself, like Mom and Dad taught me, it is between consenting adults after all, so it's none of my business.

Still, she couldn't quite see the attraction. Yeah her dad and brother were handsome men and if they weren't her dad and brother she knew she wouldn't have a hard time thinking about fucking them ... or actually doing it. The hardest thing for her to wrap her mind around was kissing her dad. Yeah, she could imagine him fucking her, even licking her pussy or sucking his cock, but kissing him—open-mouth sexual kissing—just seemed too weird.

Michelle finally fell asleep around eleven p.m., about the time her mother and brother came upstairs to get ready for bed—after having fucked on the family room couch not once, not twice, but three times.

Mother and son kissed outside the hallway bathroom door before Kevin went in to clean up and get ready for bed, a big satisfied smile on his face. Karen walked on down to the master bedroom, an equally big satisfied smile on her face. She was going to take a quick shower and get into bed to wait for John to get home. She'd told him to wake her up if she was asleep and that, while he was fucking her, she would tell him all the intimate details of fucking their son.

Chapter 11.

Saturday morning, Michelle woke up late. It took her a few minutes to remember all that had gone on the previous day. Then she felt depressed and sighed. She got up, went to the bathroom did her morning routine, then went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

When she got there, Kevin was at the kitchen table furiously typing into his laptop. He looked up. "Oh hi, Michelle," he said, then focused back on his laptop, obviously waiting for something to pop up or come back to him.

The house seemed quiet to Michelle. "Where's Mom and Dad?"

"They had an early golf date with the Browns ... a couple ... probably a couple from their fuck group." He evidently got something back on his computer because he began typing quickly again. After a few seconds, he stopped and sat back.

Michelle was getting eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator.

"Hey, sis', if you fix me some scrambles eggs and bacon, I'll clean up. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Michelle responded. Kevin hardly ever cooked, but he knew, in this house, he had to contribute in some way to the daily meals. Cleaning up was generally what he did.

"Michelle," Kevin said, "you seem kind of down. You know, not your perky, happy self. Are you okay?"

Michelle turned from the stove. "You fucked Mom yesterday." It was a statement, not a question.

Kevin looked at his sister for a few moments. "Yeah, I did. She wanted me to. You know the mantra, consenting ... ."

"Yes, I know it. Did you enjoy it?"

Kevin missed the sarcasm in his sister's voice, or chose to ignore it. "Oh hell yes! It was great. Mom is ... well, Mom is great in bed." He paused. "So Michelle, why don't we go up to my bedroom, or yours, and see what it's like between a brother and sister." He knew he was skating on thin ice, but after yesterday, with his mother, he just had to try and see if his sister would go for it.

"Go fuck yourself," Michelle said hotly. Then she ran upstairs to get her purse and was out the front door in thirty seconds. She unlocked her car and got in. It was still early, before nine a.m. Where could she go. Then she had a thought. She got her cell phone out of her purse and called her best friend, Traci Pilgrim. Traci answered after two rings.

"Hey Michelle, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you, right away, and privately. I don't want to come to your house."

The Cummings and the Pilgrims lives six blocks away from each other.

"Wow! This sounds serious. Hmm? Okay, you know the little park three blocks beyond my house."

"Yes."

"I'll meet you there in five minutes."

"Oh thank you Traci."

Michelle hung up, started her car and headed for the park.

Traci was almost exactly on time. "Traci!" Michelle called out when Traci got out of her car. Michelle was sitting on a picnic table. She got her feet on the ground and stood waiting for her friend to reach her.

"Hey there, Michelle. What's up?" Traci asked as she approached her best friend.

"Traci, I have to talk to someone ... someone I trust."

Traci looked at Michelle. She looked like she might burst out crying any second. "Okay. Is this private enough for you?"

Michelle looked around, this early on a Saturday morning there was nobody there but them. She smiled at Traci. "Yeah."

"Traci," Michelle began, wringing her hands. "I have to tell you something. I have to tell someone about what's going on and you're my best friend." She paused. "Can you, will you, keep a secret? This is a big secret and you have to promise, promise, promise!"

This was obviously very serious, Traci realized. She took Michelle's hands. "Yes, Michelle, I can and will keep your secret ... well, unless you've killed somebody." She gave Michelle a weak smile, hoping that wasn't the secret she was supposed to keep.

Michelle laughed. "As if!" she said. "No, Traci. I didn't kill anyone. But what I'm about to tell you can't let anyone else know about. Promise!"

"Yeah. Sure, Michelle, I promise."

Michelle straightened up and took a deep breath then let it out slowly. She couldn't believe she was going to tell even her best friend about what was happening in her home, but she had to tell someone or she'd go crazy.

"Traci," she paused, thinking about what she was going to say. "My mother and brother are having sex together. And, and," she continued before Traci could respond, "you saw my dad yesterday morning ... he told me that, that, if I wanted to, he wanted to have sex with me." Michelle broke down and started crying.

Traci automatically embraced her friend. But since she was involved in an incestuous sexual relationship with both her brother and her mother, she was temporarily at a lost for words to comfort her friend.

"Michelle ... Michelle!"

Michelle stopped sobbing and wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Yes? What?"

"What you just told me, um, well, I don't think it's so bad.

Michelle gave her friend a wide-eyed look of disbelief. "What!"

"Okay, Michelle, you swore me to secrecy. Now I want to swear you to secrecy, okay."

"What? You have a secret to tell me?"

"Yes, and it's a big one and you have to promise, your sacred honor, that you will tell no one about it. Okay?"

"Uh, well, sure Traci." Michelle couldn't imagine what Traci had to tell her that was more important than what she had just told Traci.

Traci took her own deep breath and released it. "You know my brother, Tim?"

Michelle nodded. Michelle knew Tim. He was a hunk. All the girls were in love with him, but he never dated anyone, at least not seriously.

"And you've met my mother, Susan?"

Michelle nodded again. Traci's mother Susan was much like her own mother, early forties and quite attractive.

Traci took another deep breath. "I'm having sex with both of them. We're all having sex together."

Michelle blinked and her jaw dropped open. Did she hear Traci right? Was she trying to make fun of her? "What? What did you just say?"

Traci gave her friend a hopeful smile. "My brother, my mother, and I are lovers. We have sex together. So you see," she continued before Michelle could answer, "what you are telling me doesn't shock me or upset me. In fact, as I said yesterday morning when I saw your dad, if he were mine, I would do more than give him a peck on the cheek.

"So there it is. Are you going to get hysterical on me, Michelle?"

Michelle realized her mouth was still open and closed it. "Really, you and your ... uh, yummy brother? ... and your mother?"

Traci smiled at Michelle description of her brother. Not that she hadn't heard it before from Michelle and other girls at River City U.

"Yeah, Michelle, me and my brother and my mother."

"But, but, Traci ... it's incest!"

"Of course it is. What's your point?"

"You don't think incest is wrong!"

Traci laughed. "Well, Michelle, obviously not."

The two girls looked at each other for a few moments.

"Listen, Michelle, have you ever heard of 'genetic sexual attraction?'"

"Uh, no!"

"It usually happens when close relatives—in my case my brother and I—are not raised together. You know he was raised in Seattle with our dad and I was raised here with our mother. When we meet—close relatives raised apart—it's like, wow, I really like this person and it can become, well, sexual, like with me and my brother ... and with my brother and my mother."

"But ... ."

"No buts about it, Michelle. It's a known and proven phenomenon."

"But didn't you and your brother see each other every year?"

"Yeah, but only after we were five years old. You do know that we're fraternal twins, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, the first four or five years are most critical ... . But, hell, even that doesn't count when you have basic horny human nature involved. Let's face it Michelle, we humans are just naturally sexual beings. And I, for one, am glad of it." Traci gave her friend her a big grin.

"But what about your mother and your brother. I mean ... ." Michelle didn't know how to say what she was thinking.

"Well, yeah, Mom knew that Tim was her son, but she never spent any time with him as a baby. Dad kidnapped him and left. And then she only saw him a couple of weeks every year after he was five years old. So she kind of felt a sexual attraction to him like I did when he came down her to go to River City U."

"Okay. Okay, Fine Traci! But I'm still blown away that you and your mother and your brother are, are ... ."

"Fucking?" Traci said with a smile. She wasn't going to let Michelle's preconceived notions infringed upon the love and pleasure that she and her mother and brother now enjoyed.

"Yeah. I guess that's the word." Michelle admitted with a small smile. "But I was raised by my mother and father and I grew up with my brother. So, what's that all about. I mean, my mother and my brother fucking, my dad wanting to fuck me ... and now, this morning, my brother coming on to me!"

Traci hugged her friend, who looked like she was about to start crying again. "Michelle, I've done a lot of research on incest. Not everyone raised together has the ... what they call the 'repulsion reaction.' And then again there is the plain old human mind, which can accept and adopt and rationalize conflicting points of view. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if a person wants to, enough, he or she can overcome the incest taboo ... just by making a conscious choice. But, of course, first you have to want to. And second, well, I guess you have to really like sex for the sake of sex. Because it feels good, you know. Because if it doesn't feel good ..." Here Traci laughed, "then you're probably doing it wrong."

"You sound like my mother, Traci: 'you have to really like sex for the sake of sex.'"

"But it's true, Michelle. If sex is something you think of as dirty or nasty or obscene, then hell no you're not going to be able to enjoy it fully. Hell, even if you have your basic culturally instilled inhibitions about sex you're only be able to enjoy it in a limited way. You have to be able to embrace sex ... like embracing life fully, for all the good things you can find in it.

Sex, your desire for it, is a natural human reaction, or behavior. It doesn't matter if it's with someone you've just met, someone you've been dating, or if it's your brother or father. If it's just good old feel good sex for the sake of sex, you should be able to enjoy it. The only thing that will stop you from enjoying it is your attitude and beliefs about what proper sex is and who a proper sexually partner should be.

Also, I imagine, it doesn't hurt to want to experiment sexually ... to see just what you actually do and don't like, even if it does include incest. And you realize, of course, I'm not talking about rape and child molesting, right?"

"Well yeah, of course," Michelle said. "But what about your mother. I mean sex with you and her. She raised you, right? So how does that figure in?"

Traci looked up at the dappled light coming down through the leave of the trees shading the picnic table. "Well, to begin with, both Mom and I are bi-sexual. The thought of having sex with another woman is ... is exciting. And once Tim and I were lovers ... well, I made a conscious choice to seduce my mother ... to get her to accept that her son and daughter were already lovers and that ... well, that her son wanted to be her lover. Of course it didn't hurt that my mother was bi-sexual and that I knew that, had actually caught her in the act, so to speak. And ... and, well, it worked out just great. We were able to, um, adapt to the fact that we were mother and daughter and ... well, we really do love making love to each other.

"So, Michelle, I guess you came to the wrong person to tell your secret to and, I assume, ask for advice. Because I know your brother and I've seen your father ... and, Michelle, if they were my father and brother, I'd fuck them in a heartbeat." Traci laughed. "But then, I'm already fucking my mother and my brother, so you probably shouldn't take my advice too seriously." Traci paused. "Uh, you do like sex, don't you?"

Michelle nodded her head then glanced up at Traci as if she had just heard that last part. "Yeah! I like sex. I like it a lot."

Traci didn't say anything as Michelle immediately had a far away look in her eyes.

Okay, Michelle thought, so here's my best friend and she's having incestuous sex with her brother and her mother, and she's actually happy about it. Shit! How bad can it be. It's just sex right? Two bodies coming together to ... come. Physical pleasure. Not harming anyone else. Consenting adults, like her parents had taught her.

"Actually Traci, you've been a big help." Michelle said. She hugged her friend and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Traci put her hands on Michelle's cheeks and gave her an intense look. "Would you like to make that a really meaningful kiss? She asked.

Michelle's heart beat went up. Oh my God! she thought. Traci is an admitted bi-sexual and she wants to kiss me ... that way!

Michelle took in a deep breath then let it all the way out. Oh what the hell, she thought, this weekend is all about sex, right? Why not?

"Okay," she said, feeling all trembly inside.

Traci smile a sweet smile then brought her lips to Michelle's. They kissed like that for a couple of seconds, then Traci pressed her lips against Michelle's, opened them and opened her mouth. Michelle did the same and, with a shock, she tasted her friends mouth, her tongue, her saliva.

Michelle had kissed a lot of boys, but this kiss was different. Traci's kiss was softer, sweeter, her cheeks and chin, of course, were free of stubble, they were so soft and smooth. Michelle got caught up in the kiss and flowed with it, the in's and the out's as their tongues moved around and about each other. Oh God! Kissing Traci felt so damned good. Her heart was beating hard by the time Traci pulled her lips from Michelle's.

"Wow!" Traci said.

"Yeah, wow!" Michelle responded. Then she kissed Traci on the lips sweetly. "That was a great kiss, Traci."

Traci smile, almost blushed. "Yeah, it was Michelle."

The two girls sat on the park bench kissing for several minutes, both of them getting wet between their legs.

Traci pulled back from Michelle's sweet lips and checked her cell phone for the time. "God! Michelle, we're going to have to do something more about this ... and soon, but I have to go. I promised my mother I would meet her for brunch." She gave Michelle one more sweet kiss, then got up and said goodbye.

As she hurried towards her car she called back over her shoulder, a big grin on her face. "Hey, Michelle, why don't you give it a try? Who knows, you may actually like it."

Michelle sat there, watching Traci drive away. Her heart was still beating hard. She couldn't believe that she had just been making out with her best friend since grade school. But it had been fantastic. God, she was horny now.

She went over what Traci had said as she was walking away: "Why don't you give it a try." Obviously, she was referring to incest.

Okay, she thought, Traci and her brother and mother were involved in having sex together. Incest! Her own mother and brother were doing the same thing. Her dad wanted to fuck her. And she was totally turned on from kissing Traci. Michelle reached down and pressed against her blood engorged pussy. She was wet. She could feel it. What was she supposed to do? Oh hell, she thought. Kevin wanted to fuck her too. If he was still home, then, by God, she was going to fuck him. If Traci, her best friend could do it, then so could she.

Chapter 12.

It was a short drive home. On the way there Michelle remembered just how big her brother's cock was—and her father's, too, according to her mother. She had never fucked a boy with a cock that big. She wondered how it would feel. Would it be too big? Would it hurt? She didn't know. Hell, she still wasn't really sure that she actually wanted to fuck her brother. But the image of his long, thick cock made her terribly curious. Okay, she told herself. I'm going to do it. I'm really, really, really going to fuck Kevin. She took a deep breath and let it out.

Michelle felt nervous energy bouncing around in her stomach as she pulled her car up behind her brother's. They both parked on the street—which in this neighborhood wasn't a problem—because their parents wanted un-blocked access to the driveway and garage for their cars. She got out of her car and marched with determination up to the house. She closed the front door quietly behind her then took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Okay," she whispered to herself, "I can do this."

Michelle went up the stairs and down the hall. Kevin's door was closed. Probably looking at porn on his computer and masturbating, she thought. Boy is he in for a big surprise.

"Kevin, you in their," Michelle called out as she rapped lightly on her brothers door.

"Yeah, Michelle, come on in," he answered immediately.

Hmm? Must not be masturbating ... unless he wants to gross me out, Michelle thought. "Okay, just a couple of seconds. I'll be right there."

Kevin had been reading from a text book, lying down on his bed. He looked at his door curiously. She'll be a couple of seconds, he thought to himself. Why didn't she just come in? Hmm? Maybe she had to pee. Oh well. He went back to reading, but stopped a short time later as he thought he heard the hall bathroom shower running. He frowned. Curiouser and curiouser he told himself.

1...56789...19